Start by marking “Missing You, Missing Me (You and Me Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Missing You, Missing Me (You and Me Series Book 1)

Missing You, Missing Me (You and Me Series Book 1)

Cleo is good at two things: stealing the spotlight and always making the wrong decisions. From bad tattoos to a sudden elopement, Cleo is a mess who can’t help but be loved from everyone around her. Except for the one that matters, her husband.

Ethan is hurt beyond measure. Leaving home after losing his best friend and brother, he joined a band and traveled the world looki
Published November 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Missing You, Missing Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing You, Missing Me

Elizabeth Cole
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Original review can be found at: http://www.nerdprobs.com/books/book-r...

**A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

When my co-editor asked me to do her a favor and read/review the book she had just finished editing, I said why not. I love finding new authors and the fact that it was a romance helped. I was not disappointed.

As the story opens we see Cleo, the main character, sitting with her bandmates watching the other band they are going on tour with a
Kristin
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is not one for the faint of heart. This is raw, grueling to get through some of the complicated relationships sometimes, and just not an easy life to read about. But the characters are fantastic, the writing is good, and the story line is unique. Definitely check it out.
MamaBee
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was well written and took me on one hell of a roller coaster ride!
HG7
Debut author and certainly a solid start to a writing career. It was well-written with good character development but a light plot and drawn out storyline with little depth into big issues. The subject matter of abuse was there, as was drug abuse, but only at a surface level. Much of the actual abuse was mild and implausible at times. If running for the Senate you don't leave mark's on the wife's face. And she did not have any classic abuse behaviors.

I'll admit I may have been overly critical i
Tylor Paige
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kyla Stull