Start by marking “Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte #2)” as Want to Read:
Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte #2)

Vow of Obedience

(Cavalieri Della Morte #2)

Don’t cry, little girl. Daddy will forgive you.

The job was meant to be impossible, even for the Cavalieri Della Morte. Kill Adelmo Lange, the reclusive crime boss who murdered my brother.

Until her. Adelmo's daughter.

Branwen has taken a vow of silence to atone for her sins, but I don’t need her to say a word. She’s the bait that’s going to draw my target out.

Now she’s going
Published April 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vow of Obedience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vow of Obedience

Start your review of Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

HUGE AGE GAP!

Stand-alone novella
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Don’t cry, little girl. Daddy will forgive you.
Until her. Adelmo's daughter.
Now she’s going to swear another vow. A vow of obed
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
description Sigh...this author never disappoints, and again she DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I enjoyed this one a lot. No surprise since I am a sucker for "daddy" kink books, and Daddy Geraint was SMOKIN' hot. It was also a well-written book. It was fast-paced (and on the short side). Told in a dual POV format. The plot was engaging (although I couldn't help but wish it had been longer). No OW or OM drama (props to the author for that). The sex scenes were hot. Both the main characters were likable. Last, it all wr
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: A novella in the Cavalieri Della Morte series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Geraint Reese had a personal mission to complete. As a professional, he had no problem executing his tasks. When Branwen Lange crashed into his life, he thought he had an ace in his hand. Little did he know she was going to be a complication he didn’t need.

He’s a bad person. I can see his sinfulness outlining him like the tarnished halo of a fallen angel.

I thought Geraint was quite sexy an
Isabella. R
4 Daddy Spanking Stars ⭐️

Vow of Obedience (The Knight’s of Death) is a standalone story in the Cavalieri Della Morte series. This book centres around an elite hit man Geraint who is out to avenge his brother’s death.

While Geraint is completing a hit he encounters a young girl who collapses in his arms. In an act of mercy, he leaves her at a church at the scene of the crime.

Five months later their paths cross again. Geraint learns that the girl he once left behind is in fact Branwen, the daughte
Melanie A.
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, ku, alpha, hitmen
4 STARS!
Before you can be forgiven, you have to be punished.
Yeah, I freely admit that my shallow heart LOVED this!

It's a quick read about a hit man who's out for revenge and a young woman who's drowning in guilt over her best friend's death. Their fates align and it resulted in a great smutty novella.

Kudos to the author for managing to maneuver the relationship between Geraint and Branwen so quickly and believably into intimate territory.

I also appreciated the really dark underto
JadeC
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!!

Brianna Hale writes some of the best Dd/lg books!
i loved the dynamic between Branwen and Geraint. Branwen has taken a vow of silence. She is praying for forgiveness all because of something that basically started with her father. As for Geraint, he's a brutal assassin. but he's not a bad man. his target might be Branwen's dad, but Daddy Geraint has other plans for his little Branwen. The need for him to take care of Branwen was obvious when they first met.

A vow of obedience, to me
Simran (crazy-undying-obsession-for-romance)
3-3.5 ”Daddy forgives you” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I kiss her inner thighs and sit up. “Are you going to do as daddy says?”
Branwen’s eyes are full of yes and I know I’m in her head now. She just needs a higher power to serve, and now that power is me.
I smile wide in the darkness and I wonder if she sees her devil in my face. “Such a good girl.”

This is the second book in the series by a new to me author. I have seen her in my feed many times but I never got around to reading one of her books. She’s known
Julia
Very cringey. Very gross. Not romantic at all.

It read like a cult leader abusing one of his followers. The hero was ultra dominate to the heroines worshipping, subservient personality. She calls him god and "her savior" multiple times. I usually love this author but this one was just too over the line. There reaches a point where power dynamics that were once steamy then become something really sinister and evil.

If anyone has watched Netflix's Abducted in Plain Sight, than you might get what i
CC

Geraint Reese learned early there aren’t guarantees when it comes to family. Upon the loss of his brother, Geraint wants vengeance and realizes Branwen Lange is his ticket to penance.

“I can give you punishment, baby. I can make you very, very sorry.”

Told in dual POV, the storyline unfolds as two dark paths intersect without knowing the impact each will have. Rough around the edges, Geraint doesn’t apologize for his gruff exterior or his brooding need to dominant. At first, Branwen presents
Liz Meldon
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautifully written. Hale was in top form for this novella, and while on the shorter side, this had a ton of feeling, heart, and connection between the leads. Also some crazy hot heat. Yaaas!
Aou
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: virgin-h, revenge
It was not a dark romance for me. I've read the more cruel heroes in some vintage Harlequin.
Jamie
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, as my first book by Brianna Hale, it won't be last!

Vow of Obedience is another part of the Cavalieri Della Morte series that works with interconnecting characters. Geraint and Branwen are a force to be reckoned with.

This book has sexy scenes, violent scenes and allllll the feels scenes.
Sentranced Jem
May 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
I've read my fair share of dark romance... but this book wasn't my cup of tea.
Vow of Obedience was awkward in the most uncomfortable way.
it's not even the fact that there are trigger warnings....which really doesn't phase me. It's the fact that I can't seem to point my finger on what it was that didn't do it for me...

ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

“You’re going to swear a new vow, baby. A vow of obedience, to me. I will be your God. I will bestow love. Forgiveness. Punishment. I will be your everything and you’ll answer to no one but me.”

and he became her daddy too, COL.

i love it. i didnt know it was (this much) shorty when i started to read but after all, still this 'falling in love-lust' was too quick. especially 'daddy-little girl' thing. yeah they met before, like for minutes, H kind of saving h, but there should be some sexual tensio
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was a different kind of story. Brianna Hale brings a vow of silence to her new mafia book. Branwen (love that name btw) has seen some horrible things due to her father and his mafia life. So Branwen runs away and finds herself in Geraint arms. But little does Geraint know that he had the one thing he needed to help kill the man that killed his brother.

Geraint is on a mission to avenge his brother's murder. But the man he is after wants or needs for nothing, but his daughter is missing
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
😊 4 Daddy Darkest Stars!

"This will send a message to anyone else who thinks of double-crossing the Cavalieri Della Morte. Don’t fuck with us. We fuck back. Harder. “And don’t insult my mother,” I say to the corpse, giving it a kick for calling me a son of a bitch. “It might have been quicker if you didn’t insult my mother.”

Vow of Obedience is part of a series of interconnected standalones, each book features a killer, assassin for The Cavalieri Della Morte. This is Daddy Geraint's story.

I'm
Gail M. Coash
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off with saying this book left me wanting more. I mean the relationship between Geraint and Branwen from beginning to end had me crying and yelling at my kindle. The little things you think you know turn out to be something completely different.

Brianna brings these characters to life in a way that has me turning the page to read on. Super amazing dark and angst filled I couldn't put it down.
Zainab M.
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

Dear Readers,
Vow Of Obedience is spine chilling story featuring Geriant, a ruthless mobster working under the Cavalieri Della Morte, a second hero in the series along with our innocent little nun, Branwen who has been dumped into the church by this same man on one fateful night. Things escalate forward when Geriant is given the task of taking down the girl's father for which he might need B's help. What he didn't expect was how obedient and innocent little Branwen is as he takes her under the wi

Darlene I read WAY to many books
Katie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't used to read daddy kink. Not until Brianna Hale walked into my life and made it something hot and sinful and irresistible. And Vow of Obedience with our sexy, domineering Geraint who will stop at nothing to get his revenge has inched his way near the top of the list of her best daddy doms yet.

I'll admit that if you're looking for a battle of wills between Geraint and our silent heroine Branwen--she's taken a vow of silence to atone for her guilt--then you aren't going to happy with the
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
WOW can someone just tell me what I read because The Cavalieri Della Morte series is off the chain! Book one had me but Vow of Obedience had me at the edge of the seat waiting to see what is next. I loved every moment of it and i got to the end and yell oh hell to the no at the end because I needed no wanted more because Geraint and Branwen were an amazing couple as well as on their own. They held it down and Geraint swears to take care of Branwen and boy oh boy does he.

Geraint wants revenge on
Hanna's Book Obsession
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}

I Love Brianna Hale's books!! She writes some of the best Daddy's and Geraint is such a good one!! I loved this story!! It was Dark and sexy!!! I loved the dynamic between Geraint and Branwen! He knew just what she needed even if she wasn't so sure!! It was so amazing!!! I read this in 2 days I couldn't put it down. It's different and so interesting and captivating. I love that Branwen didn't talk. I Loved getting to see Geraint actuall
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jess~

Book 2 of this dark series does not disappoint!

Geraint, another of the brothers with a taste for the deadly finds himself seeking vengeance and knows just how to get it.

Branwen, troubled and broken is praying for forgiveness but what she gets instead is Geraint. Silent and complicated, Branwen is looking for something she thinks only her father can give her.

Geraint, is also complicated and he doesn't know what to do with his new charge. He is a dirty, dirty man and he loves the sight of blo
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
This was my first book by this author and now I'm a bit ashamed to admit that because I've really been missing out. This book has everything I like....sex, violence and plenty of emotions. It was a crazy edge of my seat ride from start to finish.
Coco.V
Mar 16, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/16/2020)! 🎁
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

~Sonal
queen_of_the_books_18
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Vow of obedience. It was fast paced, dark and gritty.

An age gap dark romance that will leave you gasping and shouting at your kindle.

A book that will captivate you and leave you wanting more.

A great series so far.
Elle Love Books
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gaah I loved Daddy Geraint. Well I love all Brianna's daddies to be fair. She knows how to write a good daddy kink. And this one here was absolutely delicious.
When his brother is killed Geraint wants a revenge. He is furious and ruthless. So he decides to kidnapp his enemy's daughter and use her as a weapon to kill her father. But he turns a little soft on her when he finds her... a little innocent nun the same one he once saved. The connection between them is quick and the Daddy/LG dynamic was
Jamie
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5-3stars!
I liked this one, but I guess I was hoping for a little more.
Books Lover
Wow this was the Best read in Cavalieri Della Morte I was scared to read this book but when I started I couldn't put it down, it was captivated from the beginning.
It was dark, intense, thrilling, suspenseful And full of actions pack events,

As much as it's dark and intense to read but also I found this story cute and swoonworthy,

"“What is it you people say? Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned? Why don’t you try, ‘Sorry , daddy, I’ve been bad.’”

I fall in love with Geraint as soon as he appea
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte #7)
  • Daddy Me
  • Sin & Discipline
  • Vice (Sins of Seven, #7)
  • Kristoff (Blaire's World)
  • Becoming His Pet
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Choke Me
  • Robot Daddy (Fantastical Daddy Doms, #4)
  • Unconditional
  • The Seller
  • Among Ash and Ember
  • Something Wicked Anthology
  • Choosing the Hart
  • Kostya: A Dark Bratva Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 3)
  • Raphael (Deadly Virtues, #1)
  • Her Mafia Daddy (Romano Mafia Brothers #1)
  • Sever
There's nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she's not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in Lond ...more

Cavalieri Della Morte (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte #1)
  • Martyris (Cavalieri Della Morte #3)
  • His Salvation (Cavalieri Della Morte, #4)
  • Ivy's Poison (Cavalieri Della Morte #5)
  • A Cruel Love (Cavalieri Della Morte #6)
  • Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte #7)
  • Scarlet Mark (Cavalieri Della Morte #8)
  • Delinquent (Cavalieri Della Morte #9)
  • Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte #10)
  • Valor (Cavalieri Della Morte #11)

News & Interviews