Start by marking “Only Ever You” as Want to Read:
Only Ever You

Only Ever You

He’s the hot-as-sin rocker hiding a secret that would devastate his fans. She’s the only girl he’s ever loved, but keeping her safe means he had to walk away…

RYDER

My entire life is a lie, propelled by one wrong decision that altered my fate.

If fans knew the truth, they’d run away screaming. But all they see is Ryder Stone, moody guitarist and lead singer of Torment, and
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: February 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Only Ever You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only Ever You

Siobhan Davis
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Update for ARC Team 02/16/19: Check your kindle/email as ARCs have been issued.

Check out the trailer here:

Amber Hodges
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a hard review to write. Not because it was bad, its the complete opposite actually. It's so full of angst, emotion, and just over all suspenseful turmoil. I found myself not able to stop reading it. even with this book being a longer one, I found myself finishing it in 2 days.

This book follows Zeta and Ryder. It goes through several stages of their lives so you get the full picture and extent of everything going on. Your heart will continue to break as you read while also healing it. So
meghann
Shelves: arc
Siobhan Davis just knows how to write a book that shatters you, but in the best possible way. The anguish was real in this one. I stayed up until 3am finishing this because I had to know if Ryder and Zeta made it. I'll admit, there were times I thought Zeta should just walk away. That Ryder had done too much to be given another chance. I felt for the guy and understood the demons he was fighting led to poor choices with good intentions. But Zeta had also been through hell and didn't deserve more ...more
Up All Night With Books
5 AMAZING Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

I have to be honest here, I pulled an all-nighter with this one!!!! This story was nothing like I was expecting it to be. It was soooooooo much more then I could have imagined. Only Ever You by Siobhan Davis is a beautifully written story. Their love story spans from when they were young until it is falling apart at the seems, But that is just the tip of the iceberg for this story.

It is so emotionally charged that I cried
Danielle
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She's done it again folks. Siobhan always delivers. I've loved all of her books, but there's something about her standalone books that is just, the complete package. Honestly, what it probably is, is that I don't have to wait to finish the story! Her writing is so amazing, that when I read her series, even though she is a scary fast writer, I always have to wait to continue the story and it's agonizing. Combine that with the fact that she has earned her title of The Cliffhanger Queen, and readin ...more
Diane Chesrow
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to begin, but if you have read a book by Siobhan Davis then you
already know what a truly brilliant writer she is - and if by some chance you haven't then please, do yourself a favor and read this one and then all of her other titles because Ms. Davis has done it once again!

She slayed me, wrecked me, pulled every emotion out of me as I read the story of Ryder and Zeta! Their story is told in two parts - when they meet in juvie and then later as adults. The book is written in d
Kelly Williams
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. What a great read. It's a bit refreshing too because the storyline is different. Ryder and Zeta's relationship starts in juvie. They become BFF/Lovers and vow to stay together outside. Then Ryder's past comes back to haunt him and he leaves Zeta.

Then fast forward 8 years laters. Ryder is a successful rockstar and Zeta a music journalist. They reconnect and the story continues of them building back what they lost. This story was amazing. Two los
Lisa Eiff
I really enjoyed reading this book. From juvie to the stage, Ryder has managed to battle his dark past and is trying to land on his feet. Zeta is fighting a similar (yet terrifyingly different) darkness from her own past and working to come out on top. From the moment the glances of these two met from their teen years, they always knew there would never be anyone else to capture their hearts. Get ready for an emotional ride with this book.

Trigger warning: While this is mostly a love story about
Ola Adamska
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished this story yesterday... and I still dont oniw what to write... I think this review is THE HARDEST one for me due to The emotions it had awoken in me. I knew it was bad to read ot right before going to Bed but... I was so into Ryder and Zeta's story that I couldnt stop before The end.
There will be angst, fear, suspense, Love and lots of other emotions As well as twists that left me looking at my Kindle and not knowing what is going on - especially in real Word when my Head was spinning
Konny
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Only Ever you by Siobhan Davis is a standalone romance novel, a story full of drama and heartbreak and o boy, what a ride it was.
Ryder Stone is a rock star on top of his world. He's the frontman of Torment, famous, wealthy and lives the high life. He left some broken hearts behind, especially Zeta's.
Zeta Williams is a young woman who shared a past with Ryder. He shattered her and they lost contact, but now they're about to work together.

Only Ever You is a story full of angst, drama, emotion and
emma obrien
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing book. I'm not going lie though when i started reading it I quickly realised it's very different from Siobhans other books. It starts off very dark but beautifully written. I think I went through every emotion reading this book. The characters are brilliant and my heart broke for them many times. This book is just full of surprises, they just kept on coming. I just didn't want the book to end. I'm definitely going to be reading it again.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary c
Paula D
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blown away with this book! It’s gritty, intense, angst, heartbreaking and real. From the beginning I was intrigued about Ryder and Zeta. Two people having a horrible life need some sort of light. When they meet Ryder and Zeta it’s electric from one glance. Many parts of this book I cried my eyes out and other parts I swooned with love. Zeta I could see myself being friends with her she’s one strong girl! Ryder I want to hug and not let go. This is one of those books that make you look at people ...more
L Grant
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing - just when you think you have the story figured out something happens and everything changes. Siobhan keeps readers constantly on their toes. I totally fell in love with Ryder one minute and then wanted to throttle him the next. Zetas character is empowering and deep she made me laugh and cry. Siobhan is an amazing writer and she does not disappoint with Only Ever You. I read this book as part of the ARC team.
Danni Rogers
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness I could not love this book enough!I found my heart racing, breaking, swooning, and being drawn in so addictively that I could barely put this down! I adore the full back story to this. Zeta and Ryder have such a strong undeniable connection from the moment they see each other in juvie & you can tell their fates are destined to be together. They are both so broken & clearly need each other. This book is an emotional roller coaster & very dark in parts, but if you can ha ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 EMOTIONAL STARS!! Wow....My emotions were all over the place with this phenomenal addicting book. I could not put this book down, until I had to sleep. I loved Ryder and Zeta...these two beautiful characters were perfectly written and you feel all their emotions. Their story will touch your heart in the best way. I am loving this authors words they suck you into the story. Looking for a intoxicating story, here you go.
Stacey Dunne
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No1 does drama like Siobhan... was not expecting some of the twists in this story.!! sometimes ya think "oh thats going to happen etc" yeah this book was by no means predictable which i loved..!!
i think ive read every book this author has released and this def does NOT disappoint. i recieved an advanced copy of this but will def purchase a copy when its released... this is most def a re-read...
Caroline
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very thought provoking and a bit sad except at the end. Ms Davis is definitely one if my favorite writers and I hope she keeps writing fir a very long time.
Siobhan
Dec 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-buy
Another rock star romance from Siobhan Davis?

Gimme. Gimme now.
Michelle
Feb 13, 2019
I read too many books
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know where to start with this book. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book and for me, it was a ‘turn the world off’ story. I could not put it down. I had to know what happened. I needed to know where these characters end up and I almost felt it just wasn’t long enough.

I am late to the Siobhan Davis party. She came up on my kindle a month or so ago as a ‘based on your other reads’ as I was rushing through ‘no real emotional capital needed’ formula driven fiction..
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
The one thing I have learned with any book by Davis is that at the end you will NEVER BE THE SAME! This is one of the most emotional books I have ever read and it took me awhile to read it entirely because of the emotions flooding me but in true Siobhan fashion she took my broken pieces and put them back together!

Ryder and Zeta’s story is anything but a fairytale and it’s definitely a story of survival and hope! Both did what they could to survive in their dark worlds, even if that meant keepin
BookLover89
Nadine
Feb 19, 2019 added it
Full review and star rating to come!
Dana
Denise love
Nancy Jones
Cheryl
Nov 30, 2018
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new releases in the series http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She