Start by marking “Falling for Lucky” as Want to Read:
Falling for Lucky

Falling for Lucky

The road to love can be a bumpy ride…
Juliet’s got a job that most women would die for, she runs a column and video blog for a food magazine. But while everything else might seem rosy in her world, her love life is woefully non-existent. When she finds a discarded jewelry box, things start to happen with a strange twist of luck.
An old friend invites her on a last-minute bac
Published November 26th 2018 by Author

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Lucky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Lucky

Stephanie
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Giselle Fox is one of my fave, go to authors. She excels at creating chemistry and showing vulnerability. I always think her MCs are so full of adorable flaws! So, this was another really good romance with some twists to add dimension. And made even more enjoyable finding it on Kindle Unlimited!!
Len
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I always enjoy reading Giselle Fox’ stories so when I saw this on KU it made my day. true to my expectations this one is another home-run. Another fun read. The motorcycle enthusiast in me really enjoyed it. Like her previous novels, the sexy naughty scenes were well written, less boldness this time but still good. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Ted
Meraviglioso!
Janice
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a good book

There is so much good to say about this book. Some of it would be spoilers, so I won't. But I love how they came together. Just beautiful.

One exciting part was that the formerly-straight woman's straight friends were so supportive of her pursuing a romance with another woman. That's the way it *should* be - assuming, of course, that they would also enthusiastically support it, were it a man she was pursuing.
Marian Snowe
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've really liked the other books of Giselle Fox's that I've read, but this one was just phenomenal. I started out thinking the series of events that kick off the story were a little too unbelievable, but soon I realized that that was the point. There's a thread of luck and fate and weird coincidences that runs through the whole novel. It was very appealing and everything came back around and was tied up nicely at the end, which is something I really like in a story.

The setting was utterly gorge
Karen
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading a Giselle Fox book and I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the storyline , the supporting characters, the chemistry between the main characters, the setting and the hot sensual sex (the sex was explicit, just very sensual). 5 stars!
Ronda Lunceford
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I felt like I was on trip in Europe. I felt immersed in the flavors and cuisine of that culture. More importantly I loved the light humor and wonderful romance of these two women. I am a fan and can't wait for the next one.
Kimberly
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What's written in the stars

What an adventure this turned out to to be! When Juliet finds magical rock that gives no option but to find her purpose and destiny. When she gets off course the Universe is there to remind her (in not so gentle ways) to get back on course. The relationship between Juliet and Leoni begins while they both partake in this amazing journey that is all business for Leoni. The tides soon change when these two connect and begin to spend more time with one another. It's confus
MH
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet and poignant love story.

The author conveyed a sense of earthiness and connection for the two main characters that made the story (and the love) seem real and multilayered. The secondary characters all had a depth that aided the realistic feel of the story. For the graphically inclined, it was a bit of a slow burn, getting to around the 50% mark before there was a physical (sexual) interaction between Leoni (Lucky) and Juliet. There is no relationship angst or drama, although Leo
Evolet71
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
As much as I love books by Giselle Fox, this was not my favourite :(
Some scenes felt a little rushed to me, and I didn't like the fact that I had no idea what Juliet looked like, there was no description of her what so ever. Was she blond or redhead, blue eyes or green. I am visual reader so I like to imagine the characters in my head and I only knew what Leoni looked like and it iritated me a little.
But overall a nice book, I would recomend to everyone who enjoys low angst romance.
Mothership 99
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love this author so much. Like her other books this one has hot ladies and strong well planned storylines. I especially loved the motorbike element and the descriptions of Italy. Thanks Giselle, please write another book soon.
Sopheap Sok
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing and descriptive story.

I love this book. Just like all the books by Ms.Fox, it was sexy as hell, but this book's description blew me away. I felt like I was in Italy. Ms.Fox was able to make me feel with all my senses with her discriptive words.
charles clayson
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER SUCCESS!😍
I read all of the Claire and the Lady Billionaire series . And this single novel had plenty of romance and drama . I really enjoyed all the background information on the trip . This was a wonderfully entertaining novel !😍
Michele
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A 5 Star Italian Fairytale

Although I've never visited Italy, the descriptions of the Italian countryside, food, beaches, and people certainly made me want to visit. The book is a fairytale with strong female characters guided by love and possibly fate. 5 stars.
Jude
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I don't often give 5 stars to a book but this one was a no brainer for me. It's a wonderful story, filled with love, romance and a sprinkling of intrigue. Loved it!!
Selah
Amazing

As always with Giselle Fox books, I fell in love from start to finish. A wonderful book filled with love and laughter.
Macnela
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love is... Luck can go either way. With this in mind, this story set off a beautiful adventure. And the plus is the happily ever after.
Meghan
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

I absolutely adored this. It was great. It pulled me in from the start and I couldn't wait to see what happened. I couldn't put it down until I finished :)
Maze
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read. Reminded me a little of Slow Burn in Tuscany.
Monna Herring
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lesfic
Great book! The author paints pictures of the scenery with her words. I really enjoyed this book.
ronald embree
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First book I have read by Gisell Fox, and I really really loved it. I will read more of her books for sure.
There is a love story, mystery and who done it, and whats beats a Ducati motorcycle, right?
The descriptions of places and events are done top notch, giving a feeling of being there.
story 9/10
Dec 11, 2018
Salena
Dec 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sure, I do other stuff but mostly I’m a writer. I get up early in the morning and work at my kitchen table with a steaming hot cup of tea. Sometimes I listen to brain.fm to help me focus. Sometimes I use a timer and write in sprints. Sometimes I don’t do any of that and listen to the chatter of the birds in my back yard while I dive into a scene. Whatever I do, I sit my ass in the chair every day ...more