Start by marking “Bad Boy Blues (St. Mary’s Rebels #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boy Blues (St. Mary’s Rebels #0.5)

Bad Boy Blues

(St. Mary’s Rebels #0.5)

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  8,135 ratings  ·  1,131 reviews
Cleopatra Paige hates one thing in this world -- just one -- and his name is Zachariah Prince.

In grade school, he pulled at her pigtails. In middle school, he spread false rumors about her. And in high school, he ruined her prom.

Published April 11th 2019 by Independently published (first published April 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boy Blues, please sign up.
Shan it's mostly the heroine's but yes, it is dual POV…moreit's mostly the heroine's but yes, it is dual POV(less)

·  8,135 ratings  ·  1,131 reviews

Start your review of Bad Boy Blues (St. Mary’s Rebels #0.5)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
She hates that his smirks are unfairly sexy. And she definitely loathes that his dark eyes seem to follow her everywhere. Sometimes, even in her dreams.
It doesn’t matter that he’s ri
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

Even though this one had a lot of mixed reviews I was excited once it landed on my kindle release day, life went on hold. This was well worth the money, a full length romance novel that threw out all the feels, this book was more than I expected, the characters had so many layers to them.

Lately I’ve been binge reading bad boy bullies and this was right up my alley. It all started back when they were so y
Dilek VT
Apr 01, 2019 marked it as undecided
Is it me or does it remind you of Vicious by L.J. Shen, as well?
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
Rating
4.5 ‘my dark prince’ 🌟

Song Recommendation
Main Hoon Hero Tera with English translation!
Aankhon Ke Panno Pe
On the pages of my eyes
Maine Likha Tha Sau Dafa
I had written this a hundred times
Lafzon Mein Jo Ishq Tha
The love that was (written by me) in words
Hua Na Hothon Se Bayaan
Couldn’t be conveyed by my lips (voice)

Review
It feels as though Saffron A. Kent writes books just for me.
Her books never fail to invigorate my soul and I love her for it. If you are looking for light romances
Isabella. R
5 Royal Blue Stars ⭐️

It’s simple. I loved Bad Boy Blues. The feelings I felt reading this book broke me in so many pieces that I had to pause at times just to regroup; and then it gently put me back together.

Cleopatra Paige with her Combat Boots, Blue Hair and matching Navy Lipstick, is no damsel in distress. Even years of bullying from her high school nemesis Zach Prince and his minions have not broken her spirit. The death of her parents a year earlier; just might.

"That’s the thing about
K
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: violet-prose
That’s what love is. Bleeding, cutting yourself open on purpose.

i think i'm obsessed with bbb not bc of the bully romance or whatever that was, and instead bc of how real and relatable every little thing about the narrative and romance felt.

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ⋆ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

Let my heart die. In its place, I’ll make a new one. A heart that only beats for this lonely, lonely boy in front of me.

cleopatra "blue" paige, nineteen-years-old, is the one i'm pretty sure i fell in love with from
Olga therebelreader
This book had so much potential as I felt like there were so many elements and genres combined into the one story. However, I felt that the outcome was more of a typical new adult angsty bully romance. I love the bullying trope, but this one really kind of pushed me the wrong way. Honestly, it felt a bit all over the place to me.
I wanted to give this four stars because I was thoroughly entertained. But I realized the plot didn't deserve me to rate it that high, so three it is. There was so much
⭐ Emerson ⭐
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmmm... Sounds Vicious. Lol
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
*3.5 stars*

One of my favorite romance tropes is enemies to lovers, so when I read the blurb for this book I knew I had to read it.

Zach and Cleo have known and hated each other since he was 12 and she was 10. He's bullied her since the beginning but we later find out why he acted the way he did. This book had a "Vicious" feeling to it and I loved that. Zach is a pretty complex character that's been through some major things resulting in his resistance to love. Cleo on the other hand is a romanti
↬ Ⓛ
I’m so tempted & want to DM this author & ask her, so why u do write all of your heroines looking & acting like a stupid fool for your heroes where I want to smack tf outta them & set them straight. But you do so well on your heroes where they’re bae af & can’t do no wrong. Lmao! 😂😂😂
The Book Bee
REVIEW: DNF at 47%
"The only thing you need to save me from is you."
"Believe me, I'm trying."

Those words right there, that quote up above - this book was going to make me fall to my knees. I just knew it. It was the beginning of a story, a forbidden love, that was going to make me ache and feel the tortured side of said love. Unfortunately, I think all it really did was torture me. I went from pure adoration and giggles and loving it to questioning how I was going to finish it, all within the
Melanie A.
DNF @ 21%

Ms. Kent is normally an auto-read for me, but I just couldn't get into this one. In my opinion, for an enemies-to-lovers to work, there has to be some semblance of back and forth. In what I read, the 'Hero' steamrolls over the heroine who is left seeming pathetic in actions, words, and thoughts. Her 'speech' at 20% sealed the deal for me.
Sentranced Jem
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
Saffron A. Kent has become one of those authors for me who's style of storyline telling has me captivated.
Her ability to write a story that feels different in a unique way makes even the most 'ordinary' story extraordinary.

Bad Boy Blues is a book I absolutely enjoyed. There were aspects of Cleo and Zach's storyline that wasn't really unique... Don't ask me why but I do love a love story that isn't conventional.

56580408_10156644386064022_3065927950021951488_n

This book had bullying, forbidden romance, angst and unbelievable passion..things we a
Birjis
I've been wanting to read SAK's book since a while but I'm so easily distracted and my decisions change faster than my hairfall. Finally I picked a random book from her list and as expected it was intense and hot. This is an enemies to lovers romance and has the forbidden romance trope too.
I realised after reading few of SAK's books that she likes bold colours. In The Unrequited the h likes purple, in My Darling Arrow the h applies dark lipstick which had meaning and in Bad Boy Blues the h love
Nikki ღ Navareus

This story wasn't awful, but it wasn't that great either. I couldn't relate to Cleo's immaturity. Although I enjoyed Zach's character way more than Cleo's, he wasn't nearly the bully I had anticipated him to be. The whole story had a bit too much of a cheesy YA vibe for my tastes. I have loved this author's other works, and The Unrequited was one of my all time faves. Maybe I built this story up way too much before diving in?
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Saffron A. Kent is a new author to me and I am really enjoying her books,she is that author whose all books I want to read .

Although I feel her characters in almost all books have similar personality ,like I felt the personality of characters in this book was a bit similar to characters of My Darling Arrow ,technically this book was released first so it's the other way around .
Not that I am complaining,just an observation.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This was my very first Saffron A. Kent novel and OMG, WTF, HOLY SHIT, I am literally DEAD. I LOOOOOOOOVE a bully romance, the complex premise of a dynamic of cruelty and pain morphing into one of forgiveness, healing and love. That's precisely what Kent crafted here with Bad Boy Blues, an enemies to lovers romance about childhood adversaries, Cleopatra Paige and Zachariah Prince, whose adolescent rivalry evolves into adulthood torment when the privileged prince of his household returns home to f ...more
Carol
3.5 stars.

Sorry for not reviewing this one but I will state for the record that this book was definitely an interesting read for me.
It is just down to personal taste I guess....if you are not discouraged by a history of bullying in your reads then I recommend giving this one a try as it was really entertaining for the most part....... this being my second read by this author.... I will say that I am totally onboard with her writing skills and I do think she has a unique voice (always refreshing
Ellie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
3-3.5 stars! I'm still trying to find a Saffron A. Kent book to LOVE. This one is an okay enemies to lovers new adult romance between a rich mean boy and poor girl who also happens to work for his family. ...more
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
2.5 Stars

This was my first Saffron Kent book and I have to say she's an amazing writer. I absolutely love how vivid and powerful her writing is! And I'm so looking forward to reading more of her books in the future. But as far as Bad Boy Blues goes, I'm not sure what happened. This book has EVERYTHING I normally go crazy over...

An asshole hero.
A feisty heroine.
Filthy sex scenes.
Dirty talk.
Tons of back and forth.
Drama, drama, and more drama!
And an enemies-to-lovers trope that makes me giddy.
Syndi
Oct 19, 2021 rated it liked it
Bad Boy Blues slightly better than My Darling Arrow. At least there is some groveling moment from Zach.
I am not sure I like Cleo obsession with color blue though.

Oh and somehow Bad Boy Blue reminds me of Vicious from Miss Shen. Maybe due to it's popularity around Vicious, a lot of authors decide to write NA romance novel.

What is lacking in Bad Boy Blues is chemistry. That tender moment. I need more. Miss Kent only gives us a here and there tender moment. Enough to keep the story going but I n
alka
Jan 20, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
really liked the dyslexia and dysgraphia rep
Chloe reads
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Blue stars

“It's a shame no one will know what a good little maid you are. How dedicated to the job. How you serve me. How you take away my suffering. My pain.”

Oh my god. OH MY fucking GOD!

What is happening to me? I actually feel like crying writing this. Bad Boy Blues has left me utterly and completely speechless. My emotions are all over the place. I am totally in love, love, love with Cleo and Zach 's story.

I honestly can't recommend this book enough.

description

Get your copy right thi
Ari
4 stage 5 clinger stars

Now this is the exact kind of book that keeps bringing me back to Saffron. I seriously enjoyed this.
Full review to come.
Monique
Mar 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fun fact: I used to have dark blue hair for a couple of years.

Ok maybe that wasn't that fun of a fact so here is another one: Saffron A. Kent can write some of the hottest, filthy talking H's on the planet.

I realise I've read all of her books out of order but when I finished My Darling Arrow and we got to see Zach and Cleo in a little cameo at the end I knew I needed to add this book to my list because a stunt motor bike rider who is an asshole? Yes please.

I did struggle a bit with Cleo, in fact
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Cleopatra Paige hates Zachariah Prince almost as much as she loves the color blue. Thinking she'd never see him again she accepts a role in the housekeeping staff for his family, but it seems even three long years can't make her forget the burning hatred she has when he comes strolling back in. His sharp jaw, his dark gaze, the muscles he flexes as he steps back into power, the hate overwhelms her thoughts every moment. He hates this town, this man
Ella Heart
5 "The Mordern Fairy Tale" Star

If you were to ever read this book, you will complain to me for giving it a 5 star review.

I know and I would understand the reason why. This book is what many people would dislike. It teaches girls of today society that if they were to fall in love with their bully, the person would change and both their life would convert for the better.

This is something that doesn't happen and most importantly, it shouldn't.

But in the end it was just that; a book. A book meant fo
h
Mar 20, 2022 rated it really liked it
4 stars

sometimes you just want to switch your brain off and read a trashy romance novel that isn’t groundbreaking nor will it change your life, but it’s entertaining and let’s you escape reality. and this was exactly it. saffron’s writing is definitely not for everyone and it honestly is cringy at times lol, so it honestly just depends on how much you can stomach and look the other way. but it kind of reminds me of how absurd jessa kane novellas are. they are SO BAD, yet i eat it up every sing
Turning Pages At ...: Bad Boy Blues by Saffron A. Kent 35 24 May 19, 2019 06:48AM

• Chemical Romance (Heartstone, #3.5)
  • God of Pain (Legacy of Gods, #2)
  • Boss I Love to Hate
  • Surviving Carson
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • The Fall of Troy (The Odyssey Duet, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Serenading Heartbreak
  • Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)
  • Jersey Six
  • God of Malice (Legacy of Gods, #1)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Dirty Letters
See top shelves…
Writer of bad romances. Lana Del Rey of the Book World.

Saffron A. Kent is a USA Today Bestselling Author of Contemporary and New Adult romance.

She has an MFA in Creative Writing and she lives in New York City with her nerdy and supportive husband, along with a million and one books.

She also blogs. Her musings related to life, writing, books and everything in between can be found in her JOURNAL on

St. Mary’s Rebels (5 books)
  • My Darling Arrow (St. Mary’s Rebels, #1)
  • A Gorgeous Villain (St. Mary’s Rebels #2)
  • These Thorn Kisses (St. Mary's Rebels #3)
  • Hey, Mister Marshall (St. Mary's Rebels #4)
  • The Hatesick Diaries (St. Mary’s Rebels, #5)