Start by marking “Everything's Better with Kimberly (Everything’s Better #2)” as Want to Read:
Everything's Better with Kimberly (Everything’s Better #2)

Everything's Better with Kimberly

(Everything’s Better #2)

Kimberly Simmons is gorgeous, brilliant, and way out of my league. She’s definitely not the type to fall for a guy who walked away from his family's fortune to become an architect. Good thing, too, because she works for Wolfe Industries, making her completely off-limits. Nailing this pitch to Wolfe’s CEO is exactly what I need to make my bosses forget about the last time I ...more
Published January 31st 2019 (first published January 3rd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Everything's Better with Kimberly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything's Better with Kimberly

Start your review of Everything's Better with Kimberly (Everything’s Better #2)
Rosie J.
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance Lovers
I dare you not to love this hero -- he's everything! $1k Lobster Frittata and House No. 3028 nude pumps in brownie are new to me. I love when I can learn something new and this story satisfied me on every possible level.

PS The author really did her homework! Thank you.

Read It! Highly Recommended!
Alyssa
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Kimberly is a strong badass woman who doesn’t take any shit from anyone. She was such a fun character to read about and I admire her so much. If there is anyone I should probably be striving to be like, it’s her.

Adam Price is the man we all want and need and deserve. From the moment he entered this story and calmed Kimberly’s severe anxiety about flying, he shot straight up that book boyfriend list. He was such a sweetheart and looked out for Kim
Curlyhairlass19
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book! Of course I’m immediately drawn to the woman on the cover that looks like me. I love seeing woc displaying their natural curls on book covers. It’s the little things that mean so much. I so loved this book. Perfect amount of angst, Issues from both their pasts. I love it when two people meet and touch, and there’s a undeniable spark that flows between them that they’ve never experienced before. I love how race was never brought up or even an issue in this book, but I did hold my breat ...more
Layeshia
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the beautiful love journey our Kimberly and Adam! So ... I was drawn to this book mostly by the name and the cover shot this is my first time reading anything by Lucy Eden. And I must say that I was pleasantly surprised I loved it right from the beginning a woman with anxiety check a hero there to help her through one of her panic attacks perfect. I love the way the story unfolded and how their relationship developed the ups and downs very very believable I almost hated that the story en ...more
Rosa
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book boyfriend of the year! Love the hero so much! Couldn't put it down!
Emmanuel Jimmerson
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Wonderful story wish I could read more about these two! I loved this book so much I couldn’t put it down.
Janine Caroline
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fun, hot, steamy, sweet and romantic. I love the instant chemistry between Kimberly and Adam, their relationship develops quickly but feels natural and doesn’t always run smoothly. Adam has family issues and a “Man-Whore” reputation but there’s no doubt about his feelings for Kimberly and I love how attentive and protective he is. Kimberly's anxiety disorder is extremely well written and doesn’t weaken her character in anyway. She comes across as strong, caring, intelligent and hard ...more
C.R. Alam
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet and sexy read at the same time. The relationship between the two characters is charming, and though the relationship developed super fast, the author managed to show that the relationship as wholesome and not just based on passion alone. There is a lot of passion between the two characters, and I could feel the heat coming off my Kindle, but I also found both Kimberly and Adam to be real people with their strengths and flaws–not just hormones. Of course, they are both gorgeous, s ...more
Up All Night With Books
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Who does not like an office romance? Everything’s Better with Kimberly by Lucy Eden is another good book to add to that trope. You will be hooked from start to finish yelling at the characters because they love to p**s you off.

Kimberly is focused on work and never makes time to “play”, so to speak. After one bad relationship, she has sworn off men completely. As for Adam, he is trying to get back on track after being subj
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I love a good office romance, the writing of this one was good, even if the storyline was what I was expecting. It was sweet and dramatic with some angst and steamy moments. For me, it started out really well and the flow of the story was perfect. Then it seemed to slow down, and I never really developed a great connection with the characters.

Adam has a bit of a reputation because of some past office relationships which have gone wrong. I really didn’t get that feel from him though; I thought h
M Collins
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let's start with the cover ok? Just absolute perfection. I can't tell you how joyous it makes me feel to finally start seeing covers with women I can relate to on the front.

Within the first 2 pages I was in love with these characters. Kimberly is inspiring and an over all badass who is still learning to love herself exactly as she is and Adam? Ugh! I swoon thinking about him. He's such a beautiful Thor like God complete with a hammer.

The book is fun, humorous, and sexy as hell. I devoured it in
Connie
Laugh out loud fun! I loved that Kim and Adam had a working relationship before they dived into everything else.
Financially they have similar, wealthy backgrounds but romantically they are at opposite sides of the spectrum, and it causes a huge conflict.
Until Adam proves that anyone can say "I LOVE YOU", but how you demonstrate it makes all the difference in the world.
Adam wanted Kim in his life and he refused to let anything get in the way!
Eve
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Better with Kimberly...

I received a free copy of this book and I enjoyed the book form start to finish. It was a hot, sizzling, and realistic book, where issues arrived and solutions were found. I really enjoyed how this author bring real life issues in each of her stories. A must read.
Miri Stone
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Swoooooooooooooon*. Lucy Eden is fast turning into one of my favorite contemporary romance writers. I frickin' love her work and am in awe of how fast she is evolving as an author. Seriously, do yourself a favor, download this puppy and LOCK YOUR DOOR. It's time to fall in love with ADAM and KIMBERLY... You won't be disappointed.
Dee Winston
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good read. Two people who are not looking for a relationship, concentrating on their careers cross paths. But you cant fight the inevitable. The more they tried to keep things personal the more they were drawn to each other. Kimberly and Adam both needed each other in different ways that was more than superficial. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.
nick
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, contemporary

3.5/5

I enjoyed this a lot! I did find that it got a bit dramatic towards the end, but I still had a good time reading my first Lucy Eden book!
jemma edwards tinnis
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superb!

From the first meeting to the last page I enjoyed reading about the formation of their relationship. I also enjoyed the description of their surroundings including the meal, coco and Flying fish which I love btw. This is my second book by this author looking forward to more.
LaTanya Galloway
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worst. Burglar. Ever

This is the absolute sweetest instalove story I've read in a while. It was love at first sight for Kimberly and Adam and let to a whirlwind, week long display of time is no factor when it comes to the heart. No, it wasn't always sunshine and rainbows neither on the island nor home but when they both got it.....cue all the feels. Adam from the start became Kimberly's protector and biggest champion. He didn't shy away from her anxiety at all and worked to understand it to bette
Kate (kate_reads_)
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This delivered exactly the sweet and steamy story that was promised!

Kimberly is on her way to Barbados for a work presentation and ends up seated next to a really hot guy - who turns out to be her coworker, Alex, she hadn’t met yet. So - despite their chemistry - they know they have to keep things professional. When they get there, they find out they are staying in the same hotel. And uh oh! There’s been a mistake and Kimberly’s room isn’t available. Alex has a 3 bedroom suite. What can they do?
2OCC Reviews
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was such a sweet story. It had steam but it was also sweet my teeth aches. Seeing such a strong character deal with her anxiety was very relatable to me. The author did very well at getting all the feelings down. I loved Adams issues too. His were more glossed over but I didn’t feel like that too a whole lot away from the overall story.

All the secondary characters were also awesome. I know that at least one of the couples has a book and plan to check out more of this authors books. I can’t
Carly
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story and loved the progression of the relationship between Kimberly and Adam. This was a first time read for me from Lucy Eden and it definitely won’t be the last.
h
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
So sweet.

4.5 stars.

This book was fluffy, sickly sweet and saccharine...and I loved it. This book has instalove and the leads got together incredibly quickly (the story takes place over a month). These are things I generally dislike. But this book just *worked* for me. i loved both Kimberly and Adam - their issues felt so real, particularly Kimberly’s anxiety disorder, and I really appreciated the author dealing with that in a respectful manner. Adam was so great and I wasn’t expecting to like
Sassy Southern
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Lucy Eden but after reading everything’s better with Kimberley I will definitely be checking out more of her books. This book was a fun read for me. The story of the against the rules office romance made for some interesting drama for sure. I really enjoyed the characters and was hooked from the start wondering how things would play out for these two.

Kimberly is not looking for any kind of relationship. She is a hard worker, a planner and doesn't like to step out of th
Lattes_n_literature
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything’s Better with Kimberly by Lucy Eden was absolutely fantastic.
The writing was flawless and everything flowed effortlessly. The storyline was fun, emotional, and engaging. I didn’t want it to end

Adam and Kimberly couldn’t have been more perfect. The chemistry between the two was off the charts. Their story was full of humor, compassion, and sizzling romance, but also touched on real life issues such as on heartache, self destruction, and anxiety

I loved that we got to revisit some past
Christine C
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one!

Kimberly is my new Book BFF. I love her character. She is brilliant and strong-willed, and does not let anyone walk all over her. She learned that lesson already. She resists Aiden because she knows the double standard, and knows what a fling with him would do to her career. Aiden is completely taken by Kimberly. She makes him examine how he treats women, how he acts, and his values. They both grow as people over the course of the book, but he had a lot more growing to do.

I lik
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
👍💗

First time reading from this author. All I can say is I'm impressed. Adam had some issues but not overwhelming and over the top. Kimberly is a over thinker. They deserved they happy ending.
Cheryl Johnson
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved the alternating chapters. At some point I realized this was the second book but I don't feel I missed anything by reading this first. This is my after the semester is over book. I couldn't have picked a better book. On to the oldest brother.

Perfect
Stephanie
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love Kim and Adam's journey. This story has a bit of everything, romance, drama and oh the spice. Loved it. Besides everyone has a little naughty hidden inside them somewhere waiting to come out to indulge in the mixture of business and pleasure. A must read for any erotic/romance reader.
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Is it a fling or so much more? 5 stars”

Kimberly is all work and no play. She’s hoping its about to pay off too, if she can clinch this deal then hopefully, she can get the promotion she wants. What she didn’t plan on was meeting Adam. Will she let him in or will she keep him at arm’s length?

Adam is trying to get his career back on track after some horrible in office relationships. What he didn’t expect was to meet Kimberly who he is now supposed to work with. His feelings for her are more than
Barbara Strickland
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot and sweet

This had very steamy moments and very sweet moments and that’s when it became a book about relationships and not just a boy meets girl. The things that go on in our head can upset the most perfect meeting and it takes a while for the happy ever after, and so it should. Life isn’t a fairytale but reading this we can imagine that sometimes it can be if we are willing to take the time to make it work.
This was a lovely read about acceptance, on many levels.

• Where Love is Found
  • Something Real (Atlanta Outlaws)
  • Sin Bin (Denver Rebels #3)
  • Duncan (Across the Aisle #2)
  • The Italian Heir
  • Carter (Me Three Movement #1)
  • Mr. Vega
  • Leftovers With Benefits
  • Rhapsody (The Butcher and the Violinist #1)
  • Hard Sell: A Texas Heat Romance
  • An Alpha's Heart: Monique and Pearson
  • Jacob's Song
  • Just Say The Word
  • Emanuel's Heat
  • I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters Book 1)
  • Declan (Me Three Movement #2)
  • Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • Baby Be Mine: New York City (Love in the City Book 3)
Lucy Eden is the nom de plume of an romance obsessed author who writes the kind of romance she loves to read. She’s a sucker for alphas with a soft gooey center, over the top romantic gestures, strong & smart MCs, humor, love at first sight (or pretty damn close), happily ever afters & of course, steamy love scenes.

When Lucy isn’t writing, she’s busy reading—or listening to—every book she can get

Everything’s Better (3 books)
  • Everything's Better with You (Everything’s Better #1)
  • Everything's Better with Lisa (Everything’s Better #3)