Start by marking “Crossroads” as Want to Read:
Crossroads

Crossroads

Every decision may cost you.

Join 21 bestselling and award-winning authors as they bring you action, adventure and drama in these 20 multi-genre stories that will keep you entertained even after you finish the books.

ebook
Published May 1st 2019 by Flavorlove Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossroads

Rosie J.
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anthology Romance Lovers
CROSSROADS IS HERE!

Join 20 bestselling and award-winning authors as they bring you action, adventure and drama in these 19 multi-genre stories that will keep you entertained even after you finish the books.

These stories run the gambit of the paranormal, other worlds, contemporary millionaires, military themed, alpha males, romantic suspense and even a touch of intrigue. There's something for everyone and enough for all.

Featuring stories from:
Kassanna, LaVerne Thompson, Eve Vaughn, Latrivia Wel
Lisa Tetting
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is full of treasures! Each author is a force to be reckoned with. Each story was unique and well written. A special shoutout to Reana Malori - I am so in love with the hot and dangerous Tristan, the Death Bringer.
Melanie
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been counting down until this anthology was released and have not been able to put it down. I'm a fan of all of these authors so to have so many great stories in one place makes me really really happy. I love how the crossroads theme is incorporated into each story and especially enjoyed Reana Malori's Tangled Lies and S.K. Lessly's Broken Promises.

Tangled Lies by Reana Malori - I love how strong the heroine was in this story. Camille was a woman who was comfortable being herself and was
Crystal Franklin
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of some of the best author's that I have read, it's a lot of books in one place to read. I loved each and every story that was told in this compilation. From author Kassanna, Ancelli, Eve Vaughn and Reana Malori, I even discovered a new author Naleighna Kai. I was gifted an ARC in return for an honest opinion of Tangled Lies by Reana Malori. Tangled Lies is the story of Tristan and Camille. When you are introduced to Tristan, who by the way is as sexy as they come, very alpha a ...more
Trina
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an Advance Review Copy of CROSSROADS: A PROFESSIONAL PACT by Savannah J. Frierson. I really enjoyed reading Granger and Deena story. The Pact they mad benefited both of them. Deena with her struggles of getting her students to be more active during her lectures and Granger because he was finally able to given a chance to play a role that was more than just an action star. I like the fact that he was always her protector even before they made the pact. Even though it took them a bit to ...more
Truth
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's true. Every book I've read from the talented Savannah J. Frierson has been phenomenal and so full of authentic characters that it makes me happy I opened the book! This story was brilliantly written and I absolutely loved the characters. If you want a book that will let you see how an author can wield a pen and create something with energy and power, then this book is definitely for you! I loved it!

Kimberley Cornwell
Apr 28, 2019 rated it liked it
This book would have received more stars from me, except the editing/proofreading (or should I say that lack of) ultimately detracted from my overall enjoyment of the story. As one might expect with an anthology, the quality of writing varies from writer to writer. One of my very favorite writers, Savannah J. Frierson has an enjoyable submission. I also enjoyed Eve Vaughn's piece. Laughed out loud in some places with the story from Olivia Gaines and thought the story by Latrivia Welch was darlin ...more
Jay
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Professional Pact is Granger's and Deena's story in the Crossroads anthology. This was a lovely tale of two friends making a pact that would help each achieve something they desperately wanted. One got their wish, the other did not. Did they at least find love? You'll have to read the book to find out. .

Denise Van plew
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great collection with many authors you love to read. One of the good things about this one it is not just one genre it mixes it up and gives several. One such is a good one by Afton Locke that involve a single mom Gina crosses paths with Ryan with one that will stir the heart due to the circumstances you will be torn but stuck to the end.
Pooh
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
From the start, this story lacked the fire to grab me and encourage me to care about the characters. The story also did not flow well.

Katara Johnson
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each story in this unique box set has the reader wanting to know more about each situation and circumstance. If one is looking for a complex sample of these authoresses then this box set is for them! Great job ladies!
Jackie Bragg
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An awesome Talents of 21 Spectacular Authors who I love. A Freaking Fantastic Stories in one Boxset💜💜💜💜💜
Olivia Gaines
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: on-my-shelf
Denise
V. Vee
LaVerne
Savannah
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Reana Malori
Aliyah Burke
Afton Locke
Sk Lessly
JeanieandJayha
Cheryl Corbin
Dec 27, 2018
Sage Young
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Brenda
rated it did not like it
Jan 21, 2019
Calvin
Dec 21, 2018
Pam Smith
Dec 27, 2018
LaVerne Thompson is a USA Today Bestselling, award winning, multi-published author, an avid reader and a writer of contemporary, fantasy, and sci/fi romances. She also writes romantic suspense and new adult under the pen name Ursula Sinclair, her alter ego, who likes her relationships a little more complicated.

Her stories are highly sensual with erotic elements but she has a few that are consider