Start by marking “All We Are (Ex-Factor Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
All We Are (Ex-Factor Duet #2)

All We Are

(The Ex-Factor #2)

Coming face-to-face with my past changes EVERYTHING.

I’m at the top of my game. All my struggles have finally paid off. Life should be great.

I mean, life is great.

Except for the fact that I can’t stop thinking of her. The woman who mangled my heart into a bloody pulp and never looked back.

If I could free myself of our shared memories, my future would be golden.

There’s only
ebook
Published April 25th 2019

Start your review of All We Are (Ex-Factor Duet #2)
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
*****Spoilers Ahead*****

Since I knew how this shit was going to go probably before the author decided to write it. I’m not going to rate it. Not because I want to spare the author’s feelings, I really could care less what she’s going to feel when and if she read my review.

Anyway.. Let’s begin, shall we?

Hero is engaged to his costar, if you read my review of book 1 then you know he was starting to have feelings for his co-star until his drugged up ex fuck buddy aka heroine overdosed and he ran t
Elizabeth
Apr 25, 2019 marked it as nope-nope-nope  ·  review of another edition
Celibate heroine, manwhore hero, rinse repeat
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
(view spoiler)

Wow!
After that ending in All We Were, I was expecting a whole more angst in All We Are, but to my surprise this book turned a lot more kind of a slow burn than I expected! I loved it!

I wont say much about the story in this one, because everything I might say it will spoil the surprise of reading it and discover for yourself the beautiful love story in this duet.

I've said before and say again:
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
*ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion***

All We Are really surprised me. The story took a whole other direction than what I was expecting after the end of All We Were and I liked that.

This second book in the duet is less angsty than the first, but I liked the change of pace and the change in the story. The story turned into a second chance romance and one I enjoyed reading.

Jimmy went through a LOT in the first book taking care of Lilah and now, years later, he has everything set in his l
Rejane
Apr 26, 2019 marked it as no-way-jose  ·  review of another edition
I wonder if this kind of plot is the only one author know to write about. I always thought they had a wonderful imagination, they were always thinking about amazing stories about love but it’s been a while since an author wrote a worthy of my time, intelligent and captivating story. #sorrynotsorry

T.
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come
KFForever
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

5+ Stars ~ Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

A book I anticipated for as long as the wait to receive it, once it hit my kindle I dived in and was reaching the finishing line quicker than I would have liked. These authors don’t create short reads but they have the ability to spin a brutally emotional and raw tale that ensnares the reader and makes time fly faster than normal.

Three Chicks
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review by Jen Skewes

I could not wait for the conclusion to Lilah and Jimmy's story. especially after that cliffhanger that left me with broken heart. I think I was just as broken as these two characters were after what had happened. I think in my mind I had an idea as to where this story would go, but while one part may have been true the rest of this story was not how I thought things would go. And for the record I am not complaining at all. It had drama and angst and as I started read
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about All We Are by Elisabeth Grace and Michelle Lynn!!

By the time I finished the first book, All We Were I was completely invested in Lilah and Jimmy. Their tremulous relationship put me through the ringer, but through it all I always felt their love. Egh, they were so close to having it all. I desperately needed them to get their HEA. Needless to say the end of the book ripped my heart out! I was literally distraught. I couldn't imagine what book two would have in store for
MsquaredBookBlog
5 Stars

Omggggg this story!!!! Just WOW. All We Are by Elisabeth Grace and Michelle Lynn is the STUNNING conclusion to the Ex-Factor Duet. It cannot be read as a stand-alone, so you’ll need to read All We Were first. I had been waiting to get my hands on this story for what seemed like forever. And it seriously was so worth the wait. After that ending, I really had no idea where this story was going to go. Full of second chances, regrets, and forgiveness, All We Are was so beautifully written and
Avidez Literaria
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"You cannot run from your past."

Jimmy had his heart broken once, but he recovered. After witnessing Lilah's alleged betrayal, he had a difficult time. Six years later, his career has consolidated and he is about to get married. However, the shadows and doubts of the past still haunt him and make him seek Lilah for closure. He never thought that the things he would discover by knocking on the door would change his life forever.

The revelations that follow from this point in the book are slowly cha
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review All We Are (Ex-Factor #2) by Elisabeth Grace & Michelle Lynn

Wow, where do I start? This is one of those little gems that you hope you to find. All We Are had me from the first chapter and I was riveted until the last. This was a book which I highly anticipated after reading book 1 and I was not disappointed with the it in any way. This is a great conclusion to a duet which has become one of my favourite reads so far this year.
If you haven’t read the first book All we Were then you
Shannon
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!
This is the conclusion in the Ex Factor duet. All we Were left me hanging wanting to find out more. This story is a great slow burn ,second chance love story. Six years later Lilah and Jimmy have to face their past to finally move on. They soon learn that trying to forget the connection between them and everything they’ve shared will not be easy.

I enjoyed this story. It was well written and kept me interested. I really like how the duet was written out. In All we Were, it started as a
Melanie Cesa
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
All We Were was an emotional rollercoaster that left me dying to read All We Are. I couldn’t wait to find out what was going to happen with Lilah and Jimmy.

With that explosive ending in book one that gave a blow to our hearts, this wasn’t as heavy on the angst, but the emotional aspect was in full force.

I loved watching Lilah’s maturity and seeing her strength and growth.
I enjoyed seeing Lilah and Jimmy grow and work through their differences. They have an undeniable chemistry and their inter
Kim
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All We Are, the second book in the Ex Factor Duet, is an emotional rollercoaster! This is the conclusion to All We Were, the story of Jimmy and Lilah, six years into the future. Jimmy needs closure and to do that, he’ll need to show up on Lilah’s doorstep and get answers….answers she’s not expecting to give. This story was not what I was expecting. Where book one was full of angst, this was full of a beautiful love story/slow burn! I won’t say much more so I don’t ruin the story but you definite ...more
L.L. Collins
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book, and I devoured it in mere hours. I was riveted, unable to do anything else until I found out what happened. There’s no way to write anything without spoiling something, so just read it. (After you read book one, it’s not a standalone). It was everything you want in a book and then some. The angst, the push and pull, the true love, the other things I can’t say for fear of spoiling it, It’s on my top of list for this year, for sure.
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
This is the second book in the Ex-Factor Duet which was an emotional beautiful story about first loves and second chances. Jimmy and Lilah's story continues six years later with numerous jaw-dropping and shocking moments that will have you enraptured with each page it will become unputdownable! I absolutely adored this duet and would recommend this beautiful story to anyone who loves an amazing second chance romance!
Michell Hall casper
After the ending of All We Were I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book.

I was devastated the way things ended for Jimmy and Lilah in the first book. But in the six years that pass before Jimmy and Lilah come face to face again. Things have change tremendously.

Will they be able to find closure?

Will they be able to move on?

This book was another emotional read and a great ending to the duet.
Elizabeth Swain
This story is just all the good things! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

All We Are was the perfect conclusion to this duet, All the Angst from Lilah that you felt while reading the first one you now feel from Jimmy's view. It was like the table was turned, When he sets out to close out that chapter of his life he finds that he cannot. You are gonna be floored by the events this is book. 5 AMAZING STARS!
Jen
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book just consumed 3 hours of my life! Review to come!
Liz
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing conclusion. Loved it!
Angela  Wilson
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read
EpicRomanceReviews
⭐´¨) ¸.•⭐'¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
❤~🌟~❤ 4 “PINKY SWEAR” STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

“She tastes like heaven. Like home.”

Ever since the scream-inducing cliffy at the end of the first installment of the EX-FACTOR duet, co-written by the exceptionally talented Elisabeth Grace and Michelle Lynn, I have been waiting with bated breath for the long-awaited conclusion. And it sure did not disappoint! ALL WE ARE consumed every part of me, put my heart through the wringer and healed it in the most WONDROUS OF WAYS!!

PREMISE:
Rebecca
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Confronting the past and making peace with it sounds like a good plan, even a necessary one when it comes to moving on from a multitude of bad memories, but it’s so much more complicated than most people believe, especially when it comes to the pain and the heartache that people experienced - feelings that may have receded but even dormant, they still can scar and fester like an open wound, which is exactly where Jimmy and Lilah are when the second book in their duet begins.

In order for both of
Ritika Chhabra
Follow Just A Girl High On Books for more reviews.

Thank you Wildfire Marketing Solutions for a digital copy of this book.

"There's nothing more awkward than no longer knowing the person you loved the most at one time."

All We Are is the second book in the "Ex-Factor Duet", sequel only to the beautiful All We Were. The book follows Jimmy and Lilah's story where the two are now no longer together, thanks to their separate sets of mistakes and choices. Although the book is in continuation with the fi
Karen
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
James “Jimmy” has moved on with his life and is engaged to marry Adelaide, but he needs to put things to rest from his past with Lilah. First, he needs to find her and figure out what happened six years ago to make her betray him. A chance sighting on the news one night gives him the chance to find her and see if he can put everything behind him and have a happy life with Adelaide.

Lilah has moved away from Los Angeles and is living a simple life in Kansas. One scary situation puts her back in th
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Pinky Promise Filled Stars!!!✯✯

Finally!!! I’d be rooting for Lilah & jimmy and just when I thought they’d gotten it worked out a misunderstanding tore them apart. Lilah s broken and Jimmy’s devastated. I was hoping and praying these two finally got their HEA.

Six years have past since Lilah broke Jimmy’s heart and trust for the last time. Ever since then Jimmy has become a household name. He can pick and choose what movie he does and doesn’t wanna do. He’s at a part in his life where all
Emma
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
5+ Stars ~ Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

We don’t pick up at the end of the last book. Nope, not in this one and it does make a lot of sense
Tiffany Readz
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Second Book!

After All we Were, I wasn't sure if these ladies were going to be able to "bring it" for All we Are to my satisfaction, but they did and then some. I was instantly hooked on the first book and this one was no exception. Jimmy and Lilah didn't disappoint. This review may be vague as to protect the storylines.

"Just because you hate them doesn't mean you don't love them."

That's all he's known since he was fourteen years old, how to love her. After the ultimate betrayal, he may
Elizabeth
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you saw my review for All We Were, then you know that I am not a fan of duets. I am pleased to say that this one is done well and I am so glad that I got to read both books in the set.
All We Are completes the story created in All We Were (Book 1), but is not just more of the same. In this concluding installment, we catch up with Lilah and James six years in the future. While authors Grace and Lynn let us know what happened in that time frame, the time hop is what really made this work for me
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stay with Me
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • Choosing Us (Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • The Man I Can't Have (Ward Duet, #1)
  • Just Love
  • Dirty Flirty Enemy (White Collar Brothers #2)
  • Choose Me
  • Method
  • The Truth about Heartbreak
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)
  • Wild Steamy Hook-Up (White Collar Brothers #3)
  • The Man I Need (Ward Duet, #2)
  • When the Walls Come Down
  • Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)
  • For Lila, Forever
USA Today Bestselling author, Elisabeth Grace, has a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! She currently lives outside Toronto, Canada with her hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never too busy for a good story and to share her love of reading and writing with others.

For more of the lowdown feel free to visit her author website at http:/

The Ex-Factor (2 books)
  • All We Were (Ex-Factor Duet #1)