Start by marking “Finding Juniper” as Want to Read:
Finding Juniper

Finding Juniper

(Smoke)

From London with love… or indifference?

I have loved Kyle Paxton since I met him a year ago. We've gone through a lifetime of love and breakups. I can't be with him. But I can't keep away. I need to try to love him the way he is. Imperfect. Broken.

Unconditional love.

In an age of casual hookups, can our love survive?

Finding Juniper picks up where Juniper Smoke left off. Fas
Published December 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Finding Juniper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Juniper

A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
The wait is over! I have been chomping at the bit for this one! The conclusion to Kyle and Juniper`s story that began in Juniper Smoke. When we left the pair at the end of Juniper Smoke, to say they were in a bad place is an understatement. Would they be able to find their way back to each other? And should they? Kyle, Kyle, Kyle..... I alternately wanted to shake you, smack you, hug you, and squeeze your butt. You are one messed up genius. And oh Juniper....Maybe not quite as messed up....but o ...more
Anna Green
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

At last, after waiting for what it feels like forever, we finally get the conclusion to Juniper and Kyle’s epic romance and if you haven’t read Juniper Smoke (1 & 2), I strongly suggest you dive into it before reading this book.

The final installment of Juniper and Kyle’s love story is brilliantly written in dual points of view. If you think the author’s writing style was good in the previous offerings, you'll find that she gets even better in this o
Tracy Wilkin
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally we get the much anticipated conclusion to Juniper Smoke, with Sadia Ash bringing us Finding Juniper. I felt like I have found a missing piece of myself when I read Finding Juniper. Like coming home to an old friend. It was a humbling and beautiful experience to read this story. I waited my whole life for this. This story is written in a way that seems so normal, but says so much. Much more than is written on the pages. So powerfully heartfelt. There is nothing ordinary about this book. I ...more
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Melanie Kulpa-Effnert
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking moly....this goes strait up to my top 10 best reads of this year!

FYI, I will NOT give any information of the contents of Finding Juniper. You have to experience this continuation all on your own. Believe me, it’s gonna be magic.

From the first to the last word I was hooked, had at least 7 nearly heart attacks and a constant pulse around 200 bpm.
Getting in bed around 6 a.m. after I pulled an all-nighter, emotionally drained and happy as one can be, I think FJ was so, so worth the wai
Sheila
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a book series I highly recommend! The wait if finally over and it definitely did not disappoint. The author's writing style is also exquisite and easy to follow and connect. This author provides so much depth and details that it allows you to create a 360 view of an epic romance story.
Liz
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finding Juniper by Sadia Ash has been a long time coming! I have been waiting for the conclusion of Kyle and Juniper’s story for a long time and it is finally here! I loved it! Even as they each broke my heart in very different ways. Kyle is a broken man with a load of issues and Juniper is fighting through her own emotional hang-ups. Were they destined to implode right from the start?

In this book we pick up where we left off in the previous book and takes us on whirlwind journey of love, forgi
Heather Swan
WOW, just wow!!!!!!!!!!

Finding Juniper is the conclusion to Juniper Smoke and starts right where that one finished. I fell in love with Kyle and Juniper and was so excited to find out what happened next in this book. Kyle and Juniper had their ups and downs. Kyle lived a different lifestyle and had to learn a lot. Juniper had her own problems as well. I loved following them in their journey! There were so many different emotions that ran through me. Happiness, frustration, anger, laughing, and t
Paula D
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kyle and Juniper two people in love but stubborn and the past life just keeps ending up swallowing them both whole. This book starts right up where last one ended. I loved Juniper’s feelings because I felt them in the words exactly how she felt I was thinking. This book we see another side to Kyle and I loved it. I felt Kyles pain and you understand why he is basically a wall to feelings. Drama, intense and more importantly how love and what people do in your life can unfortunately change your l ...more
Kika
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Where do I even start? Sigh, sigh, sigh. I hate romances a lot of the time. They’re cheesy, corny, predictable, and often misogynistic. And what started my foray into the romance genre was Sadia Ash’s book ‘Juniper Smoke’ which I found randomly on Amazon in 2017. I’ve now read that book 2.5 times. I love it so much. And when she FINALLY released the sequel - ‘Finding Juniper’ — of course I jumped at it!

The thing about Sadia’s writing is that once you start, you can’t stop. It’s addictive, intoxi
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
More drama awaits…

I somehow thought that Kyle and Juniper were going to finally, finally, find their even keel. That level of understanding that meant smooth sailing ahead. Of course, that happily didn’t happen. Not that I didn’t want them to see each other clearly. To understand that their love was above all the misunderstandings and challenges. These two were at loggerheads from the beginning with snappy dialogue and an attraction that brought them closer despite all the obstacles they faced.
Francoise
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This story picks up where the first book in the series, Juniper Smoke, left off. Kyle is desperate, Juniper walked out on him and he wants her back. He is the only man Juniper ever wanted but his ruthless behavior hurt her deeply, he betrayed her confidence. Their reunion is bittersweet and painful. Juniper is determined to make him fall in love again, but his apparent indifference breaks her heart. Kyle is back to his robotic ways and systems.

This book really creates a roller coaster o
Angela
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Finding Juniper is the third book in the Smoke series by Sadia Ash. I was so excited to find that this book had finally been released, as I had been waiting to continue Juniper and Kyle’s story. I loved the first two books, so I did have quite a lot of expectation for this one. I am happy to say that this story was worth the wait and Ms. Ash lived up to all my expectations, delivering a captivating story that had me hooked from the very first page.
As with the first two books, the charact
Jackie Ziegler
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
You must read Juniper Smoke first

Juniper fell in love with Kyle and thought he fell in love with her but once the past adn truth started to come out Juniper had to walk away. Kyle retreated back to his cold self and tried to forget her but he couldn't..

He decides to try and make her fulfill their agreement and while she doesn't want to his dad's dying wish makes her give it a chance.. Can she get Kyle to fall back in love with her and have a real relationship?

This is the sequel to an up and dow
Louisa
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow, I am so late to the party with this one, and I am sorta glad.
The epic beginning of Kyle and Juniper’s story (Juniper Smoke) was just that…EPIC. For many, there was a long gap between books, but I JUST read Juniper Smoke last week and only had a 3 day wait for Finding Juniper. (Many have been waiting years) I applaud all of those who lasted long, but I have a feeling they agree that the wait was worth it.

Two people who are lost and damaged, two souls who were meant to be together, when th
Danielle Robbins
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finding Juniper is book two in the series and It starts where Juniper Smoke ended. I liked it alot more than the first. I loved Kyle and Juniper. They were both really frustrating at times but I did love them. Great read!
Lily Garcia
5 stars! Worth the wait!

I waited 2 years, 5 months and 5 days to read this sequel and it was worth the wait! I’ll admit I was a bit nervous as I am a very picky reader, but Sadia Ash did an amazing job and went above and beyond my expectations.

I won’t give away the plot - just know that they finally get their happy ending and to expect the unexpected! It’s angsty, raw, emotional, full of beautiful and poignant moments that definitely make this a top favorite of 2018!

I was sucked in while readi
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
The long-awaited sequel to ‘Juniper Smoke’, this story continues right where the first book ended. One of my favorite books, I cannot recommend ‘Juniper Smoke’ highly enough! A perfect romantic comedy, Kyle and Juniper’s story was sweet, intelligent and action-packed. In the sequel, Kyle is desperate to get Juniper back. Will he ever be able to win back her confidence?

”The distance of time between him and Juniper was always there. The distance was clockwise and counter-clockwise. It was a time
Sara Miller
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, back in 2016 I was in a book rut of epic proportions... everything I picked up I either couldn’t finished. Or they just let me blah... I was disillusioned with romance because a lot of authors were following the safe trend... I craved something different.

So I picked up a little book (ha if you’ve seen the print version you’d giggle at me calling it a little book... it’s a sweeping 700 page saga steeped in relatable characters and originality...) and since I have been eagerly anticipating th
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before I get into my thoughts on this epic conclusion, I have to step onto my soap box for a second. See, Finding Juniper is the second book in this story, and in case some didn't notice I said conclusion, I will be clear that YOU MUST READ Juniper Smoke (Book 1 which is Part 1 & 2) FIRST. There's just no ands/ifs/or buts about it. Now, the absolutely amazing Sadia Ash has picked Finding Juniper with Kyle & Juniper in a very bad place, and it looks like there's no way that they'll ever b ...more
April Symes
The 3rd and final installment of Juniper and Kyle’s love story is expertly written in Dual POV. The conclusion to Kyle and Juniper`s story that began in Juniper Smoke; when we left the pair at the end of book 1 and 2 -Juniper Smoke, Juniper and Kyle left off broken up and not in a good place. Finding Juniper picks up where the last book left off. In this book, we get more than the love story- the author gives us more of Kyle’s family background and a thorough insight into his psyche and his thin ...more
Amy Stephens
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finding Juniper was everything I wanted it to be!

I couldn't wait to dive into Finding Juniper, having just recently finished Juniper Smoke. With a storyline that good, I needed more Juniper and Kyle. Sadia Ash picked up right where the first book ended and I literally held my breath as I learned so much more about these two amazing characters. Again, it felt so much more than two people placed inside a story. It was that journey that I traveled on in book one, all over again.

I'm not sure where
Ginger  Snaps
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been waiting on this next chapter!

The much anticipated sequel to Juniper Smoke is finally here and I couldn't have been more excited to dive in after the last books cliffie ending! Finding Juniper is definitely a promise kept to the readers of its predecessor. A promise of more of everything which includes emotional turmoil, suspense, truth, and overall unconditional love.

Kyle and Juniper have faced everything that could stop a love such as theirs from sprouting to its full potential, but
Kari Hansen
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We met Juniper and Kyle in Juniper Smoke, but it is in this book that we finally get to know them, and it was well worth the wait.

This story begins where Juniper Smoke ended and there is a wedge between Juniper and Kyle of epic proportions. If they are going to find their way back to each other they will need to deal with their pasts which amps up the emotion and drama but like most things in life their love is worth fighting for.

The changes in the characters over the course of the series as the
Becky Wise
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kyle and Juniper are back in Finding Juniper and pick up right where they left off in Juniper Smoke. You will love the growth and changes in both Kyle and Juniper. Both are still stubborn when it comes to a lot of things. But you get them trying more instead of running. Kyle is a tad bit controlling but he is getting so much better with being more human and less robotic. With Juniper you get that she is finally trying to put herself first. I still love the give and take between Juniper and Kyle. ...more
Desi
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish there was an EPIC Golden Star that surpasses 5 stars because that is what Finding Juniper is categorized! I have waited for this final installment for so long...over a year long. I have been epically teased with little blurbs here and there. I have been teased with Kyle and Juniper quotes accompanied by some beautiful pictures and I have finally read and finished Finding Juniper written by the amazing and talented Sadia!

This story could have not have been written on a whim! It is quite e
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
More drama awaits…

Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Kyle Paxton and Juniper Mills have been on a collision course, both fighting their destinies, for more than a year. Kyle is terrified of falling in love and becoming dependent on anyone . . . people leave. And, Juniper is afraid to trust anyone but herself and her twin, always looking towards the past and never the future. Complete opposites, they are truly perfect for each other if they can only stop hurting themselves and each other first but just trusting in what they have together.

Finding Ju
Nikki Brackett
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The long awaited “Finding Juniper” has arrived and man— what a conclusion to #Kyle and #Juniper.

These two have held a very special place in my heart from the very beginning. There is just something about two completely opposite people, who has such strong feelings for one another, that it makes living without them impossible— but living with each other could also be destructive.

Kyle’s lifestyle, as you discover in book one, is very detailed but also very alpha— where Kyle has a known history of
Jana
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finding Juniper is the third book in Sadia Ash’ Smoke series that also concludes it. I did not know that it was the third and final book when I picked it up and started reading it thinking that it is a standalone … major mistake so do yourself a favour and be smarter than me and start from the beginning! I had to put this one down and go and start with book 1!
As I said, this is the conclusion of Juniper and Kyle’s epic love story. The writer gives it to us from both of their point of views and m
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Face In The Mirror
  • I Like You, I Love Her
  • Disclosure of the Heart (The Heart, #2)
  • For Emery (For You, #4)
  • Ten Thousand Points of Light
  • Something True
  • Tales from Cushman Row (Venery, #2.5)
  • Fury
  • Hit to Live ~ The Finale (HiT, #3)
  • In the Wind
  • Enchanted (Bewitched, #3)
  • Bad Boy Blues
  • Lie to Me (Redemption, #1)
  • After All
  • A Love So Tragic
  • Field-Tripped (Ad Agency #3)
  • TRIP
  • Perfect Vision
Everyone has a story to tell.
Some of us have a few.