Start by marking “Score (Boston Terriers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Score (Boston Terriers, #6)

Score

(Boston Terriers #6)

I have a crush on Nolan Archer, Boston University’s freshman running back. He’s the definition of tall, dark, and swoon worthy. My knees weaken every time our eyes meet. There’s only one problem… he’s a virgin.

As much as I try to convince myself he’s too young for me, or that I prefer experienced guys, I can’t deny the flames of attraction flaring between us.

When his frat

To ask other readers questions about Score, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Score

Jennifer Eve
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Jacob Chance has taken a common new adult formula and made it fresh, fun and highly entertaining. SCORE was a wonderful story, one that had me smiling and a bit misty eyed, a perfect combination of heart-warming romance and light-hearted humor, all surrounding realistic college life.

I just loved Nolan and Perri’s story. Beginning as a beautiful friendship that had sizzling undertones, gradually building to something so much more. It was so lovely to see them growing closer and there
Tre Talbot
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Score is book six in the Boston Terriers stand-alone series and I absolutely adored Perri and Nolan’s story. From the very beginning reading the first few chapters I was grinning ear to ear and couldn’t get enough. As the story develops I couldn’t help but fall harder for Nolan, our Frat brother virgin. Perri is a woman that is confident, funny and talented in many ways. The epilogue has me giggling and adoring all of BU’s guys, is such a great group and I can’t get enough of them. If your looki ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars.....

Score by Jacob Chance

This is book six in the Boston Terrier series by author Jacob Chance. I believe this is the last book in the series and that makes me sad because there’s still more characters on the football team that I wish would get a happily ever after. However the author will be giving us a new series with BU’s hockey team players. You’ve already met a couple of those guys, specifically Clancy. I am really looking forward to his story. Not to mention the fact that I love hoc
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

How do I start reviewing this fantastic read and do it justice without spoiling it for the potential reader? The Boston Terriers series has come to a conclusion and although Score can be read as a standalone, I would advise you to read all the books to get to know the crossover characters. However, if you do decide to dive straight into Score, your enjoyment won't be hindered.

Perri Benson is studying journalism at Boston University an
Meghann Martin
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nolan and Perri’s Story, the 6th installment, is the perfect way to end this chapter of the Terriers. I love everything about this series and everything Jacob writes but he brings to his characters in SCORE, it’s probably one of his best yet.

Nolan Archer. He is a freshman at BU and plays football for the Terriers. He is sweet, fun, protective and just an all around nice guy....who happens to be a virgin.

Perri Benson. She is sassy yet sweet, passionate about what she loves, and she is also the pr
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Nolan and Perri are seriously amazing! Jacob creates such amazing and dynamic characters that are outside the norm and I love that he doesn’t feel the need to over sexuality his books to sell them! He takes time to create his characters and have you fall in love with them for who they are! Nolan is sweet, caring and thinks about the long term and what he wants from life! Perri is sassy, independent and has a heart of gold! Together their attraction is palpable and their chemistry bleeds off the ...more
Zillah Raven
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read

This story is absolutely beautiful. I love Noah and Perri. The are perfect for each other. This book will give you all wonderful feelings. I will say the opening gave me some nervousness. Their journey together is one filled with adventure. The writing and flow of this book is remarkable. I absolutely recommend this book and series.
Barbara
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Boston Terriers series. The author has written a wonderful storyline that not only continues with the great comradery of the football team but explores young love in its purest form. The story will have you smiling and remembering your youth and hoping for a happy ending as friends turn to so much more.

Perri is a junior at BU and has a crush on Nolan since she first laid eyes on him. Trouble is he’s two years younger than her and her father, the college’s dean, mad
Liz
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Score by Jacob Chance is the sixth book in his Boston Terriers series, but can be read as a standalone, however, every book in the series is a great read. This friends-to-lovers slow burning romance was a great addition to the series and I loved it.

Nolan Archer is the new freshman running back for the Boston Terriers. I loved Nolan. He was sweet and caring and overall a great guy. Don’t get me wrong, he is a jock, but one with a heart. But when his team wants to “help” him by auctioning off his
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah, score was an absolute brilliant sports romance filled with so many feels you don’t know what to do with them all.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

After reading a book from Jacob Chance a couple month ago I quickly became hooked and just knew without a doubt I would love Score and I was right on so many levels.

Give me a sports romance and I’m putty in your hands. Not gonna lie, they’re my weakness, I love a well written sports romance and that accompanied with a vast amount of
Diane Laferla
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob saved the best to last!
Score was everything and beyond, Jacob has a knack for writing swoon worthy guys and Nolan Archer was no different.
Nolan, the new running back for the Boston Terriers has everything going for him. He's a strong character who oozes confidence which I found remarkably sexy for a 19yr old virgin who in fact proudly owns it. He knows what he wants and he usually gets it until he sets his sights on Perri Benson..

Perri Benson also attends B.U and writes for the school col
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, it's a virtue that can be both good and bad. For Nolan, honesty has a way of biting him in the behind. The frat he's part of takes full advantage of one of his honestly told secrets. But he does keep one secret close to his heart, but he's bad at hiding it. Nolan and Perri are both attracted to one another at first sight, but is it because you always want what you can't have?

Score is Jacob Chance's best book yet in the Boston Terriers series. Nolan is sweet, and oh so swoon worthy. Per
Keri Loves Books
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This slow burn, friends-to-lovers romance SIZZLED! Nolan surpassed all my expectations!

Nolan was a freshman at BU, new on the football team and as if that wasn’t difficult enough, he’s a virgin. He also happened to be totally hot, hard working and a really great guy.

Perri’s a junior who’s majoring in journalism. She’s gorgeous, smart, focused and has a good head on her shoulders. She wasn’t looking for a relationship, especially not with a jock!

Attraction brought them together. Friendship formed
Mel Allen
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Score Boston Terriers Series Book 6, we new what was going to happen to Nolan from Jock book 5 but what happens is so much more. Nolan And Perri are perfect for each other they just don’t realize it yet, but with the help from there friends we follow as they embark on a passionate and rocky journey together. Jacob Chance keeps us entertained with the Boston Terrier Series I love how we still catch up with the other characters from the series. These sports romance stories will captivate you from ...more
Shannon Godwin
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nolan has got to be the sweetest guy ever! I loved him from the start of seeing him join the team. And Perri.... she’s a sweetheart also! I was starting to get a little aggravated with both of them bc no one would actually admit their feelings. I loved how the gang worked their magic & the friendship they all have. This series just keeps getting better & better. I love Chance’s books! I’ve not found one yet that I’ve not loved!
Cynthia Carpenter
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 6 in the series and what an amazing. Nolan and Perrie will have you on an emotional roller coaster of ups and downs and will have you flipping page after page to see what happens to them next. What do you do when the one person you want the most you can't have? This book will having laughing, crying and falling in love with these two. Can't wait to read more from him.
Lauren Harwood
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 6th installment of the Boston Terriers series and Jacob definitely left the best until last. This book made me swoon, laugh and gasp out loud at the antics these Boston boys get up to.
Nolan and Perri's friends to lovers romance will have you believing in true love and happily ever afters.
Charmane Hackworth
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed all of The Boston Terrier books but Score is my favorite. Each book can be read as a standalone but I would definitely start with Penalty. Nolan and Perri's story was sweet, sexy, hot it was EVERYTHING! Jacob did a great job.
M
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Score by Jacob Chance was a fun, flirty, sweet addition to the Boston Terriers series. Nolan Archer is a newbie on the BU football team. Not only is he a super talented freshman running back, but he's also gorgeous and a virgin. Perri Benson knows that with her dad as dean at BU, athletes are off limits. She has always respected her dad's wishes, but dang if sweet, sexy Nolan isn't pushing every last bit of her resolve. Will she give in or will Nolan remain permanently friend zoned? Score had al ...more
Sharing My
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Nolan and Perri! Nolan is so sweet and swoon-worthy. Perri is sassy and sweet. Both attend the same college. Unfortunately, Perri's dad is the dean and has told Perri the jocks are off-limits, and has even warned the players on the football team that his daughter is off-limits. Unfortunately again, Perri has a crush on Nolan, the team's new player and also a virgin. Perri and Nolan try to just be friends, but the attraction is too much for either to resist. Will Nolan score with Perri, o ...more
R yatsko
I loved this book...
...the slow burn, the connection, the characters..
Perri is drawn to Nolan, just by photograph..
...then they meet, loved how their relationship developed...

A must read book, it will makes your heart smile
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Perri's been warned a hundred times that her father's athletes are off-limits. Yada yada yada. She's never had a problem with it, though, until she meets gorgeous, inexperienced Nolan, who just happens to be one of her father's football players.

As the two form a friendship, feelings inevitably turn into more than friendly. But can Nolan and Perri defy her father's edict? How will their defiance affect both their futures? And even more significantly, how will the upcoming auction of Nolan's v-car
Alexa Rayne
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nolan Archer stole the spotlight in the Boston Terrier Series. What an amazing, down-to-earth and talented running back with a heart of gold and an alpha streak. I am absolutely in awe with how he knows who is he, what he wants and what he is looking for. Virgin he may be, I loved that he was not ashamed of it and wants his first time to be with someone he cares about.

Perri Benson was such a quirky, outgoing girl with a sassy mouth and stubborn streak. I love how hard she worked, how good of a
Karen Swoffer
Score

ANOTHER 5 TERRIER READ FROM JACOB CHANCE

Score, book 6 in the Boston Terriers Series, by Jacob Chance is another must read college sports romance. Score is the story of freshman running back Nolan Archer and junior Perri Benson. Perri is the daughter of the Dean from Boston University.
Even though he’s a freshman, Nolan is told by the dean and coach that he will be staying in the frat house with other athletes. I love the camaraderie the boys have. Nolan is such a sweet person who does not
AC Squared Book Blog
Shelves: favorites, sports
I LOVED PERRI AND NOLAN!!!!!!!!! This series is so great, but I really think that Jock and Score were a step above the others. I loved how complex Perri and Nolan's lives were. Neither of these two were any sort of typical, and both had qualities that you would least expect! Jacob is so great about throwing a curve ball at you!!!

One of my favorite parts is how this took us back to the same time frame (and a little before) as Jock. It was curious to see Perri and Nolan's interaction, since we wer
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
SCORE is a slow tease friend to lovers sports romance read. It is the 6th and the last book in The Boston Terriers series and I have to say that it is one of my favorites. It was very hard to keep a silly grin off of my face due to the storyline and very funny and sexy characters.

Perrie Benson is our heroine, she is strong, independent, very sexy and let's not forget the Dean's daughter. Perrie is so off-limits to the athletes that it seems to be the word around campus. Luckily, she's smart enou
Clare Harrison
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Her father is the Dean at college, and upon her starting he made her one teeny tiny rule she was to adhere to at all times. Althetes are a No No, off limits, don't exist to her..

Their eyes connect across a crowded pub, and there's an instant attraction.

The second time he sees her she's spitting fire in his face. Shes a feisty one!

Then things go downhill....one breakfast comment to break his virgin heart.

A burlesque club, exotic dancers and stormy once seen never forgotten eyes!

One night to turn
Marta Bo
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Slow burn and friendship - the best way to find right guy !

Score by Jacob Chance is AMAZING!!!!

Author add another great book to BOSTON TERRIER series.... and as always write this story in his finest writting style. I'm sure that readers fall deeply in love with characters and plot in Score.

I liked very much how Mr Chance told us story about slow burn,  changing true friendship in something much more bigger... something that will involve a couple of hearts.

Perri and Nolan was soo adorable togethe
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova

Jacob Chance steps up his game bringing us Score! I adored Nolan and he has become top of my list for favorite character so far! His sincerity and whole aspect of life makes you want to find him just to be his friend. Perri was made for perfection. She just clicked with Nolan. Their friendship and chemistry made me smile. I love the new experiences and the lovely surprise.

All of the Boston Terriers books were great from book 1 to 6. Score was a fun and sexy read that fits perfect with the ty
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
Once again,Jacob has created a story that while easily read as a Standalone,it is a great addition to the series.
I'm not going to go into much detail as to all that happens-you can see from the blurb the initial concept,and to say much more would give too much away and it's best to just read for yourselves. What I will say is that I loved how Nolan and Perri were together,their relationship gradually builds,the attraction they both feel from the start working it's way to becoming more. As with t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Text Me Baby One More Time
  • All We Were (Ex-Factor #1)
  • Snitch
  • Spring Fling
  • Love Doctor
  • Rules of Engagement
  • LASS
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • True North
  • The Pickup (Imperfect Love #1)
  • Think Twice
  • Handle With Care
  • ITUE
  • The Life We Wanted
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
  • Falling for the Cowboy (Bedtime Reads, #3)
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An international best selling author of romantic suspense and sports romance, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook
www.facebook.com/jchanceauthor/
Instagram http://www.instagram.com/jchanceauthor
Twitter
Amazon http

Boston Terriers (6 books)
  • Penalty (Boston Terriers #1)
  • Drive (Boston Terriers #2)
  • Coach (Boston Terriers #3)
  • Tackle (Boston Terriers #4)
  • Jock (Boston Terriers #5)