Start by marking “Raiden: House of Storms (Dragon Guardians Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Raiden: House of Storms (Dragon Guardians Book 7)

Raiden: House of Storms

(Dragon Guardians #7)

To find his mate, he'll have to believe the impossible

A Driven Scientist
For Flora Baptiste, nothing is more important than finding a vaccine against the vampires who kidnapped and changed her. She will stop at nothing until the problem is solved. While working at the House of Storms, she can't be distracted by her attraction to her best friend, Raiden. She isn't even hi
Published November 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Raiden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raiden

Start your review of Raiden: House of Storms (Dragon Guardians Book 7)
Coco.V
Mar 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/1/2020)! 🎁
Ana
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Game On!

Raiden Storm has always been the bad boy, but strongest fighter of the House of Storm, now he just spends his days playing games in front of the TV, but he has much more motives than meet the eyes of his brothers. The only one that gets him is Flora his best friend but all his brothers even his gaming buddies are forever teasing him about Flora being his love....Problem is his dragon hasn't recognized her as his mate, hasn't made a peep, even though she is a dragon soul. Why is he having
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre: #PRN #DragonShifter #Vampires
#5Stars🌟⭐🌟🌟🌟
••••••••••••••
💢Scarlett Grove is an award winning author, who writes paranormal ... She had me on the edge of your seat from the first page, to the last. Definitely a Must Read!

📌Having to leave his Planet Dragonia when the sun died the Prince and his Warriors of the
Robin
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flora has just graduated with her degree and she is looking forward to to working with both the House of Flames and Storm to find a vaccine that will save the humans from vampires feeding off them.

Since the destruction of the vampires primary residence was destroyed by the dragons Raiden knows that repercussions from the vampires will come. Despite the others not believing him. Even though his fellow dragons scoff at his video game playing, not knowing why he does so and telling him Flora is his
Beth Schafer
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the seventh book in the Dragon Guardians series and it's a fast-paced and standalone book that will keep you engaged from start to finish.

Raiden is one of the dragon shifters who came to earth after their world died. Flora is his friend; a gaming buddy and she is a scientist searching for a way to save humans from the Vampires. Her twin is mated to one of the dragons. They have been friends from the beginning, but they both want more. The only problem is Raiden’s dragon is quiet, but th
Cheri
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
She's his friend. His dragon didn't say she was his mate so why does he want to kiss her? Raiden doesn't have a specific job or duty. He spends a lot of time playing war games online. He says it is important but no one seems to believe him.

Flora is a scientist searching for a way to save humans from Vampires. Her twin is mated to one of the dragons. She doesn't want to lose her friendship with Raiden but the friend zone isn't what she wants either. Will they settle for friends with benefits?

Of
Leslie Sanchez
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book for The House of Storms and I love the whole series. As expected, this book is a breath-taking adventure. Flora has been with the House of Flames and I love that she has moved to the House of Storms to work on the cure from the vampires. Raiden is her best friend and they connect in a big way playing on-line video games. Raiden uses the game to keep his reflexes sharp for the next vampire attack. It's funny how they think about each other so often and have no clue there is ...more
Dora
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Something was amiss. Raiden felt attracted to Flora and they friendship was growing to something more but there was no reaction from his dragon. Looked like they were an odd couple. Raiden knew the vampires were planning their worst and he was honing his skills to face the menace while Flora was focusing in the vaccine. But, would it be enough? Enjoyed Raiden’s super action and the plot development that showed that looks are deceiving. The story had suspense, violence, tender scenes, much though ...more
Laure
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Flora and Raiden have been friends since they met, but they have begun to realize that they would like more than friendship. Since his dragon has never reacted to Flora's presence he decides to have their DNA tested.
Wonderful, well written, and sexy characters racing against time to find a solution to the vampire threat. Exciting, and action packed read with a happily ever after. Fantastic book, I loved it!

I am voluntarily leaving an honest and non-incentivized review of this ARC.
Julie Jackson
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raided and Flora work great together and have a fantastic friendship. She wants him but he says she is not his mate. The vamps are speeding up the time for war and Raiden must be prepared. Flora wants desperately to find a cure and works non stop for her mission. These are great together but the mating stuff just doesn’t happened. They have to be mates. This book was awesome. I love how dedicated these two are. Great writing.
Lory
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Read!!! They say the best relationship starts off as friends. Overall enjoyable and entertaining read with plenty of action, suspense, intrigue, and of course steamy romance. But that's not all a surprise twist that left me very eager to see what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Carol
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fitting ending

Book was great way to end series. Loved the main characters and how there relationship progressed.
Only thing that didn’t come across right was how long the testing took. Hanish would have ordered him to get it earlier. Actually if Author is continuing with the other houses, she should make it mandatory all dragon soul humans in there lives get tested as well as the dragons.
Sandra Aaron
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
My favorite of the series so far

This is my favorite of the series so far. Raiden and Flora were perfect for each other, and I liked them finding their HEA. Raiden was so sweet in trying to resist her, just because he didn't know she was his mate. He refused to take a chance that he might hurt her. Wouldn't it be great if most men really didn't want to hurt women? I would have loved to have met a man like Raiden when I was dating.
Danielle Carpenter
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a story of two people who deny what is between them, only seeking friendship. They lie to themselves and to each other holding back what could be a great relationship. The fact that they are friends already will ensure the relationship. Both are so dedicated to their jobs, their instincts have been muted for the greater good, until their is a break in their lives. I liked the way this story developed and always enjoy a good friends to lovers story.
Crystal
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Can an alien dragon shifter and a human scientist really be mates? Raiden and his dragon don’t think so, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t attracted to lovely and smart Flora. Flora is desperate to find a human vaccine for the vampire virus, but thoughts of Raiden seem to get in the way. Will Flora discover the vaccine before it’s too late, or will the vampires win in the end?
DKW
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raiden's dragon never reacts when he's around Flora. The two are best friends, but can they be more if Flora isn't his fated mate? How are they going to stop the vampires when more Elder vampires are awakening? Nice addition to the House of Storms. No cliffhanger and Hea.
I voluntarily received this Arc in exchange for an honest opinion.
Treena Beavers
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-first-reads
Great read.
Flora has been through so much trauma it will be nice to spend some tie with her twin sister and her new baby... and she can spent more time with her gamer buddy Raiden.

Raiden is feeling out of sorts with his housemates all finding their wives and settling down to family life he's feeling the pressure, his inner dragon however is showing no signs of interest in a mate...At least he can switch off and play battle games with Flora while she's here.

I voluntarily read & reviewed this Adv
Deb Barringer
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raiden is a great, action-packed dragon shifter romance! I liked that Raiden's experience with discovering Flora was his fated mate was a little different. The storyline is fast-paced and unique, filled with danger and romance. The characters are well developed and endearing, brought forth from the previous books. I can't wait to see what the rest of the series brings!
Dawn
Loved it

Raiden loves Flora and Flora loves Raiden but his dragon doesn't recognize her as his mate what are they going to do? This is a wonderful love story with lots of drama, tons of action, and some steamy passion. As always Scarlett has written a must read shifter romance.
Janet Swiftbird
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friends make the best mates

I think this is one of the best in both the Storm and Flames Guardian books yet.
Such intensity and fantastic storyline with good characters and lots of HEA.
Anxious for the other houses to reveal there help.
Can't wait for Zephyr's story.
Hsu Lee
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
It was a great book!
Opposite attracts.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Sharon Noble
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books just get better!

These books just get better & better, I do hope we will have all the other book for each new house that has awaken. I want to know what happens to the vampires!
Barbara
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The seventh book in the Dragon Guardians is a well-written story that once started I was not putting down until I had finished it. This has been a series that once it is completely finished I will be reading again.
Christine
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ooh goody more books coming I hope.

This was such a good book and I love all the new things they are learning and the love they all have a especially the newest mates. Awesome I am so excited.
Sherry Mortensen
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sherry Mortensen

This was a great book they figured out the vaccine and with ten more Houses showing up they can distribute the vaccine all over the world at once great book thanks again for another one now I can't wait to read about all the other families
Frances  Dunning
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

A lot going on here with Raiden and Flora no wonder it took so long to confirm they were mates. But they have the vaccine and no way to distribute or is there now with all the other houses now awake.
Lynn
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

Another brilliantly written story in this alien Dragon series. If haven't read any of the earlier stories you can still enjoy this but it is much better with the earlier books giving the background first
Pat W
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read and the characters were superb. I simply couldn’t put this book down. I recieved a copy and this is my honest review
Steph
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a steamy story with plenty of action, and well developed characters. Once you start reading you won't be able to put it down.
Tracey Crawford
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite so far

This one has been my favorite so far. Great storylines with plenty of twists. Awesome characters and nicely written. I can't wait to read the next one.

• Lord of Winter (Frozen Dragons, #1)
  • Master of Frost (Frozen Dragons, #2)
  • Prince Of Ice (Frozen Dragons, #3)
  • The Red Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #1)
  • The Pegasus Marshal's Mate (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #2)
  • Dragon of Glass (Fae Shifter Knights, #1)
  • The Bear Buys a Bride (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #1)
  • Bounty Hunter: Mack (The Clayton Rock Bounty Hunters of Redemption Creek Book 4)
  • Sheriff Dragon's Secret Baby (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #4)
  • Grim Christmas (Daughters of Beasts, #4)
  • The Midnight Dragon's Mate (Shifter Dads, #2)
  • Fire Breathing Ovide (Dragons of the Bayou, #6)
  • The Wolf Wants a Wife (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #2)
  • Tactical Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #4)
  • Dragon Xmas Miracle (Dragon Shifter Island, #2)
  • Billionaire Dragon's Nanny (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #1)
  • Wildfire Unicorn (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #2)
  • Her Alpha Wolf Protector (Cave Bay Shifters Book 1)
Scarlett Grove is a USA Today Bestselling Paranormal and Science Fiction Romance Author. Scarlett started publishing her adventurous, sexy stories in 2014 and now has dozens of titles spanning multiple worlds.

Her Best Selling Series Include:
Fate Mountain Shifters
Braving Darkness
Draconians and Elemental Dragons
The White Queen

She is currently obsessed with reverse harems, all things paranormal, an

Dragon Guardians (8 books)
  • Kian: House of Flames (Dragon Guardians, #1)
  • Dax: House of Flames (Dragon Guardians, #2)
  • Aiden: House of Flames (Dragon Guardians, #3)
  • Cato: House of Flames (Dragon Guardians, #4)
  • Storm Harem: House of Storms (Dragon Guardians #5)
  • Hanish: House of Storms (Dragon Guardians Book 6)
  • Zephyr: House of Storms (Dragon Guardians Book 8)