Start by marking “Over You” as Want to Read:

Spencer Hailstorm.

Leather pants? Check.
Tormented Soul? Check.
Rock star extraordinaire? Check.

He's the guy most women would pay to have break there hearts.

Except me. I already know how hard it is to get over him. Spencer made me believe in the notion of a soulmate at the age of seventeen. By twenty-three, he made me realize you can only truly hate someone you once loved.

S
Published February 28th 2019

Start your review of Over You
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
description3.5 Stars

This turned out to be quite an enjoyable little read. It was a fairly short book, so I whizzed through it in under two hours. I think I would have liked it to be a little longer though. A little more development of their early relationship, and a little more fleshing out of the story after he gets clean. We spend a good portion of this book with them apart (a year and a half??), and I felt that part of the story was unnecessarily long. Spencer's parade of bad decisions got a little tire
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow... Just wow... my first Stevie book and I'm speechless. She is a beautiful writer. I fell in love with her writing style. Goodness. And this story. WHAT AN INTENSE RIDE. No word. Need a minute.
Rebeka
Jun 10, 2020 rated it liked it
I’m gonna be honest here, this book is not very exciting, gets kinda boring BUT it is in fact a love story because they are FAITHFUL.

Hero being faithful should be the rule when it comes to romance but unfortunately it’s an exception, so when I read this and notice that this is about a rockstar struggling with addiction who never once did anything with other woman I liked it and I know this is his obligation as a man claiming being in love but I still appreciate the author for writing it that wa
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars

4,5 💔❤️❤️💔 🎶⚡️🎸🗼⏳📝🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️❣️❣️❣️

This story differed so much from other rock stars books I have read.
It was full of emotions, exquisitely written and the characters were real and tangible. Drug and Love addiction are the elements that force apart two souls who had so many dreams to chase, were and still are in love and were meant to be together forever.
However, two persons have to be strong for a solid relationship, not one of them.
“That guy she had fallen in love years ago was long gone and, a
Michelle
4.5 Stars
The only thing I have to say about this here book is I wanted more! It was too short. But I loved it:))
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Gods don’t play by the same rules as mere mortals, babe. And we are dating Gods.”
Yup, they ARE Gods. Living larger than life lives, constant euphoria, innumerable screaming fans, sycophants, hangers on, moochers, ground worshippers, idolisers........and suppliers/enablers.

description

Spencer Hailstorm married his high school sweetheart, Georgia Anne and their life consisted of  counting pennies and making bucket lists. But they were in love and chasing dreams while holding hands is rosy and romantic.
Damjana
Jul 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I didn't expect this kind of story even I read blurb first.
It is very sad story - heavy drug and alcohol addiction and what effect addiction has on love relationship. I liked first 50% very much, later story just lost appeal a little bit. Maybe it was too short and couldn't developed some deeper story.

Michele
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, Stevie J. Cole pulled me in with a blurb on a site last week. I was hooked and just had to read more about Spencer and Georgia. I was finally able to sit down with their story last night and finished it off this morning. Yep, it's that good.

Spencer and Georgia both come from dysfunctional and broken backgrounds and basically didn't "know" love until they found one another. They married young and dreamed big. Then the dreams came true and they lived the dream. Then the nightmare began and
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"—but fame was a four-letter word, a virus that was slowly killing every part of me, every part of him. Each last piece of us."

My rockstar addiction struck again and I couldn't pass up the chance to read this story. Knowing in advance that it was a second-chance romance I knew that I would probably have to deal with a broken heart after the 'first' chance. And I was right..

The story starts in the middle, or the beginning of the end if you will. I really enjoyed the way the author took me
Just Josie
3.5 “I am so not ‘Over’ this author”- stars.

First time reading Cole. Absolutely intrigued by her writing. For such a short book it was extremely powerful. Heartbreak, struggles, acceptance and love was pouring from the pages.

Spencer and Georgia Anne’s story was intense.

The story was written fluently and it was captivating. I didn’t get the “WAUW, if I stop reading I will die”- feeling, but I was definitely turning the pages faster than a hummingbird flapping its wings. It’s definitely an autho
HMS
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this novella but like most other novellas I read, I really wanted more from Spencer and Georgia. And Lottie.....and Tom....

Oh. Well.

Becky Rendon
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Over You is a heartfelt, heartbreaking journey. Addiction mars their love. It stole him away. It's killing her to watch him kill himself. Stevie J Cole locks the reader in the very first page. The palpable shame, hurt, and love for a person so lost they don't even know it...It's intense. I both raged like beast and wanted to curl up in a ball and cry and that was just the first couple of pages.

The intense emotions cover the full spectrum. Pain, loss, despair, anger, love, heartbreak, heartache,
Laura Lee
By: Stevie J. Cole
4.5 Gum Wrapper Stars

Give me a good Rocker book any day and I will read it! Toss in a bit of addiction problems along with the Rocker…I will devour it.

I absolutely love reading this kind of book. One that takes you through the daily life of a rock star battling with addiction demons. Stevie J. Cole delivered just that with this quick read book.

What a good second chance romance dealing with Spencer the Hot rock n roll band member. Fighting his addiction that is winning t
Constance
It was an enjoyable story. Easy to read, great characters, very easy, natural flow.
Peggy M
‘Over you’ is the first book that I read from Stevie J. Cole. I love reading rock star books and second chance romance stories and when I read in a review that there was also no cheating involved, I was immediately intrigued by the story so I had to read it.

‘Over you’ is a story about a young married couple Spencer and Georgia. Spencer’s lifelong dream has come true. He and his music band are famous and wanted by everyone. But sadly, the dream also has a dark side, Spencer has develop a drug ad
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This book gutted me, I laughed and I cried, and I yelled at my kindle. What happens when you fall in love and become high school sweethearts and you have the world at your feet? You start a life and work at it. This is what Spencer and Georgia did. They fell in love and took it all the way until they were struggling until Spencer made it big and everything went down hill for them.

The saying sex, drugs, and rock and roll was their motto until Georgia wanted something better for her and Spencer. S
Karen
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is surely a good attempt at the drug addiction that Spencer seems to have acquired while pursuing his rockstar status.
His wife, Georgia suffers.
It's well written but it really isn't as ugly as it could be. I like how desperately they want to communicate and be there for each other. Good read.
Kathy Aronoff
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Free Fallin'
That feeling can be applied to both being in love and being high. The correlation between the both becomes very clear in Over You. Spencer and Georgia Anne, a rock couple that allows you front and center on being married and the havoc success and drugs can cause even in the most loving of couples. There is no sugar coating here. Anyone that knows someone that suffers from addiction can recognize the selfishness in the user and the toll it has on the sober partner. My favorite line i
Nicole  Sands
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be my first Stevie book, but it surely won't be my last. I literally read this book in one sitting, and I very rarely do that. I loved that this book didn't follow all the normal rock star drama. It focused on Spencer's addiction, and how that affected their marriage. I really felt for Georgia and how she struggled to cope through the hell that addiction brings with it. My emotions were all over the place, but the fact that Spencer stayed true to Georgia even at his lowest made me love ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
The path to forgiveness starts with love! An amazing story that will have your emotions running wild! I loved that the story focused on addiction and their love story! It didn’t over glorify the rocker life and though some questions lingered about the band and her friends it didn’t bother me because to me they weren’t what the story was about! The story was about redemption, forgiveness and finding your way in the dark! It was about the beauty and pain of love!
Nova B
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 I’ve read this author before and I really liked it. This one the same. My complaint is we didn’t see the couple together as much. It was more about the drugs. I kept reading thinking I would see the guy cheat but he never did. Like wow 😮 I was so not expecting that since that’s all these rockstars books are about. Why I don’t read them in the first place. So thank you for changing that.
P
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Different.

I really liked this story. It’s a change from my usually read but something made me try it. I have a thing for loyal hero’s and he was above and beyond. The fight in this story wasn’t between the hero and heroine, they loved each other fiercely. The struggle was between him and his addiction, and what that would mean for the future of their marriage. There was no cheating and or other woman/man drama.
Terri
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow !! Totally different from your typical bad boy rock star book. A second chance love story but more of a True Love story for me. I loved this couple. Spencer and Georgia Anne’s story is raw and heartbreaking but full of hope. Great writing!!!
KFForever
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Tracey Lou on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Spencer Hailstrom has it all. He’s gorgeous, talented and women lust after him. Being a bad-ass rock star helped his cause, too. Only he isn't interested as he’s hopelessly in love with his best friend and the love of his life, Georgia Anne. And the other love of his life, cocaine. A drug addict’s best friend.

Georgia Anne has it all; well not quite all. She’s head over heels in love with Spencer; the difference is he seemed to
Miriam
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
AN ADDICTION OF LOVE AND DRUGS

This book was really deep and ultimately hit what it is like to be an addict and to be in love with one.

My heart ached for the two main characters - Spencer (the addict) and his wife Georgia Anne who he calls Rapunzel and has a tattoo of as well! So fucking cute I was grinning like a mad woman.

Tours. And parties. A backstage full of drugs

description

This story shows how love can be an addiction and it can be unconditional no matter who you fall in love with and who they turn
B. C. Booklover
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in only a day...it was so amazing, heartbreakingly emotional, real and raw. Stevie has wowed me, floored me and killed me with this angsty rockstar romance, possibly her best work so far in my opinion. I could not look away from Spencer and Georgia as the train wreck of addiction takes on more passengers on its trip to hell. Anyone who has loved an addict has no doubt experienced the awful domino effect their actions have on those who love and care for them the most. Spencer, th ...more
Jamie Ellis
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I need you to love me more than the drugs...... in my opinion and personal experience in this life and even in book life those are the words of a desperate person that's trying to get through to an addict. This book was heartwrenching, angsty, and freaking real!! so, so, so real.
Georgia Anne is married to the front man of the band Midnite Kills. His name is Spencer Hailstorm and he's addicted to the fame, drugs and more drugs. He saved her at 17 from an abusive mother, and he's the love of her
Diane plourde
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I knew deep down this story was going to be amazing. Stevie did not disappoint, she wrote a 6 star poignant story. As soon as it pop up on my kindle this morning, I dove and devoured in a matter of hours.

Spencer and Georgia Ann share a past. Both from troubled childhood. They fell in love and married young. Spencer became a famous rock star, Georgia lost herself. Addiction nearly destroyed them.

oh my god! This story emotionally destroyed me. Once I started reading it, I kid you not, I read it
E
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Over You was heartbreaking, angsty, addictive and superb! Georgia and Spencer saved each other in their late teens when they found each other. Fast forward a couple of years and Spencer is a successful rock star and their marriage is unravelling because it’s accumulated a lifetime of strain within a few years. He seemingly has it all - money, notoriety and fans. But fame and drugs have changed him, and Spencer is an addict. When they had nothing they’d been happy. Now they seemingly have it all ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Revel
  • Method
  • The Reality of Wright and Wrong
  • Cherry Beats
  • Varsity Heartbreaker (Varsity, #1)
  • Rapture
  • Dare
  • Final Serenade (The Encore, #1)
  • Dirty Rock
  • Choosing Us (Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)
  • See Through
  • Vile Intentions
  • Only Ever You
  • Repeat
  • One Last Verse (The Encore, #2)
  • Sing to Me
  • Bad Boys Break Hearts (An Enemies to Lovers Romance)
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
Stevie J. Cole likes to write realistic stories with raw, gritty characters you should hate but can't help but to love.

She's obsessed with rock music, loves sloths, and has an unnatural obsession with British accents.

Her books are not recommended for the faint of heart.