Start by marking “Redemption” as Want to Read:
Redemption

Redemption

Santa has a special unit of elves dedicated to those on the naughty list. I'm one of them. My name's Adam, and Celeste has been assigned to me. I have three days to show her the error of her ways and help her redeem herself before she's marked permanently Naughty.

She'll fight me, she'll struggle, but in the end I will win. Even if I have to use every implement in my arsena
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
OMG...this book was SO amusingly kinky! That said, it was also WAY too short, and that made me sad. I would have loved if this story had been a bit longer and a bit more fleshed out. I wanted (needed) more sex scenes with Kinky Adam Elf...

description
description

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Jessica
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Redemption is a Christmas novella with magic, special mission elves, and an unconventional method. Celeste is in a bar, knowing her life is slowly crashing around her, when Adam shows up. With only three days until Christmas, he needs to permanently get her off of the naughty list before she can’t find future happiness, but Celeste doesn’t believe or trust him. Can Adam show Celeste the error of her ways before Christmas morning without losing his heart?

This book was short, intense, and delight
Katherine
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, Celeste (h) who DOES NOT believe in Santa or elves unfortunately finds herself on Santa's very naughty list this Christmas season. However, she's got 3 days to straighten up her act, her attitude AND her actions. But as she's unaware of her status & therefore that she's in danger of being on Santa's naughty list PERMANENTLY if she doesn't do an immediate 180 degree turn, was chosen by the Big Guy himself to have a Naughty Elf assigned to her for 3 days to 'motivate' her to do so.
Enter
Badh
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Measha Stone does Christmas, she does it down and dirty. And that's what this one is. And, if Santa has an elf like Adam he'd like to send my way, then I'll be more than happy to get on the naughty list.

Celeste has been a very, very naughty girl. She's on Santa's naughty list and if she stays there too much longer, she'll never be able get off the list, and she'll never be happy again in her life, because she'll be stuck with this eternal void. But, Santa loves her, so he has a plan. He's
Louise
This is one really fun, steamy and perfect for the season romance. It's a fairly quick read but I still managed to feel a connection to both Celeste and Adam. They were nicely rounded characters and Celeste in particular had hidden depths.

It was a very much a story of insta-love, but with it's over all light-hearted feel that wasn't a problem. Particularly not when the chemistry between Adam and Celeste was hot enough to melt my kindle. There was even a nice little bit of pet play, some angst a
Leslie OBrien
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Measha Stone’s “Redemption” was a nice treat and a great way to start the holiday reading. I mean, who hasn’t wondered about Santa’s naughty list. Right? And in this case, Celeste got to find out EXACTLY what happens when you hit Santa’s list and what it takes to get off it, in the form of Adam in all his growly, tatted, yumminess. There are so many little details in this holiday story that I’m dying to share because they’re just that good, but doing so will hit on spoilers and this story is too ...more
Marlene Davis
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: write-a-review
Celeste is waiting to be fired from her job in the morning, but meets a man named Adam who advises she shouldn't drink anymore...he says they are leaving but nobody can see him, hear him or help her when he takes her out of the bar, explaining that he is an elf sent to get her off of Santa's Naughty List by Christmas or she will never get off the list...so she says she doesn't believe in Santa, giving Adam free reign on his methods to help her off the list...but you will need this short story to ...more
Angela
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark and deliciously dirty Christmas novella for the taking if I have ever read one! I have never had the pleasure of reading something my Measha but I can promise this will not be my last.

Celeste, finding herself on the naughty list, has three days to turn her life around in order to escape her fate. Adam is just the elf to do it, but these two have more in common than they think. A belt, antlers, and some jingle bells have these two both wishing for more than three nights together in this tai
Nickie Sale
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very quick, steamy read, ideal to just fill in that spare hour. The story-line dives straight in with no explanation of the characters or how they got to the point that they are currently in. Your left in no doubt about the chemistry between Adam and Celeste, and their story moves at lightening speed, with only short references to other characters. I would have preferred a slightly longer story with more background on how Adam and Celeste got to the point they are, however this doesn't detract ...more
Jessica
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the concept of this story and the ending.
Celeste is on Santa's naughty list.... good thing Santa always picks three people each year to try and get off this list before they are forever considered naughty and forever empty. Adam is Santa's helper who is in charge of Celeste to hopefully turn her around get her off the naughty list. And he only has 3 days to get it done.

Overall, this book was okay. Maybe it would have been better if it wasn't a novella.
Amy
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will enjoy this. I know I did. What a way to fix your problems and in the process find yourself. I hear that Santa is an amazing man and in this fun story a fixer of people. If I had a Santa's helper find me I would think I hit the jackpot and want to keep finding ways to be naughty. This story puts a smile on your face and a tingle in your...ah... spine.

I read and reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Rhonda
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not your usual reindeer story

Measha Stone's Redemption: A Christmas Novells is a sexy dark holiday themed story just in time for Christmas. Adam comes into Celeste's life at its lowest point. Determined to get Celeste off the Naughty list and back on the Nice list I loved how Adam uses his Dom/Elf arsenal to bring happiness back into her life.
I received an advance reader copy from Ardent Prose.
Gab
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
If I had only known that Santa had Elfs like Adam!
I wonder if I would have been as good as I always was. (Not!)
The notion that one can "behave" oneself off the naughty list is novel in itself. But when Adam, the hunky elf, applies his own exceptional methods to allure Celeste onto the nice list, ....
Well, let me put it this way, the straw in the stable is in danger of self combusting!
Merry Christmas to all, and I'm gonna get me some candy canes now ... !
Sue Tedrick
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sign me up for the naughty list! A short, steamy trip to Christmas discipline Measha Stone style. Who knew the length that Santa will go to make sure naughty adults are brought back in line. And I thought elves were only in charge of making toys! I’ve become quite fond of novellas as bedtime stories, and this one fills the bill nicely. Fun, hot read that fulfills my naughty side.
Mary Murphy
Dec 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc-list
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
How or why this is a Christmas novella is beyond me. The only thing that this had to do with Christmas was that the H was one of Santa's elves and that she was on the naughty list. If Santa's elf are anything like this then Santa elves should also be on the naughty list as well. This book was horrible.
Hazel Harkins
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Celeste is on Santa's naughty list. Adam is the special Elf sent to help her redeem herself.

This is a cute, sweet, short, steamy read perfect for when you have a few minutes to unwind. It will have you smiling but also fanning yourself.

I loved this little Christmas story and I think you will as well ;)
Saskia
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this twist on the traditional holiday stores. Loved the idea about Elves sorting out the people of the naughty list. I hope that I am on that list.

While it is a novella the story and the character development make it feel like a longer story. Adam and Celeste connect so well together. It is a sweet, emtional and very secy read. It will heat up your christmas.

Linda Barrett
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars of festive hot and sweaty fun.
This is a short and sexy novella that will really get your heart racing and you turning those kindle pages.
Adam and Celeste are thrown together in this dark taboo novella and there's a plethora of emotions that are flying around the stables.
I really enjoyed reading this novella and suggest you go get your hands on this story asap.
Erica
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is definitely a quick read. I was done in 30 minutes. The idea of the story is cute with the theme of Christmas and changing one's ways. I struggled to understand what was going on at the beginning but then quickly found my way!
Marika
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Adam and Celeste's story is naughty naughty, with Adam, the elf, in charge of changing Celeste's naughty status to nice.
He certainly doesn't use usual methods or even Santa's approved ones..but they are certainly hot and kinki.
I loved this novella..the story and the characters..certainly sexy.
Renee
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an interesting short story. Celeste is a bad girl and Adam is sent to get her off the naughty list. He knows exactly what she needs but something happens while he is meeting her needs. The connection is amazing in this quick story.
Mindy Mccray
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness! I wasn't expecting this or this level of hotness! I have only read one other book by Stone and let me tell you, I will be rectifying that. Especially if they are as hot as this one! WOW! Adam and Celeste are scorching hot together!
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Shelves: reviewed

Oh my this was a brilliant idea, who would have thought that Santas Elves were sent to coax you from the naughty list to the nice list, adorable, absolutely loved this twist.

I received a copy and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
Cortnie
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a short, steamy, holiday story that will make you wish Santa, and his naughty list, were real. It takes a whole new look on the Jolly One and his minions and added some much needed joy to my holiday season.
Jenny Prose
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Hot D-A-M-N! This book was smoking hot from beginning to end. It was fast, and dirty, and perfect for this time of year. My only complaint, I wanted more, and now need all this author's stories.
Heather
Shelves: reviewed
Well this short novella certainly gives a whole new meaning to being on Santa's naughty list! This was a quick but very steamy tale of redemption delivered by one of Santa's naughty elves, Adam. A great holiday read that's a touch on the dark side.
Kelly
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
What a kinky story about being naughty at Christmas!
I think Santa has some really hot elves that know just to make a naughty woman redeem herself in the best of ways.
I don't think I will ever be able to look at a candy cane the same way!
Karin Gesell
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
It seems Santa’s elves have found a new way to deal with some of those on the naughty list. Kinda makes me want to misbehave a bit ;) This was a hot little short about what happens when Santa thinks you deserve a second chance. Very much enjoyed
Angela
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super cute and sweet shirt holiday story! Love the premise and the execution! Simply adorable! Oh and HOT!!
Farah
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick fun Christmas read. Cute storyline with some spunk.
Goodreads Librari...: Redemption by Measha Stone 3 7 9 hours, 57 min ago