Start by marking “Just Swipe Right (A 425 Madison Novel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just Swipe Right (A 425 Madison Novel, #3)

Just Swipe Right

(425 Madison #3)

Eliza: My life is perfect. I have a luxurious apartment and my dream job. I also have a sister willing to sign me up for a dating app against my better judgment. I promise her one week before the app is deleted forever.
All it takes is one week before I’m matched with two amazing men and my perfect life becomes a perfect disaster.
Murphy: I needed a drastic change and I go
250 pages
Published March 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Just Swipe Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Swipe Right

Elaine
Well, for those of you who, like me, have never used a dating app, apparently you swipe right on folks you'd like to connect with (and left for those you'd prefer not to)! In this story, Eliza, a journalist with an agony aunt advice column, has been set up on a dating app and has promised to use it for just a week . . . . and soon meets two very different attractive men. One is a chef, new to the city and using the app to help improve his social life and the other is hot, wealthy and has an amaz ...more
Elley Murray
Rating: 3.5 stars

First of all, Murphy. *swoon* He totally made this book for me, but I'm a sucker for chefs and for men who are big teddy bears. The way he and Eliza meet (or keep meeting!) and their chemistry is awesome, and his insight into being a guy on a dating app was great.

Eliza was a little more back-and-forth for me, and I really didn't like how the love triangle was done. She is just super into whichever guy she's with, and then when she's with the other guy it's like she switches into
Ruby Ap.
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work for a while and liked it :)
This is the third story of the 425 Madison Avenue Series and this time, it's the wonderful author, Allie York's turn to give us a great story!

Eliza and Murphy's story is sort of a unconventional love triangle but don't worry, neither sleep with the other people just date them while trying to figure out their true feelings for one another.

This was definitely a roller-coaster ride you want to jump on and read because it did have some funny and sexy as hell moments too as well as if Eliza will ch
Siobhan
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just Swipe Right is the third book in the 425 Madison series, and it’s a great addition to the series. If you have enjoyed the prior books in the series, you need to give this one a read. If you have yet to read the prior books, know this one works perfectly fine as a standalone novel.

Before starting Just Swipe Right, I was a wee bit tentative. I’m not the biggest lover of love triangles and feared this one would fall into the trap that leaves me unable to deal with them. Fortunately, this one w
Leslee
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eliza has a comfortable life. A good job as an advice columnist under a pseudonym for a NY magazine and a nice apartment in 425 Madison that she shares with her sister, she doesn't feel the need to complicate things by dating. Unfortunately, her sister thinks she should get out there and puts her on a dating app. Eliza decides to give it a whirl and use the experience to write a book about dating in the digital age. Then she meets a mountain of a man with the charm of a teddy bear in the elevato ...more
Brandi
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc, multi-pov
This is a super cute, fun book. Light-hearted, sweet rom-com that will have you just waiting for these two to call it official.

I loved this story. It's an interesting glimpse into what dating in this day and age is like. Dating apps seem to be the go-to and Just Swipe Right is a cool look into this style of finding your perfect for you person.

You're gonna love these characters, their quirkiness, and their dogs. You'll even love the side-characters.

And this 425 Madison series will have you imp
Lisa Mandina
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars really. At only about 6% into the story I was kind of hooked because Eliza reminded me of myself with her collection of pug figurines, although mine would be dachshund figurines. I loved the characters having dogs, and how that brought them together accidentally, before they got connected through the dating app. So much about the whole experience with the dating app was spot on to the thoughts and things I would worry about with any type of dating using that method. Do you only date on ...more
Andrea Guy
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read the first two books in the 425 Madison series and enjoyed them. Just Swipe Right is the third book and I think so far, it is my very favorite.

Eliza and Murphy are a great couple, and how they come together through a series of random meetings before the dating app matches them is great. They are fun and funny. I love that Murphy is a big guy but a "teddy bear," as I'm not terribly fond of alpha males.

One of the best parts of the book are Eliza's columns. Her advice is funny and often v
Sissy's Romance Book Review
JUST SWIPE RIGHT by Allie York is book Three in the A 425 Madison Series. This is the story of Eliza and Murphy. I do feel you can make this a standalone book.
Eliza's sister signed her up on a dating app site....agreeing to a week of testing it she ends up meet a few good men, one being Murphy. Murphy is new in town with a successful job he works toward a successful personal life that leads him to Eliza. But he learns he may have some companion but maybe not for long. This book along with the s
Jenny B
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this book to be so sweet and refreshing. Murray is the small town guy finding his way in the big city after a break up and ends up meeting ELiza. Eliza is a fun character who is looking for research for her column and book. I love the banter and the real interactions between the characters and just the sweetness of the story.

This book was such a sweet and refreshing romance and I loved it
Kelly Green
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I'm loving this 425 Madison series! It is introducing me to some great authors I may have not tried otherwise! Just Swipe Right was just the right amount of antsy and sweet! 😍 Murphy is a whole new level of swooning special! And Eliza was an absolute perfect match. She's just like most women... Wanting love but terrified of making the wrong decision. Let's just say that this story took a turn I was not expecting! Great story. Now I need to go look for more books by Allie York!
Isha Coleman
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I guess it's true. A person can do just about anything on the internet, even fall in love. Just Swipe Right turns ridiculous into unforgettable. York pokes humor at the internet dating craze while keeping a hint of unbelievable fantasy intact. Murphy and Eliza are one click away from finding forever. Over the top romance turns into a hard to resist good time.
Lesley Williams
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interestingly enough I’ve never used a dating app so apparently you can get some good ones out of it.. Classic tale of two different men to garner the attention of one beautiful lady. I loved the Dogs they are my favourite animal so I’m pretty partial to them.. I did enjoy this book..
Kim Herman
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Be sure to swipe yes on this one

I love this little series set on Madison Avenue.
A sexy quick read.
Be sure to Just Swipe Yes.
You wont be disappointed.
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just Swipe Right is Book 3 in the 425 Madison series. These stories stand perfectly fine on their own. This was a fun, quick read that I enjoyed immensely. There was one "incident" towards the end that kind of came out of left field that I would have loved the author to have expanded on a bit more but overall this was a great story. Loved the chemistry between Murphy and Eliza.
Adriana Meister
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to say it again; I love the playlists at the beginning of all the books in the 425 Madison series. The playlists really do set the moods for the books, and the playlist for Just Swipe Right was great.

Eliza is a 24 year old advice column writer for a local magazine. Her sister Piper, whom she shares an apartment with at 425 Madison, signs Eliza up for a dating app call Match Me. Eliza agrees to try the app out for a week and promises to swipe right and go out a few times with her matches.
Rene' Seals
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just Swipe Right by Allie York is the 3rd book in the 425 Madison Series. I was very impressed with the first two books in the series and this one did not disappoint! Grab your coffee or wine and let’s chat about Just Swipe Right.

Gone is the taboo of online dating and society has progressed to online/APP hookups. You know exactly what I am talking about even if you’ve never participated. You swipe left if you are not interested and right if you are. It has appeal to women and men who are too bus
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Allie York has written a fantastic, romantic, and cute novel about a big handsome chef named Murphy and an advice columnist named Eliza. Piper, Eliza’s sister (and roommate) talks her into downloading a dating app to meet men, whereas, Murphy decides to give it a try after hearing about it from his best friend and roommate, Derek. Eliza and Murphy meet randomly several times, often walking their dogs, and finally match up on the app. However, they each meet other people also, making things a bit ...more
Paulette
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Did you ever read a book with an eternal smile on your face when certain characters are together? Well let me tell you I just noticed I am smiling while reading this book. I noticed at 74% I had this smile on my face every time I read about Murphy and Eliza meeting up with each other. Even with all the smiles it’s still sexy, exciting and fun.
This is a sweet little story about online dating and has several other elements to it. It’s part of the 425 Madison series. I don’t do spoilers but I’m no
Melissa
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Eliza is in a dating slump so her sister decides to sign her up for online dating. Though she meets some if the men all seem to be disastrous besides a certain enigmatic man.
Murphy is new to the city and working as a chef with his best friend, but he us lonely in this big new city so his friend suggests a dating app he uses. All does not go well however there us one woman he is trying to see a possibility with.
While they are in the sea of online dating Eliza and Murphy keep running into one anot
R.K. Tejaswi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swiping Right to find Mr. Right

Just Swipe Right, the third book in the 425 Madison Avenue by Allie York deals about the common decision making issues in finding the true partner in the current dating app based love life of a Couple.

Eliza is a columnist and a single for all over eight months, her sister Piper, creates her profile on Match Me to find her a new date. Though hesitant in the beginning, Eliza gets herself involved in the app and starts talking to guys and meeting them.

Eventually, Mu
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eliza has a great life, as she has her dream job & an amazing apartment. However, her sister talks her into signing up for a dating app, and at first, she's not to excited about it, but once Eliza makes up her mind, she will go all in, and she promised her one week. That's all it takes before she has 2 men that she can't decide between, Murphy & Stuart. Murphy is one of those rare men who doesn't believe in hooking up, nope, he wants the relationship. He signs up for a dating app, and it ...more
Loredana
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a cute story about a woman who tries online dating and finds herself in a triangle of her own doing. There is some alternating POV, but the story seems to be primarily from the perspective of Eliza. I think my favorite parts of the book were when she was replying to the letters rather than her dating escapades. In addition, this book takes quite a while to get going. In fact, it felt like there was so much about other dates, that the real story between Eliza and Murphy didn't get going unti ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Omg!! I couldn’t wait for this book!! I LOVE online dating books because it reminds me of how I met my husband!! While I know I’m reading this book for an honest review I hope some issues towards the back of the book were fixed. As you can tell that did not affect my rating because it was just so freaking good!!

Eliza has a great start of the story and I freaking loved her column in the magazine but what I did not love were the struggles with dating. I know now days things are different and even
Magali
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The joys of searching for someone on applications
I liked this new opus of the 425 Madison series. The characters are nice, but it's more their thoughts on meeting someone through an application I liked and when they are like TV bachelors or bachelorettes, having to weigh the pros and cons among their contenders, who to choose and why.
The appointments are pretty funny sometimes and we realize that the flaws found in women are often the same flaws as those found in men.
Eliza and Murphy are registe
★***•..•*(.•*`*•.)`*•..•***★

Link:
www.amazon.com/dp/B07PDJ6B89/ref=cm_s...

Review:
Absolutely loved this book! It was sweet and fun. Most of all I enjoyed the modern feel to this book. From her doing a column to the dating app it was just very relatable. Its romance meets new generation.

Eliza and Murphy were great characters and I fell in love with them instantly. Some books are just fun and adorable and this hit the spot! Just like the other 2
Gladys
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This entertaining read had a cute plot, likable characters a plenty of emotions. I really liked Murphy and Eliza. I could easily feel their attraction to each other and the heat of their chemistry. I think fate and I would 100% agree that they were perfect together. The romance blooming between them was funny, sweet and genuine. I adored Dudley and Dozer the lovable dogs form the book and thought that Eliza's sister Piper and Murphy's best friend, Derek (who grew on me) added a lot to the story. ...more
Melena Torretta
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, arcs
Eliza and Murphy's story is the third entry in the 425 Madison series and my favorite book so far.

Their story of online/app dating is different and I liked how they met outside the app initially. I think I liked Murphy as a character better, but Eliza is smart, sarcastic, and has a fun job as an advice columnist. I do wish I could have gotten to know them a bit better. Everything felt a bit surface. The plot also seemed like a lot was stuffed into the last 15% of the book or so and one character
Staci
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Just Swipe Right is the 3rd book in the 425 Madison Avenue Series, each book in the series has been penned by different authors. Book 3 was written by Allie York & it was the first book I have read by this author and I would be inclined to read other books by this author after reading this one. Just Swipe Right isn't as steamy as the first two books in this series but it's guaranteed to get readers smiling. Since it was easy to connect with the H&h, I wish it didn't take so long for thes ...more
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
I usually stay away from love triangle books, but I just had to read this one. It’s also about online dating . Eliza has a pretty good life , she has a job she loves, writing an advice column,but she is only missing love, her sister signs her up on a dating application.

Murphy is new to the city , a chef and also signed up for the dating website and he is matched with Eliza the perfect girl for him, but Eliza was also matched with another good man and she has a hard choice to make. But Murphy and
« previous 1 3 4 next »

425 Madison (9 books)
  • Must Love Coffee (A 425 Madison Novel, #1)
  • Let Me Love You (A 425 Madison Novel, #2)
  • Two For Holding (A 425 Madison Novel, #4)
  • Boyfriend Maintenance (A 425 Madison Novel, #5)
  • Love Under Construction (A 425 Madison Novel, #6)
  • Back For More (A 425 Madison Novel, #7)
  • Accidentally in Love (A 425 Madison Novel, #8)
  • Sightseeing in Manhattan (A 425 Madison Novel, #9)