Start by marking “Bad Boy Blues” as Want to Read:
Bad Boy Blues

Bad Boy Blues

Cleopatra Paige hates one thing in this world -- just one -- and his name is Zachariah Prince.

In grade school, he pulled at her pigtails. In middle school, he spread false rumors about her. And in high school, he ruined her prom.

Published April 11th 2019 by Independently published (first published April 10th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boy Blues, please sign up.
Shan it's mostly the heroine's but yes, it is dual POV

Start your review of Bad Boy Blues
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
She hates that his smirks are unfairly sexy. And she definitely loathes that his dark eyes seem to follow her everywhere. Sometimes, even in her dreams.
It doesn’t matter that he’s ri
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
Rating
4.5 ‘my dark prince’ 🌟

Song Recommendation
Main Hoon Hero Tera with English translation!
Aankhon Ke Panno Pe
On the pages of my eyes
Maine Likha Tha Sau Dafa
I had written this a hundred times
Lafzon Mein Jo Ishq Tha
The love that was (written by me) in words
Hua Na Hothon Se Bayaan
Couldn’t be conveyed by my lips (voice)

Review
It feels as though Saffron A. Kent writes books just for me.
Her books never fail to invigorate my soul and I love her for it. If you are looking for light romances
Dilek VT
Apr 01, 2019 marked it as undecided
Is it me or does it remind you of Vicious by L.J. Shen, as well?
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

Even though this one had a lot of mixed reviews I was excited once it landed on my kindle release day, life went on hold. This was well worth the money, a full length romance novel that threw out all the feels, this book was more than I expected, the characters had so many layers to them.

Lately I’ve been binge reading bad boy bullies and this was right up my alley. It all started back when they were so y
Isabella. R
5 Royal Blue Stars ⭐️

It’s simple.  I loved Bad Boy Blues.  The emotions I felt reading this book broke me in so many pieces that I had to pause at times just to regroup; and then it gently put me back together.

Cleopatra Paige with her Combat Boots, Blue Hair and matching Navy Lipstick, is no damsel in distress. Even years of bullying from her high school nemesis Zach Prince and his minions have not broken her spirit. The death of her parents a year earlier; just might.

Abandoning her dreams
Olga therebelreader
This book had so much potential as I felt like there were so many elements and genres combined into the one story. However, I felt that the outcome was more of a typical new adult angsty bully romance. I love the bullying trope, but this one really kind of pushed me the wrong way. Honestly, it felt a bit all over the place to me.
I wanted to give this four stars because I was thoroughly entertained. But I realized the plot didn't deserve me to rate it that high, so three it is. There was so much
⭐ Emerson ⭐
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmmm... Sounds Vicious. Lol
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
*3.5 stars*

One of my favorite romance tropes is enemies to lovers, so when I read the blurb for this book I knew I had to read it.

Zach and Cleo have known and hated each other since he was 12 and she was 10. He's bullied her since the beginning but we later find out why he acted the way he did. This book had a "Vicious" feeling to it and I loved that. Zach is a pretty complex character that's been through some major things resulting in his resistance to love. Cleo on the other hand is a romanti
K
5 “My prize” STARS!!!!!

‘That’s what love is. Bleeding, cutting yourself open on purpose.’

This was simply beautiful and heartbreaking. It has soul, is abundant in it actually. Just like the two main characters, this lovely standalone has so much soul, depth and passion.

Cleopatra ‘Blue’ Paige
, 19 years old, my oh my, I’m pretty sure I fell in love with her from the get go. She’s feisty and brazen and so endearing. I loved every second of reading her every little thought and everything she’d do and
The Book Bee
REVIEW: DNF at 47%
"The only thing you need to save me from is you."
"Believe me, I'm trying."

Those words right there, that quote up above - this book was going to make me fall to my knees. I just knew it. It was the beginning of a story, a forbidden love, that was going to make me ache and feel the tortured side of said love. Unfortunately, I think all it really did was torture me. I went from pure adoration and giggles and loving it to questioning how I was going to finish it, all within the
Sentranced Jem
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019
Saffron A. Kent has become one of those authors for me who's style of storyline telling has me captivated.
Her ability to write a story that feels different in a unique way makes even the most 'ordinary' story extraordinary.

Bad Boy Blues is a book I absolutely enjoyed. There were aspects of Cleo and Zach's storyline that wasn't really unique... Don't ask me why but I do love a love story that isn't conventional.

56580408_10156644386064022_3065927950021951488_n

This book had bullying, forbidden romance, angst and unbelievable passion..things we a
Melanie A.
DNF @ 21%

Ms. Kent is normally an auto-read for me, but I just couldn't get into this one. In my opinion, for an enemies-to-lovers to work, there has to be some semblance of back and forth. In what I read, the 'Hero' steamrolls over the heroine who is left seeming pathetic in actions, words, and thoughts. Her 'speech' at 20% sealed the deal for me.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This was my very first Saffron A. Kent novel and OMG, WTF, HOLY SHIT, I am literally DEAD. I LOOOOOOOOVE a bully romance, the complex premise of a dynamic of cruelty and pain morphing into one of forgiveness, healing and love. That's precisely what Kent crafted here with Bad Boy Blues, an enemies to lovers romance about childhood adversaries, Cleopatra Paige and Zachariah Prince, whose adolescent rivalry evolves into adulthood torment when the privileged prince of his household returns home to f ...more
Carol
3.5 stars.

Sorry for not reviewing this one but I will state for the record that this book was definitely an interesting read for me.
It is just down to personal taste I guess....if you are not discouraged by a history of bullying in your reads then I recommend giving this one a try as it was really entertaining for the most part....... this being my second read by this author.... I will say that I am totally onboard with her writing skills and I do think she has a unique voice (always refreshing
Nikki ღ Navareus

This story wasn't awful, but it wasn't that great either. I couldn't relate to Cleo's immaturity. Although I enjoyed Zach's character way more than Cleo's, he wasn't nearly the bully I had anticipated him to be. The whole story had a bit too much of a cheesy YA vibe for my tastes. I have loved this author's other works, and The Unrequited was one of my all time faves. Maybe I built this story up way too much before diving in?
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
2.5 Stars

This was my first Saffron Kent book and I have to say she's an amazing writer. I absolutely love how vivid and powerful her writing is! And I'm so looking forward to reading more of her books in the future. But as far as Bad Boy Blues goes, I'm not sure what happened. This book has EVERYTHING I normally go crazy over...

An asshole hero.
A feisty heroine.
Filthy sex scenes.
Dirty talk.
Tons of back and forth.
Drama, drama, and more drama!
And an enemies-to-lovers trope that makes me giddy.
☽•☾-Ari
4 stage 5 clinger stars

Now this is the exact kind of book that keeps bringing me back to Saffron. I seriously enjoyed this.
Full review to come.
ImJaclyn
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review

Bad Boy Blues was sexy, sweet, and filled with angst! Kent writes torturously slow-burning love stories so wonderfully. The ending left me feeling sappy and happy. Cleo and Zach gave me a whirlwind of emotions and I ate up every word!

One thing I wasn’t a fan of was that all of Kant’s heroines are starting to feel the same. At least the ones I’ve read about. Layla from The Unrequited, Evie from Gods & Monsters, and Cleo from this story are all pretty
Ella Heart
5 "The Mordern Fairy Tale" Star

If you were to ever read this book, you will complain to me for giving it a 5 star review.

I know and I would understand the reason why. This book is what many people would dislike. It teaches girls of today society that if they were to fall in love with their bully, the person would change and both their life would convert for the better.

This is something that doesn't happen and most importantly, it shouldn't.

But in the end it was just that; a book. A book meant fo
Chloe reads
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Blue stars

“It's a shame no one will know what a good little maid you are. How dedicated to the job. How you serve me. How you take away my suffering. My pain.”

Oh my god. OH MY fucking GOD!

What is happening to me? I actually feel like crying writing this. Bad Boy Blues has left me utterly and completely speechless. My emotions are all over the place. I am totally in love, love, love with Cleo and Zach 's story.

I honestly can't recommend this book enough.

description

Get your copy right thi
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Cleopatra Paige hates Zachariah Prince almost as much as she loves the color blue. Thinking she'd never see him again she accepts a role in the housekeeping staff for his family, but it seems even three long years can't make her forget the burning hatred she has when he comes strolling back in. His sharp jaw, his dark gaze, the muscles he flexes as he steps back into power, the hate overwhelms her thoughts every moment. He hates this town, this man
Yeasmin Alo (Red Sparrow)
Well the blurb sounds like Vicious 😋
but we will have to figure out if it will be a Gucci version or Dollar store version 😂
Na
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
“In love, you bleed forever.”

I can’t say that Bad Boy Blues is a typical “bully story” as for the most part, the bullying – at least the one to the heroine – was mostly kept in the past. However this story walked a fine line showing that bullying is more than what you expect and where you expect it to happen. It tries to sensitize the reader to watch/read between the lines and to think out of the box.

”It’s funny how people forget that it’s called falling in love. There’s a reason for t
Melissa H
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hate to Love Romance

This book gave me Vicious by L.J. Shen vibes! SO so so so many things were the same... blue hair instead of pink, worked as a maid instead of the daughter of the gardener, and the guy was the girls bully during high school.

This book was not very original but I found myself still sucked in wanting to know what would happen next... I read it in one day and found myself rooting for the couple. I felt some aspects could have been explored a bit more or explained better. B
Radd Reader
This is a bully, wrong side of the tracks, enemies to lovers romance.

Zach stood by and quietly watched while all his friends bullied Cleo all through high school. Therefore, Cleo hates Zach.

Fast forward 3 years since they have seen each other and there seems to be some type of push/pull attraction between these two. They are drawn to each other and they go from enemies to lovers and even forge a friendship. During their time together, it’s uncovered that Zach has a couple learning disabilities
Robyn
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Shooting Stars

This story had kind of a “Vicious,” by L.J. Shen, vibe to me—which is one of my best-loved books, and the love/ hate trope is most definitely a favorite!

Cleo, AKA Blue, had a tough young life of being bullied, having a unique style, and not coming from the same kind of financial means as the rest of the kids at her school. However she didn’t take her torment lying down, and often gave it right back, because that just who she was. I really liked her character!

“That’s the thi
Flo Grugel
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it
I feel like a lot of emphasis was put on Zach being the 'bully' of this story but I didnt really sense the level of 'bullying' went with the amount of hate that Cleo had for him.
I waited for it all to 'click' for me but it was missing something with the chemistry and I couldn't connect.
If you like this author then I would absolutely recommend one clicking this book as I feel a sense of 'it's not you,its me' and there is a lot of steam to keep you going too!
benevolent bastard
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 🌟
I wanna digest what I read before I review. So many emotions hmm.
Zainab M.
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

Mark your calendars for APRIL 11, People!

Dear Readers,
Written in Dual Perspective, Bad Boy Blues is a New-Adult Romantic story that leaves you breathless for a moment. It is my first time read by the author Saffron A. Kent and I can safely say that she's hell lot of addicting than I expected. Initially seeing the blurb, I was quite skeptical assuming the non-existent dealings with an asshole hero but nah, I was 50-50 here. The childhood enemies, Cleopetra Paige (Blue, a nickname by Zach) and Za

Turning Pages At ...: Bad Boy Blues by Saffron A. Kent 35 21 May 19, 2019 06:48AM

• Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Evil Love: A Dark High School Bully Romance
  • Untouchable
  • Cruel (Savannah Heirs, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Playing with Fire
  • Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)
  • The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #1)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Endgame (Ocean Bay #1)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Tell Me Pretty Lies
Writer of bad romances. Lana Del Rey of the Book World.

Saffron A. Kent is a USA Today Bestselling Author of Contemporary and New Adult romance.

She has an MFA in Creative Writing and she lives in New York City with her nerdy and supportive husband, along with a million and one books.

She also blogs. Her musings related to life, writing, books and everything in between can be found in her JOURNAL on