Start by marking “His Salvation (Cavalieri Della Morte)” as Want to Read:
His Salvation (Cavalieri Della Morte)

His Salvation

(Cavalieri Della Morte)

I’ve been betrayed. A hit gone wrong. I'm hurt and hunted.

She helps me out of fear--an innocent snatched up in my bid to escape. I can’t let her live because she’s seen my face.
No survivors. No witnesses. That’s a code I live by and one I’ve always upheld. Yet when it comes to my petal, she makes me hesitate.

I want to taste her and make her mine in the most primitive way

To ask other readers questions about His Salvation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Salvation

Rukaiya M.
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ky, a hitman and fourth in Cavalieri Della Morte organization ran by Arthur, he's an excellent and ruthless killer with the sharpest skills and a black heart. Carrying his own demons, he is a savage man. Until her. Until Evelyn.
Evelyn, a beautiful lowly girl visiting Paris with an imitation of winning a lottery, quickly falls into unexpected situation when she catches the eyes of Ky and is forced to rescue him. What follows are the series of pull and push of lust, and something more. Fondness? L
Dawn Higgins
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well what can i say about this author she totally nailed this story as she normally writes pnr, but i can definitely say that this book was a superb dark thriller with lots of twists and a roller coaster of a fast paced ride that Claire got spot on.

What is that saying about being in the wrong place at the right time that was very true for Kay Lockwood a hired assassin when he was being chased after a job went wrong, but it was not the same for Evelyn while she was sat in her car looking for a ti
Jamie
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! His Salvation was an incredibly entertaining, fast paced, thrilling ride!

Another standalone book in the Cavalieri Della Morte series, this was amazing! Kay is probably my favorite assassin to date with this series.
Renee
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Claire Marta weaved a tale of suspense that drew me in with its delicious darkness. Every moment intrigued me and had me wanting to know more, to see what boundary would be pushed next and most of all I needed answers.

The character development was skillfully achieved. I could sense the chemistry between the main characters and loved the dynamic. There was no weak willed character in this, the female character was feisty and not willing to give up. It created an addictive quality. The world buil
Katie Hollingsworth
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was dark and everything you would expect from the author and a mafia romance. Evelyn aka “petal”is on a trip to rome when kay kidnaps her during a job. Kay is an assassin who belongs to a brotherhood of assassins. He is sent to rome on a job which goes south sharpish and he sees an escape via evelyn. At first evelyn is scared and only hate filled when it comes to kay and tries to get away as soon as possible. This endangers her life further and angers kay to no end. Kay gets them both ...more
MissPetiteBrunette
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Part of Arthur Calthorpe’s Cavalieri Della Morte, Kay Lockwood is one of the best Hitmen out there. Taught to leave no witnesses or survivors behind, but that changes when Kay gets injured during a hit gone wrong and has no other choice but to take Evelyn with him. Evelyn Thornton was at the wrong place at the wrong time when she is abducted by the hot and dangerous Assassin. She went to Rome to get a little R&R before starting her career as a veterinarian. That didn’t end up happening thoug ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: romaine
His Salvation is a sinfully, delicious dark thriller with mystery, suspense, action packed drama and sizzling scenes.

When a hit goes bad, Kay is determined to find out who set him up and put a hit out on him.

Evelyn is a fiesty, smart mouth woman on vacation who just so happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time when she was kidnapped. Kay wasn't suppose to leave any witnesses behind.

Kay is alpha who always gets what he wants but will Evelyn give in to her desires to this filthy talking
Clare Harrison
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hes a discreet hitman of the highest calibre within the cavalieri della morte.

But alas a situation arises that wasnt expected and has him on the run, trying to evade capture, and find out what went wrong.

She still cant believe her luck, a free holiday in Rome in a swanky hotel! but then he crashes into her life and everything gets complicated.

Wowsers, what a fantastic read! I didnt see the twists and turns that lay before me and I loved it all the more for not being a paint by numbers read.

Kay
Ola Adamska
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Marta did a great job with this story. I think this is her first non-PNR story that I read and I don't think she wrote any before. It's a standalone story in Cavalieri Della Morte, but I recommend reading those stories in order to understand the dynamic that exists in Della Morte.
Kay is dark, lethal assassin. He kidnaps Eve while running away after being set up in Rome and left to be killed. Why was he set up? What's behind it? I really liked his character he was something for sure, but he h
Julie Workman
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg Claire!!! 5* is not even a drop in the ocean for what this book deserves.

my god!!!, ok so I knew it was going to be good but what I wasn't ready for was the twist in my gut that it brought and in all honesty I held my breath for the majority of it.

Kay- A hot blooded alpha with a killer instinct.

Evelyn- wrong place , wrong time.

I absolutely love this book, Kay at first was a hot angry brute who took what he wanted whenever he felt like it things that happens arnt always what they seem.

Everly
Rachel
Cavalieri Della Morte book 4. A series of standalone novellas by various authors.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kay and Evelyn.
Fate brought Evelyn to Rome the same time it sent Kay off on his latest assassination. Fate turned the tables and instead of an easy hit it and leave Kay is thrown for a loop and Evelyn happens to be in his sights.
I absolutlely loved the characters. The story line was fantastic. And I totally LOVED the way the author threw some twists, turns, and surprises in.
Definitely one of my faves
Elli West
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic. From the very start, it gripped you into the story and the characters. It was well written and paced fast enough to carry the story through without any unnecessary additional chapters in between.
I was able to feel the emotions of the characters, relate to them and understand where they were coming from throughout the book.
Kay and Evelyn were a perfect match, and altough I figured out the slight twist, it didn't detract from the storyline.
Highly recommended read.

I had bee
Danielle Frost
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it’s not Claire’s normal genre of book but she nailed it!! The plot was amazing, the characters were awesome (especially the filthy talking, deadly killer Kay).
Poor Evelyn was in the wrong place at the wrong time, when a hit gone wrong makes Kay end up taking her hostage!! Kay is clearly a man that knows and gets what he wants.... Evelyn is fiery and fights Kay every step of the way... until desire takes over! So many unexpected twists and turns in an action packed, dark roma
Chrissi
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!
Kay is a trained assassin. His name instills fear in those who hear his name. He is cool under pressure, and never fails to do his job. Until things go sideways, and the hunter becomes the hunted.
Evelyn was in Rome on holiday after winning a contest. This holiday is the first real chance she has had to step outside the comfort of her life as a veterinarian. What she didn’t expect was to find herself captive and her life in danger.
As these two embark on their journey, secrets
Heather Whitaker
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This tale has so many interwoven secrets you are not sure who to believe. It is a good addition to this series and I enjoyed the authors writing.

We start off with Kay out doing a job he was hired to do. While there he discovers that something just isn't right. Enter Evelyn a young woman at the wrong place at the wrong time. She is away on holiday when a stranger hope in her car expecting her to do as he says. I will not go into great detail, but there time together is full of suspense, action, a
Romaine Heart
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Karja26
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this was absolutely delicious! think Kay (so far) is my #1 Cavalieri Della Morte assassin.
Cathy
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come.....
phetvisay soratana
rated it did not like it
Apr 04, 2019
India Adams
Apr 11, 2019
Karen
Mar 28, 2019
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
5 Stars

His Salvation Book is book #4 in the Cavalieri Della Morte Series. Although all of these books are part of a series this one can definitely be read as a standalone. The story is told from dual POV. Once again we have another one of the 12 assassins of the Cavalieri Della Morte's story. Suspenseful and deliciously dark, this series just keeps getting better and better.

Kay Lockwood, a hitman of the highest caliber.

Kay is back in Rome where he grew up for the first time in 8 years. But he isn't th
Cinderella
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is finally building up steam and sending out hits!

I loved the dynamic between Kay and Eve. From the moment they meet, you can clearly feel the palpable attraction between them. The author weaves a beautiful story of the past, with dymanic and heartpounding action and the race against time to find out the villians who are after them. Also the sporadic placement of humor endears the secondary characters to you and paves a way for build up for the other books to come.

I am eagerly waiti
Shy Hutcherson
tiffanie dotson
Jenny B
Dec 21, 2018
A native Brit, I live in Italy with my husband and daughter. When I am not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, I enjoys taking photos of my adoptive country, trying to stay fit with running, reading amazing books and being a stay at home mother.

You can follow me for News and Updates on my books on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/clairemartab...

If you love my book then why not

Cavalieri Della Morte (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Delinquent
  • Ivy’s Poison
  • Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • A Cruel Love
  • Valor (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Scarlet Mark