Start by marking “Jamieson Finn (Redemption #3)” as Want to Read:
Jamieson Finn (Redemption #3)

Jamieson Finn

(Redemption #3)

Jamieson Finn is book three in the Redemption Series but can be read as a STANDALONE novel.

My job is my life. It’s the only thing I live for, and it’s the only thing that keeps me sane. With my work, there is no time for a personal life, except for the occasional fling and one-night stands, which is the way I like it. I have rules: no commitment and no strings. Break tho
Published December 14th 2018 by Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Jamieson Finn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jamieson Finn

Start your review of Jamieson Finn (Redemption #3)
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
1.5 stars..

*******Huge Spoilers Ahead*******

Phew.. I’m so glad I’m done with this shit. If you want a very predictable story with a pathetic woman with a huge disgusting pig of a manwhore hero then look no further this is the perfect book if that’s what you’re looking or into.

Every time I read this author’s books I want to bitch slap someone. Preferably me because no one puts a gun to my head to make me read these books.

It’s funny how the heroine went from someone who cheated on her and made h
Alex ♈
One of the books, which make me be ashamed for reading romance...

Leonor's review
Sonal
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Where do I start...hero was a bit of an ass okay okay a complete ass, the girl bolts whenever she faces any trouble, but I absolutely loved the medical jargon. I felt like I'm watching one of the episodes of ER or Grey's Anatomy. Overall it was an okay one for me.
A.S.
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
I wanted to give this a higher rating

But I just can't. The story was okay. In fact, it's one of my favorite tropes. The writing was okay. Here's the problem. I didn't like these people. The H is a jerk. A disrespectful, self-absorbed, nasty man. And he stays that way until the last 3 chapters. The h is not much better. Yes, there is a HEA, but by then I wasn't sure either of them deserved it. Neither of them made any real effort to get there. There never was any real communication between them.
Beverly George
Dec 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF at 58%

What a joke! How is any reasonable person supposed to believe that these two people are genius level MDs??? When my twin boys were 12 they acted more mature than these two! It was worse than reading a poorly written YA book!!!! The final straw was the judge's ruling. Really? Apparently, Ms. Lynn doesn't think much of her readers intelligence. It's too bad too because I liked the first two books in this series. Thankfully I should be able to get a refund for the money I wasted on this
Jenny
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redemption and Beautiful Healing Love

Fantastic read and my favorite in this series! Even though this is book 3 in the series, each book can be read as a stand-alone. Both Jamieson and Grace had pasts that haunted them everyday, my heart hurt for each of them and my emotions took a beating; but I wouldn’t have changed a thing. The author did an amazing job and this is a must read!
hopelane
Dec 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
i love sandi lynn's books but reading this gave me a massive headache
Yolanda
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so wonderful, romantic and very emotional. Jamieson peeked my curiosity in The Interview: New York & Los Angeles(another excellent five star book) and I’m so glad Ms. Lynn wrote his story. Jamieson and Grace’s story is absolutely amazing and it’s filled with so much depth, angst and I felt a roller coaster of emotions while reading it. I highly recommend reading this well written book. ...more
Dawn Knox
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Disappointed

Being a big Sandi Lynn fan, I found the writing of this book lacking. Too much of it was poorly written or the story line not executed well. Also, a huge peeve of mine is the appearance of a strong female lead only to have her give in to the male lead because he is just too irresistable !! Please!! If she is strong and independent, let her walk that out in all aspects. If she's wrong about something, fine. I would have more respect for that type of character.
Kai
Dec 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Wow another great disappointment especially to the women let men treat them like that, Sad and pathetic MC
Dawn Rickard
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply the best

Omg this book is so powerful have to say the best in the Redemption series. Sandi it was outstanding.

Jamison is a top neurosurgeon in Los Angeles and he was in New York doing surgery. He was sitting in a bar between two people having an off day. He got his last drink of the night when the girl next to him was extremely drunk so he put her in a cab home when he arrived back he sees someone sitting in his seat. She introduced herself as Grace and said she was having a bad night and
Lisa Smith
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paging Dr. Finn

Dr. Jamieson Finn was a was the best neurologist in the country. He work at the prestigious hospital Mount Sinai in Los Angeles. Dr. finn was also playboy, afraid of commitment and love. He had family secret or issue that he told no one. Dr. Grace Harper was a trauma Surgeon. She was single , her parent had died when she was young, she grew up with her Aunt Cora. But she needed a restart so she was leaving New York and moving to Los Angeles. It was her last night in New York Met D
Stacy Hahn
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jamieson Finn is book 3 in the Redemption Series by Sandi Lynn, but is a standalone book. I couldn’t put this book down. This book has the pages smoking almost from the beginning! Jamieson is a smart, hot, womanizing doctor who lives for his work. This brilliant neurosurgeon is all about the fling with no strings. That was fine and dandy until Grace came into his life. There’s no getting around this smart, sexy trauma surgeon. Grace was done with men and wanted to start new. Only her fresh start ...more
Reemah
May 17, 2020 rated it liked it
This book to me was a take on a medical drama show. I thought that Jamieson was a total jerk but I guess that is why he is part of the redemption series. Jamieson had some serious issues that he needed to come to turns with/workout to help open himself up to a relationship and love. Grace is fresh out a bad breakup and decides to run away to Los Angeles the place that hold some tragic memories for her. I will say that I wish Jaimeson would have stopped being a jerk sooner but overall quick easy ...more
Valorie
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Soooo I had a love/hate thing for this book. Again like with book 1, Jamieson was a huge dick! How could someone as sweet as Grace have ended up with him? But as i read along, I understood why he was the way he was. His childhood was crap.....I get it, but that doesn’t mean follow in those footsteps......but I’ve come to the conclusion that Jamieson needed Grace. In a bad way and for existence in general.
It’s a book I love to hate. Exceptional.
Carol
Jamiesons Finn

An extraordinary story about two very gift, intellectual students/ Doctors, unexpectedly meet, never expecting to see each other again.The emotion, chemistry, between them, just amazing, yet neither are ready for a relationship. Read on to see where Grace and Jamieson's future as doctors take them, and if either can move on from issues in their past, to consider something else???💖 Loved this journey of theirs.
Jo
Dec 16, 2018 rated it liked it
can u believe it, u won’t because it’s never happen.

remember when i was young, grade five or six, reading books that always telling us ugly duck becomes the swan then HEA.

Is that what i want after three decades? am i still naive that believe there is prince charming waiting for me?

i don’t then i read hers.
Bebe465
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

You did it once again. This was awesome, I love how this story wasn’t dragged out. Dr Finn and Grace best love story ever. Strong woman with a strong man. There love was just on point. There was just enough of everything a great love story needs. Two thumbs up. This is a must read.
Nicole Bowers
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!!

I loved this book. All the medical terms in this book must mean a lot of research. I read this book in one day. All Jamieson needed was a woman to live him and make him believe in love. It took a drunken marriage and annulment to find out he couldn't love without grace.
Angie McGuire
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok

Characters...2.5 to 3/5
Plot 3/5
Writing 2.5/5
Overall rating 2.5.
I just can't even express my feelings here. Do you ever read the same characters and attitudes over and over again? That's how I feel sometimes with this authors books. I just don't think this is truly for me, so take this review as it is.
Tammy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamieson Finn 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

OMG Sandi Lynn has done it again, I absolutely loved reading Jamieson Finn. Grace and Jamieson were two beautiful lost souls that found each other. I've been a huge fan of Sandi's from the beginning with Forever Black and she has never disappointed me. This is a must have buy it you won't be disappointed, it's a forever book.
Lolabeanbos
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So touching and real

This is a story that has much in the way of dramatic flair, but you could get so wrapped up in the characters, and actually see something like this happening jn real life, sans the hospital drama😉. The feels are real, as are the tears and joy. Definitely a must read, as are the rest of her redemption series. I am a true fan.
Karen
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lynn
The power of love

So far this one is my favorite! This is Jamieson and Grace's story. Both were broken for totally different reasons. Jamieson had parental issues and Grace had trust issues as well as loss issues. Through the story they help heal each other and don't even realize it before it is too late.
Sonia Martinez
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
MCs are both geniuses and surgeons but act like petulant children. They’re both emotionally stunted from childhood trauma and are shockingly un self aware. I didn’t get their attraction to one another.

If you can get past that and the liberties taken with medicine and the law you may enjoy this drunken Vegas wedding story.
Monique
Must read

I don’t care what Sandi Lynn write about you can bet your last dollar is going to be good!!! Stop reading the comments and buy this book. I promise you will laugh, cry, and scream at your device! Yes people it’s that good. As always great job Sandi Lynn!
Pam L
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redeemed !

Another great story by Sandi Lynn. Love the HEA. Really enjoyed the flow of everything that happened in this story. Would have like the reaction of his parents and Aunt Cora. Other than that, a lovely story.
Laura Archer
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I honestly couldn’t put this down. It’s after midnight and I just finished it. Wow. What a beautiful written love story. Hope you all enjoy this book as much as I did. Thanks.
Aim
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jamieson might be my favorite!! Took me awhile to get there but wow! Poor Grace. Their stories broke my heart into pieces. Their love is one for the record books. This author is amazing as usual in her story telling. Never disappoints. Highly recommend!
judy gardner
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wonderful Storytelling

This was an excellent story with lots of memorable characters. I enjoyed how the author developed this story, however, it felt like it was too slow in getting to the issues of both characters, but otherwise I did enjoy this book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Arrogant Boss
  • Under His Control: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Look But Don't Touch
  • Lucky Bastard  (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Mending Fate (The Scottish Billionaire #3)
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Remedy
  • The Difference
  • Loves Me NOT (Slade Brothers, #4)
  • Just One Kiss (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #2)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers Book 1)
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • Second Chances (Left at the Altar Book 6)
  • Already Gone
  • Trust the Push
  • The Italian
Writing is my passion and my mission is to provide readers with romance novels that will whisk them away into another world and from the daily grind of life - one book at a time.

Redemption (4 books)
  • Carter Grayson
  • Chase Calloway (Redemption #2)
  • Damien Prescott (Redemption #4)