Start by marking “Undefeated (Blood Bond Saga #13-15)” as Want to Read:
Undefeated (Blood Bond Saga #13-15)

Undefeated

(Blood Bond Saga #13-15)

Erin Hamilton follows Dante Gabriel back into hell—the underground compound where he was held for a decade—to confront the woman who held him captive. Finally unmasked, she seems to hold Dante under her influence. Erin has faith in Dante’s strength and determination, though, especially when the mysterious Vampyre Texts reveal their first secret.

Dante struggles to regain h
Published May 21st 2019 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Undefeated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undefeated

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Review Tour

Dante has made his way back to his own version of hell. We now know exactly who the Queen is (and yes, I was right), but are still unclear of what she's really up to. With everyone underground in her world, answers start flooding in and her ambitions are incredible. Her plans are a bit radical and a lot insane and this volume was all about taking her down and saving everyone she's been holding captive. The darkness that continues to haunt Dante becomes more of an integral part of this
Linda Dunn
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coup de Grace...

Blood Bond #13
Return to Hell....

I have been in withdrawal waiting for the next story in this amazing series. It was definitely worth the wait. Dante and Erin seek out the Queen's Chamber of Horrors to try and free their loved ones that are imprisoned. Dante is discovering how powerful his strength can be. He has to be careful not to return to the dark side, but it takes all his power and fortitude he has to fight the forces trying to take over his body. The one person who keeps
Kathryn
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“To those who challenge what they perceive”

This was the dedication I read at the very beginning of the last instalment of the Blood Bond saga.

Nothing is what it seemed in this saga and I will miss Dante, Erin, River, Lucy, Jay, Bea, Abe ... all of the characters Helen created for this paranormal series.

I truly loved every page.

Helen has a way of creating a series while twisting and turning the story in such a manner, that you can’t predict how things will culminate at the end.

I wasn’t sure if I
TheSassyNerdBlog
I don't even know what to say, I am speechless. I am in complete shock and awe of this author.

This saga was phenomenal, unforgettable and unique! Truly a masterpiece and some of Helen’s best work. With that said, I absolutely love everything she’s written and this is being added to that forever growing pile!

I don't think I can find the right words to actually justify just how amazing this book was and bittersweet. This author is known for her hot, steamy, heart wrenching and all-consuming, kin
Jean Dewsbury
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply amazing, this series has it as all. Vampires, wolf shifters, voodoo medium and ghosts and a darkness that threatens to overtake Dante. Helen Hardt consumes you with her storyline. The characters and enough drama to keep you captivated.
Erin again refuses to leave Dante's side and follows him into the underground compound that is where they believe it all started and where all the secrets and answers are. Dante's darkness strengthens although so does the blood bond between Erin and Dante's
JoAnna Edger
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW WOW WOW WOW is all I can say for this book!!!
It’s great, it keeps your turning those pages wanting to know what is going to happen.

First off I need to say this is the 5th book in the series and you need to read them in order or you don’t understand what is going on.

But this book! It gives you all the answers! It captivates you, draws you in, entices you. It is just that good!

Yet still leaves me with a few questions. I could only hope for more, even if it’s supposed to be the last book!

Dant
TheSassyNerdBlog
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Corinne Akers
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blood Bond: Undefeated

Dante is a vampire, Erin is human - together they have a Blood Bond that cannot be broken! When Erin follows Dante back into hell - the underground compound where he was held captive - she finds that the danger has only increased. The Queen is there and she is someone Erin knows!! Finally unmasked, she seems to hold Dante under her influence. Erin has faith in Dante’s strength and determination, though, especially when the mysterious Vampyre Texts reveal their first secret
Sassy Southern
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Before you go any further-this is definitely not a stand-alone. This paranormal romance story has interested me from the very beginning, and this authors ability to draw us into an intricate web of an action packed plot, is worthy of so much more than five stars.
This book showed the absolute versatility of this author-she was able to write a paranormal story that was just so utterly unputdownable. I fell in love with each character-though it did seem helpful for me to write each one down to keep
Martha
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Helen Hardt has done it yet again. She never ceases to amaze. I am so happy she decided to take the dive into PNR.

This book was 100% worth the wait. You will be on the edge of your seat the entire time.

Some bonds are never broken. Dante continues to grow and flourish in his new powers. He will fight until the end for what he wants. Erin is also a force to be reckoned with. She will get what belongs to her at all costs. Dante and Erin were such an amazing force and never gave up. Undefeated will
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Undefeated by Helen Hardt is Parts 13-15 in the Blood Bond Saga. This continues the story of Erin Hamilton and Dante Gabriel, so you should read the previous books first before starting this one.
Dante has gone to the underground to confront the women that held him hostage but of course Erin, Jay and River are following him too. Dante powers are getting stronger due to his bond to Erin. But this book takes them to testing everything that they have build up to.
This whole series has been a page t
Lana Parsons
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive this as an arc, thank you Helen Hardt. Where do I start, the book was phenomenal as usual. Helen has a way of drawing you into her story right from the start. I thought that most questions were answered, but I feel I was still left with a lot more, I hope that means I should be expecting more fantastic writing from Helen. I absolutely love Erin and Dante’s story and would love to have more of it. So thank you again and can’t wait to see what was in store next, you a ...more
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Undefeated is the fifth book in the Blood Bond saga and contains parts 13-15. I love Dante and Erin. The Blood Bond saga is romantic and very compelling! This series is addictive!! I LOVE Helen Hardt's writing style!! I need another book (I saw a next book on Amazon, Untamed from River and Lucy's pov so let's hope it's true!!!!)
Brooke Ashleigh
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book, as I did the parts that came before it. Take out all the “lovemaking” and it’s still an amazing story that I would read! I kinda was like where can it go from here at the end of the underground part where Dante takes care of “her”. But then read the last line of the book and I was like Ooohhh! This gonna get even better!
MaryAnn Costanzo
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!! So many things happened that I really can't explain without giving away spoilers. But just know that Erin and Dantes story was deeply moving. Happy endings for most with a little heartbreak thrown in. There is still so many answers that just are still lingering and hope that we get those answers.
HP Marie
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freaking amazing! Erin and Dante's story was unbelievable! I definitely wasn't expecting how it ended and I'm definitely wanting more.
I never thought I would enjoy reading a vampire love story but Helen did a fantastic job of pulling me in and always wanting more. I don't do spoilers. I hate ruining books for others. I just know if Helen can change my view then be prepared to have your mind blown away.
Go start this series if you haven't already!!
Helen Grindstaff
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing story. From the first time I read Erin and Dante's story of tragedy and love that conquered all.

Erin, Jay, and River followed Dante down into the pits of hell, they find the "queen" the missing women, River's dad and a few others. Dante has to confront the queen and put an end to everything. In the end everything turns out good. Dante is finally free of his past and can have the life with Erin.

Helen Hardt is an amazing author and has a way of pulling you into the story itself.
Kika Medina
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just perfection on every page!!
So many questions, so many answers and yet not that many, absolutely fell more in love with this series, this book was filled with so much stuff, one page after the other was amazing.
I seriously screamed at the end, I just have a feeling and we definitely need more of Dante and Erin, I just can’t believe this was the end.
Karen Aguilera
Who will emerge Undefeated?

This book is everything... Erin, Dante and the Queen. It captivated me from beginning to end since I needed to know what happens. Undefeated will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Angela
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bowing down to a queen? Dr. Bonneville, is really an evil sadistic narcissistic vampire wannabe queen.

You've got to fight for what you want... Dante, fights his battles, and Erin fights to get what belongs to her, back. Once bonded, never broken.

Dante continues to learn of his new powers. How strong they are. How to control everything inside him.

With the protection of Dante's fathers ashes, River, Braedon and Logan Crown, locate and return to safety, all the hospital staff. But Erin isn't going
Bobbi Bursiek Anderson
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, all I can say is wow! I feel like there is an opening for another book tho. Once again u leave me with that aaaaahhhh feeling Helen Hardt! Excellent writing!!
Sarah Blanchard
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this one was the most intense of them all! Such an amazing story!! I really enjoyed this book! This whole series! Helen is so talented I can’t wait to see where it goes from here!!
Angel Payne
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously wonderful. I cannot EVEN with this series. SO GOOD.
Ivana
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC Kindle copy of the book.
This was truly amazing. I enjoyed reading the entire saga but the ending really was exceptional. This storyline is going to stay in my mind for a long time with the rest of my favorite reads. I'm a fan of the genre but this is unlike anything I've read before involving vampires. An absolute page turner!
Beyond The Covers Blog
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: carrie
I have truly loved this series and enjoyed reading about Dante and Erin and how they grew stronger and more in love with each book!

In the last three books we finally find out what The Queen has been up to and why she is wrecking havoc on all the innocent woman! Dante is determined to find everyone and get them out of there. But can Dante and everyone else that's helping him figure out whats going on and stop The Queen before it's to late?

An amazing series, how I will miss Dant and Erin along w
Sue
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How can I even describe how amazing Undefeated is? The Blood Bond Saga has been an incredible journey and one that needs to be read in order. Undefeated is the epic conclusion to the series and is full of twists and turns in the classic Helen Hardt style. I was torn between wanting to savor it slowly and devour it, which won out! I could not turn the pages fast enough to find out what was going to happen next. I loved it.
Kristine Avakian
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aaaaaakkkkkk! This saga was sooo INTENSE! So Intense that I had to take a breather a few times, drink some water, take a deep breath and jump back in. Luv, luv, luved Undefeated as I did the previous books. There is love, mystery, anger, rage, passion, heartbreak, redemption all rolled into this saga. Amazing!

Part 13 -
Erin, Jay and River follow Dante, although he doesn't know it. Dante realizes that the darkness that consumes him is returning but he realizes he can control it. He also realizes t
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Fantastic conclusion to an EPIC series

Helen Hardt has presented a vampire series like no other. From the very beginning she has kept me hooked with her intriguing plot, unforgettable characters and her absolutely superb writing. The Blood Bond Saga series has turned the Paranormal world on its head ... it was raw, steamy, dark, compelling, mysterious and above all UNIQUE.

UNDEFEATED is the collection of books 13, 14 & 15, the final books in Dante Gabriel and Erin Hamilton's magnificent story.
Halley
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amber Hodges
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How do you describe a finale of a saga when your brain and heart aren't even sure how to form words at the moment? This book had me rushing home from work to devour each part. I was reading a part a night until i was able to finish it up, even though my mind was still fully invested to Dante and Erin while i was in my office.

This story was beautiful. The author has such a gift to be able to give you little hints along the way to keep you guessing but she does it in a way that you can't figure o
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more

Blood Bond Saga (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga #1)
  • Blood Bond: 2 (Blood Bond Saga #2)
  • Blood Bond: 3 (Blood Bond Saga #3)
  • Blood Bond: 4 (Blood Bond Saga #4)
  • Blood Bond: 5 (Blood Bond Saga #5)
  • Blood Bond: 6 (Blood Bond Saga #6)
  • Blood Bond: 7 (Blood Bond Saga #7)
  • Blood Bond: 8 (Blood Bond Saga #8)
  • Blood Bond: 9 (Blood Bond Saga #9)
  • Blood Bond: 10 (Blood Bond Saga #10)