Start by marking “Vas (The V Games, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vas  (The V Games, #3)

Vas

(The V Games #3)

The Volkov name is one I longed for.
Their household is one I grew up in, but not as an equal—as a maid’s son.
This didn’t stop me from becoming a man to be reckoned with.
But even with my rightful name finally given to me, I still feel adrift.
Until her.

Everything I did was for acceptance.
Everything I lost brought me to my family.
To this life.
To her.

I fought for my status.
I
Paperback, 1st edition, 274 pages
Published January 1st 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Vas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vas

warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 3 of The V Games series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:
(4.25 Stars)

Vas Volkov had a revered last name as one of the First Family but his rise to the top wasn’t an entitlement. He worked hard right from the bottom to finally earned the name. But his place in the family might be in jeopardy when he decided to pursue the tempting but forbidden fruit, Darya.

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Vas is the third book in the V Games series by K Webster and Ker Dukey, and I just became aware that it's also the last. I've loved all the previous installments and the Pretty Little Dolls series as well, so I'm really sad to see this story come to end. Over the course of these novels, we've been introduced to many incredible characters. They're vicious, vengeful, violent, and villainous, and I love each and every one of them!

ety

This book centers around the characters of Vas and Darya, but we al
CC
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

Vas Volkov is the son of a caring woman but her station as a maid deemed that Vas wouldn’t be fully accepted into the first family. Without wealth or prestige, Vas was raised differently and learned to work hard. Creating a niche where he can succeed, Vas is worthy of more and isn’t afraid to protect those who need it.

“I want to be her not-so-shiny knight in armor fighting her battles and winning her heart.”

Darya was raised in a convent and is quite sheltered until being thrust into
Jessica Alcazar
If dark mafia underworld romance is what revs your engine, then by all means #oneclick immediately. If it isn’t, walk away LOL I know I laugh, but I’m serious. I’m tired of seeing reviews for these kinds of stories being 1 and 2 stars because readers can’t take the darkness, so fair warning, it’s dark!

Okay, so I myself read all three back to back and I think it enhanced my appreciation for the story. Vas and Darya had an incredible amount of heart and it helped to balance out the perversion and
Melanie (mells_view)
Fear was my home until you.

OMG! What an end to this series. Vas and Darya may have the saddest beginning to their lives, but once they find each other. It’s everything. I loved this story and it made me so emotional at times. It was steamy. It was romantic. It was tragic. It was a great wrap up to all the drama that has gone on between these families. So many pay offs. Some new characters that I am LIVING and DYING for. Can’t wait to see what comes next from these two authors.
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
This instanstallment of the V-Games series is another intense, dark and sexy ride I never wanted to end. Vas Volkov is the bastard son, the half brother of Diana and Irina and as a son of the maid he never grew up in the world of the first families. He didn't experience the luxuries of his birthright but he also wasn't fully exposed to the cruel and vicious ways of his father. He was raised by a loving mother and that's probably why of all the heroes in this series so far, he has the kindest hea ...more
crni biser
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vas is too sweet and humane for this fuckedup "V world" 😁

I hope this is not the end, I need spinoff with Voskoboynikov girl, she is badass 🖤 And the twins 😻 #VetrovFamilyForever 😻🖤
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I have been so excited about the V game series for a long time and am sad to see it end. But Vas was honestly such a perfect ending to this series. Vas and Darya were so phenomenal and had such an amazing love story to balance out the violence and depravity the V games and the viciousness of these fighting families. I never wanted to see it end!

Without giving away any spoilers, I have always compared this series as a combination of the Hunger Games and an old world Russian bratva underworld. Are
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I’m so sad to see this series end! I have LOVED the V Games and Vas is no exception. Compared to Vlad and Ven, Vas seemed somewhat short and sweet. Although, the twists and turns just don’t stop coming! I loved every minute of this book. Now I’m really waiting/hoping for some spinoffs with all these great side characters! Highly recommend this series!!
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

VEN by Ker Dukey & K Webster
GENRE: Dark
NARRATION: Dual POV Hero/Heroine
BOOK DETAILS: Book #3 in the V Games Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
In able to follow the storyline it is recommended that you first read VLAD Book #1 and VEN Book #2 In the V Games series.

The bad boys are back and the next round of the V Games is being planned. Whilst including all the previous character we have come to know in the series this installment is Vas and Darya's story.

description

MY THOUGHTS
Be prepared
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
3 stars

I am so conflicted about this series. The authors really know how to blur the lines. These people are human traffickers and yet you root for the characters or the lesser of evils. There are some truly heinous characters in this series. This one feels like a bridge to other books in the series - we are still left with many questions, characters, and cliffie in other parts of the story although all seem to work out for Darya and Vas. I was encouraged by Vas and his ambiguous help for Vika -
Camila Matuella
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5

Foi bom até certo ponto, aí ficou um pouco meloso e me irritei hahahhaha

Mas é bom, não tão bom comparado aos anteriores, mas bom, aguardando ansiosamente o próximo livro.

Mirjam

When the sun sets, it’s the moon’s time to shine

Vas
Vocal.
Voracious.
Vindictive.
Volkov.

Vas Krasnoff, the Volkov bastard, the help’s offspring but the only son of one of the the First Families.

The third book in the The V Games Series did not disappoint. While I did not know exactly what to think of Vas in the other two books he has become a "Dark Angel" fighting, protecting and avenging his loved ones.

Meeting beautiful, innocent Darya has Vas in knots. He feels protectiveness towards her, a bu
Kahea
***5 ‘Villainous Motherfuckers’ Stars***

I wanted to savor this one because it’s the last in the series, but failed miserably...or not so miserably depending on your POV, but this book was kind of everything. Not that I didn’t think it would be, especially after Ven (Still a TOTAL Diana #fangirl) but this one was all kinds of deliciously dark, deviant, debauched, bloody and full of heart. I know you just went “Huh?!?” But, seriously. This book wrapped up the series so well and I’m crossing my t
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you have read the other two books in this series, you should see how different this book is. Vas is not an over the top alpha male like the other book males are. He is a badass but a sweet guy. Knowing he has to be a badass in the ring does not mean that he has to be that way out, and so you get this beautiful hero that you want to hide away with.

Vas is in love with a slave, but we have known this for a while. Darya is an angel that needs saving, but he has no idea whom he is saving. When Da
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
Vas is the final book in the epic conclusion to The V Games.
This book is filled with utter betrayals, death, and sinful off the charts steam.

Vas has risen to the top to claim what was rightfully his. But, when he meets a young woman named Darya everything starts to crumble. They have both seen darkness beyond belief, and see the world differently than others...

In a world of monsters, Vas and Darya find comfort in each other's arms.
Ana (thestarslisten)
*I would like to thank Indiesage PR for this tour and providing the eARC copy in exchange for an honest review.*

I think my heart leaped out of my chest from the thrill.

SPOILER-ISH if you haven’t read the previous books

When the sun sets, it’s the moon’s time to shine.

P L O T

If you thought this was gonna be a chill out ending to the trilogy because we’ve met everyone and Vas is falling for a servant maid, think again. The first family drama just got even messier! Who’s related to who? Who di
Shelby
* I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*

The 3rd, and final, book in The V Games was about Vas, he's the bastard son of the Volkovs (Diana & Irina's family). This is definitely a series that needs to be read in order. Vas has been previously portrayed as a play-boy, he's worked his way into the good graces of his father and is poised to take over everything Diana had worked for.
We learn the true nature of Vas, which is a far cry from what I thought he was. Being raised
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"The soft kiss he presses to my forehead lights my soul on fire. Can an angel have such an effect? A fallen one can. And why doesn't that terrify the living daylights out of me? Because it's Vas Volkov, that's why."

Oh Vas....I've been waiting for his story for an eternity it seems, I fell for him slowly throughout the other books, and I'm so happy to report, his story was all I anticipated and MORE. Nothing is hotter than Vas, cast aside due to being a product of an affair, making his own way on
April Symes
This is book three in the “V Games” series by authors K Webster and Ker Dukey. I recommend that you do not read this as a stand alone for these books should be read in succession to each other or you will be so completely lost on all the families/plot that is woven between each book. This book is Vas and Darya’s story. Without giving away much spoilers, Vas can’t get the slave girl Darya out of his head.  He makes sure to go out of his way to see her every time he goes to visit his sister.  It d ...more
Kim BookJunkie
”I can’t be everyone’s motherfucking knight in shining armor. I’m not a knight. I’m not made of shiny silver and bravery. I’m tarnished and deceptive. I slither through the weeds of this world seeking my own apple to sink my teeth into.”

Like all of the tough Russian men in this series, Vas is strong, sexy and formidable! However, he’s also extremely passionate, compassionate, empathetic and caring. This book is so much more than just the tale of how he rescues Darya, a fragile, complex charact
The Smutbrarians
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 3
Steam 5
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Authors
Reviewed by Robin

Vas grew up alongside his sisters but was never part of the Volkov family. But that only made him stronger. He fought harder for acceptance and the only people he cared about. But then he met his angel. And he knew he’d do whatever it took to save her and keep her safe.

“I want to free his beast. Because deep down, I feel like maybe his beast would save me. That he wouldn’t destroy me like the others. He woul
Avid Reader
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vas (The V Games #3) by Ker Dukey & K. Webster
4 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: Murder, Ultimate fighting, Rape, Human trafficking, mob living, abuse
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the third book in the V games and it did not disappoint.

Darya is living in a world of pain. It's a world she has become accustomed to, but not the world that she was born in to. While living in a convent, Darya was also exposed to brutal living, but in a different light. While she wa
SimplyƝì₭
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Angela

Damn it is over!! I found myself grinning at the end. But I quickly scanned back to that elobarite family tree. And guess what?? NO MORE V names. Shit shit.. this is possibly the end. Unless they break tradition and do one on Vika. But I can't put my eggs in that basket.

I need to come to the reality that they cannot write about these wonderful crime families forever. So on with my review. I just love books in the beginning of the year. You know, when you vow to write a lengthy review for every
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book three in The V Games series. Vlad and Ven must be read first in order to understand this story. After reading the first two books I couldn’t wait to read Vas. I wasn’t disappointed as I absolutely loved this story.

This is an intense and insane read. I didn’t even try to predict how this story was gonna go...these two authors have a uniqueness where you don’t know what to think, you can’t guess forward. You just gotta hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

If you like these two authors t
arissa
I love Vas, he's the most decent man of this bunch. I also love (view spoiler)

p.s. I can't wait for Alyona's book. Bring on the Barbie turned killing machine and her men!
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
I have loved every step of this crazy journey.......nothing compared to The V Games. To see things come full circle with the players of The First Families was a treat. I hate to see the end if these characters, but maybe we will get more from these (2) amazing authors in the future!!
Excessive~Reader
Vas is the 3rd book in the series, so as we know from the first 2 books that Vas is a streetwise tough SOB but he loves his sisters deeply. So when his heart takes in another, that person must be worth it. But worth fighting his sisters’ husbands aka the first families, for a slave girl or for one of their own? Vas think so. And he does not disappoint! Swoon!
Darya hasn’t had the best life but it was one of purity... until the devil came. An angel in hell can only take so much, Unless they have

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

The V Games (3 books)