Start by marking “Blood Out: Austin Conrad Thriller #3” as Want to Read:
Blood Out: Austin Conrad Thriller #3

Blood Out: Austin Conrad Thriller #3

A rebel biker on the run. An outlaw motorcycle club in turmoil. A violent past that haunts them all.

Austin Conrad narrowly survived the opening salvo in the war against his former brothers in the Rattlers Motorcycle Club. A war that started when the MC’s ruthless leader crossed a line that even Austin’s questionable morals could not condone. Now both sides are gathering

Published November 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Blood Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Out

Start your review of Blood Out: Austin Conrad Thriller #3
Jay Williams
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
The saga continues as Austin fights the Rattlers over the human trafficking activity. Old friends and new join him, and he makes an amazing discovery about his father. The writing is clear, and the author demonstrates detailed knowledge of the motorcycle life style. I recommend this entire series for its entertainment value and authenticity.
Richard Lang
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not sure what to make of it

First off, I will say that I also read the first two "books" in the series, but as you might guess from my use of quotation marks, I have a quibble. The first one (Blood Brothers) barely clocked in at an hour's reading. In my world, that's not a book - it's a novella. The same was true for the second one (No Time To Bleed). It was also a novella in disguise. They should have been part of this book. Eliminating the retelling of details that a series requires would have
Genelle Themann
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
In gang terms, once you are in, you are in. Therefore, the only way out is by Blood. When Austin Conrad had enough of the Rattler's Motorcycle Gang after he found that the leader was smuggling illegal alien girls and women to be used as sex slaves, that was enough for him to quit. Trying to walk away was not acceptable and he soon found himself the target of his former friends. But Conrad did not go quietly into the night, turning the tables on who was the hunted and who was the hunter.

This is
Teresa Collins
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to say I loved this book, but if you read it you will realize that's a really strange thing to say. I even feel a little weird saying that I enjoyed it because it is a violent, profanity-ridden, intense, dark, and any other descriptive term you can come up with to describe a book where even the "hero" is a very violent person. It is also a book that grabs you on the first page and doesn't let go until the last. Since it is the 3rd book in the Conrad series I was very familiar with the ...more
Elsa Hoffmann
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was a wild ride. Every time I thought Austin was done for, he managed to escape - this guy is better than Rambo!

The subject matter is human trafficking - and I'm always glad when authors use this because the more we read it, the more aware we become. It's a world wide problem, and the people who do this deserve death.

But inbetween fighting for his life, and for the lives of the girls, Austin has to face some brutal revelations, and a very unlikely ally.

Exciting and quite bloody, fast
Georganne
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The life of Austin Conrad is hard and filled with deception. The book starts out rather slow, but hold on because once it starts, it rolls into excitement that doesn’t stop. Austin is like a thorn in the side of his club. He quits which is unheard of in the biker club. Austin is now out for revenge and running for his life. Austin can’t trust anyone. The things he discovers surprises even him. A few members of the Rattlers and Satan’s Bastards, opposing clubs, have joined together for a cruel, ...more
Will Decker
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is a continuation of the Austin Conrad series. Each story can be read as a stand-alone book, but they are so much better if you read them in the order they were intended. Sharp’s characters are as real as they come and the action superbly choreographed. You almost feel like ducking when the bullets start flying and the blood is splattering. With each new release that I’ve read, I am further captivated with this author’s skill at bringing such a complex character and his vivid outlook ...more
C.
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As a killer, Austin tops them all and I love him for it. I was afraid I was reading the last book in the series until I realized we’re going to meet his cousin!!! I love that the author puts you inside Austin’s head. His ability to control a situation without emotion really draws the reader to him. Now Dusty has me waiting for the next book. Keep them coming and I’ll keep on reading!!!
Chris Wells
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final part in the series about biker Austin Conrad and his separation from his motorcycle club The Rattlers. As with the other books in the series this one works very well on its own but unlike those novellas this is a full length novel. It never feels longer though as it flies along at quite a pace and never feels over loaded. As a self proclaimed SPOILER HATER I won’t give away anything in terms of story line but rest assured it’s full of tough men, shady investigations, hard ...more
Frank Geimer
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast paced, vividly realistic with well defined characters that will hold you in suspense until the end. I thoroughly enjoyed this read and expect that you will too.
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Austin continues his battle with the Rattlers, his ex biker gang. He wants to break up Tillman's trafficking ring. Action and drama. Shoot outs and capture escapes. Action to keep you entertained. This is the third in the series and it gets better with each novel.
Colleen Sasser
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a page turner wondering how Austin is going to get out of each jam he gets himself into. It has realistic characters and scenes. It is action packed, twisted and easy to read. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it. I received this book as an ARC and I am voluntarily reviewing this book.
T Olsen
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like a hero who gets things done, no matter some spilling of blood, this is the book.
I really enjoyed the book, it's very well written, with a good plot and story, great characters and the logic and facts are straight.
Joan Barstad
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blood Out is #3 in this series.

I love Austin Conrad. He's an old, bad guy, but he has principles!

Other bikers are after him, and you're taken on a rough ride. I find this book well-written, and lots of heart pounding excitement will keep you up at night.

I would love to see a #4 come along.
Grady
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A thriller of a read the Austin character is great. The action and twists in the storyline keeps your attention.
Clive Willcocks
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great exciting read from Dusty. I really enjoyed this book. Highly recommended. Can't wait to read the next one.
Penny Ladner
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Dusty Sharp!!

I really enjoyed learning more about Austin. Every book makes you want more. I love the in depth information about Southern California. I'm looking forward to learning even more about Austin's past and military history. Also want to know Bank's story.
I highly recommend the series.
Linda
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping series!

I just finished reading "Blood Out" the third book (so far!) in the Austin Conrad series. It is a gripping story of loyalty lost, revenge, intrigue and an outlaw's sense of "crossing the line" into an illegal activity he couldn't condone.
Austin is a man who has been involved in running drugs, illegal immigrants, and other activities, including murder. Most of these killings are of ruthless MC members whether of Austin's club or a rival club's members. Some of the descriptions
Diana Lindoff
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First up -- Thanks to Dusty Sharp for giving us a full length story this time. I do recommend reading the first two novellas (Blood Brothers and No Time to Bleed) to obtain background for parts of this story

Dusty Sharp's third installment of Austin Conrad's story is Blood Out a full-length, non-stop, fast action thriller and it was difficult to actually put down the book.

Austin isn't an upstanding citizen but he does have a conscience - he's the bad guy with feelings; unless you do him wrong.
Rosemary
Blood Out - a review by Rosemary Kenny

When MC Austin Conrad left his late father's motorcycle gang The Rattlers, he thought he and current leader Tillman had reached an understanding to stay out of each other's way and let bygones be bygones, in Dusty Sharp's dramatic and exciting Blood Out - Book 3 in his Austin Conrad Thriller series.

Needless to say, that's not the case and soon Austin's dodging ambushes and fighting for his life against the 'brothers' he thought had betrayed him by their move
Cindy Golding
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
My 1st Austin Conrad 1-3

I choose 4 because the books kept me wanting to keep reading. I will pretty much read any kind of book that has anything to do with riding harleys and bikers an such. Having Austin being army guy and a paratrooper which my son was and a family that rides harleys reading about how people write different stories is very interesting and fun.
I would like to know where Austin's mom is,(did I miss it?),why he never really hooked up with Frankie and why don't she try and make
sam
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Satisfying end to a good story

Dusty Sharp has a fantastic eye for the little details that make a story come to life. His character Austin Conrad feels like somebody i might have known in my younger years .
Keep writing Dusty. I know there are more stories rattling around in that busy brain of yours....your fans are ( patiently ?) waiting for more
David Taylor
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Austin Conrad series continues to be action packed with plenty of twists in the story line that are unexpected or unanticipated. Blood Out was the best of the three stories not only from the action perspective, but Austin Conrad shows his true colors, and not the ones on his vest.
Barbara
Jan 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
Far TOO violent for me!
Pam Starr
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A long read, but worth it.

I was very impressed by the characters. Very believable. A man on a mission. Very driven. Doing whatever it takes, right or wrong.
GREGORY M
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

Good character and action packed stories. I can’t wait for the SF FOLLOWUP, PLEASE HURRY AUSTIN CONRAD is Jack Reacher type of character and all action!
Paul Reichman
Dec 02, 2018
Ward Kinard
Oct 19, 2019
Gene Eby
Jan 03, 2019
Margaret
Feb 13, 2019

• The Lock (Eddie Collins, #4.5)
  • Hemingway Found: A Ryan Bodean Tropical Thriller
  • Lost Hills (Eve Ronin #1)
  • The Coelho Medallion (Dan Kotler #1)
  • Ship Wrecked III
  • Micah Goes On a Date: A Micah Reed Thriller Short Story
  • Even (Ham #2)
  • Super Sniper (Jack Hunter #2)
  • The Raid (Ryan Decker #2)
  • Ham
  • Retrieval (A Javin Pierce Spy Thriller #4)
  • The Death Of Jessica Ripley (Eddie Collins #5)
  • Lines of Duty: A Deputy Corus Mystery
  • Alter Ego (Sam Prichard #19)
  • Thin Gray Lines: A Deputy Corus Mystery
  • Legacy of the Lost (Atlantis Legacy, #1)
  • A Talent for Killing
  • Red Phoenix (Thomas Caine #2)
Dusty Sharp lives in Southern California with his wife, Stephanie, and four English Mastiffs. He enjoys exploring the back-country of the desert southwest and tinkering on old Ford Broncos. Dusty enjoys good cigars, better food, and great beer. He has had a lifelong interest in the history of California and the west, and is a proud brother of E Clampus Vitus. His professional background is in ...more