Start by marking “Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte)” as Want to Read:
Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte)

Beautifully Brutal

(Cavalieri Della Morte)

In a world ravaged with violence, I still think about the beauty who was taken from me. I’ve turned rabid in her absence. The dormant beast she had tamed is ravenous, feeding on brutality and bloodshed.

I focus on the kill, until Arthur confesses his trump card, shattering every hope I had of reclaiming her. Focused on the job at hand, I step into the lion’s den, only to f
Published April 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Beautifully Brutal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautifully Brutal

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

descriptionThis was actually relatively good start to this series. Well written. Well paced. An interesting plot. A little too slow on the main characters reuniting (50%). Lacking in the romance department. Dark. Bloody. Twisted. Intriguing characters. Age gap (18 years). Broody anti-hero. Feisty (virgin heroine). A disappointing lack of sex. Last, it was all wrapped up in an ending that felt super rushed.

description

So why only 3-Stars? The OW shit. I already knew this author loves her slutty heroes that can't keep i
Jamie
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was not at all what I expected. I don't know what I expected, but this was sooo much more!

Lance Knight, maaaaaan! COME TO MAMA! The big brute is all alpha and I loved it!

Giuliana, shew! She is all the feisty and it made me love her even more. No damsel in distress here!

The Cavalieri Della Morte 'father' can get fucked!
Book Maniac Forever
⭐ 3 "Baby Girl" Stars ⭐
When I first learned about the Cavalieri Della Morte Series, the concept was alluring to me and I was so enthusiastic about these books. Beautifully Brutal was my introduction to Dani René’s writing and it was an enjoyable read. On the suspense and darkness aspect this story was thrilling, but I must confess that on the romance side I just didn’t really connect with the protagonists.

Lance Knight is Arthur Calthorpe’s most trusted assassin on the Tabella Della Morte. This
Mandie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautifully, dark read! It was suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat!! I loved every minute of it!
Kayla
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not safe. H fucks other women while he loves the h. h got sent away because her father found out about them but H kept looking for her and loves her but can’t keep it in his pants. When he finally finds the h again he sticks his tongue down another woman’s throat while the h watches. Yep I can feel the love he has for her!
MissPetiteBrunette
Lance Vincent Knight is part of the Cavalieri Della Morte which consists of Twelve men and their leader,Arthur Calthorpe, head of the Tabella Della Morte. Lance looked at Arthur as a father figure, molding him into the Assassin he is today & his right hand man. He is a cold, calculated, hot as hell killer. His only weakness...Giuliana Calthorpe...Arthur’s young daughter! Giuliana was young and in love but her father forbid her feelings for one of his Assassins. Sending her away...it’s been t ...more
Joy Westerfield
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible beginning to this new series! The story of Lance and Giuliana will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end! Lance has had feelings for Giuliana since she was young, but she was also forbidden. One day she disappears without a trace and he was determined to find her, but so much is against them. Was their relationship doomed from the beginning? Lance is the type of character you can’t help but love even though he does questionable things in life. And while Giuli ...more
Tre Talbot
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read dark and twisted books before but this story is deliciously brutal in the best way possible. To have the POV from both Lance and Giuliana throughout the story has these characters coming to life more then ever. Author is vindictive and the ultimate villain you can’t get enough of or completely figure out his end plan. A non stop page turner that will have you on your toes the ENTIRE story. I for one will never want to be on the bad side of Cavalieri Della Morte that’s for sure.
Di Covey
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
"And I know in my heart and soul, I was born to be with him. I was made to be a soldier."

Beautifully Brutal is part of a series of interconnected standalones, each book features a killer, assassin for The Cavalieri Della Morte. This is Lance Knight's story. He wants the forbidden fruit. His ruthless bosses daughter. There's a huge age gap, the transition and coupling was aggressive and engaging. Yet.. I didn't get as much as I would've liked between the two mains.

I was torn on my rating. Did
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beautifully Brutal is a story about two lovers that never should be. Everything is against them age, her father, his job, everything. But love has a way of finding a way to make its way through.

Giuliana is a young girl that has grown up in a dangerous life. Her father is the head of the Cavalieri Della Marte and doesn't hide anything from her. She is to grow up knowing life is not easy. Lance is one of her father's assassins; Lance is like the son her father has never had. When Lance and Giuli
Linda Dunn
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everlasting bond....

Lance Knight is my kryptonite. He is all alpha, savage and ferocious. A one man killing machine. The one beam of light in his heart and soul is Giuliana. She is his calm in his storm. They have loved each other since Giuliana was too young for him to touch.

This story is riddled with bloodshed and cruelty but also what makes this book so worthy to read is the passion and undying love this couple have for each other. The near impossible obstacles they fight together just to be
Julie's Book Land Reviews
This story was filled with Gore, Love and a HEA you never saw coming.
Mary S.
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was definitely something. Lance and Giuliana they had their difficult times finding happiness and loving one another as they have for along time. And Arthur I don't know if to love him or hate him but the thing I do know is I want his story. And I'm definitely looking forward to this new series.
The Smutbrarians
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Feels 3
Storyline 4
Steam 3
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

WOWZA. I didn't know what to expect going into this book, but I'm glad I took the chance. I love the dark in this family of books that are coming. If this is the way they are all going to be, my dark book loving heart will be content for a while. Loved the characters and chemistry they have. Definitely a dark read and at times a little brutal but I loved it!
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Dani René!

What a great start to the series! Whatever pre-conception about what you think this will be, throw it out the window. You will be surprised by the twists, the turns, the darkness and the sweetness.

Lance and Giuliana are not conventional. René does not write a trope. She creates her own story. She steps outside the box and writes a book that breaks the rules of “formula romance”. The story
Linda Lee
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Can love really keep you captive like that? Can emotion be so brutal, yet beautiful at the same time?”

I’ve patiently, ok not so patiently been waiting for this series to be released. The first book in the series didn’t disappoint and was everything I imagined and more. The storyline was filled with enough twists and turns to keep you guessing.

The Tabella Della Morte is where decisions are made, the kinds of decisions that are life changing. Headed by Arthur Calthorpe and surrounded by his twelv
Ellie Midwood
Shelves: dark-read
I honestly didn’t want this one to end! “Beautifully Brutal” gave me all kinds of feels as I was reading it. It was dark, twisted, raw, steamy, and incredibly sweet and touching all at the same time. From the very beginning, I rooted for Lance and Giuliana to find their way back to each other after they’d been cruelly separated by Giuliana’s father, the infamous Arthur Calthorpe - the head of the Cavalieri Della Morte. The plot was so suspenseful, so full of unexpected twists, it kept me on the ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
What a fabulous introduction to this much anticipated series. Don’t get me wrong this is a full story and what a story it is.

Lance Knight is a fearless man and a member of the Cavalieri. He fears nothing or no one. Now he finds himself fighting for the woman he loves....

But when everything is against him can he find the strength to fight for what he craves the most.

Giuliana has had a sheltered life but u like how she’s come out strong and ready to fight for what she wants.

Absolutely brilliant
Romaine Heart
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Lindsey King
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Feels 3
Storyline 4
Steam 3
Overall Rating 4

Emily
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yessssss. My dark heart loved every second of this dark, taboo romance. I was all for it!

The plot of this story was so intriguing and it had me hooked! It moved along at a quick pace but I liked it that way!

Lance Knight is your typical brooding alpha male and I absolutely adored the love he felt for his girl. He’s a stone cold killer to everyone else but with the love of his life? He’s hers.

Trust me when I say you have to get your hands on this dark romance book!
Books Lover
Well... if i have to be honest, it's a good start but not the best in this new "Cavalieri Della morte" SERIES . This was the fast, full action pack thriller with bit of suspense and mystery in it.

The concept of This whole series is very intriguing 12 assassin bound in one organisation to commit some horrific task while they are dealing with the love of their life with lots of hurdles and difficulties, they are made like commandos in some forces. All the men's are alpha , strong , high build, int
Rukaiya M.
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Penny For My Thoughts:

❝'You're brute, Lance,' she breathes with a smile against my lips. 'And you're beautiful baby girl,' I flirt with a grin, stepping back. 'I guess that makes us beautifully brutal.'❞

Beautifully Brutal. What a unique contrast. It's brutal yet beautiful. I never expected to love this book as much as I do right now. I didn't assume it to be so reflectively passionate. It starts off wonderfully with the man behind the curtains, Lance Vincent Knight who has been adopted and r
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“I’ll kill you. I will slice you open slowly, bask in your screams, and revel in your blood. It will be brutal, but it will also be oh so beautiful.”

Having been raised by the boss of the Cavaleri Della Morte, a group of 12 men who have become his family, Lance finds torture and death a form of art. Delivering pain to those that are past redemption he is a maestro of creating chaos and fear. Having broken the only rule that would earn him the wrath of his father figure and boss Lance is a man wit
Natasha
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: age-gap, dark-romance
Lance is a trained killer, Arthur's right hand man, and top assassin, in the Cavalieri. Arthur is like a father to Lance, he took Lance in when he was just a kid on the street and made him into the man he is today. Until Lance lays eyes on his daughter who is growing up. Sixteen he first noticed her. Seventeen he stole kisses away in the dark. Eighteen, Arthur caught them and sent her away.

Now, two years later, I just focus on the job, the kills in front of me. Until Arthur slips up and let's m
Ola Adamska
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2019
Beautifully Brutal is a first book in the series of standalone dark romance books. Cavalieri Della Morte is a group of serial killers that is based on Arthurian myth. Arthur is a boss here. And I'm still not sure what is going on in his mind. Hopefully, the next books will bring more light to it.
BB is a story of Guliana, Arthur's daughter and Lance, his first ever Della Morte member. There is a big age gap between characters. But they fell hard for each other in G younger years.
Nothing is easy i
Allyson
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"It will be brutal , but it will also be oh so beautiful."

This story, the beginning of a brand new series, will make you look at the historical acclaimed Round Table at a whole new light... a dark light that is! Sir Lance Knight is Beautifully Brutal in the Cavalieri Della Morte series.

Can two souls reconnect as one, even through torturous obstacles and blazing endeavors that Arthur procures? "...everyone knows when the Cavalieri come for you, there's no escape."

Dani Rene has up'd her game m
April Symes
Beautifully Brutal is part of a series of interconnected standalone reads-- each book features an assassin for The Cavalieri Della Morte. In this book, we get assassin Lance Knight and his forbidden love Giuliana's story. Lance has had feelings for Giuliana since she was young, but she was forbidden to him and their relationship was hindered by everyone that could. Theirs was an everlasting bond. Which was great when she suddenly up and disappeared . Lance never forgot her and Giuliana looked fo ...more
Lita Thomas
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautifully Brutal ( Cavalier Della's Mortem series) by Dani Rene is the first book in the series. Lance Knight had a rough life after his father killed himself and his mother became distort because of it. Tired of the neglect and the many boyfriends, he leaves home. His luck changes when he bumps into Arthur Calthorpe. Arthur is the head of an elite group of assassins. Arthur takes Lance under his wing. Lance now has become a part of this Elite group and is the number 1 solider. His undoing is ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: romaine
Lance ran from his bad childhood into the arms of Authur Calthorpe who raised him as a son. Arthur is ruthless, dangerous and the leader of the Tabella Della Morte.

Giuliana is a strong and fiesty young woman who is being used as a pawn in her father's games. When Arthur discovers his daughter has eyes for his number one assassin he sends her away to a convent.

Lance is a lost soul with a broken heart. Without Giuliana, he is a savage beast who enjoys bloodshed and torturing his victims.

The prolog
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Dani is an international bestselling author of a mix of various genres, from romantic suspense to dark erotic romance and even BDSM romance. She loves to delve into the raw, emotional journeys her characters venture on, and enjoys the dark, edgy, and sensual scenes that fill the pages of her books. Dani’s stories are seductive with a deviant edge with feisty heroines and dominant alphas.

Dani live

Cavalieri Della Morte (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Delinquent
  • Ivy’s Poison
  • Darkest Deeds (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Vow of Obedience (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • A Cruel Love
  • Valor (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Scarlet Mark