Start by marking “Ivy’s Poison” as Want to Read:
Ivy’s Poison

Ivy’s Poison

(Cavalieri Della Morte)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Bors is hungry for revenge after one of his assignments spins out of control. Not only is he tortured by the man he was hired to murder, the president of a notorious and ruthless motorcycle club, but he’s also left in the care of the man’s deranged daughter, Ivy. And she knows exactly who is chained and at her mercy, the one she has wanted dead for three years.

During capti

To ask other readers questions about Ivy’s Poison, please sign up.
India Adams Hahahaha.... This is so funny! I’m bummed I’m just now seeing it.
Hahahaha.... This is so funny! I’m bummed I’m just now seeing it.
Nope. No lotion for the itch, but I CAN offer a hunk of Hard-To-Handle love to make you feel better! Does that help? 😉 His name is Bors ❤️ (less)

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Sophie Ruthven
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg India has killed me yet again.
This book was graphic dark and gritty, but oh so deliciously worth it. She had me on the edge of my seat from page 1 and my head is still spinning the next day.
This book has so many characters that you will fall in love with and have you rooting for them to overcome their pain and struggles.
This book needs to be read to be believed.
Would give it more stars if I could!
Lindsay Crook
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Bors he's so growly and biiiggg!!!..I totally call dibs!!

What an absolutely amazing edition to this series I was hooked from the start (that prologue wow)...India has truly shown how versatile her writing is with this dark and dirty tale..I loved the violence and dude those sexy times were hot..This is hands down my favourite book by this author and I hope it's not the last time she lets her darkness shine.
Jamie
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an incredible story!

An assassin and a princess. Er a very jaded princess. Man! I loved Bors and his hardass. I loved Ivy just as equally. What is it about an alpha female that falls prey to an alpha male that makes me gaga?!

Please note that there are scenes in this story that will make you gringe; Ivy's Poison is not for the easily triggered.
Erin Figueiredo
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What an amazing story!

This was one hell of a roller coaster ride! I completely devoured this book in one sitting, on the edge of my seat, biting my nails! It was incredible. So full of action, suspense, intrigue and one hot sexy man. I have found my new book boyfriend Bors! Big, sexy and oh so growly - yum! Each character is amazing and I can’t wait to read about the other assassins.

India’s writing is always fantastic and this book does not disappoint.

Highly recommend this book. Must read
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: romaine
The prologue of Ivy's Poison grabbed me. Hot, delicious and funny. I was ready for a wild and crazy ride into Bors and Ivy's journey. An assassin and a jaded princess.

Bors past slapped him when he noticed the woman next to his hit was the same woman he had dreamt about for years.

Ivy has been used, abused and tortured by her father and his gang for years but maintains to have a smile on her face regardless.

When Bors is taken captive he is faced with secrets. One of Ivy's that tears at his heart.
MissPetiteBrunette
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 5th book in this delicious series is here! When Bors, one of the Cavalieri Della Morte Assassins, gets set up and taken captive by his own mark he doesn’t expect to be given to the MC president’s daughter, Ivy, to be tortured. Ivy has her own reasons for wanting revenge on Bors. When Bors gets the surprise of a lifetime what will he do? Will she be able to exact that revenge she wants or will Bors seep into her heart and prove not everything she was told is true? I Love This Series and you w ...more
Stephanie S
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BORSSSSSSS!!! I could so see this one going further than a novella but it was perfect for this part of their story. I didn't feel short changed in this one as it was complete and not rushed. India's words always call to me no matter what she writes. Let's talk about that cover also!! It is exactly who I envison for Bors and all his yumminess!!!!

If you enjoy a short HAWT AF Assasin that has no problems doing his job and then is brought to his knees the next moment, this one is for you!!
Romaine Heart
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Kerry
Terri Trawets
Debbie Maksymchuk
Dec 17, 2018
India is either hiding away and writing in the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina, in a studio writing and recording songs for the Forever series, in yoga trying to find her Zen (that keeps escaping her), walking down an old dirt road (no joke), outdoors with her dogs and family (because to live without the sun is a crime), in a coffee shop talking books, or floating in a lake (when the weather pe ...more

Cavalieri Della Morte (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Delinquent
  • Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • A Cruel Love
  • Valor (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Scarlet Mark