Start by marking “Three Guilty Pleasures (Blindfold Club #6)” as Want to Read:
Three Guilty Pleasures (Blindfold Club #6)

Three Guilty Pleasures

(Blindfold Club #6)

I didn’t expect to fall off the stage and land in the powerful arms of this gorgeous man.

He’s a brutal warrior on the rugby field and a delicate artist with the cello, and the combination is irresistible. His music seduces. It inspires my dancing and demands my surrender.

I gave up on my dream once, and I’ll need his help to resume the chase.

And when we take the stage toget
Published December 30th 2018 by Shady Creek Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Three Guilty Pleasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Guilty Pleasures

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

This is my favorite book in the series, I loved it!From page one I was hooked and I find the story captivating! It was fast paced,super hot and passionate!

description

Tara and Grant have an amazing chemistry and you could feel them!I loved their moments together. They were super hot but at the same time intense and emotional!They were great together, Tara is one of the best heroines I have read!She was exactly what Grant needed!

Three Guilty Pleasures is addictive and hot!

Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
I have been a huge fan of Nikki Sloane's Blindfold Club series and was so excited that Tara was getting a book. This story was absolutely delicious and had the trademark Sloane Steam factor with an added emotional twist. I loved Tara and Grant and found them to be so sweet together!

Grant was different from the usual alphas Sloane has in that he had an endearing and almost sweet personality. He was just as rugged and sexy being a burly rugby player and was quite sexy. I loved that there were diff
Michelle
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars. Tara has been around since the very first book in this series, as a side character or to enhance a scene because she works at the club, and now she finally gets her spotlight. While I've always liked her, I was really surprised by how much her character had to offer since she always seemed to simply be an extra sexy bonus person in the other stories, with little insight to her true personality. Grant is Ruby’s best friend from Three Sweet Nothings who plays rugby and the cello. When h ...more
Kelly
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane was SO MUCH FUN to read! This book was super hot, but it also had a great storyline that I really enjoyed reading. This is one of those books that once you start reading you can't put it down until you have finished. Which is exactly what happened for me.

Grant is such a contradiction - he is a big, hot, rugby player who is super competitive across all areas of his life. But he is also Hot Cello guy, and can be very endearing at times. It was so sweet how se
Stephanie
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikki Sloane does it again! Three Guilty Pleasures is the final book in the The Blindfold Club series and features Grant and Tara. It is a stand-alone with appearances from many of the past Blindfold couples. There are no rules with these stories!

The elusive blindfold club catered to wealthy clients who had deep pockets and a taste for kink.

Grant and Tara meet accidentally- meaning she accidentally fell from a stage and he catches her! Their chemistry together is palpable! But there are secrets
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Nikki Sloane is back with one of my very favorite erotic series... the insanely amazing Blindfold Club series. It's been a while since I've read one of these books but I was back in the swing of things in no time, after merely just a few pages.

Three Guilty Pleasures was a brilliant, intense, sexy, erotic, different, boundary pushing standalone romance that had me hanging on to every little word (there were a bunch!) and racing through the pages, devouring every single unforgettable momen
Laz the Sailor
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
When I want to read intense and creative sex scenes, I read the Blindfold Club.

This book started off fairly straight-forward. There was one issue introduced early, that remained hanging over the MCs which annoyed me for the first 2/3 of the book - arrggh, when was the other shoe going to drop? The build-up and the sex scenes were just what I was hoping for. Plus the music and dance was very well described.

Silly me, I should trust this author. When the shoe dropped, it was a big waffle-stomper, a
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I’m back!!! Have, I missed you guys! For my
first ARC back, Three guilty pleasures couldn’t have been more perfect!! I’ve been following Nikki sloan’s, blindfold series from the beginning!! While reading this book, I just kept wanting to re-read the whole series again. I’ve heard this is the last book in the series, and that makes me sad. Nikki Sloan, can write some awesome characters! Tara and Grant were everything!!

Lord, where these two complex characters. And they can do anything they put th
Shelly (vixenreads)
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This may be my favorite of the series...just wow! HOT HOT HOT!!!! I immediately connected with and loved Tara and Grant, as individual characters and as a couple. I loved their passion...for their talents and each other. And, ahem, boy did they have passion. I really, really loved how creative Grant became 😏
It was great seeing a few past characters as well. This series is truly amazing. There is a STORY in each book.
Nikki knows how to write an incredibly SIZZLING story with the perfect mix of l
Nikki
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a Merry Christmas/end of 2018 present in the form of Book 6 from the Blindfold Club series, what more could you ask for!!??
Three Guilty Pleasures is told in dual POV from Grant (remember Ruby's BFF?) and Tara (oh remember her from previous BFC books?).
There's so much in this book to talk about. The contrast that is Grant - he's a rough and tough rugby player AND he's a talented, delicate cello player. The life that Tara is living - in her job, her love life, her love of dance.

If you haven't
Kellie Lalor
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I heard that Sloane was writing another Blindfold Club book I had to have it! But have to admit that I was also disappointed to hear that it will be the last, because I absolutely love this series. Not only is the series sinfully hot, it is so well written, the characters seem so real.

Tara has been in every Blindfold Club in the background from the beginning and is finally getting her story told. But there is so much more to her than what goes on at the Blindfold Club and through her story
Theresa
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful treat! This series just keeps getting better...and hotter! With Silas and Reagan as her Doms, Tara was the low-key submissive. Happy with her arrangement w/the totally in love couple, she kinda wants what they have. But, Tara’s busy w/her life, and isn’t necessarily looking—which was perfect timing for Grant.

Their chemistry is off the charts, but like w/the couples in this series, they have something deeper. But with both having their own baggage, they struggle w/their feelings
K.S. Rochell
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikki delivers a Gripping,sensual, compelling and addictive story it’s so delicious and addictive, it was so masterfully woven.. It pulls you in from chapter one the Tara and Grant have this pulsating chemistry it’s tangible and undeniable.

This story just flowed.. More review to come..
Amber Behnke
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nobody knows how to right a hot book like Nikki Sloane. This book was melt your kindle hot! Three Guilty Pleasures kept up with the other books in this series and did not disappoint. I love all the different sides you get from every character in this book. You don't get to just see their sexy side you get to see the love between everyone.
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Is sex just for the sake of sex and enjoyment enough, or can love add a little bit more to your life? Three Guilty Pleasures tells the sweet and kinky story of Tara and Grant, who are trying to find out what works for them. This book totally lives up to my expectations I have for the Blindfold Club books, I love it.
“He didn’t seem to be breathing, which was interesting. I wasn’t breathing either—I’d forgotten how. The sight of him was that distracting. It was chaos around us, but I ignored it.”
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3-3.25 stars. I am conflicted on this book. There were parts I really liked and parts I didn't. This is is Tara and Grant's book. Tara is an ameteur ballet dancer and she works at the Blindfold Club on the table (as a prostitute). Grant is Ruby's (from Three Sweet Nothings) best friend. He is a semi-professional rugby player and a cellist. While Tara is rehearsing on stage for a performance, she falls off the stage into the orchestra pit and onto Grant's lap. The two have a pretty instant connec ...more
Mandy  Smith
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A SEXY AS F*CK, ENDEARING, HEARTFELT ROMANCE.

Nikki does it again with another hot as hell, steamy romance from her Blindfold Club Series. This is one of my all time favorite series and I just absolutely loved this addition!

Grant is Rubys best friend from book 5.
He is a masculine, muscled, handsome rugby player AND cellist. Tara has been a sexy vixen in this series since the beginning. She is a beautifully voluptuous, up and coming ballet dancer, when not working at the club. She literally fal
BookLover
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikki Sloane hits another home run with Three Guilty Pleasures. Grant and Tara take center stage in this book and steal the show!!

Tara has been a regular in The Blindfold Club Series. Tara meets Grant and it sure makes a “hit” literally. They share their secrets and desires with each other. They still have their own secrets (which turn out to be a total game changer for Tara!) the “rules” put in place make things very interesting between the two. They learn to bend the rules the best they can w
Sheila'S Book Corner
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lori
I have read and absolutely loved each of Nikki’s books this one is no exception.

The idea of her with a woman was exciting, so that wasn’t a problem. And the idea of watching her with another man was hot, but could I actually handle it? I was so damn curious.

The Blindfold Club series is wildly addictive and so hot you actually overheat while reading it. I’ve been waiting for Tara’s story because I knew it would be incredible and I was so NOT disappointed.
Tara seemed to have been looking for som
Kanetra Hights
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to read another Blindfold Club Book. Especially with Tara. Tara has always been a side character since book 1 and I was so happy to see her get her own book. It did not disappoint.

Tara and Grant were perfectly written and you could physically feel the passion as it leaped off the pages. They both have secrets through the book and due to restraints put upon them can only demonstrate their passion in certain ways. Those ways are quite clever and will have you on fire.

I loved that b
Lisa VH
Shelves: first-reads
Wow. I think I need a minute to come down off this one!! This got off to a bit of a slow start for me but I think it was because it was so long since I read the last book I had to reacquaint myself with the world a bit. I seriously fell in love with Grant. Strong, foreign accent, sexy as hell, and just a bit vulnerable. Tara is one of my favorite literary subs. Through her inner dialog you truly feel everything she feels, needs, wants and it makes me connect with her fiercely. The dynamic betwee ...more
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn, this book was sizzling... Tara and Grant are on fire. You get to see old characters again and meet new ones. I love how these love stories are so different from anything else I've read but still just about the two main characters. Whether they're sharing or Dom/sub, voyeur, mmf, ffm, etc, you still get the individual love story. I never know how I'm going to feel going into these books, but one thing stays the same, it's all hot... I loved how Tara was a dancer and Grant was a buff, athlet ...more
Stacy (Romance Reading Diva)
Guilty of not loving this book.

I have loved & enjoyed all the other Nikki Sloane books I have read (which is 7, including 3 Blindfold Club books). This book had some points that were not appealing to me, but I was invested enough in the story, the main characters & the author’s writing to push through and finish the book. The points I did not like are not mentioned in the blurb, but the main one was that Tara stayed in a submissive relationship with Silas & Regan (her Doms from anot
Bookworm Between the Sheets
I am obsessed with Nikki Sloane and her Blindfold Club Series! Whoa these books are scorchers and I just enjoy how she keeps this series going and unique. If your looking for a book to start your 2019 reading off with a delectable, addictive, and steamy read go pick up this book THREE GUILTY PLEASURES now! Also if you have yet to read the other books in the series its okay to start here. Other characters are introduced, but no major spoilers are included.

I plan on going back to listen to these s
Hannah Smith
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ashley
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ratula
Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2EUrvbc
Cherie
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holey Moley!!! Nikki Sloane has done it again. The 6th installment in the Blindfold Club is hot af!!! No more needs to be said except that you must read it!!!
Lisa
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three Guilty Pleasures is every bit of awesome and deliciousness you were hoping for! Tara gets her story, and it's unique, unexpected, and at the end I'm not 100% sure what it looks like going forward, at least for everyone involved. I want a little more! However, this series is one that I've read the books multiple times and always have a hard time picking my favorite. Book six has appearances from other characters, which is awesome, and the way things are brought back around is so cool.

Nikki
Michelle (Undeniably Book Nerdy)
Originally posted on Undeniably Book Nerdy book blog

Trust Nikki Sloane to take me out of my reading comfort zone yet I thoroughly enjoy myself. For the longest time, I have avoided romance novels involving threesomes/ménage à trois--just plain not my cup of tea. Yet, here I am having just read Three Guilty Pleasures and absolutely enjoyed it.

If you're not familiar with Nikki Sloane's Blindfold Club series, all the books are connected stand-alones that revolve around the Blindfold Club, an exclus
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
  • Burning for Autumn (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha & On Call series #1)
  • The Bars That Hold Us
  • Atlas
  • The Queen of Dauphine Street (NOLA Nights, #2)
  • Iron Wolves MC, books 1-4
  • Compulsion (Club Thrive #1)
  • To Have and to Hold (Returning Home, #3)
  • Bleacke's Geek (Bleacke Shifters, # 1)
  • My Best Friend's Stepfather #1
  • Bones
  • Girl Unseen (Beyond The Grave, #3)
  • Blind Trust (The Boardroom, #2)
  • Yummy Addictions (The Yummy Trilogy #1)
  • The Rancher and the City Girl (Tempting the Rancher #1)
  • Lexi (Lexi #0.5)
  • Long for Me (Luminous, #3)
  • Sin and Ink (Sweetest Taboo, #1)

Blindfold Club (6 books)
  • Three Simple Rules (Blindfold Club, #1)
  • Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club, #2)
  • Three Little Mistakes (Blindfold Club, #3)
  • Three Dirty Secrets (Blindfold Club, #4)
  • Three Sweet Nothings (Blindfold Club, #5)