Start by marking “Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte)” as Want to Read:
Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte)

Vow of Obedience

(Cavalieri Della Morte)

Don’t cry, little girl. Daddy will forgive you.

The job was meant to be impossible, even for the Cavalieri Della Morte. Kill Adelmo Lange, the reclusive crime boss who murdered my brother.

Until her. Adelmo's daughter.

Branwen has taken a vow of silence to atone for her sins, but I don’t need her to say a word. She’s the bait that’s going to draw my target out.

Now she’s going
Published April 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vow of Obedience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vow of Obedience

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

HUGE AGE GAP!

Stand-alone novella
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Don’t cry, little girl. Daddy will forgive you.
Until her. Adelmo's daughter.
Now she’s going to swear another vow. A vow of obed
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description
description Sigh...this author never disappoints, and again she DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I enjoyed this one a lot. No surprise since I am a sucker for "daddy" kink books, and Daddy Geraint was SMOKIN' hot. It was also a well-written book. It was fast-paced (and on the short side). Told in a dual POV format. The plot was engaging (although I couldn't help but wish it had been longer). No OW or OM drama (props to the author for that). The sex scenes were hot. Both the main characters were likable. Last, it all wr
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: A novella in the Cavalieri Della Morte series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Geraint Reese had a personal mission to complete. As a professional, he had no problem executing his tasks. When Branwen Lange crashed into his life, he thought he had an ace in his hand. Little did he know she was going to be a complication he didn’t need.

He’s a bad person. I can see his sinfulness outlining him like the tarnished halo of a fallen angel.

I thought Geraint was quite sexy and
Melanie A.
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
4 STARS!
Before you can be forgiven, you have to be punished.
Yeah, I freely admit that my shallow heart LOVED this!

It's a quick read about a hit man who's out for revenge and a young woman who's drowning in guilt over her best friend's death. Their fates align and it resulted in a great smutty novella.

Kudos to the author for managing to maneuver the relationship between Geraint and Branwen so quickly and believably into intimate territory.

I also appreciated the really dark undertones . .
Isabella.R
4 Daddy Spanking Stars ⭐

Vow of Obedience (The Knight’s of Death) is a standalone story in the Cavalieri Della Morte series. This book centres around an elite hit man Geraint who is out to avenge his brother’s death.

While Geraint is completing a hit he encounters a young girl who collapses in his arms. In an act of mercy, he leaves her at a church at the scene of the crime.

Five months later their paths cross again. Geraint learns that the girl he once left behind is in fact Branwen, the daughter
CC

Geraint Reese learned early there aren’t guarantees when it comes to family. Upon the loss of his brother, Geraint wants vengeance and realizes Branwen Lange is his ticket to penance.

“I can give you punishment, baby. I can make you very, very sorry.”

Told in dual POV, the storyline unfolds as two dark paths intersect without knowing the impact each will have. Rough around the edges, Geraint doesn’t apologize for his gruff exterior or his brooding need to dominant. At first, Branwen presents as
Julia
Very cringey. Very gross. Not romantic at all.

It read like a cult leader abusing one of his followers. The hero was ultra dominate to the heroines worshipping, subservient personality. She calls him god and "her savior" multiple times. I usually love this author but this one was just too over the line. There reaches a point where power dynamics that were once steamy then become something really sinister and evil.

If anyone has watched Netflix's Abducted in Plain Sight, than you might get what i
Jamie
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, as my first book by Brianna Hale, it won't be last!

Vow of Obedience is another part of the Cavalieri Della Morte series that works with interconnecting characters. Geraint and Branwen are a force to be reckoned with.

This book has sexy scenes, violent scenes and allllll the feels scenes.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was a different kind of story. Brianna Hale brings a vow of silence to her new mafia book. Branwen (love that name btw) has seen some horrible things due to her father and his mafia life. So Branwen runs away and finds herself in Geraint arms. But little does Geraint know that he had the one thing he needed to help kill the man that killed his brother.

Geraint is on a mission to avenge his brother's murder. But the man he is after wants or needs for nothing, but his daughter is missing and
Di Covey
😊 4 Daddy Darkest Stars!

"This will send a message to anyone else who thinks of double-crossing the Cavalieri Della Morte. Don’t fuck with us. We fuck back. Harder. “And don’t insult my mother,” I say to the corpse, giving it a kick for calling me a son of a bitch. “It might have been quicker if you didn’t insult my mother.”

Vow of Obedience is part of a series of interconnected standalones, each book features a killer, assassin for The Cavalieri Della Morte. This is Daddy Geraint's story.

I'm no
Gail
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off with saying this book left me wanting more. I mean the relationship between Geraint and Branwen from beginning to end had me crying and yelling at my kindle. The little things you think you know turn out to be something completely different.

Brianna brings these characters to life in a way that has me turning the page to read on. Super amazing dark and angst filled I couldn't put it down.
Rukaiya M.

Dear Readers,
Vow Of Obedience is spine chilling story featuring Geriant, a ruthless mobster working under the Cavalieri Della Morte, a second hero in the series along with our innocent little nun, Branwen who has been dumped into the church by this same man on one fateful night. Things escalate forward when Geriant is given the task of taking down the girl's father for which he might need B's help. What he didn't expect was how obedient and innocent little Branwen is as he takes her under the wi

Jamie C
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5-3stars!
I liked this one, but I guess I was hoping for a little more.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
WOW can someone just tell me what I read because The Cavalieri Della Morte series is off the chain! Book one had me but Vow of Obedience had me at the edge of the seat waiting to see what is next. I loved every moment of it and i got to the end and yell oh hell to the no at the end because I needed no wanted more because Geraint and Branwen were an amazing couple as well as on their own. They held it down and Geraint swears to take care of Branwen and boy oh boy does he.

Geraint wants revenge on
Katie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't used to read daddy kink. Not until Brianna Hale walked into my life and made it something hot and sinful and irresistible. And Vow of Obedience with our sexy, domineering Geraint who will stop at nothing to get his revenge has inched his way near the top of the list of her best daddy doms yet.

I'll admit that if you're looking for a battle of wills between Geraint and our silent heroine Branwen--she's taken a vow of silence to atone for her guilt--then you aren't going to happy with the
Hanna's Book Obsession
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}

I Love Brianna Hale's books!! She writes some of the best Daddy's and Geraint is such a good one!! I loved this story!! It was Dark and sexy!!! I loved the dynamic between Geraint and Branwen! He knew just what she needed even if she wasn't so sure!! It was so amazing!!! I read this in 2 days I couldn't put it down. It's different and so interesting and captivating. I love that Branwen didn't talk. I Loved getting to see Geraint actuall
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jess~

Book 2 of this dark series does not disappoint!

Geraint, another of the brothers with a taste for the deadly finds himself seeking vengeance and knows just how to get it.

Branwen, troubled and broken is praying for forgiveness but what she gets instead is Geraint. Silent and complicated, Branwen is looking for something she thinks only her father can give her.

Geraint, is also complicated and he doesn't know what to do with his new charge. He is a dirty, dirty man and he loves the sight of blo
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
This was my first book by this author and now I'm a bit ashamed to admit that because I've really been missing out. This book has everything I like....sex, violence and plenty of emotions. It was a crazy edge of my seat ride from start to finish.
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
RTC
queen_of_the_books_18
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Vow of obedience. It was fast paced, dark and gritty.

An age gap dark romance that will leave you gasping and shouting at your kindle.

A book that will captivate you and leave you wanting more.

A great series so far.
Leigh Anne
Vow of Obedience is just what I expect from Brianna Hale. It's a dark and gritty tale of an merciless assassin out for revenge. This is a novella so I can't go too in depth with my review, but the author did use the pages wisely filling them action, plot, and romance. It definitely left me wanting more of the story. I believe this is part of an interconnected novella series with different authors, so I'll definitely be checking out their books as well.

Some notes for readers I think they should
Books Lover
Wow this was the Best read in Cavalieri Della Morte I was scared to read this book but when I started I couldn't put it down, it was captivated from the beginning.
It was dark, intense, thrilling, suspenseful And full of actions pack events,

As much as it's dark and intense to read but also I found this story cute and swoonworthy,

"“What is it you people say? Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned? Why don’t you try, ‘Sorry , daddy, I’ve been bad.’”

I fall in love with Geraint as soon as he appea
Natasha
Shelves: dark-romance
Geraint works for Arthur, the leader of the Cavalieri Della Morte. He's a killer. An assaissin. But when a girl literally runs into his arms, he can't just abandon her on the streets, in the middle of the night. He brings her to a near by church. A few months later, he is set on avenging his brothers murder at the hands of Adelmo Lange. But needs a way to draw him out... And finds out the unknown girl from months past is his daughter Branwen. He steals her away from the church, to take her acros ...more
April Symes
Vow of Obedience (The Knight’s of Death) is a standalone story in the Cavalieri Della Morte series. This book focuses on hit man Geraint who sets out to avenge his brother’s death. Geraint happens to cross paths with his brother killer's daughter named Branwen when she passed out in his arms. He didn't know who she was at that time and he left her on chuch steps. Fast forward to about 5 months later and he learns that the girl he saved is his enemy's daughter. Geraint immediately steals her away ...more
Brittany Alexander
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, dark-romance
I love Brianna Hale and her love of 'daddy' romances. This one is no different, because we have one smoking-hot, tall, dark, and handsome man that likes to be called Daddy and loves to spank his girl.

The book starts off with a bang. We've just witnessed a murder and as Geraint is leaving, a soaking wet woman literally runs right into him. He brings her to the convent he was at and just leaves her there.

Until he finds out months later that she's the daughter of the guy who killed his brother. A
Babel
I gobbled this up like a piece of dark chocolate. What a decadent mix of sweet provocation, moral duality and dark sensual awakening. I loved it all and read it without pause.

Revenge and forgiveness lie at its core. The tale of a sinner who kills in the name of the Cavalieri della Morte, and a young damsel in distress who becomes his salvation in her own search of atonement.

Amid bullets, blood, evil and death, Geraint and Branwen collide with each other in a path of vengeance and guilt. Only the
Elle Love Books
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gaah I loved Daddy Geraint. Well I love all Brianna's daddies to be fair. She knows how to write a good daddy kink. And this one here was absolutely delicious.
When his brother is killed Geraint wants a revenge. He is furious and ruthless. So he decides to kidnapp his enemy's daughter and use her as a weapon to kill her father. But he turns a little soft on her when he finds her... a little innocent nun the same one he once saved. The connection between them is quick and the Daddy/LG dynamic was
Allyson
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, HOT Dam! Brianna Hale has answered our prayers... she has delivered Daddy Geraint, and Lord, have mercy on our souls... he is one fine specimen! "I'm your lover, your priest, and your dom, all at once."

Vow of Obedience, the second novel in the Cavalieri Della Morte series will shake, rattle and roll you. Geraint and Branwen bring the heat through little words, but 100% action and obedience. This novel will have you on the edge of your seat, not knowing what will come next, but make no do
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is book two in the Cavalieri Della Morte series. These are interconnected standalone. I do recommend you read them as they are so good. Book one Beautifully Brutal is already out and we don’t have to wait too long for the other books.

Geraint is a fabulous character. Don’t get me wrong.. he’s dark and bad but I loved some of the stuff that came out of his mouth lol
His next job is to kill Adelmo Lange. Not too hard of a job for him except he hadn’t taken into consideration who his daughter
MissPetiteBrunette
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Oh Yes, Daddy Geraint!!! This is book two is the Cavalieri Della Morte series and can be read as a standalone but it does have interconnected characters within. Geraint is an assassin for the leader of the Tabella Della Mort, Arthur Calthorpe. Geraint wants justice for his brothers murder by a man named Lange. He will stop at nothing, not even kidnapping Lange’s daughter. Too bad the daughter of Lange, Branwen, is the same girl he saved once. Can he go through with his plans or will this killer ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
There's nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she's not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in Lond ...more

Cavalieri Della Morte (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Delinquent
  • Ivy’s Poison
  • Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • A Cruel Love
  • Valor (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Scarlet Mark