Start by marking “Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)

Havoc

(Tattoos and Ties Duet #1)

Keyes Dixon’s life is challenging enough as a full patch member of the Disciples of Havoc Motorcycle Club but being a gay biker leaves him traveling down one tough road. With an abusive past and his vow to the club cementing his future, he doesn’t believe in love and steers clear of commitment. But a midnight ride leads to a chance meeting with a sexy distraction that has ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 254 pages
Published November 25th 2018 by Kindle Alexander LLC

To ask other readers questions about Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Havoc

Start your review of Havoc (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #1)
Wendy
3,5ghgh

When I read the blurb for this one, I knew I had to read it. A sexy District Attorney and a badass Motorcycle Club member...count me in !! I have read plenty of other work by these authors and so far I have really enjoyed them. So I figured I was in for a very good time.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor in for a good time gif

And I was...but when I signed up for this one I had no idea that there would be a second book about this couple, so I was pretty upset when I got to the end !!  It actually took me quite some time to get into this one. Reason for
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It created havoc with that ending!

It’s taken months of gentle cajoling and clandestine meetings for gorgeous lawyer Alec (son of a fabulously rich, but politically shark infested family) to finally say the words that we readers wanted to hear to Key (big, sexy, grungy, hairy biker) *sighs*.
......but what does Kindle Alexander go and do? Finishes the book! Just like that, it’s over. Ended. We were left hanging. But it’s ok. Because I have Book 2 😁.
Even with that diabolical ending and so many u
Tizerkane
I HAVE to have this :-D!!! Book, on the 27th you shall belong to me :-D!!!
It's really REALLY awesome to see Kindle Alexander back, writing, and releasing new books :-D!!! Cheers to many MANY more!!! Ms. Alexander, keep 'em coming :-D!!!

Also ... RAWRRR look at that delicious and stunning cover :-D!!!!

********

P.S. WHY THE HELL DOES THIS BOOK ALREADY HAVE A ONE-STAR RATING?!!? I highly HIGHLY doubt that the douchebag who gave this book 1 star received an ARC - because NUH-UH, SO I ASK AGAIN, why TH
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
I actually liked this one more than I thought I would. Maybe because I already knew it was going to be more of a cliffhanger ending/HFN ending.

I honestly didn't care for the last KA book I read so that had me a little hesitant as well.

My biggest issue here is not a lot happened and we're left waiting for a second book for things to happen.

While I appreciated the slow build - it took a good 50% or more of the book for them to "get together". And I use that term loosely. Then the remainder of t
~Volha~
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
** 4.5 stars **

It's my first time reading anything by Kindle Alexander and I really liked it. The characters are well developed and likable, the story is engaging and funny. I liked both MCs and there very many moments and memories brought up to light that made me really feel for them. I love it when an author makes me root for the characters and their happiness, and Ms Alexander definitely succeeded in that.

Even though it is pointed out that Keyes belongs to a motorcycle club and Alec works fo
Lisa Cullinan
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-read, 2018
I love Kindle Alexander’s books and have read just about every one of them, but this story really threw me for a loop. There was nothing of significance that had happened by the end of the book in which I could say, “Oh yeah, this definitely needs a second book.”

Okay, just hear me out a second because I know everyone’s thinking “well, of course it does.”

Havoc had the makings of a great story—the editing was fabulous, the attraction and steam factor was smokin’, and c’mon, the character developme
Gabi
I was really disappointed that my first Kindle Alexander wasn’t a winner for me, but even great authors have a less than great book every now and then.

As for Havoc, it didn’t feel like havoc at all. Everything was in order for Alec and Key’s happily ever after, so most of the time I was bored, because I could easily imagine how they would overcome their obstacles and be together in the end. Instead of bad guys and perilous challenges in their way, it was more like jerks and inconveniences, which
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
How to start this review...... I have no idea because I don't want to give anything away because this is a MUST MUST read by all! I love Kindle's writing because she draws you into this world where you are there and you can feel every happiness, sadness, doubt, fear. and trust. Havoc has it all, it is such an AMAZING push and pull story that will have you cheering on Keyes and Alec.

Alec is a rich man and has a great job but he does not have the one thing he craves for and that is love. Keyes liv
Denise H.
***** This is an astonishing, passionate tale by Kindle Alexander that will grip your heart and hang on tight. We get the mastery of fantastic characters, a spell-binding romance and the flow that moves with time.
Key, 27, has chestnut colored long hair and beard,

tattooes, and belongs to the Havoc MC.
He runs the Tire shop, and the day was going well, except for his cruel Dad's taunts, until the feds surrounded the store, seizing everything and being unnecessarily rough. W.T.F.
Alec, 29, blonde
Jane super booklover📚
Its a great story but i dont like it when a story is spread over multiple books so i gave it 3 stars
Ula'ndi Hart
Overall book rating: 4.5
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 5 x HAWT

I just wanna stare at it some more.. isn’t it pretty? Hmmmmmmm

Now, on to the story.

Let me tell you this. If I didn’t wait for book two to be released before I started this, I would be one very upset person right now. But luckily I waited. So I’m just merrely moving on to the next part.

I don’t really know why I waited so long to read another Kindle Alexander, because dammit, I like their writing style! I love the emotional side of it. It’
Kirk
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance
There’re so many expectations that come with a new Kindle Alexander release, so I walked into this new one with quite a bit of trepidation.

First of all, I LOVED the blurb. It ticked so many boxes for me and I love seeing the softer side of a gloriously gruff alpha male and a properly buttoned-up guy in desperate need of his feathers ruffling. There’s so much happening here with a lot of supporting characters, so the book requires, hell, demands your full attention and what you’re rewarded with i
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
3-3.5 Stars ✨🍃

There was a softness within this book that I loved, and it was within the character Alec.

Alec was why I adored this read. Alec is why I round up. I love him so much. Key’s ...awww, I wanted to get to know you more...but here is what I know so far...he was✨🍃

So innocent. So on guard. So unsure. So loved by Alec. But, in this book I just didn’t get him. And, his stubbornness drove me nuts. I really never learned to like him. Blaine Alec’s BFF? I just don’t like him either, he was
julia ☆ [owls reads]
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lgbtq-rep, mc
Absolutely nothing happens in this book.

The beginning is actually amazing and the characters are well developed and interesting, but there's pretty much no plot. The only thing of importance that happens takes place in the first chapter and, instead of trying to develop it, Alexander totally sidelines that plot point in favor of writing sex scenes. I'm sure this will all be resolved in the next installment, but nothing happens in this one aside from Alec and Key having sex.
AussieMum
Nov 30, 2018 rated it liked it

I went into this one not knowing it was going to have a second part. Having said that I spent most of this book enjoying the slow burn and opening up between these two men, but also wondering when something exciting was going to happen. Knowing now that there's a part 2 appeases the part of me that would have otherwise called this a little boring.

Both MC are intriguing in how they think and act and evolve over the course of 6ish months that this book spans, however their "best friends"
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
DNF about 30% and a lull of about 2 weeks.

I do not feel invested or care enough about this story to continue on. May come back to it when book 2 is released and re-evaluate.

I think what really pushed me over the edge was when Ale'cs "BFF" left him on the freeway in the middle of the night in a shady section of town. Hell to the fuck no. BFF my ass.
Chantel
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Swoon Worthy Stars that will leave you breathless!

I am huge fan of Kindle Alexander and when she releases a book I drop everything to devour her book. Yes, you do not read her books they need to be devoured and savored!

Kindle had me at the blurb. I knew this would be a story that would be a breath taking ride that I will remember for a long time. Boy was a right about the ride it was incredible, brilliant, and breathtaking. I enjoyed and loved every minute.

WOW is the first thought that come
Steph ☀️
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Hmmmm....🤔

Warning : Cliffhanger

Most likely it’s just me, because I usually love this authors books; meaning 4 stars or higher. Unfortunately, it took me forever to get into the book, and when I did it was a series of peaks and valleys 😔. This is a MC book, but I felt that the story wasn’t weighted properly given the plot and the characters circumstances. Even the with all the hot scenes, I really didn’t feel the chemistry between the two MCs. So, yeah I skimmed through a lot of those. I am hopi
Mirjam
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, drama, erotica, biker

Havoc is the story of Keyes & Alec, an unlikely pair, unable to stay away from each other.

Alec Pierce, 29, attorney at law at the Dallas District Attorney office, graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Law with a trust fund he couldn’t spend in ten lifetimes.

Keyes Dixon, 27, a club biker. The kid of a biker. The club had been his whole life for as long as he could remember. He was a mechanic.

When Keyes meets Alec he is affected with the sight of Alec Holy shit. He’d thought that car was a sweet
Shannon
You know that saying “hurry up and wait”? Well that perfectly epitomizes what I’m feeling now that I’ve finished Havoc and I have to sit here, not so patiently, until book 2 comes out! I’m not saying that like it’s a bad thing, it’s just I want the rest of Alec and Keyes’s story, right now!

Kindle Alexander did a terrific job developing these 2 characters, and the story itself, and I’m excited, and more than a bit anxious, to see where they take us next. I really enjoyed the way they built Alec
Patricia Nelson
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Take one bad boy biker from the wrong side of the tracks, one super sexy lawyer from a wealthy background, two fathers who don't accept their sons, the opposites/different worlds tropes, explosive chemistry, more obstacles than you can shake a stick at, more twists and turns than a roller coaster, and sex hot enough to melt an ereader screen. Add super talented Kindle Alexander's awesome and unique writing styles, and you get a fantastic, poignant, engaging, bittersweet, emotionally charged, exp ...more
Jill
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, mc-club
3.5 Stars
Jenna
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This is, by far, my FAVORITE book from Kindle Alexander. The story line is epic! The chemistry is off the charts! The characters are 100% swoon worthy! This is part ONE of TWO in an opposites attract story line and I cannot wait for the second book. Tattoos & Ties is an absolute 5 STAR read. HAPPY READING! <3
Imelda
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Solid 5 stars!
I cannot wait for this book. Ms Kindle, why 27? You are mentally torturing me to wait that long. I have yet to read this book, but damn! I know this one will eat me alive.. I know it. Thus the stars.
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Havoc is the newest masterpiece from Kindle Alexander. This writing duo is one of my favorites and I pretty much drop everything I'm doing when a new book of theirs hits my kindle. They never disappoint with their sexy characters, emotional storylines, and fantastic writing. Havoc if Keyes and Alec's story. Key is a member of the Disciples of Havoc MC club. He was born into it, but it's never been easy. He's a gay biker whose family doesn't think too highly of. He has a few good friends, but his ...more
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Havoc is the first book in the Tattoos and Ties series by the amazing women behind the Kindle Alexander name. I have been waiting for a new book from them and it was so worth the wait! As always. I will try to make this fast so I don’t spoil anything.

Keyes was born into this life. He is a member of the Disciples of Havoc Motorcycle club and runs their tire shop business. He grew up in the club and is loyal to his brothers. He is also loyal to his father even though he wants to punch him in the
Joelle
Let's start off by saying that this is a new author for us and we really enjoyed out first read by them however,I hate cliffhangers and this current story had a big one.

I really enjoyed this story as it revolved around a couple who were highly attracted to one another but, completely different in more ways than one. I however, loved that none of this seem to matter to either of them especially Alec who was currently acting a a DA in there current town.

Alec and Key had amazing chemistry some woul
Wendy LeGrand
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
It is no secret that Kindle Alexander is a master at writing very sexy men. Every couple I have read so far has etched a place in my heart and have managed to make me have countless hot flashes with their gorgeousness and hotter than sin sex. Keyes and Alec are no different. This time around, Kindle has given us two men who couldn't be more opposite. A tattooed biker and an Assistant District Attorney? A match that has all the odds stacked against it from the get to.

Keyes is a quiet guy who has
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I was intrigued by the blurb of this book, and it has been a while since we have had a Kindle Alexander release, so I knew I had to read it.

Havoc really is a story of opposites attract, it's Sons on Anarchy meets Law and Order as our lovelies, biker Keyes and lawyer Alec find each other.

As much as they are different, they are the same. Both are trying to please their families (though for Keyes, you might not really thing pleasing). You could feel their attraction
Stacie Stroup
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Will wreak Havoc with your senses!
If you love Kindle Alexander books you are sure to love this one. When two different worlds collide can they find some common ground? A tough outlaw biker and an attorney...how could that ever work out? This book will pull you into the story from the start. Once I picked it up I couldn’t put it down. Amazing story from start until finish, I can’t wait for more!!

• Fired Up (Fever Falls, #1)
  • Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • His Hart's Command (Nothing Special, #6)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Broken Halos (Queen City Rogues, #1)
  • The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions, #4)
  • Four Ever
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • All I Want for Christmas...Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • The Truth Within (Pelican Bay #3)
  • No Quick Fix (Torus Intercession #1)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
Website: www.kindlealexander.com
Email: kindle@kindlealexander.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author...

Tattoos and Ties Duet (2 books)
  • Order (Tattoos and Ties Duet, #2)

News & Interviews