Start by marking “The Dark Side of Chemistry” as Want to Read:
The Dark Side of Chemistry

The Dark Side of Chemistry

One mistake.

They say you can’t be in love with two people at the same time, but that’s exactly what happened to me. I knew it would catch up with me one day but I didn’t expect that when I went down, I’d take Trent and Jensen along with me. Trent has always been the loving and dependable one—Jensen, unpredictable, cruel . . . and compelling.

When Trent was given orders to d

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Side of Chemistry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Side of Chemistry

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic THE DARK SIDE OF CHEMISTRY: Is a full length standalone romance novel by new to me author Ryleigh Sloan. Spoken in third person POVs (The two brother’s Trent & Jensen plus Skyla).Image and video hosting by TinyPicThis is going to be a no frills review as I don't want to give away too many spoilers, just go in blind, enjoy the roller coaster of emotions that will have you riding high on a roller coaster. Easy to get into, hard to put down.

Skyla isn't wet behind the ears when it comes to the military lifestyle, her father
Rubi
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is absolutely nowhere to start with the review for this book. I went in thinking it was going to be a sweet read where there was turmoil in the heroine between which brother she had stronger feelings for. What I actually got was a roller coaster of emotions, shock after shock with all the plot twists and a deeper love for Ryleigh Sloan's writing. Yes, I cried, swooned, laughed, may have screamed and all the other things you can think off all with this one book.

So if you're in the mood for
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
It has been a long time since a book has sucked me in, grasped me in its clutches and refused to let go until the last page was read. I carried this book everywhere because I could NOT put it down!

From the first page, I was drawn in, feeling uneasy as to what was going to happen and I was not disappointed! It was a roller-coaster of emotions with so much suspense I felt my heart pounding at times! I was frustrated, on edge, heartbroken and healed all within the span of these pages and it was ama
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book... I don't know that I have the words right this very moment...

I took a chance with a new author with The Dark Side of Chemistry. I am so glad that I did. This book had me riveted for over 6 hours!! Yes, it is a very thick book. But it took my heart on an adventure that I didn't expect. These characters are well written and will capture your heart!

I am so glad that I took a chance with this one. This will not be my last Ryleigh Sloan book!

* More to come on this review. I just need to g
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ryleigh Sloan is book is freaking amazing!
I went in without reading the blurb and was expecting a romcom like Cliché, I was so off the track.
This book gives you all the feels, lust, love, grief, betrayal, anger, hate, forgiveness, unconditional friendships and loads of pull your hair out moments.

⛔⛔⛔SOME SPOILERS⛔⛔⛔

This book starts with grief, without grief the Dark Side of Chemistry's serum would not exist. That serum leads to a whole lot of trouble, danger and life changing events.

Then there'
KSWEAR79
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it

Trent & Skyla in love, Trent is deployed on a mission he is working on and injured in the line of duty ending the mission. Upon returning home a breach is found and Skyla goes to a ball as a decoy with Jensen a man she had a brief affair with before Trent. They are given the serum that’s part of the mission and it enhances the front running emotion. Finding the truth because a life & death situation with many obstacles along the way to the truth and closure. This was a quick read that ke
Angela Royster
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Skyla has a secret and boy does it ever turn her world upside down. The downside of love is your heart doesn't define boundaries, some will always hold a piece of your heart til the end of time and some come along and tear your heart out. This story will have you eagerly turning the pages and you'll laugh and cry throughout the story until the end where Skyla gets the happily ever after they deserve. I received an ARC of this and volunteered to review it.
Antoinette Naude
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a rollercoaster ride in a book, this is the one for you! It is an amazing story written with so much passion and love. Every chapter will keep you hooked and a page turner till the end!
This trio is just fantastic and i fell in love with the characters from the get go.
Misty
Kristen faulkner
Ariel Botkin
Alma Conchas
Nov 30, 2018
Ryleigh Sloan is a romance author with a masters degree in being an indecisive control freak. Her favorite pastime is driving her friends crazy by writing multiple books at once.

Following the advice of established authors to read, read, read in order to hone one’s craft she does just that and engrosses herself in as many romance novels as she can get her hands on. Her bad habit of writing more th