Start by marking “The Holidays (Boys of Brighton #10)” as Want to Read:
The Holidays (Boys of Brighton #10)

The Holidays

(Boys of Brighton #10)

It’s the holiday season in Brighton, Texas, and there’s a wedding too – everyone is invited to share in the love all these men have found.

'Tis The Season

Some had waited years to find "the one," while others had given up on love and had closed themselves off from feeling anything. But each of these men have found the person that makes them whole, gives them hope and str
Published November 27th 2018 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about The Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Holidays

Start your review of The Holidays (Boys of Brighton #10)
Rosie
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I loved this series and I'm glad there is going to be a spin-off. This book was soooooooo good. I do hope the guys will appear in the spin-off series. I can't wait for Saint's book.
Kaila
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
amazing to get together with all the characters from this series again.. it was wonderful and sexy.. it was fun and made me smile and laugh.. it was really enjoyable and i cant wait to see if there is a spin off or something else coming. if not i will def read this author more!
Karolina Cebula
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
In Brighton preparations for the holiday season and the great, wonderful wedding ceremony are in full swing. For many people those are the first such holidays, the first real reason to celebrate for many years. The townspeople have gone through a lot lately, and even more has happened in the lives of some great men whose courage, dedication, love, care and energy make Brighton a better place. Here comes the time of joy, laughter, happy tears and fun until dawn.

Our adventure in Brighton is coming
Becca
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series could not have ended more perfectly. Period. And while there is a spin-off, starring Johnny’s brother, Saint, for this series in Brighton, it couldn’t have been written better. All of these guys have been through some absolute horror in their lives. Between kidnappings, threats, gunshots, stabbings, hit and runs, crazy family members, crazy exes, conversion therapy, betrayals. It all has been one horror story after another. But the one important thing with this group, is with the Whi ...more
Shannon  M. Williams
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a Way to End a Series...and Introduce a New One!
One thing I’ve stated in many of my reviews is that I absolutely LOVE book series that focus on families or groups of people who may as well be. Why? I am a sucker for becoming invested in their happily-ever-afters and then getting to “catch up” with beloved characters in later books to see what their lives have become since their book came to The End. That was certainly the appeal with M. Tasia’s Boys of Brighton series for me, and all I can
Coastie  Mom
Jun 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Boys of Brighton series. Each chapter reflects on each of the couples and how they are holding up after everything they have been through over the last year. Wonderful way to end the series and start the next with Johnny’s brother Saint.

One of the best series I have read by far. M Tasia has a way of drawing you into her stories and making you feel like you are part of it. Each story was based on different couples who found each other in a small town in Texas called
Georgette B
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful way to tie the proverbial bow on the story of the Boys of Brighton and introduce us to the men of The Gates. This book gave the reader an opportunity to catch up with all of the wonderful characters. The town is preparing for Johnny and Gabe’s wedding on Christmas Eve and the men are all settling into their lives with their partners. With the exception of the chapters involving Johnny’s brother Saint, the book reads more like a lovely collection of epilogues rather than a co ...more
Eliza
May 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This was a fantastic ending to the Boys of Brighton Series. It gave an insight into every ones' lives as they came together for the holidays. The happiness at finding their happily ever after and to be living it. Each chapter gave a window into how each couple was doing and also opened our eyes to the the series that spins off of this series by introducing us to Saint. I honestly can't wait to dive into that series. I loved this work and being able to see all the familiar faces again was a nice ...more
Charlotte
There is a lot of wrapping up going on in this "holiday" novel. I'm not going into it because if you've read all of the books, you're going to want to read this one without spoilers. Let me give you some clues though... there might be an engagement, some beautiful tattoos, special Chrismas celebrations and memories and a kid or two.

There's also a new character introduced in this novel. Saint... Johnny's brother who hasn't spoken to him in years shows up in town injured and with a story of his ow
C.B.
Jun 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
BEST way to end a series, EVER! Great wrapup to the series. We get to see how everyone is doing at the point of Gabe and Johnny's wedding. We can see the change and growth that results in happy couples. The emotional battles everyone fought, helped create a cloak of gratitude and appreciation. We also got our questions answered. Ms Tasia, always does an excellent job setting up a community and all the participants. She excels in creating the synergy needed for a good story. Excellent story, well ...more
Stephanie W
May 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Weddings and holidays always have a way of bringing people together. For Johnny and Gabe, it was the perfect bookend to share their growing love and forever after.

We get to experience what happens with all the couples who've consumed a part of our lives for the duration of his series. Their roads to romance weren't easy, but so worth the end results.

They've all come so far and it was truly a joy reading about them.

**I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
Shanna D
May 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Holidays (Boys of Brighton Book 10) by M. Tasia. What a great ending to a good series, this installment we get ready for Johnny and Gabe’s wedding along with their adoption. Holiday is in the air as we get little snippets of the rest of the gang and their HEAs along with new character set up for upcoming series featuring Saint. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kathryn Manzella
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Holidays is the tenth book in the Boys of Brighton series by M. Tasia. This is a contemporary m/m romance that gives a update on all the characters we have met in this series and Fallen in love with. Sweetness, sexiness, mystery, and humor... this is such a fun treat for readers who enjoyed the Boys of Brighton series... and it gives a few surprises. I love that its told from multiple points of view.
R
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
The whole town of Brighton is preparing for Johnny and Gabe’s wedding. Christmas is in everyone’s home and heart.

The conclusion to the Boys of Brighton series. Everyone has their happy ever afters. This series has been up and down for me. The end was nice. Basically little snippets of all the guys as they settle into their relationships. There is a new series on the horizon featuring Johnny’s brother Saint.

Review Copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads.
Avril
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good update

This was a nice update for the Brighton boys. Although, to get all the updates I want would take 3 books, I still felt it was a bit stilted. For anyone whose read this series, this is a definite must read.
Barbara Lampron
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I loved the book! Seeing how they all were together for the weddings and holidays. And what his brother went thru. I can’t wait to read the next one. Thank you for writing this.
Janet Hunt
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Excellent way to show us the Boys of Brighton’s lives and how far they’ve come. I have absolutely enjoyed getting to know all the guys!!
I am voluntarily leaving a review form an ARC that I received. My reviews are solely based on my thoughts and opinions.
Suzanne Irving
Jun 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a great epilogue type of book that wraps up the stories from the rest of The Boys of Brighton books. Very sweet low angst and a treat for people like me who always want to know what happens next.

Nicole
Feb 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Great catching up with all the guys again.
Dani Elle Maas
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
absolutely great summen up of this awesome series!
Barbara
Sabella
Dec 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Reggie's Reasons
  • Under Sean's Protection (Northern States Pack #3)
  • Summons (Quirk of Fate #1)
  • Judgment (Pittsburgh Vampires #17)
  • Better Have Heart (Harrison Campus, #2)
  • His Horizon (His #1)
  • The Reluctant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #1)
  • Freedom (F-Word, #5)
  • Family Ties (The Family Novak #1)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Stacking the Deck (The Kings: Wild Cards, #1)
  • Blade (Hell's Ankhor #1)
  • The Midnight Gardener (The Town of Superstition, #1)
  • Real Trouble (West Coast Forensics, #1)
  • People Like Us (Winsford Green #2)
  • Vampire (Bay Harbor Wolves, #5)
  • Forbidden Love
  • All Kidding Aside (Magical Mates #1)
M. Tasia is an mm romance author who lives in Ontario, Canada. Michelle is a dedicated people watcher, lover of romance novels, 80’s rock, and happily ever afters (once the MCs are put through their paces), who grew up with a love of reading. She’s a firm believer that everyone deserves to have love, excitement, and crazy hot romance in their lives. Love should be celebrated and shared.

Boys of Brighton (10 books)
  • Gabe (Boys of Brighton, #1)
  • Sam's Soldiers (Boys of Brighton, #2)
  • Rick's Bear (Boys of Brighton, #3)
  • Jesse (The Boys of Brighton, #4)
  • Coop (Boys of Brighton, #5)
  • Travis (Boys of Brighton, #6)
  • Grady (Boys of Brighton #7)
  • Vincent (Boys of Brighton #8)
  • Shadow (Boys of Brighton #9)

News & Interviews