Start by marking “Loving the Texas Stranger (Garrison's Law #4)” as Want to Read:
Loving the Texas Stranger (Garrison's Law #4)

Loving the Texas Stranger

(Garrison's Law #4)

An assassin takes a shot and hits two people with one bullet.
Natalie Brewster, a deep undercover agent for a group that doesn’t officially exist, saw the gunman aiming. He definitely waited, lined up the shot, and tried to kill both of them. Nat and Case Garrison hit the ground bleeding. They both come up shooting and kill the assassin—but that just makes him mad.
Now Cas
Published December 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Loving the Texas Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving the Texas Stranger

Start your review of Loving the Texas Stranger (Garrison's Law #4)
Susan Snodgrass
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Quit fooling around and shoot back. Or take over and drive so I can do something."

Mary Connealy has long been a favorite author for me and I absolutely love her inspirational cowboy comedies. But she shines in this new genre she has taken on and I have been totally captivated by them. Garrison's Law features members of the Garrison family, a Texas based crowd who take law enforcement seriously.

Natalie Brewster and Case Garrison are both hit by a sniper/assassin in a public place with one bulle
Pam
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is another action packed installment of the Garrison's Law books. In the prior books, we've learned that Case Garrison works for the FBI but no one has heard from him in eighteen months. Case is finally done with the job that kept him undercover for so long and has plans to visit his family in Texas. Heading to the Metro in Washington, DC he is shot at, then hustled along by a mysterious wonder woman who helps him get away from a dead eyed assassin, though they are both shot in the process. ...more
Rae
May 19, 2020 rated it liked it
I still enjoyed this story, although I didn’t feel like it was on par with the rest of the series. First, many of Mary’s books talk about the characters relationship with Christ or if they have one. This one was super vague on that. Also in the beginning of the book it talks about Case having a wife and child who have dies in a car accident. When he starts having a relationship with Nat it never comes up in conversation, which seems like a super strange thing to never mention 🚨spoiler especially ...more
Cindy Huff
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, loved Loving the Texas Stranger. Mary Conneally grabs your attention with an explosion of bullets on the first page. These two tough characters are an unlikely love match. Chase and Nat (Natalie) are strong physically, sharp mentally and drop dead gorgeous. He’s FBI, she’s so deep in black ops there are no initials for her organization. Someone wants them dead and they must figure out why while avoiding attackers. There’s mystery, intrigue and lots of running and hiding in odd plac ...more
Andrea Byers
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Case Garrison has just finished a case and is looking forward to some down time at home in Texas. Being shoved down some stairs and across tracks while being shot at doesn’t count as down time. Nat Brewster is the one who shoved him, and now both are on the run, trying to figure out how they are being found as well as who is behind it. Both have worked on secret projects. Fast paced story that has you turning pages to find out why they are being targeted and who some of the players are and how t ...more
Amanda  H
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book starts with a bang and the action is non stop! I enjoyed getting to know both Case and Natalie as they tried to keep ahead of the bad guys and figure out who wants them dead. Both characters are accomplished and talented in their fields, but they have to work hard to thwart those they have apparently ticked off. Will they make it out? I loved the constant action and the suspenseful story! This one is hard to put down, since there is so much going on! I look forward to reading the rest ...more
Sherry Cross
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read

The 4th book in the Texas Lawman series, Loving the Texas Stranger, finds Case Garrison, undercover FBI agent, & Nat Brewster, deep deep undercover CIA operative, in deep trouble as a hired assassin shoots them both with one bullet--but fortunately misses all vital organs. The hiding & hunting is nonstop throughout the book. A page turner for sure. My only caveat is the lack of proofreading which would have caught the errors easily. Nevertheless, i anxiously await the next installment.
Ellen White
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sniper so trained that one of his bullets would take out the two. She shoved and pushed him down stairs on tracks, and a chance to kill the assassin. Blood is connecting them now to patch one another up, how are they connected to be a target ? He has been undercover with FBI. she deep into an undercover assignment. They are on the run, and now assassins are determinded to kill them, the chase doesn’t stop till the end. New venue for her writing, having read so many of her books, well done, act ...more
Ruth Jessen
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling in love on the run

What a great story!! Twists and turns, hitmen, implanted devices, inhuman strength, and love!! These two characters are not what you think...both are pretty much super spies and not who you make an enemy of...but that's what some people did and then lived to regret. I love that these two who thought life would only be a certain way were able to look beyond and find happiness.
Dianne Sidebottom
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ebook version. Garrison series story. Case and Nat both highly skilled professionals but on the run together, trying to work out what the common bottom line they has between them. Fast paced, danger, couldn't get family or friends involved but had up close encounters with farm animals. Still thinking on my favourite Garrison character with Jim and Avery's maybe story to come.
Paula
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story! Loved reading this one! Exciting story of FBI agent and older brother of Garrison family, Case meets a lady by being tackled by her in the metro in Washington DC. Jacie and Case are basically stuck together for days and the fall in love during their run from an unknown enemy. Loved it!
dana dailey
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

Exciting read, as always. I have really enjoyed this series, I was excited to see she layed the groundwork for more books. I will definitely be looking forward to the next read.
Cynthia
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok, this one

Was a WOW. The twist in turns on this one keeps you on your toes. Case is finally done with his last case & is going to see his family. But before he leaves DC he is being shot at & rescued by the beautiful Nat. But she is being chased also. She's a spook a!so.
Sandra Barnett
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hilarious

Great job Mary! I laughed and screamed reading about the crazy characters. I do think you should have left some of the lustful talk out. It was funny enough!
Mary Ann
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story! Am enjoying the series.
Ola
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great suspense

Lots of action and suspense in Loving the Texas Stranger. It kept me reading all the way through it. Amazing writing.
Karen Tuttle
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

I found this to be somewhat dark. Very good but cold in parts. Probably my least favorite. Very adult in action, thoughts, and attitudes.
Kathy
Apr 29, 2020 added it
Spies

In this book, we finally meet the mysterious secret agent Case Garrison. Naturally, crazy people with a complex crazy scheme are trying to kill him. This story had a few more points of view than the last book. It took a while to see how all the perspectives fit together to tell the story.
Teresa Snyder
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This may have been the best in the series.
Mattie Benforado
Mar 04, 2019
Hazel
Jun 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Ranger Protection (Texas Ranger Heroes #1)
  • Serving Up Love: A Harvey House Brides Collection
  • Ranger Redemption (Texas Ranger Heroes #2)
  • The Christmas Heirloom: Four Holiday Novellas of Love Through the Generations
  • She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear #1)
  • Take a Chance on Me (A Misty River Romance #0.5)
  • Dark Water (Lantern Beach Blackout #1)
  • At Love's Command (Hanger's Horsemen, #1)
  • Storing Up Trouble (American Heiresses, #3)
  • More Than Words Can Say (Patchwork Family, #2)
  • With This Pledge (Carnton, #1)
  • Knox (The Montana Marshalls, #1)
  • She Walks in Love (Protectors of the Spear #2)
  • Tate (The Montana Marshalls, #2)
  • The Traitor's Pawn
  • Belong with Me  (Chapel Cove Romances #7)
  • Ranger Courage (Texas Ranger Heroes #3)
  • A Bride for Keeps (Unexpected Brides, #1)
Mary Connealy writes romantic comedy with cowboys always with a strong suspense thread. She is a two time Carol Award winner, and a Rita, Christy and Inspirational Reader's Choice finalist.
She is the bestselling author of 48 books and novellas.
Her most recent three book series are: Cimarron Legacy, Wild at Heart, Trouble in Texas, Kincaid Bride for Bethany House Publishing. She’s also written fo

Garrison's Law (5 books)
  • Loving the Texas Lawman  (Garrison's Law #1)
  • Loving Her Texas Protector (Garrison's Law #2)
  • Loving the Texas Negotiator (Garrison's Law #3)
  • Loving the Mysterious Texan (Garrison's Law #5)

News & Interviews

“This is a house of secrets. A House of evil. A nest for the devil if ever there was one.” 0 likes