Start by marking “Enemies of the Desert Book: 3” as Want to Read:
Enemies of the Desert Book: 3

Enemies of the Desert Book: 3

Can Blackbird move fast enough to thwart the terrorist attack? Or does she have to sacrifice everything, even her love for Adam, to save Israel?

A sinister plot unfolds bringing Blackbird face to face with her arch enemy ... Salena.

You don't want to miss another action packed thriller, where bullets are flying, bodies are dropping and hearts breaking.

Book Three in the Silen
Published December 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Enemies of the Desert Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enemies of the Desert Book

Tre Talbot
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been following along with Blackbird through this series and I’m beyond hooked especially since starting the newest adventure we’re taken on. Salena is refusing to back down from her mission and Blackbird has the same feelings with hers as well. This is a non stop page turner that shows that women can do anything and everything they set their minds to. Blackbird is a woman that you undoubtedly look up to and are proud of each and every mission she’s completed. The details are placed in the p ...more
Lynn Edgar
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I was so anxious to see how Blackbird was going to find Salena and complete her mission too. Definitely not disappointed. The characters are bold and have their own individual purpose for being in Israel. I can't recommend this Series enough.
Debi
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies of the Desert (Silent Secrets Series Book 3) by Lisette Kristensen

5 Stars

I totally devoured this book in less than an hour and hated when it ended. I have to start with I don't normally read this type of genre but when I picked up the first of this series it hooked me within a few pages and here I am now totally invested in all of these characters.

This author has a way of taking a genre that normally holds no interest for me and keeps me somewhat confused and made it as easy to read and
Maura
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think it is extremely important that you read this series in order. There is a continuing thread and characters that are already well developed by the time ENEMIES OF THE DESERT comes into play. Please don't short change yourself or the author by reading out of order.

This is one of those series that moves fast so the reader tries to turn the page even faster. Strong women, strong story line, strong series. Action and adventure abound. Don't skimp or skim, it's worth absorbing every word.

I abso
M.A. Comley
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. This is the third novella in this exciting series. Blackbird is tasked with thwarting a terrorist plot but comes up against one of her arch enemies.

Gripping read that I highly recommend.
Jana
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies of the Desert is the third book in Lisette Kristensen’s Silent Secrets Series. She is giving us another one of Blackbird’s missions that leaves you gripping the edge of your seat! Enemies of the Desert gives us a showdown between Blackbird and Selena so we are getting an abundance of strong butt kicking women that don’t back down. You need to read the first two books before starting this one as you need to know the backstory of Blackbird came to be and to truly understand who she is.
I ca
Kerry Baker
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies of the Desert by Lisette Kristensen is the third book in the Silent Secrets series. This series does follow the same character so I would recommend reading them in order.
This is a series that is full of mystery and intrigue. And yet this book seemed to show a different side, it switched it up to a different level. It was still interesting and complex but it showed a more emotional side to Blackbird, one that we haven’t really seen in the previous two books. And I really enjoyed this. I
Jenni Bishop
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies of the Desert (Silent Secrets Series Book 3) by Lisette Kristensen is another exciting book in this series. It is a story of badass women who are trained in espionage and are members of an elite group that deals with terrorism. This series has me hooked is a definite page turner. Espionage and lies, secrets and terrorists, suspense and murder are only a fraction of what is in this story.

Blackbird is on her way to being one heck of an operator and she has been picked to be on a mission w
Greg Thomsen
Mona williams
Dec 16, 2018
Karolyn
Dec 24, 2018
We all have a dark corner in our soul. That is what fascinates me about erotic stories. How far will you go to explore that hidden lust?

I write about strong women with flaws. Those flaws vary but in the end, "she never changed sides, she just changed lanes."

The Dark Desire Series attempts to explore those dark recesses that can make a woman stronger.

If you enjoy dark romance, sinister men and hot