Start by marking “Doug Liberty Presents Bandit the Dancing Raccoon” as Want to Read:
Doug Liberty Presents Bandit the Dancing Raccoon

Doug Liberty Presents Bandit the Dancing Raccoon

Effete alcoholic Tris Edgar finds a talking raccoon digging through his trash one evening. Tris tells a story of heartbreak, loss and self-defeat, and of his life as an instant celebrity in the internet age. At turns dark and whimsical, Doug Liberty Presents Bandit the Dancing Raccoon is a uncanny fable for the 21st century. "Sheppard is a hugely imaginative writer, deftly ...more
Published November 23rd 2018 by Paragraph Line Books

To ask other readers questions about Doug Liberty Presents Bandit the Dancing Raccoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doug Liberty Presents Bandit the Dancing Raccoon

Elizabeth Connor
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although I loved this book, I can see why some would not. It's a quirky, mock (I hope) memoir, with memorable characters, bizarre circumstances, and a pitiable anti-hero, Tristram Edgar. There's honestly nothing likable about him, other than his self-deprecating attitude of defeat which frequently dips into humor. Yet, I kept wanting to like him, and every time I found myself on the verge of doing so, he'd remind me why I shouldn't.

For anyone who has ever been told that a degree in philosophy i
David
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had a lot of fun with this one. It’s wild, witty, and just grounded enough to really work. I wonder about a sequel. Seems from the ending like one might be coming some day.
David M. Mullen
Jillybeane
Jan 07, 2019
dwight
Jan 08, 2019
John L. Sheppard, a graduate of the MFA@FLA creative writing program at the University of Florida, is a native of Cleveland, Ohio. He lives in Illinois. He wrote a series of books about the adventures of Audrey Novak.