Start by marking “Red Hot Winter” as Want to Read:
Red Hot Winter

Red Hot Winter

August is bitter and cold.
Two people he loved most betrayed him.

Winter is hot and sultry.
She’s the enemy’s daughter.

A blowout fight between Winter and her dad sends her straight into August’s waiting arms.
But August doesn’t want to hold her…he wants revenge.

The two are an explosive combination whenever they’re together. August antagonizes and Winter pushes back. Unde
Expected publication: February 25th 2019 by K Webster (first published December 3rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Red Hot Winter, please sign up.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ It is available on audio through Read Me Romance, a podcast hosted by Alexa Riley and Tessa Bailey. However, the digital version won't be released…moreIt is available on audio through Read Me Romance, a podcast hosted by Alexa Riley and Tessa Bailey. However, the digital version won't be released until 25th February.(less)

Alexa Riley
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-me-romance
I listened to the complete audiobook book for FREE on the Read Me Romance Podcast

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Listen for FREE here:

iTunes ➝ http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play ➝ http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher ➝ https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Website ➝ www.readmeromance.com
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was a hot little read with an older man/younger woman trope. I'm enjoying the Read Me Romance podcasts but they are soooo short. It just didn't feel like a full story. I'm hoping that once the ebook is out there will be epilogues that will help with that.
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
It is only my 2nd time reading K. Webster and I need to change that, stat.
This was freaking hot; 5 stars all the way.
I love what Alexa Riley and Tessa Bailey are doing: this podcast adventure is such a great idea. I'm loving meeting all the new writers. And the audiobooks so far? Deliciously naughty.

I can't wait to hear more.
Kate Hastings
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another of K’s steamy taboo treats I’ve unashamedly enjoyed, admittedly (& also unashamedly) in the most part because of the filthy mouthed, alphahole, 40-something daddy types she writes oh so well.
Sidebar: I’m still fanning myself over description of the white shirt, grey vest, pink tie combo...and then later, he rolled up his sleeves. Sweet. Baby. Cheeses. #NearlyDroveOffTheRoad

(Read Me Romance Podcast)
RentasticReads
Jesus Christ, K. Webster and her kinky taboo treats...

I freaking dare you not to squirm and get turned on while listening to this. I really feel the need to take a long, ice cold shower now.

Follow me on: InstagramFacebookTwitter
Jessica
This story was FIRE! I definitely need to read some more K. Webster.
Susan (susayq ~)
I listened to this for free on Read Me Romance's podcast.

HOT. There isn't any other way to describe this one. I really need to read more of K Webster's writing because I really enjoy it.
Dec 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
You can listen to this audiobook for free via the Read Me Romance Podcast
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Let's start with the positive.

Forgetting about where these two people are in life, I really enjoyed them as a couple. Their banter was great, the sex hot, but...

Yeah, there's a but...

The ick factor comes in when you take in that she's in high school. Thank goodness she's legal, but she's in high school and there is just something wrong with a 41 yo man screwing a girl in high school legal or not.

To get through the book, I tried not to think about that. But sometimes their conversation brought th
Jillian
Re-read 02/13/2019: Just read the new extended version. LOVE LOVE LOVE. These taboo treats make me happy.

First read end of December 2018:

This was Hot Hot Hot!! This book focuses on high school student, Winter, and older man/attorney, August.

The already released taboo treats and suggested reading order are:
Bad Bad Bad (This is two stories: Brandt’s Cherry Girl and Sheriff’s Bad Girl)
Coach Long
Ex-Rated Attraction
Mr. Blakely
Malfeasance
Easton (Originally titled Preach)
Crybaby
Lawn Boys
Renner's Rul
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Red Hot Winter is fiery passion, witty banter and scorching encounters wrapped up in this short, dirty novella. K. Webster is known for pushing boundaries and she does with August and Winter—an older man, younger woman romance between a recent divorcee and his daughter's best friend.

It is an instant lust/instant love, delicious forbidden romance that will incinerate every fiber of your being. And the narrators really brought this story to life!

I listened to this for free via Read Me Romance *

F
EpicRomanceReviews
❤~🌟~❤ 4 GUILTY PLEASURE STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

I salivated like craaaaazy over this READ ME ROMANCE audio of RED HOT WINTER by K. Webster!

This quick, naughty smutfest, which is set in her Taboo Treats World, was one red hot tamale! Embittered attorney August Miller has the perfect plan of revenge when he allows his daughter's bestie, Winter, to stay at his house when Winter's daddy (who also happens to be the scoundrel who stole August's two-timing wife) kicks her out. But this jaded alpha's best laid pla
Joyce Mercês
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
description

Quick Review: Quick and Dirty! I had a lot of fun reading this story. I was shocked and blushing all the time, but that is what should happen to you when you read a K. Webster book!

description
Rubysbooks
I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks ➝ https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Rochelle
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Resch Reads
Dec 10, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Okay so for the most part, I have been enjoying the Read Me Romance podcast but I am going to be brutally honest, this book was gross. I have never read K. Webster and after this audiobook, I never will. Now the book was disclaimed it would be taboo, apparently that is K. Webster's specialty. I've read professor-student romances and things along those lines so I go in with an open mind.

However, the age difference between Winter and August is about that of me and my dad. Now imagining one of my f
nikkigracereads
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy Fuck! This book is HOT. I listened to RED HOT WINTER for FREE on the Read Me Romance Podcast. I stood in the kitchen, doing my ironing and I had to keep checking that nobody else was home (even though I knew that they weren’t) because this book is FIRE, seriously!! I don’t normally enjoy audiobooks because the narrators voices completely put me off, but from the first words, I was hooked on August and Winter. I absolutely ADORE Kristi's taboo world, she really is my taboo queen. There is qu ...more
Lindap
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Stars

Listened to this on my Read me Romance app. Again, insta lust because of the novella format. Although the sex was consensual, and the heroine was 18, I thought the fact she was still in high school a little off putting. (not illegal) I don't mind older guy & younger girl stories, but could she at least have been in her first year of college...even the summer after HS graduation? There's just something about a 40 y/o having sex and falling in love with a high school student. Since the
Kim
Read Me Romance has introduced me to another new-to-me author! I think I'd have to be in a particular mood to read more of her books, however. A novella audiobook honestly might not be the best introduction to her. It was hot, and while I'm all for the dirty talk, it was just too much for me. If you're into taboo reads — 18 year old high schooler and her dad's former friend — then this one might be for you.
4 stars!

I listened to it for free (!!!!) on the Read Me Romance Podcast. I love this podcast!!
Jessica Frances
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love the Read Me Romance ladies! So funny! The narrators did a great job, the book was very hot, but not really my thing.
☆Jamie☆
Red Hot Winter is my first exclusive K. Webster book. I liked it, but didn’t love it.

Summary:
It’s been two years since August was betrayed by the two people closest to him, and he’s not over it. It seems like the anger and bitterness only grow with every day that passes. August is determined to have his revenge, and he knows just how to get it. Winter is the daughter of the man he used to call best friend, and the opportunity to make her life hell can’t be passed up. But little Winter isn’t so l
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)
Well, that was...interesting... I would not have read this myself, but it was Read Me Romance's fifth audio novella, so here we are.

If you're into taboo romances, this one is for you. It's so taboo that it's not even allowed on Amazon, since the heroine is in high school (but she's 18). A 41-year-old divorced man allows his daughter's friend to come live with him because she's been kicked out of her home by her dad, who also happens to be the new husband of the "hero's" cheating ex-wife. He want
Maggie Ng
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
ARC review so I am not gonna reveal much about the storyline.

Red Hot Winter is the latest book in K Webster’s taboo treats series. If you haven’t read them all, you have to read them NOW!

Bad Bad Bad
Coach Long
Ex-Rated Attraction
Mr. Blakely
Malfeasance
Easton (Originally titled Preach)
Crybaby
Lawn Boys
Renner's Rules
The Glue
Dane
Enzo

Ok, formality aside, OMG! This book is freaking amazing! I looovveee strong characters in books and August and Winter really are perfect match. They are both strong and cr
Christi Fowler
Genre: Romance: Daughters best friend/Best Friend's dad
Standalone: Yes
Part of a Series: not really some of the characters appear in other K. Webster books
POV: August and Winter
Steam Level: Hot, hot
3/5

I listened to this book on the Read Me Romance podcast. I normally avoid this trope entirely. However I figured I'd give it a shot through the podcast. While in not personally a fan of the best friend's father trope I think that if you like this then you'd like this story. It was a steamy listen th
Bridgette
Listened to on #ReadMeRomance podcast.

Super Taboo. 18 year old Winter moves in with her best friends dad (who happens to be her new step moms ex husband) and her childhood crush becomes reality. I agree with other reviewers that say this would be a lot less...questionable.. if Winter had been in college instead of high school. But it isn't called taboo for nothing.
Readingtilthebreakofdawn
Taboo. Dirty. Hot. And did I say taboo? Young woman and older man (ahem, he’s her friend’s father!). If you’re into that, you’ll like this one. Listened to it on Read Me Romance. Great narration for the characters.
Wren
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, read-me-romance
*Read Me Romance podcast*
It was nice to see why August is such a d*ck in Dane.
Berls
Never would have picked this up because it just sounds wrong. And yet it was so good. SO GOOD.
CaffeinatedFae
One of the things I like about the Read Me Romance Podcast is that it is a way to explore new authors and read/listen to books you would never have picked up. This is my first book by K. Webster and I just wasn't that big of a fan. The plot was interesting but felt lacking. I would have liked more of a plot and more growth for the characters.

All in all, it was a quick listen.
  • Breath of Fire
  • Fake Love
  • Heavy Equipment
  • Swipe
  • Bullet Proof (B-Squad, #0.5; The MacKenzie Family, #10.3)
  • Renaissance Man
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)
  • Summer Dreaming (Hot in the Hamptons)
  • Talen
  • The Tiger Catcher (End of Forever, #1)
  • Star Pupil
  • Snowed In (Southern Comfort, #3)
  • The Kiss Before Midnight
  • Accidentally Hooked (The Naked Truth, #1)
  • Fearless
  • Impossibly Forever (Impossibly, #1-2)
  • Worth The Shot (The Bannister Brothers, #2)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over sixty romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include read