Start by marking “Red Hot Winter” as Want to Read:
Red Hot Winter

Red Hot Winter

(Taboo Treat)

August is bitter and cold.
Two people he loved most betrayed him.

Winter is hot and sultry.
She’s the enemy’s daughter.

A blowout fight between Winter and her dad sends her straight into August’s waiting arms.
But August doesn’t want to hold her…he wants revenge.

The two are an explosive combination whenever they’re together. August antagonizes and Winter pushes back. U
Published February 25th 2019 by K Webster (first published December 3rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Red Hot Winter, please sign up.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ It is available on audio through Read Me Romance, a podcast hosted by Alexa Riley and Tessa Bailey. However, the digital version won't be released unt…moreIt is available on audio through Read Me Romance, a podcast hosted by Alexa Riley and Tessa Bailey. However, the digital version won't be released until 25th February.(less)

Start your review of Red Hot Winter
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

K. Webster is one of those authors who has the gift of being able to write just about anything. She doesn’t limit herself to just one genre. She also has a knack for writing some seriously steamy guilty pleasure reads, and that’s what these short novellas that are a part of her "Taboo World" are all about. Almost every novella is a scorching hot May/December romance between an eighteen-year-old girl and a man that is close to or in his fortie
Dec 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
You can listen to this audiobook for free via the Read Me Romance Podcast

Middle aged guy was betrayed by his best friend and his wife who cheated on him and have now gone off together and got married. To get revenge he decides to seduce his best friend's high school aged daughter (who also happens to be best friends with his own daughter!), I mean it's not like the young girl is an innocent who has done nothing wrong and isn't the one who betrayed him is it? Oh wait a minute...

Some hero huh? Exc
Carvanz
This was a hot older man/younger woman story with a touch of enemies to lovers. While the heroine is eighteen she is still in high school. Due to the length of the book, there’s not a lot of foundation built although the heroine has had a crush on the hero for years but it’s now turned into something more. I worried that a part of this was going to feel revengey due to the heroine’s father having had an affair and then married the hero’s wife who then became his ex wife. But it never really hit ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh, what a beautiful storm she is.

Another hot and quick taboo treat from K Webster. Age gap. Best friends dad, and also ex best friends daughter. They kind of plan to use each other for revenge, but it becomes way more than that. OBVIOUSLY! The taboo treats always give us a HEA, so you can expect the steamy goodness and some lurve too.

Also. I can’t wait for Lauren’s story. I have a feeling she’s going to give us another emotional taboo treat. Love those ones!!

Alexa Riley
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-me-romance
I listened to the complete audiobook book for FREE on the Read Me Romance Podcast

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Website ➝ www.readmeromance.com
Michelle
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC

I love these taboo treats!!!

Red Hot Winter pairs up Winter and August (He’s Dane’s partner at the law firm). For those that haven’t read the entire list of books in this world, what is wrong with you???!!!

Red Hot Winter was an explosive erotic read. From their first encounter, till the last page. August was aggressive, demanding and rough in all the right ways. Our fiery Winter was sassy and a little bit broken, which was a perfect combination. It can be difficult to balance the heroines in
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was a hot little read with an older man/younger woman trope. I'm enjoying the Read Me Romance podcasts but they are soooo short. It just didn't feel like a full story. I'm hoping that once the ebook is out there will be epilogues that will help with that.
Kate
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-me-romance
Another of K’s steamy taboo treats I’ve unashamedly enjoyed, admittedly (& also unashamedly) in the most part because of the filthy mouthed, alphahole, 40-something daddy types she writes oh so well.
Sidebar: I’m still fanning myself over description of the white shirt, grey vest, pink tie combo...and then later, he rolled up his sleeves. Sweet. Baby. Cheeses. #NearlyDroveOffTheRoad

(Read Me Romance Podcast)
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
It is only my 2nd time reading K. Webster and I need to change that, stat.
This was freaking hot; 5 stars all the way.
I love what Alexa Riley and Tessa Bailey are doing: this podcast adventure is such a great idea. I'm loving meeting all the new writers. And the audiobooks so far? Deliciously naughty.

I can't wait to hear more.
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

Red Hot Winter by K. Webster
GENRE: Taboo Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone in the collection of Taboo Treats by K Webster

THE STORY – IN A NUTSHELL
Eighteen-year-old student Winter gets hot and heavy with an older man, August.
August is a successful attorney and Winters father's former best friend attorney. What starts out as revenge for August, quickly becomes so much more.

MY THOUGHTS
Being a fan of K. Webster’s Taboo treats I was thrilled to receive an advanced copy
RentasticReads
Jesus Christ, K. Webster and her kinky taboo treats...

I freaking dare you not to squirm and get turned on while listening to this. I really feel the need to take a long, ice cold shower now.

Follow me on: InstagramFacebookTwitter
Elle
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: boring-as-fuck
2* STARS!

Enemies-to-lovers, taboo, age-gap relationship? What's new?

Forty-ish bitter old man who has nasty ex-wife and a daughter. The old man wants to get revenge on his daughter's best friend. Instead, got struck by lightning because she's sooo forbidden.

Nothing new. *shrugs*

I'm so tired this wash, rinse, repeat kind-of-story. Plainly boring.

Jessica T.
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was FIRE! I definitely need to read some more K. Webster.

03/18/19: Read extra content in Kindle Unlimited
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Instalove, instasex always hot and steamy, insta everything as it’s always the case in these taboo stories and it’s an insta like from me all the time.

I’m never disappointed in Webster’s taboo treats. I totally loved Winter and he sassiness.

And soon I hope to see more of a certain doctor who already made an appearance in Enzo and got my lady bits all tingling.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Red Hot Winter is fiery passion, witty banter and scorching encounters wrapped up in this short, dirty novella. K. Webster is known for pushing boundaries and she does with August and Winter—an older man, younger woman romance between a recent divorcee and his daughter's best friend.

It is an instant lust/instant love, delicious forbidden romance that will incinerate every fiber of your being. And the narrators really brought this story to life!

I listened to this for free via Read Me Romance *
Jillian
Re-read 02/13/2019: Just read the new extended version. LOVE LOVE LOVE. These taboo treats make me happy.

First read end of December 2018:

This was Hot Hot Hot!! This book focuses on high school student, Winter, and older man/attorney, August.

The already released taboo treats and suggested reading order are:
Bad Bad Bad (This is two stories: Brandt’s Cherry Girl and Sheriff’s Bad Girl)
Coach Long
Ex-Rated Attraction
Mr. Blakely
Malfeasance
Easton (Originally titled Preach)
Crybaby
Lawn Boys
Renner's Rul
EpicRomanceReviews
❤~🌟~❤ 4 GUILTY PLEASURE STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

I salivated like craaaaazy over this READ ME ROMANCE audio of RED HOT WINTER by K. Webster!

This quick, naughty smutfest, which is set in her Taboo Treats World, was one red hot tamale! Embittered attorney August Miller has the perfect plan of revenge when he allows his daughter's bestie, Winter, to stay at his house when Winter's daddy (who also happens to be the scoundrel who stole August's two-timing wife) kicks her out. But this jaded alpha's best laid pla
Susan (susayq ~)
I listened to this for free on Read Me Romance's podcast.

HOT. There isn't any other way to describe this one. I really need to read more of K Webster's writing because I really enjoy it.
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Let's start with the positive.

Forgetting about where these two people are in life, I really enjoyed them as a couple. Their banter was great, the sex hot, but...

Yeah, there's a but...

The ick factor comes in when you take in that she's in high school. Thank goodness she's legal, but she's in high school and there is just something wrong with a 41 yo man screwing a girl in high school legal or not.

To get through the book, I tried not to think about that. But sometimes their conversation brought th
Joyce Mercês
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
description

Quick Review: Quick and Dirty! I had a lot of fun reading this story. I was shocked and blushing all the time, but that is what should happen to you when you read a K. Webster book!

Ruby Jo
I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

I will pass this.
L. McCoy
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: digital, reviewed, audio
WARNING: DUE TO THE EXPLICIT NATURE OF THIS BOOK THE FOLLOWING REVIEW CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC SEXUAL DISCUSSION AND INAPPROPRIATE HUMOR. READER DISCRETION ADVISED.

I really feel like I shouldn’t have liked this book so much... but goddamn, I like this book.

What’s it about?
August is a rich guy in his 40s who has been bitter and a bit more fucked up in general after his divorce. The divorce happened after his (former) friend started fucking his (now ex)wife. That former friend’s daughter, Winter, see
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

August is bitter and angry, thanks to his best friend and his now ex-wife hooking up behind his back. But the time has come for him to get a little vengeance when he allows his ex best friend's daughter to live with him after she gets into a fight with her dad. That Winter just happens to be good friends with his daughter, though, might be weighing on August's mind once he sees how the little Winter has turned into a gorgeous goddess. Will he be able to get his revenge, or will the feelings he i
PP's Bookshelf
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Red Hot Winter is everything you expect when you know K.Webster has written this book. It is taboo. It is sexy. It is dirty. It will get your pulse racing and hands sweating. It is so bad that it feels so good!

Winter is forced to leave her home and stay at her best friend/stepsister's house with her stepfather August. August's ex wife is married to Winter's father. She is an annoying and destructive woman who cheated on August and made his life living hell. August thinks about breaking down Wint
Kahea
***5 Stars***

After reading the last couplefew Taboo Treats I really wanted to know just who could get under Mr. Cranky Pants/Asshat August Miller’s skin and worm their way to his heart, because that person would definitely have to be a force of nature, and boy was Winter just that! Red Hot Winter was all kinds of angsty smexy goodness and I loved every second of it.

August is all kinds of cranky, but he comes by it honestly, and though he comes across like he has a black heart, it’s not AS bl
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Red Hot Winter K Webster is the story of August and Winter.
Winter is a young 18 year old lady who happens to be the daughter of the man August now ex wife was caught with. Winter has always had a crush on August but of course nothing came of it. Now she is needing his help which opens her up to interacting more with him...which leads to their feelings taking over. This was a quick, hot taboo type romance. Enjoyed it.
Ari
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*3.5 Stars!*

I think Winter might by my new favorite heroine from Webster’s taboo world.
Sophie
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5🌟
This book was DIRTYYYY! I listened to it through the Read Me Romance podcast which I HIGHLY recommend. I will say that if you don’t like age gap romance, this book isn’t for you.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Swipe
  • Their Second Chance (The Thalanian Dynasty, #3.5)
  • Breath of Fire
  • Renaissance Man
  • Heavy Equipment
  • Fake Love
  • Bombshell
  • Bounced into Love (Bachelorette Party, #4.5)
  • Rolling the Dice (All In Duet, #0.5)
  • Because of You
  • Closer
  • Between Us and Forever
  • Snowfall  (Baum Squad # 0.5)
  • Mated to the Reaper
  • Rated Ex
  • Look But Don't Touch (Touch, #1)
  • Share Me
  • Halfway Girl (Girl, #2.5)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Taboo Treat (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Bad Bad Bad