Start by marking “Silence” as Want to Read:
Silence

Silence

A new dark paranormal romance standalone coming early 2019!

When my brother, the King, married fifteen-years ago, I welcomed his new family as my own. His wife . . . her baby girl.
My niece by marriage.
But then the last battle kept me away for five years . . .
I’ve returned now to take my
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Silence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silence

Start your review of Silence
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Holy. Freaking. Hotness!! 🔥🔥🔥

Told entirely from the hero's POV, we get an inside look at a man's fight against the inevitable.

It's sexy and erotic. It's forbidden and taboo. It's paranormal and otherworldly. It's bloody magnificent!! 🖤🖤🖤

Mine. My female. Dangerous thoughts. Unstoppable thoughts.

Obsidian. What can I say about this man to truly capture his awesomeness? He was honorable, noble, and loyal to a fault. When he left home as a warrior to defend his people, he left behind his brother
Kat Valentine
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying N. Isabelle blanco's new book is F##king Fabulous!!! This is my kind of paranormal erotica romance!!!! These vampires are what vamps are all about power,passion,sex and top of the food chain predators!!! Obsidian is a warrior and total bad ass who loves to fight and f##k,so my kind of guy!!! When he comes home after 5 years of fighting and protecting his brothers kingdom and people he shocked to see calamity his niece by marriage has grown into a seductive vampire wanton w ...more
Olga therebelreader
N. Isabelle Blanco really impressed me with this captivating read. Obsidian knows better than to succumb to his hunger for Calamity, his niece. His emotions and strenuous desires are very vivid, I was overwhelmed with his covetous desires for her. The forbidden attraction between them becomes a tangible thing, and Obsidian commits the ultimate sin when he gives in to his desires and makes love to Calamity.

This book is fast!
This book is sexy!
It is one I highly recommend to all paranormal eroti
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
This book was so good, so why my 3,5 * ?
Some pros and cons :

Pros:
•good erotica
• a story from the heros pov was different and welcomed
•strong , sexy confident heroine,is what I crave most
• strong world building and different ideas from others vamp books I’ve read
• steamy sex scenes 😍

Con:
• being romanian and from Romania some words used by the author supposedly romanian words are very incorrect ex:
“Go on. Enjoy fucking your little curveles,” she says, using the Romanian word for whores. ”
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
N. Isabelle Blanco always finds a way to grab you on page one and hold you hostage right up until the end. With Silence, she brought all the gritty fuckedupness she could manage and put it out there for us to read. This story is brutal, graphic, dark, and not for the faint of heart.

If the words: forbidden, bloody and vampires make you feel something, then you should definitely get yourself a copy of this book.

I can't wait to see what else the author has in store for these two ♥.

description

N. Isabelle Blan
Elaine
Jan 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
Not safe. I don't know why I even bothered.
Safety: (view spoiler)
Julia
Jan 24, 2019 marked it as stay-away-from-bad-plot-or-cheating
TBH would rather read the Bible than read about a male protagonist that has multiple orgies and threesomes throughout the entire story.

And I'm an atheist ;)

Other details in this review here:
Elaines review
Melanie (mells_view)
Hot. Quick. Paranormal. Taboo-ish.

Obsidian has returned to his home after five years at war. His brother is King, and he couldn’t be happier to serve his home by fighting for it. The thing is when he sees his brothers adopted daughter, Princess Calamity, he can’t help the unexplainable pull he has towards her. He knows she’s his adopted niece, and she’s just 21 compared to his two millennia of life... BUT HE WANTS HER ANYWAY! But he finds some way to barely control his attraction.

Anyway... that’
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Silence by N. Isabelle Blanco is the story of Obsidian and Calamity.
Obsidian brother who is King married a women with a young girl. Obsidian is the warrior of the family who has been fighting for the last years of his brother's marriage. So when he returns home its to find that little girl is a women of 21 and his eyes about pop out of his head. Although there is no blood or real bond between them as uncle and niece, but it is still a taboo feeling between them.
This is my first book by this au
☽•☾-Ari
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whoa, this book started with a bang, and then I was like where's the rest of the book?
RTC.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I’m pretty sure this is my first vampire read ever. (GASP!) I know, right?! But after seeing some smoking hot teasers, I knew I had to give this one a try. I loved it! It’s hot as fuck, first of all. And it’s entirely in the hero’s POV, which is my faaaavorite! It’s taboo, and angsty, and just all kinds of perfect. Whether you’re into pnr or not, you should definitely check out Silence. You won’t be disappointed!
JadeC
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
what a book! oh gosh i think this could totally become a movie! the dreams were depicted so vividly and I could feel obsidian's desire and hunger for Calamity. their attraction was so intense and forbidden. 4 stars for me!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jess~

Fast-paced, sexy (oh, so sexy) and mysterious.

Obsidian is home after a number of years away fighting for his family. He is the family fighter, master planner and killer. He is dark and brooding but has centuries of experience under his belt. What he has no experience with are the feelings he has for someone he should not.

Told completely in his POV, Obsidian battles himself and tries to find answers about the object of his obsession. There is something that he is not privy to and he wants
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First I just have to say fanfuckingtastic, phenomenal, amazing, supreme, and so much more I could go on for days but this book is the BOMB! I just could not put it down. I was so engrossed in this story that the time simply got away from me and before I knew it it was 3:00 am and I was finished and the first words out of my mouth was WTF did I just read? Because HOLY HELL N. totally blew me away.

Obsidian is off to fight for his people. To keep their secret safe and to keep the threats away from
Dita
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is A dark intense forbidden paranormal romance and I love it.
The tension and mystery are so strong from the beginning. Bloods, sex, ancient met modern, dark supernatural creatures, yes yes yes yes, love them all. There's also love and steaminess (the hotness is off the roof), this bookbook really got me squirming on my seat, although I wanted to slap and kick the main characters for what they did most of the time (this is what makes me can't stop reading it) I still love it nonetheless
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I have to give this book a solid 4 1/2 stars. I wanted to give this book a 5-star rating (although it does show a five star) I enjoyed this story very much. All the characters are broad; the story is exciting and intense — however, the ending. Jesus the ending killed me. N. gives us a finish that blew me away. I even yelled throughout my house "OMG WTH!" So be warned.

Again I enjoyed this book, but the ending might get you- in a good way! So enjoy this book as much as I did.
Ella Heart
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
DNF 75.3%
This was a good book, well written and thoroughly enjoyable but is meant for people who wants more romance/drama than actual supernatural story. You can feel all the angst coming off from miles, from this book.
I mean seriously, Till now the story hasn't even revealed the relationship of the main characters yet?!!!
I have no problems reading forbidden relationship but it's pulling in way too much drama than going on with the actual story line.
So I'm done. It's a good read for people who a
Renee
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

When my brother, the King, married fifteen-years ago, I welcomed his new family as my own. His wife...her baby girl. My niece by marriage. I left to war the savages. For years I traveled back and forth, seeing that child age. But then the last battle kept me away fro five years. I've returned now to take my rightful place: second-in -command to the throne. I am everything this kindom stands for-everyt
Dee Garcia
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing

There's some books you simply read.
And there's others you devour.

Silence was one of those for me.

I had the utmost pleasure of reading this story as it was being written, but reading it all together was just... I can't even explain it.

Now, a lot of you know I love Nyddi with every single fiber of my being, but I can assure you my review is not based on my love for her. My review is based on the fact that this woman has one hell of a mind, a great mind that has the ca
Marika
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dear Lord,woman!!!!
I didn't stand a chance against Obsidian, just like he didn't stand a chance against Calamity.
I love this author and once again she nailed it ;)
It's forbidden and combustible..only a girl like Calamity can bring a man like Obsidian to his knees, bring him to forsake all his obligations and honour for a taste of her!
I was glued to my kindle and I couldn't have put it down to save my life!
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I sure do enjoy a good paranormal romance and I enjoyed the heck out of this one. So much passion, power and sex!! Its a very dark, quick read that will have your pulse racing!!
Paperback Princess
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I say this every time I read a book from this author but holy hell what an imagination this woman has and every single time I’m left wanting more!!!

Silence takes us into the world of vampires hidden in the modern world. Obsidian is back after being away for five years..upon his return he finds his niece by marriage all grown up and he cannot for the life of him explain why all of a sudden he is so drawn to Calamity but she is definitely off limits to him.

I would love to break down this whole s
Claire Cronin
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author, the blurb for this one drew me in - dark, sexy, vampires and taboo, this sounded just up my street - I was not wrong, this was a fantastic read!!

Obsidian is returning home after being at war, back to his family, his brother the vampire king, his queen and his niece, Calamity - he's been gone awhile and can't wait to get back to see them.

But Calamity is no longer the young girl he remembers, she is a full grown vampire woman with wiles, who knows how to use
Alexandra Stephens
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can I just start by saying I wish this was longer?? Obsidian needs to be in many more books because oh my god. Okay okay so this is a novella that is not nearly long enough for my liking but it’s a very good novella. Seriously it’s easy to sit there and burn away a few hours just reading this story. I’ve gone back and read through it twice because it was quite good. Obsidian is an older vampire who has been to war for some time and living amongst the humans just trying to keep his people safe fr ...more
Hermilene
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Silence by Isabelle Blanco was good little surprise.
The universe she build up is wide and interesting,there was an aura of mystery all along which was very enticing.
Now about our heroes the relationship of Obsidian and Calamity is obsessive,volatile,hot and forbidden,everything I love.
My only complaint is that this book is too short,there is too much left unsaid,I want to see more of their love,how they are going to navigate this complex situation.I am really intrigued by the mythology,the meani
Sue's Romance Reviews
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Silence by N Isabelle Blanco is a seductive tale of obsession and want.

Obsidian has returned home after five years of warring. He is welcomed by his people as well as his brother, the king, and the king’s wife.

Here, he also reunited with his niece by marriage Calamity. She is now 21 and his attraction to her is instant. He knows it’s wrong to want her but when she’s near it feels oh so good.

With his honour and the prosperity of his people at risk, he has a difficult choice to make. Deny the abs
Steph
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

This is the story of Obsidian, a strong vampire warrior and Calamity the women who has the power to ruin him.

Returning from years of war, Obsidian returns to find Calamity has grown into a beautiful woman who is forbidden to him and yet at the same time temps him at every turn.

He spends his time following her to keep her safe but the more time he is around her, the harder she is to resist.

My review:

This book is a wonderfully written paranormal erotic romance. It is told entirely from Ob
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-x1f5a4
I’ll be the first to say it-I’m NOT a seasoned paranormal romance reader. It’s just not typically my genre-but I can certainly recognize a stellar writer when their words seep so deep into my pores that I’m completely and totally invested in their character’s world-paranormal, or not. This is the first book I’ve read by this author, and I’m so excited to dive into more by her, because her words are just so beyond sophisticated, that I fell so in love with her writing style as a whole.
Take everyt
Micheala
This was an...okay read. I think if there was more to it it would have a great read because there was so much good stuff that was going on in it; it just needed to be fleshed out a bit more.

This was a taboo romance between an uncle and his step-niece. No blood relation, but it is the adopted daughter of his brother, so there was some ethical stuff there. What made this one stand out from others like it is its vampiric characters. So rather than the uncle just lusting after his grown niece, ther
Babel
It oozes that macabre sophistication that we've come to expect from the vampire world. The prose is vigorous, fierce and absolutely drenched in wantonness.

I've never read about vampires like these. Obsidian is a commander and a powerful ancient male vampire. He sets his eyes on the heiress to the throne and loses himself. His carnal obsession for her is instant, with a ferocity that leaps from the pages into the blood of the reader.

This forbidden couple fights against the primeval bond between
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stalk Her
  • Enzo
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Mine
  • Come to Daddy (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #1)
  • Taint (Sexual Education, #1)
  • Goddess of Love: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Cold Queen
  • King's Men (The Savage Fall, #1)
  • Nocturnes & Nightmares (The Sandman Duet, #1)
  • Degenerates (Badlands: Next Generation #1)
  • Depraved (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • Hanged (Savage Men, #5)
  • Beauty in the Broken
  • Roma Queen (Roma Royals Duet #2)
  • Like Dragonflies
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
N. Isabelle Blanco is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Allure Series, the Need Series with K.I.Lynn, and many others. At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with studying her mother’s handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she’d reached kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to bleed into every aspect of her life.

That is, until