Start by marking “Spiritual Rebel: A Positively Addictive Guide to Finding Deeper Perspective and Higher Purpose” as Want to Read:

Published June 11th 2019 by Monkfish Book Publishing

Start your review of Spiritual Rebel: A Positively Addictive Guide to Finding Deeper Perspective and Higher Purpose
N.N. Light
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
There is a myriad of books on the market to help people find their way through this tricky world. It could take a lifetime to simply find the ones that might apply to your exact situation. The author here has done the leg work for you. Through her incredibly well written journey, she has tried and tasted most every kind of spiritual way that exists.

The key here is not to follow her way in exactitude. The journey to your own level of preferred spiritual awareness is an incredibly personal one.
Shannon
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I finished the book this evening and I wish I knew other people to discuss it with. It would be a great read for a spiritual or religious book club as it leaves great questions up for debate/discussion. It touches into many areas of ones faith and unapologetically lets the reader decide what they would buy into. I will be going back through the “workbook” portion to delve deeper. Overall, definitely worth some time and thought!
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this
Lorena
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so much fun! Author Sarah Bowen describes her spirituality as “often fluorescent orange with a thumping bass beat.” If you’re still searching for a spiritual practice that feels authentic to you, this book is filled with thought-provoking stories and quotations, fun practices, and lots of resources for further exploration, all written in a friendly and often humorous style. I made avid use of my highlighter while reading this book.

I like how the book was organized. It starts with a
Melina Lobo
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
What is real? How do you define real?

Spiritual Rebel by Sarah Bowen is a guide to help anyone who is on a newfound journey and may not necessarily want to to stick yo one path or religion.
You can find many teachings in this book from the Bible to Buddha.
There is a week by week learning session with help tips, rebellious variations and videos, books etc that can help understand these topics more clearly and in depth.
The author draws from personal as well as professional life to put her thoughts
Eileen Urbanic
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book took my confusion over spirituality and brought my beliefs into the light. I am not a one religion, or spiritual practice fits all my needs kinda gal. This book made me realize that it's ok, to take elements from different beliefs, put them together and have a spiritual practice that makes sense to me. This book will open your eyes to new possibilities.
Kasey Clark
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A thoughtful and humorous resource for tapping into great perspective, your true calling, spirituality, oneness with all beings, or whatever seems to be missing from your life. I will be referring back to it often in order to try reading some of the suggested texts and to also help me stay mindful in my journey to connect with this immense universe.
Cindy
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Interesting examination of finding what spiritual practices work for you. I appreciate the idea we can follow a path from different traditions simultaneously.
Amanda
Colby
Jenn
Yasmine Dero
Jun 12, 2019

• East of Hounslow (Jay Qasim #1)
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
  • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
  • Bright Young Dead (The Mitford Murders #2)
  • A French Girl in New York (The French Girl #1)
  • Someone To Kiss My Scars
  • Shadow of the Past
  • The Sweetest Accident
  • Where the Willow Weeps: The inside story of growing up in a cult, and how I found freedom in Christ
  • The Fabled Elephants: When Elephants Fly
  • Combat Boy and the Monster Token
  • They Called Us Enemy
  • Wish I Could Tell You
  • Health Revolution: Finding Happiness and Health Through an Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle
  • Choose: The Single Most Important Decision Before Starting Your Business
  • This Is Where You Belong: The Art and Science of Loving the Place You Live
  • Bibliophile: An Illustrated Miscellany
Recipient of Nautilus and other book awards, Sarah Bowen is multifaith spiritual educator, inspired speaker... and aspiring Jedi.

A graduate of New York City's One Spirit Interfaith Seminary, (Rev) Sarah is passionate about the study of the world's great faith traditions as well as travel to quirky, spiritually-charged locations. As a member of One Spirit’s academic staff, Spiritual Directors