Start by marking “Just One Kiss (Oh Tequila #4)” as Want to Read:
Just One Kiss (Oh Tequila #4)

Just One Kiss

(Oh Tequila #4)

What do you get when you mix Tequila with a house full of rowdy Fraternity brothers who have no boundaries? A cucumber, a pink thong, and a bottle of lube. Oh yeah, and super glue. There is always super glue…

Parties, drinking, and plenty of mornings where you can’t remember what you did the night before...that was my life.

Yet, there was one memory that lingered in my m
Published December 11th 2018 by Limitless Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Just One Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Kiss

Start your review of Just One Kiss (Oh Tequila #4)
DJ Sakata
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, humor
Favorite Quotes:

You confuse the hell out of me, and if I attempted to figure you out, half the time I would walk away with a migraine.

Seconds, that’s all it would have taken between life and death.

Please, Corbin, don’t be this version of you.

My Review:

Revenge pranks take on a whole new level with this unwieldy crew. I was totally unprepared for Corbin, who was a major player and rather clownish, to have such a sweet and tender heart. His downward spiral was heartbreaking yet Ms. Harms kept the t
Danny
"I'm gonna wear you down, Palmer." I turned my face away from his because seeing his eyes staring back at mine made my ability to remain level-headed even harder. "And when I do, I'll remind you of how good we are together."

I fell in love with this series right from the first book. I loved every second of it, it's super funny, sexy and sweet. And, those covers are also absolutely amazing. I love the guys from the fraternity and couldn't wait to read Corbin's story. I laughed so hard with the
The Smutbrarians
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Feels 3
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

WOWZA! I felt going into this book that it would just be a feel good read and I'd be all happy. Nope. I was sad. Parts of this book ripped my heart out but by the end it was back together. I loved it. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series. The characters all stand out and feel like they need their stories told.
Coco.V
Dec 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/20/2019)! 🎁
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in the Oh Tequila series and I've kinda gone in backwards and need to read books 1-3 now, but saying that this book can easily be read as a standalone.

I really enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down.
This book gives you sorrow, loss, grief, drink, drugs, lust, sex, love and an unexpected friendship.

⛔⛔⛔SOME SPOILERS⛔⛔⛔

Palmer has a hot session with Corbin and she doesn't want a rerun. He’s cocky, arrogant, always has to get the last word in, but also sexy AF. When tradged
Nikki  Malan
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just One Kiss by C.A Harms
Corbin is the fun guy who is living with his fraternity brothers while at college. They are forever getting up to mischief while playing pranks on one another. Corbin is happy to be single and play the field until Palmer rocks his world. Palmer is well aware of Corbin and their one time hook up. While he rocked her world, there is no way that she is going for a repeat. She has put it down to one careless day that needed to relieve an itch. Corbin, on the other hand, has
Kim  Brewing
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been a really fun series to read and I was eagerly looking forward to this book. Lets give these covers the attention they deserve too - LOVE them.

Palmer and Corbin have a hate/hate relationship going on or do they. They do say there is a fine line between love and hate and I honestly don't think these two really know in the beginning which side they are on. Palmer is roommate with Emelie and her little boy, Emelie just happens to date Clayton who is Corbin's twin so there is much conta
Brandy Roberts
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought Just one Kiss was a good story it's the fourth book in the Oh Tequila series and can be read as a standalone but I'd recommend that you read them in order but it isn't required . It has every emotion you can think of while reading this plus we get to see past characters from the other stories in the series .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero=8 heroine=8 secondary characters=8
Chemistry=10 steam=5 romance=7
humor=5 darkness level=2 action=2 myst
Reckless Readers
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best series from this author just got a whole lot more deep! The frat boys are back with the insane pranks and crazy antics! Each new novel brings a whole new tragedy to embrace the readers heart.
I was so excited to read Corbin and Palmer's story. It was obvious that in the last novel, for his twin Clayton, that something was up with these two.
Palmer fights the intensity of their connection but when the worst time of Corbin's life hits home, she steps up to the challenge.
It's probab
Gin
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sexy fun! Another fabulous story in a sizzling series from this terrific author. Love her writing and amazing characters. This one has us swooning over the other twin, Corbin. He's just as delicious as Colton but will he be able to corral his woman of choice? After a hot start Palmer is leery of Corbin's intentions and his seemingly player persona. Is it all fun and games or is there more to Corbin than what she thinks? He plans on making a believer out of Palmer. These two have great chemistry ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I definitely recommend the whole Oh Tequila series. This book is #4 and was so emotional. Palmer and Corbin have great banter and I love how there is a secret side to both that they can connect on. I will say that there is something that happens in this book that completely floored me (i.e. had to put down my kindle and wipe my tears) and it took me a few days to pick up the book again. I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out!

Reviewed by: Paige R.
Lindsey King
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Feels 3
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 4

WOWZA! I felt going into this book that it would just be a feel good read and Id be all happy. Nope. I was sad. Parts of this book ripped my heart out but by the end it was back together. I loved it. I cant wait to see what happens next in this series. The characters all stand out and feel like they need their stories told.
Marnie
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hilarious book, this time with a sober thread, from the Oh, Tequila crowd!

Even though CA Harms has a winning formula, she certainly doesn’t rest on her laurels as is obvious with her latest release, Just One Kiss, the fourth book in the Oh, Tequila series. This time it is the turn of Corbin and Palmer, whose Kentucky forest tryst had been the subject of speculation in the last book. The usual suspects and the usual outlandish pranks are very much present, but this time, the outrageously
Britt The Hatters
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
First I have to say, if you haven’t started the Oh Tequila series you are doing life wrong. Every book is outstanding and unique in its own way while still having all the hilarious characters you fall in love with from the start. Every. Single. Book.
With Just One Kiss though C.A. Harms took it to the next level. Only with her epic writing could I find myself laughing hysterically and also crying like a baby. There is so much heart in Corbin and Palmers story!
Ever the jokester with a dirty mind
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just One Kiss just jumps right into it, Corbin and Palmer have a love/hate relationship. Corbin wants Palmer, but she wants nothing to do with the frat boy she hooked up with once. Well, at least that is what she tells him. But one tragic accident changes the course of their feelings for each other.

“You can’t fix me, Palmer.”
“I don’t want to fix you.”

I absolutely love all these boys and the frat house. I absolutely love that someone was finally able to get under Corbin’s skin. Corbin is the opp
Lydia H
Shelves: 5-stars
It is now 3 AM and I am going to try and get some sleep. I binged on Just One Kiss and I regret NOTHING. Worth every second, it does not matter that I will be exhausted later today. This book was worth it all.

While reading Clayton’s book, Oh Tequila 4, I KNEW Corbin would have a story of epic proportions...and I was right. He and Palmer had an undeniable chemistry that truly sizzled and I was stoked to start their story finally!!

This book was, as always, funny and damn sexy, but this one was a
Paige T
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from Corbin's book, but there were definitely some surprises!!

Corbin has always been a bit of a jokester and doesn't always take a lot of things seriously, so I was pleasantly surprised at just how serious and emotional this story was at times.

If you've read the previous books (which I recommend), then you'd know that Corbin and Palmer had a bit of a moment in the woods in the previous book. Corbin can't get Palmer out of his mind and wants more, but Palme
Sharon Jones
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book wasn't the book I thought it would be. I thought Corbin's book would be about the hilarious pranks himself and his roommates get in to. And there is that. But there is a part in this book that is absolutely devastating, but ends up moulding Corbin into the man he was always meant to be.
But I don't think he could have gotten there if it wasn't for Palmer. She was his absolute rock. She made him see what type of man he really is, was tough with him when he needed it, and held him in her
Cate at Fiction Beer & Cupcakes
Seriously I have never read a book where it started off to a bang they way this book does.

Corbin and Palmer have a love/hate relationship. Though as time and things progress they can no longer deny their feelings. That is until something tragic happens.

Can Corbin keep his girl without spiraling out of control? Or will he succumb to his daemons and be lost forever? Can Palmer forgive Corbin for pushing her and everyone else away and turning to something else as comfort?

Corbin has a twin brother
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just One Kiss by C.A. Harms
“Will he be able to wear her down? 4 stars”

Corbin has wanted Palmer since he met her, but Palmer isn’t as into it as him. She’s the type that airs on the side of caution. So, like any guy would do he decides to wear her down. Right when he starts to make progress tragedy strikes. Will he walk away from Palmer?
My heart hurt for Corbin. I completely understood where he was coming from and I loved how Palmer stepped up when she needed to. Just One Kiss was a real page tur
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
An enjoyable read from C.A Harms. Just One Kiss is the fourth book in the Oh Tequila series but can be read as a standalone. Although this wasn't my favourite book of the series I felt Corbin and Palmer's story was the most emotional.

After a one night stand a few months ago Palmer has managed to keep her distance where Corbin is concerned but when a tragic accident causes him to go off the rails she finds she's the only one that he will let in. As she helps him heal will she finally face her fe
Kylee
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CA Harms never fails to deliver when it comes to a captivating romance. You know you are always guaranteed a HEA but she makes you work for the happy ending you so crave, Just One Kiss was no exception. Corbin and Palmer’s story will have you enduring the angst, drama and some life changing moments. This 4th book in the Oh Tequila series is witty, flirty, sexy and is just like a shot of the liquor, it will heat you from the inside out. Their story is one of chemistry, connection and finding your ...more
Deanna
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this tight ball of sexual tension relationship. Corbin is bound to get under more then Palmer’s skin, he wants all of her and little does he know she wants him too just as much but she’ll never let him know that. When a horrible accident happens sending Corbin into a spiral of drugs, drinking and falling into a black hole, Palmer is the only one who can pull him out of it and bring him back. When her past has the key to bringing him back, but it’s the one secret she isn’t ready ...more
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book four in the Oh Tequila series. Full length told in dual POV with HEA. Can be read and enjoyed as stand-alone with secondary characters the same throughout the series. College-age series takes place around frat brothers and their pranks. Corbin and Palmer hooked up once and he wants more hooking up, but she is not interested. When Corbin goes through a life changing event, Palmer is the one there for him and she will not let him go it alone. A little heavier than the first three, but the bes ...more
Rachel
Oct 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
As always this books was a quick read but it was different this time.
Wow, this book though. Throughout the series it has been all fun and cheesy moments but in this book it took a different turn. For the first time in the series I cried, not just just tears and pouty lips. It was a full blown ugly cry and I remember that I had to get away from my family because I was crying over a book. It wasn’t what I was expecting and I had a new perspectives of the characters.

I loved how Palmer and Corbin
Nicole Lloyd
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Just one Kiss is by far my favorite from the Oh Tequila Series.

Palmer and Corbin have a one night stand. He wants more, and she doesn’t want to want more. And awful accident happens, that takes Corbin to a dark place. Can Palmer reveal her truth and help him?

With this book you’ll feel every emotion. You’ll laugh because of their banter, you’ll cry, and you’ll be hopeful. 5 stars isn’t enough for this book.

Nicole
Book Haven Book Blog
I Dont Get Sundays
Shelves: arc
This one gutted me. The journey that Palmer and Corbin have to take to make their time work. Corbin is so not a relationship guy but his brother's new relationship may have him changing his mind. Palmer is all too aware of Corbin's life and how he lives. These two will go through hell before they are able to concentrate on each other and it was worth every tear.
Kim
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Quickest way to ruin a story

Is to have the H having sex with another chick. It's a mood killer, an unrecoverable character destroyer.
The repetitive dialogue was too much. We get that the h thinks that the H is soo sweet, and a good guy, but it doesn't need to be repeated every chapter.
This addition to the series was disappointment.
Karie Gibson
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart breaking but beautiful

This is the one that brought me to tears. My heart literally broke for Corbin over and over. Palmer faught her feelings as long as she could. One phone call and the entire fraternities love was turned upside down. Palmer was the one to lead Corbin out of the darkness. Their love and chemistry shines through every page.
Tammy
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has all the feels! I laughed out loud and I cried (grab some tissues). Corbin totally surprised me, he’s so much more than the happy go lucky frat boy you see in the beginning. This story gripped my heart so hard! Love this book, looking forward to the next in the series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Play by Play (Riggings Brothers, #0)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Frat House Confessions: Ridge
  • That Was Yesterday (Yesterday #2)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers Book 1)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Remedy
  • Love and Pancakes (Rockland Falls #1)
  • Yesterday Is Ours (Yesterday #3)
  • It's Not Over (Fair Lakes, #1)
  • Trust the Push
  • Unexpected Odds (Unexpected Arrivals #5)
  • Brick (Cooper Construction, #1)
  • My Kinda Forever (Summer Sisters #6)
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals, #3)
  • Realism: Sugar and Spice, Ink (Sugar and Spice, Ink, #1)
  • Speak From The Heart (Heart Collection, #1)
  • Unexpected Love (A Moment in Time)

Oh Tequila (5 books)
  • Just One Chance (Oh Tequila, #1)
  • Just One Taste (Oh Tequila, #2)
  • Just One Touch (Oh Tequila #3)
  • Just One Glance (Oh Tequila, #5)

News & Interviews