Start by marking “Bad Deal (Belikov Crime Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Deal (Belikov Crime Family, #1)

Bad Deal

(Belikov Crime Family #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  17 ratings  ·  17 reviews
JR Richards

What’s worse than wanting the one person you can never have? How about finally getting them. Don’t get me wrong the sex was great, but everything that came after? Yeah, it’s like they say, be careful what you wish for.

Ruslan Belikov

My brother made a deal that didn’t go as planned. Now I have to get back what’s ours and pretty boy Jacoby is the tool to make th
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 142 pages
Expected publication: January 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bad Deal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Deal

Up All Night With Books
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Steamy Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

If you are looking for a m/m mafia romance that will melt your panties, this is the book for you!! First in the Belikov Crime Family series is Bad Deal by Faith Ryan and Ember-Raine Winters. What a collaboration this one is!!

From the first word to the last, (which I didn't expect to be a cliffhanger), Bad Deal is fast-paced, electric and dark with off the charts chemistry that leaves you wanting more.

So well written that

Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Kirk
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Wow. This really was a dark and twisty read that kept you on the edge of your seat the whole way through. From the start you’re second guessing the characters and what may happen next. I’m not going to repeat the blurb or give any plot details, but I’ll tell you it’s a story like no other, and it’ll make you feel things that you’ve probably not felt before when delving into a gay romance. It’s brutal, violent and cruel at times and it took a while before I could ascertain the motivations of the ...more
Sue's Romance Reviews
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bad Deal by Faith Ryan and Ember-Raine Winters is a dark and sexy m/m romance that kept me turning the pages until the very end.

JR (Jacoby) is a prospect for the Devil’s Mongrels MC. To prove himself, he and his straight best friend and crush, Scar Reyes, are to complete a drop off of cocaine. But after one night of unbridled lust, a betrayal and a drop off gone wrong, everything changes.

Vicious and sadistic, Ruslan Belikov is not a man to double-cross. So when he must figure out what happened t
H.B. Jasick
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

One of the best darkish m/m stories I’ve read yet! I was intrigued by these characters from the very beginning, and I was anxious to see where the story would end up. Ruslan reminds me of a lion that plays with a mouse, right before he eats it. And Jacoby is his. He’s been claimed by the Russian devil, and that’s all you need to know. This is a definite must read, and great story to bring out, and set the tone for the new year! <3

**[4.5⭐]**
Jillian Kerr
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5

Bad Deal is a little bit of everything rolled into one book, M/M, mafia, MC and BSDM. I really liked the storyline, but i had a hard time connecting with Jacoby and Raslan. I just never really felt a spark. I've read books by both of these authors and loved them, but Bad Idea was just ok for me
Jeanne
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story crosses so many genres. It is relatively dark and has some BDSM going on. It is a M/M romance, a captor and captive who becomes a willing captive mafia drama. It also has some MC stuff. There is murder and mayhem. And it is very hot and intense. LOVE IT!
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
Renee
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4.5 Stars*

This book is not for the faint hearted. The darkness seeps through the pages and the twists will leave you wondering just what next is in store. It is one of those books that at times will test the reader’s emotions and leave mixed feelings. Just the kind of book I love.

The character development was solid. For the most part I loved the way the authors handled the characters. I did want to see a little more depth with Jacoby. However, the relationships between the characters really mad
Allyson
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hands down Bad Deal is one of the best sexually charged MM mafia romance novels to date! Faith Ryan & Ember-Raine Winters serve up a scorching enemy to lovers novel that is layered with dark desires and angst, revenge and trust. Rus and Jacoby will blow your mind in more than a couple of ways from the first word until the end.

"You're mine to do with as I please, and I haven't tired of playing with my toy yet."

The collaboration of these authors is epic. The pairing of their writing techniq
Ayla
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was all types of crazy. Every chapter had something wild as heck in it and while it was super over the top it was also very entertaining. There was a cartel, a mafia and a motorcycle club and everything that comes with those three groups making each other mad.

Jacoby and Rus were both messed up in their own ways. Jacoby fell in lust and then in love with his captor, Rus, and it was both crazy and super hot. I always like when a bad boy shows some vulnerability and while Rus still did b
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
If you are looking for a m/m mafia romance that will melt your panties, this is the book for you! Bad Deal is a dark and sexy m/m romance that kept me turning the pages until the very end. It is a little bit of everything rolled into one book, M/M, mafia, MC and BSDM.

Ruslan was seriously twisted yet his undeniable hung
P Leslie
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Be prepared because this book is dark, twisted and disturbing.

Ruslan was seriously twisted yet his undeniable hunger for Jacoby opens up a whole new side of him. Can a devil like Ruslan actually love someone? Read it and find out.

Jacoby finds himself in a very dangerous, life threatening situation yet he's drawn to his captor like a moth to a flame. Will he give into the desires that Ruslan surfaces?

Ruslan and Jacoby are drawn together because of their hunger and need for each other. Their sc
R
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jacoby was taken in by a motorcycle club. Along with his best friend, they are trying to earn the right to become members. When the drugs they are supposed to deliver go missing along with his friend, Jacoby is left to take the fall. When Ruslan, head of the Russian Mafia, captures Jacoby, he sets about breaking him. He fails pretty spectacularly when Jacoby steals his heart. Jacoby is equally taken with the rough Mafioso.

Just because they fall in love, don’t think this is a love story. Torture
Joy Westerfield
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are a lover of MM books, then this story is for you! The story of Ruslan, a Russian Mafia warlord, and Jacoby, a member of a local MC, is sizzling! They meet when Ruslan believes Jacoby has done him wrong, but has he really? The connection and chemistry between them is unreal. Jacoby struggles with his loyalty to his MC and his feelings for this totally dominant Russian. Neither of them can control their feelings, but can two people from totally different worlds make this work? I truly en ...more
ElizabethB7
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic. Epic. EPIC!! Bad Deal is hands down the best MM novel I have read to date!!

Faith and Ember have a certain style to writing that draws you in from the first word and gives you a book hangover at the end.

Rus and JR could not be anymore opposite but they are so good together. JR has this thing about him that draws you in but Rus is OMG. That man is pure torture!!

The characters have chemistry, the sex is hot, there is mystery, angst, and so much more. It has ALL the feels and I know I got m
Elle
Jan 20, 2019 rated it liked it
There's a great deal going on in this story, and at times it seemed all over the place. It was like the authors sat down and decided to throw in a bit of everything. There's a MC club, the Mafia, some extreme BDSM, torture, betrayal, suspense....I could go on.

I also never really felt the connection between the two MCs, Ruslan and JR, I still wasn't convinced towards the end of the book. I found it very hard to warm to any of the characters actually.

It's a very dark tale, which I expected, but
Kimmy Diaz
Wenzy
Stacy Mcgrady
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Dec 28, 2018

Belikov Crime Family (2 books)
  • Playing with Monsters (Belikov Crime Family #2)