Start by marking “Vengeance Blind” as Want to Read:

Vengeance Blind

Cruelly imprisoned in her own home, a successful novelist must use all of her imagination to stay alive.

Recovering from a road accident that has left her half-blind and in a wheelchair, Belle Hammer is alone in her secluded house set in a sprawling ten-acre plot, deep in the forests beyond Perth, Australia.

Her husband having left on a work trip, and living miles away
Published November 25th 2018 by THE BOOK FOLKS bestselling crime thriller and suspense publisher

To ask other readers questions about Vengeance Blind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vengeance Blind

Start your review of Vengeance Blind
Bibi
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
A nail-biting suspense it was not

Belle, our protagonist, is home alone convalescing and with her husband away, Georgia, a nurse, was employed to care for her; however, from their very first meeting, it’s patently obvious there’s something fundamentally wrong with Georgia.

What follows seemed simple while being a tad unconvincing but regardless of my complete ambivalence, it’s clear the author knows how to tell a story. I only wish it hadn’t been quite so...what’s the word?...boring.
Diane Dickson
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another gripping thriller from Anna Willets. The tension is unrelenting. Right from the beginning, there are hints that all in not going to go well, just a feeling of impending doom hidden in the first chapter. After that it is a maelstrom of misfortune, bad timing and plain out evil.

There are many threads in this novel, and each time it seems that you have it all worked out there is another bump in the road and more hidden secrets are hinted at and more guilt is exposed.
From the very beginning
Pat
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. I can't believe all the five star reviews. Maybe I have read too many thrillers but this was unbelievably predictable. Apart from knowing how the story would pan out, it was kind of suspenseful. And I did finish it just to see if and how anyone would be killed. Again - predictable. This is my least favourite of Anna Willett's books so far and possibly my last.
Kevin
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
You may be paranoid, but it’s possible that there really is someone out to get you. Anna Willett spins out a tale so filled with tension and suspense that the reader is never sure when to take a breath. Belle, an author who is recovering from a serious car accident that has confined her to a wheelchair, is home alone in her secluded residence in Australia. Her husband, Guy, just left for an extended trip to appear in a film being shot in New Zealand. But there’s nothing to worry about, because ...more
Rebecca Merder
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Read! Can't wait for the next book!
David Pearson
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read from Anna Willett. Filled with tension from the off, I found myself wanting to shout at the unfortunate woman in the wheelchair at various times - but of course to no avail.

This is a twisty, tense tale that deserves more than 5 starts - don't miss it!!!!!
Velva Fletcher
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Edge of your seat reading

This poor woman is hurt and has to rely on the help of a in home nurse to help while her husband is away in business. But who is this nurse. It will have you on the edge of your seat wanting to help and wanting to know what happens next. Great read.
Donna Bell
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great one!

Another great one by Anna Willett. Almost finished it in one sitting, hard to put down. Very suspenseful, riveting. I’ve read almost all her books now and have never been disappointed.
brenda wilson
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vengeance Blind

I really enjoyed this story,it kept me wondering what would happen next.I just had to tell everyone how good it is.( Be sure to read this one)
Linda Ownby
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Horror building by the page...read in one go.
Janet Harrison
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing thriller by Anna Willett. It was so hard to put down, definitely tense and scary!
Kathy Debow
Jun 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Very good,enjoyed the character's.Looking forward to another Anna Willett novel.
Erik Empson
Willett is up to her usual tricks in this creepy suspenseful title about a woman imprisioned in her own home. The suspense gradually ratchets up to an explosive finale. Hard to put down, with a nice little reveal that will surprise and please the reader.
Bulldog67
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tense and scary!

I’ve read every one of Anna Willett’s books and can’t get enough of them. She does an amazing job of weaving these tense chilling thrillers that are almost impossible to put down.

This story is about a writer who is temporarily confined to a wheelchair. She lives in an isolated location and so when her husband goes leaves on a work trip, she is dependent on a young nursing assistant. I can’t say more without giving too much away but things get very disturbing and it’s hard to know
Margaret
Jan 20, 2019
T Hoover
Jan 26, 2019
annegibson
rated it did not like it
Feb 07, 2019
Dec 13, 2018
Deb Wilson
Jan 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Murder Undeniable (Kat and Mouse Mysteries #1)
  • Malignant
  • The Girl in Red
  • Murder In The Dark
  • The Regret
  • You're All Mine
  • Who Is She? (Jack Anderson #2)
  • The Girl on Gander Green Lane
  • The Ex
  • The Disappeared
  • Dying To Tell
  • I Want You Gone
  • Don't Look Back
  • One Step Ahead (The DCI Jeffrey Brandt Murders Trilogy #1)
  • The Pupil
  • Suspicion
  • Perfect Bones (Dr. Samantha Willerby #3)
  • A Perfect Tenant