Start by marking “One More Night (Red Hot Read, #1)” as Want to Read:
One More Night (Red Hot Read, #1)

One More Night

(Red Hot Read #1)

As handsome as the devil,
with an attitude to match.

He’s been my fantasy for years,
my dark and dangerous daydream.
Which is why I can't believe it's his lips
that whisper dirty things in my ear.

Dirty things he wants to do to me.

A reclusive millionaire with criminal friends,
he gives plenty of reasons why this is a bad idea.

It was only meant to be one night.
A fix to rid me of
ebook
Published December 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about One More Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One More Night

Start your review of One More Night (Red Hot Read, #1)
Karen
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Across the bar, Corinne catches the eye of Jordan, someone she's fantasized about for years. Thus starts a lusty story of obsession intermixed with a air of mystery. Corinne first met Jordan, a friend of her older brother's, when he was 18. She didn't think he'd even seen her, but he did. That day at the party and a misunderstanding a couple of years later started Jordan on his obsessive journey. He wants Corinne and has a plan to get her. Seeing her at the bar -- not so coincidentally!! -- allo ...more
Donna
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this quick, hot and sex fuelled short. It's was a great story and it moved quickly. Just what you need to read on a cold winters night. Max always seems to be able to drag you into the what ever world she is writing. And for me that's a great sign of a writer that lives to write and express themselves. Which I really feel she manages to show in whatever the length of the book she is writing.

This short is hot and the domineering alpha that is Jordan was just great to read, he ju
Heather Packer
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This certainly is called a RED HOT READ for a reason! It is not the deep, dark, gritty words that I’m used to from Max Henry but it certainly has her usual hot chemistry and hang on to your panties sex scenes. I mean, seriously, I needed a smoke after just reading it 🤣
Corinne and Jordan are fantastic. His hot alpha ass exudes confidence and swagger and the beigeness of her life calls out for the crazy life he lives.
There is a lot of build up for him bringing her into his world, tests she needs t
Marnie
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Max Henry at her extremely equal and opposite best!!!

Truth to tell, I’ll read everything from this author, and when she told her readers that her creativity demanded she write in a completely different genre to her usual depth, I was excited as always for this release. It’s quick, it’s hard, and it’s on fire, just like the proverbial quickie that I’m sure we’ve all indulged in, in less than private places! Oh my, there’s all that, and there’s romance as well. I can’t even begin to descri
Lisa Hill
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Phew! What a scorcher! This definitely is a red hot read.

The story of Corinne and Jordan has some great details which are a welcome change to many in this genre. For a start, The he’s the bad boy who has no intention of redeeming himself. She’s the good girl who’s craving more from life.

Unknown to each other, they’ve been wanting each other for years. He’s become obsessed with her, plotting and planning on how to get her. He’s her brother’s school friend that her brother will never approve of.

T
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Holy hotness Batman! The erotic level of This novella is out of this world HOTT! I need a cold shower and some breathing room because Corinne and Jordan are fire from the very beginning!

I have always loved Max’s intimate moments between her characters but I will say this book is one of my faves! I love the lightheartedness of it all and how fast these two came together! I didn’t feel I was missing out on anything and my gosh if all the novellas in this new erotic series are going to be like thi
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Corrinne Seaworth meets Jordan Bowman at a bar even though she has seen him before a few times. They end up at his place then she gets the short shift and a cab lift home!

This erotic novella is as sexy as all get out, it hits all the right spots.
Hot alpha, dominant male ✅
Sassy, strong female ✅
Raw passion that could set the sheets on fire ✅
Fun banter ✅

Does it have a deep intense storyline? No, it’s not supposed to as it’s written as a light, fun, sexy little story and that is exactly as it comes
Hanan
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one hot read!
It’s a fast paced sexy dirty book and I loved every minute of it!
Jordan is a dirty talking,dirty minded,sexy arrogant kind of guy.
Corinne is a beautiful feisty young lady that gives as good as she gets.
She may want Jordan badly but that girl stands her ground and sassys him right back.
Their chemistry is off the charts hot!
Their encounters are sizzling!
And an FYI you may need to frequently fan yourself!

Ames Hart
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An unconventional super hot story!

Max Henry doesn’t do normal and this book proves it. One More Night, the story of Corinne and Jordan, makes traditional love stories seem bland. They’ve loved each other since they were teens. But now is he who he seems to be? She’s been warned, but will she listen to the warning? The risk is high...will they take it? You’ll enjoy finding out!
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
OH MY HOLY HOTNESS!!! You won’t want to miss reading this HOT novella.

Jordan is rich, sexy, totally obsessive, panty melting dominant alpha who has been planning for years to capture his obsession, permanently. Corrine, his unexpected target who gets Sucked into the danger and thrill of said plans.

A hot, steamy read that will have you wanting more and not wanting to put it down.
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Jordan

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

This quick and HOT novella will leave you breathless from their very first meeting the chemistry explodes off the pages. Corinne is a woman I adore the fascination and adoration she has for Jordan I have also. This book was delicious and I loved every minute of it!!!
Manda
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What is this Red Hot Read titled One More Night by Max Henry: Is it a short story? Is it a novella? Who the hell cares because it is freaking HOT! I have always loved Max’s writing and in-depth compelling stories but this one is different and Max still nailed it. The story of Jordan and Corinne will leave you reaching for a fan or needing a cool shower but you’ll love it. Five red hot stars!
Monique
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Max Henry wasn’t kidding when she calls this a RED HOT READ. Jordan and Corinne are hot hot hot.. the sex scenes are explosive., the story line intriguing and captivating. My only complaint... I finished it too quick!
Julie
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Got time for a little smoking hot novella, don’t miss this one.
We have Jordan, rich, sexy, totally obsessive who has set detailed plans and to capture his obsession permanently. And Corrine, his beautiful unexpected target who gets woven into his plans.
A hot, steamy read. 5 stars.
Kit Chepesiuk
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy $hit!!

This couldn’t be put down once I started! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 so hot! Max didn’t disappoint with this. If this is what her novellas are going to be like sign me up for them all! I’m off for a cold shower or something 😉
Lisa I
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well it was described as a RED HOT READ and let me tell you it definitely was that!! If your after something quick to read with a whole lotta hotness then I totally recommend One More Night, it won’t disappoint!
Tersia Eloff
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Max Henry delivered something that she is not known for brilliantly. One more night is a short, steamy read. If you are looking for a quick read with a Hot Alpha male, One more night is just the one to read.
Susan
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damn this was hot, A definite departure from Max's normal reads but looking forward to reading the next Red Hot Read ...more
Bookcrazy
May 04, 2019 rated it it was ok

erotic novella - entertaining, but her coping with his criminal background was a bit too easy handled for my taste
Tracey Zelukovic
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love book, I couldn't stop reading it, I'm going to love this series. ...more
Amanda
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
A scorching hot, quick read with a few twists and turns. You might need to cool yourself down after reading!
Ona Evans
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, so sexy. Everything you need in this book.
A Bull In A Bookshop
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was ok
This was meh...
Didn't hate it, but I don't love it.
Characters are largely forgettable and the plot points shallow. I was engaged enough to finish, but that's all I can say about this story.
Deb
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

Very hot and exciting story. Fast and fun reading! I have enjoyed reading her books and this series looks like more enjoyable times to come.
Julie
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chelsey
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you're after a steamy dominant read, this is it!!! Super hot sex scenes!!!! ...more
Natalie Miernicki
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
DAMN what a scorcher!! This is a new direction for Max but wow what a great start... this book had a hot dominant male who knew exactly what he wanted and did not stop until he got her!! A short story that was a very sexy and entertaining read.. it had steamy hot scenes and an enticing storyline to capture the attention of readers everywhere.
Domini
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great short hot little read from one of my fav authors, I like that it’s a short read that packs a punch!
Vera M
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novella was beyond HOT!!
The level of HOT was totally insane!!
The obsessiveness of Jordan cannot be fully described with works!! He totally captured my attention with his detailed step by step plan on how to obtain his obsession!! Corrine!!
5 panty melting stars!!!
A must read!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bad Cop
  • How To Tempt A Crook (Crooked in Love, #1)
  • The Office Party (Holiday Homecoming Book 1)
  • Luca
  • How To Love A Crook (Crooked In Love Book 2)
  • Make Me Hate You
  • The Takeover (The Miles High Club, #2)
  • Depraved (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • How To Catch A Crook (Crooked In Love Book 3)
  • Getting Schooled (The Wright Brothers, #1)
  • Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright #2)
  • The Devil's Plaything
  • Tease: A BWWM Romantic Comedy
  • Tortured Souls (Rebels of Sandland, #2)
  • Renegade Hearts (Rebels of Sandland, #1)
  • The Lessons We Learn (FWB, #2)
  • See Me After Class
  • Hush Darling
Facebook -> http://bit.ly/2F4XrG3
Instagram -> http://bit.ly/2ruERF3
Newsletter -> http://eepurl.com/gchq5z

For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the macabre and thought provoking side to life.

Which probably stands to reason why each of her books takes the reader on an emotional journey that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her

Red Hot Read (4 books)
  • Playing with the Boss (Red Hot Read Book 2)
  • Sloth (The Seven #3)
  • Physical Therapy (Red Hot Read Book 4)

News & Interviews