Start by marking “Crossroads” as Want to Read:
Crossroads

Crossroads

Every decision may cost you.

Join 21 bestselling and award-winning authors as they bring you action, adventure and drama in these 20 multi-genre stories that will keep you entertained even after you finish the books.

ebook
Published May 1st 2019 by Flavorlove Publishing (first published April 23rd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossroads

Start your review of Crossroads
Rosie J.
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anthology Romance Lovers
CROSSROADS IS HERE!

Join 20 bestselling and award-winning authors as they bring you action, adventure and drama in these 19 multi-genre stories that will keep you entertained even after you finish the books.

These stories run the gambit of the paranormal, other worlds, contemporary millionaires, military themed, alpha males, romantic suspense and even a touch of intrigue. There's something for everyone and enough for all.

Featuring stories from:
Kassanna, LaVerne Thompson, Eve Vaughn, Latrivia W
Karen's Bookshelf
What do you get when you put together some of the greatest romance author? Crossroads is the culmination of some of the top IR authors coming together to give some of the best stories so far this year. This set of books has it all, passionate love scenes, drama, action, and many happily ever afters. The character endear you from beginning to end. In Tangled Lies by Reana Malori, you meet Tristan Lucarelli, the hot and sexy mob boss, whom from his first sight of Camille Sperry, feels as if he has ...more
Tiffany
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favorite stories were “Good Luck, Charlie”, “A Hero For Hire”, “Broken Promises”, and “Invisible”.

Such good stories. I cannot wait to read the rest of “Broken Promises”.
Patricia
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bwwm, box-set

It took me forever and a day. With me busy schedule. However I finally finished the book... Some stories were better then others. Overall I enjoyed it.
Lisa Tetting
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is full of treasures! Each author is a force to be reckoned with. Each story was unique and well written. A special shoutout to Reana Malori - I am so in love with the hot and dangerous Tristan, the Death Bringer.
Tracey
This anthology was not what I was expecting.

Redemption by Kassanna
In this short novella by Kassanna, Amelia is an alpha, and Roman is her mate. There are a lot of twists and turns in this story, that I didn't quite understand, it was very busy and hard to follow and it ended on a cliffhanger so there is more to come of this band of shifters.

Tangles Lies by Reana Malori
I was very disappointed with the flow of this story. It was not the best of Ms. Malori, for a minute there I thought I was readin
Cherryl Montgomery
I just love this compilation of stories

There was a genre for everyone's interest. I enjoyed reading each and everyone of them. Some were by my favorite authors I was familiar with already and just love anyway. I was introduced to new authors I had not read before and will be looking for more books by them. My only problem with this anthology is that some of the stories could have had better editing. Some stories were cliffhangers, which I abhor and I pray the authors will not keep us waiting too
Michelle
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Goodness!!

The stories contained in between The covers are awesome. The stories made me laugh, cry, tell and cheer. These authors workers hard to produce some amazing stories and a few surprises me. Phoenix Daniels continues to evolve and present new facets to her repertoire. Jeanie Johnson and Jayha Leigh entertain and educate as only they can. It was wonderful to read a new story from Shara Azod. V.Vee did the danggone thing with Growl!! I 'm still salivating and impatiently waiting for Howl's
Julia
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love anthologies

My reviews will not be in order. Wrecked by Dahlia Rose. I received this story as an ARC. Charlie is a wealthy young woman, used to the finer things in life and could do without her judgemental bodyguard in her opinion. Jeremy is her soldier turned bodyguard protector, who would rather not deal with the "spoiled little rich girl" in his opinion. They set sail on her father's yacht headed to a resort. Their tolerance for each other will be tested when a storm hits and they end up
Pamelon
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This anthology is one of the best I've ever purchased. Every author's contribution was awesome and for 99¢. The books went from Sweet Heat to Flaming Hot to OMG to Hell's Fire!!! These author's showed out! Some of the books were cliffhangers....but the majority were full books or intros to new series. Just awesome! Whatever your genre, you'll find it here! Can't wait for the continuation of the coming series! :) 😄
Darcy
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Professional Pact

I was honored with an advace copy of A Professional Pact. Granger and Deena's story was unique. They never really had much in common but that is what made their story special. He was the hot movie star and she the nerdie introverted professor. An excellent read and highly recommend!!!
carolyn williams
Two stars

Wish I could do better than two stars, but some of the stories in this book I just did not care for. Although there were 5 stories worth all the stars they all ended in cliffhangers. Which. Causes you to wait 6months to a year for the ending. I think next time I will continue to stick with my single books and leave the combined ones along .
Jackie
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best anthologies out there with some of my favorite authors. SK Lessly, Reana Malori, Phoenix Daniels, Olivia Gaines, Kassanna, I could go on and on about the great authors in this set. There is a little bit of everything in this for the IR reader from romantic comedy to paranormal. Great job ladies.
Janice O Redmond
Outstanding in concept

I appreciated the variety of authors. This book was an introduction to New readings which was greatly appreciated. However, I gave the book five stars even though I was greatly disturbed by the poor editing which slows down the reading by making true meaning of some of the ideas trying to be conveyed. Need more concentration on EDITING.
LaTanya Wright
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

There are not enough things I can say about this bundle of work. I wish I would have taken notes after each story so that I could compliment each author individually. All I can say is one click this without hesitation. There is something for everyone and you will not be disappointed!
Tas
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Compilation Of Novellas

This is a great compilation of authors and stories. It has a little of everything for everyone. I was a little disappointed 😞 a few of the books have cliffhangers and there it's no forthcoming information on them if you wanted to continue. Trust me, I tried looking on author pages even googling. Hence my 4 instead of 5 star review.
Von V
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These ladies always up their game

The mixture of strong will, southerners, cursing AND chaos strikes again. The story has a great balance of a love that feeds into fantasies you might not think possible.
Sheena Johnson
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy reading!!!

I enjoyed this entire book. I have books that I'm anticipating the full books of from my favorite authors and enjoyed reads from authors I've never had the pleasure of reading. Happy reading
Kaydee
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best Anthology Ever

I usually avoid buying these. Usually, there are only one or two decent stories in the bunch & the price is to high for the quality.

I loved all the stories and characters.
Hazel Ann
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I enjoyed tangled lies by reana Malori. So fireball good. Camille and Tristan my couple. Have to read the rest f stories but I know I will enjoy it
DK
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better than expected

Some stories were cliffhangers or snippets while others gave you a full and robust shirt story. Overall I enjoyed this work and I’m happy I purchased it
Cheryl Corbin
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Nice. CRosssection of Authors

I purchased my copy of this book. Glad to see Kassanna back with the pack!
Suspense, paranormal, military and more.
Linda D. Christiani
Linda Christiani

I really enjoyed reading almost back to back some of my favorite authors and I even found a new author for me definitely recommend!
Pamela A. Bryant
Awesome
Miranda Lynn
Some of the stories were good, many needed another round of proofing or editing or even beta reading.
Cherryce Williams
Great read

Purchased this book because some of my favorite author are in it. Now I have found new author that I will be reading more of. I enjoyed each of these stories.
Sharon McDowall
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, great read

This was a fantastic well compiled anthology. Many of my favorite authors have books in this collection and they did not fail to deliver. I am definitely going to finish some of the stories which have continuations.
Melanie
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been counting down until this anthology was released and have not been able to put it down. I'm a fan of all of these authors so to have so many great stories in one place makes me really really happy. I love how the crossroads theme is incorporated into each story and especially enjoyed Reana Malori's Tangled Lies and S.K. Lessly's Broken Promises.

Tangled Lies by Reana Malori - I love how strong the heroine was in this story. Camille was a woman who was comfortable being herself and was
Crystal Franklin
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of some of the best author's that I have read, it's a lot of books in one place to read. I loved each and every story that was told in this compilation. From author Kassanna, Ancelli, Eve Vaughn and Reana Malori, I even discovered a new author Naleighna Kai. I was gifted an ARC in return for an honest opinion of Tangled Lies by Reana Malori. Tangled Lies is the story of Tristan and Camille. When you are introduced to Tristan, who by the way is as sexy as they come, very alpha a ...more
Trishia
Love's Sacrifice (Ancelli) - 8/10
Shattered Promises (Sage Young) - 9/10
Mercur

• Where Love is Found
  • Carter (Me Three Movement #1)
  • His To Claim (Alien Overlords, #1)
  • Walking the Dawg (Love Thy Neighbor #2)
  • Rashid: Her Ruthless Boss: 50 Loving States, Hawaii
  • Declan (Me Three Movement #2)
  • Mr. Vega
  • Until My Last Breath ( Townsend Series # 0.5)
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • Keane - Her Ruthless Ex: 50 Loving States, Massachusetts
  • Bound Through Time: Past (Viking Brothers #1)
  • Broken Promises
  • Through the Woods (Love Thy Neighbor #1)
  • Duncan (Across the Aisle #2)
  • Growl's Queen (Woodland Pack #1)
  • Rhapsody (The Butcher and the Violinist #1)
  • His to Keep: A Sci-Fi Alien Romance
  • Jacob's Song
NYT and USA Today Bestselling Author Eve Vaughn has enjoyed creating characters and making up stories from an early age. As a child she was always getting into mischief, so when she lost her television privileges (which was often), writing was her outlet. Her stories have gotten quite a bit spicier since then! Eve likes to read, bake, make crafts, travel, and spend time with her family. She lives ...more