Start by marking “Kira Malone Chronicles: Vol 1 (Slaughter USA)” as Want to Read:
Kira Malone Chronicles: Vol 1 (Slaughter USA)

Kira Malone Chronicles: Vol 1 (Slaughter USA)

PREY- Not everything that goes bump in the night is your imagination. Kidnapped by a monster from lore she never believed in, Kira realizes the world is far scarier and more terrible than she ever imagined. Trapped and injured, the prey must be stronger than the predator. What do you do when you have no other choice? You fight. You survive. You live to battle another day.

Published December 10th 2018 by Liliom Press

To ask other readers questions about Kira Malone Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kira Malone Chronicles

Start your review of Kira Malone Chronicles: Vol 1 (Slaughter USA)
Brodie Smythe
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked from the start. I wanted to know immediately how Kira escaped her first trial, only to then watch her throw herself, her best friend, Andy into the world of the supernatural.

Each book in this volume showed an incredible amount of research into the various creatures that were involved. The lore was impressive too. I certainly hope to see Volume 2 soon enough.
Sue
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A paranormal page turner! I enjoyed this book and look forward to the next.
Jamie Speck
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was not sure what to expect, but I really enjoyed this paranormal thriller. I learned about some paranormal beings I was not familiar with and will probably be looking behind me for quite a while.
J. Truesdell
Michelle Savage
Mar 24, 2019
Ashley Simoneau
Jul 26, 2019
I'm Mandi. All my life I told everyone that I would be a writer...I just didn't know what I was going to write about. Naturally, they told me to chase my dreams but didn't expect much. Well, here I am...31 years old and a writer. It took a lot for me to get where I am, but I don't regret any of it!

In addition to writing, I run an online store at mandismuses.net, a roleplaying website, and have