Start by marking “Taming Eastyn” as Want to Read:
Taming Eastyn

Taming Eastyn

Shay:

Stampton College was a new start for me, but after being taken advantage of one too many times, my trust in people had diminished, leaving me with no-one
My dreams of being a writer were my secret, as well as the inspiration that fueled my words.
Eastyn Woodman was an enigma. Cold, dark, mysterious, and everything I should stay away from.
But I never listened to my own a
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Taming Eastyn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming Eastyn

Dena
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotionally complex

This is a very complex book. There are the MC who are complex and emotionally charged. Shay is living in isolation and she doesn't know how to move on from her past. Eastyn is broken to the point where he barely functions without his friends. They need each other which we see right off. The characters are what make this story great. There are complex situations that make your heart hurt. I could feel the emotion pouring out. The only thing I had a problem with was the formatti
Kimberly Garner
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book has a good story lines with complex characters. One weird thing is this book doesn't have chapters, it just has dual pov. So if that is going to bother you, don't read. However, The characters and the story are all great, the pace is perfect, there is no lulls. You can tell that the author isn't from America, just from some terminology, it's not a big deal, and I don't rack authors over the coals for it.
Samantha Hollinger
Emotionally raw and real

I'm slightly speechless from finishing this book. The emotions and characters in this book are real and I couldn't put it down. This book broke my heart in some areas and mended it in others. You don't know what will happen when you finally find a light in your darkness. I hope everyone can find theirs and let the healing begin as Eastyn and Shay have!
Amy
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun book

This was Shay and Eastyn's story. Shay having grown up with distant lawyer parents, never really had to love and care most do. She meets Eastyn who had a baby life experience that changed the course of his life. Together they work on pulling each other up and to conquer their issues
Marisa Gordon
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! Two people that needed each other desperately finding each other! I especially loved the part where a group of lads faced up to a load of bitching girls, instead of sitting back and letting it happen. We need more of that! Thanks for the read! Looking forward to the next one!
BookLoverUK1979
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emotional, heartbreaking, and gut-wrenching story.
Shay and Eastyn needed each other to heal, and when they came together in this book, the chemistry was sizzling!
Shay has trust issues that are rooted deep, and Eastyn has been tormented in ways that should never have happened to him. These two characters are stronger together and it definitely shows on every page.
I can't wait for more.
Jen Peebles
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

When I started this book I thought I was getting a college romance story.

Turns out it was about people finding their inner strength with a little romance on the side.

Really good read, well written, can’t wait to read some of the other Stampton College stories.
Pavan Kaur
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Couldn't put it down :)
Liz Madill
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great writer

I loved this book, the complexity of the characters, the story line, really hot scenes and plenty of angst. Great feels.
Courtney
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aww

It was so sweet to read how they got together. I definitely recommend this book if you need a feel good story.

It does have triggers so be warned.
Julie Evans
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fab book

Really Enjoyed this book I the send book I have read from this author few spelling mistakes. The book was written well
Cinderella
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it

This is a new adult story of two emotionally charged characters who deal with their sexual attraction and internal tensions within them. The story was well written and will pull you in. Emotionally it lacked a bit for me with some places where I had to re-read to understand what happened. Besides a few technical errors, it was an enjoyable read.
GTR33GURL
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotionally beautiful

What can I say Eastern and Shay were the slow burn that I fell in love with they both had demons Easterns were very bad but he needed a light at the end of the tunnel and that light was Shay who had walls built high to protect herself but eastern managed to scale her wall and obliterate it loved this book
Sarah Green
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness!

This for me I think was my favourite. I'm a huge fan of Dawn, but this one stood out without a doubt.

The connection these two had was off the charts. The suspense of wanting to know their back story was torture; not something you were expecting.

Shay, betrayed in a way you couldn't even imagine. My heart was breaking for her when she walked in the pizza place (I'm not giving anything away though)

Eastyn, so hard and unapproachable. Then comes Shay. I couldn't get over his transformati
Jordan
Yanaih Amador
Jan 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Wrong file sent out. 1 1 Dec 11, 2018 11:02PM
I'm an Indie Romance Author, but I tend to write under many sub-genres such as Contemporary, Suspense, Paranormal, and even Fantasy.

My Amazon Page
Facebook
Instagram
Tumblr
Pinterest
Twitter Google
Check out my Reader Group!

Happy Reading!