Start by marking “Blood Slave: The Beginning” as Want to Read:
Blood Slave: The Beginning

Blood Slave: The Beginning

When Wynter walked into her favourite nightclub one fateful night, she never thought she'd leave with the opportunity of a lifetime at her fingertips.

Desperate for her life to change, she's offered a way out of her rut, but behind the warm welcome lies a dark and sinister world.
A world that quickly ensnares her...

And all at the behest of a vampire who soon takes over ev
Published November 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Blood Slave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Slave

Dawn Higgins
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a different take on a Vampire book than any that i have read in the past,not sure if i liked it or loved it,but it did keep me gripped through out this story.Loved Wynter and how she was feisty and that her strong personality shone through even when Marcus Cole had her held in his curse.

I really didn't like Marcus at all,he was one of them vampires that you either love or hate and i didn't warm to him at all.
The interview seemed like the job of a lifetime to Wynter when she was offered
Sal
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I picked this book up all I knew was that it was a vampire story and I have to be honest with you all I’m not a massive fan of said books as recently it seems as if Vampire tales have lost the darkness, the fear and all round ability to make me feel anything other than bored but I was willing to give this a go because sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zones and hope that you won’t be disappointed, I have to say I wasn’t and I WANT MORE!
Honestly I, the same woman who doesn’t lik
Corrine Pickering
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blood Slave - The Beginning by Eden WildBlood

###5 Slave Stars###

Vampires! this has to be one of my favourite genres, what a fantastic start to this series.

I was completely drawn in, totally captivated and transported into Wynters new world. I loved her character, I could feel her emotions and turmoil throughout.

A superb start to this series, I can't wait to read more and see where this leads to.
Dean Jones
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Something different than my usual books

I must admit that i was hesitant to buy this book as its not my usual type if story but i am glad i got it as its a nice tale that is exciting and kept me hooked until the very last page.

A recommended read for those who love anything vampire but also for those looking for a good read.
Jackie
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poor, poor Wynter, both financially and emotionally. Not for long... But at what end? This tale left me entralled in the world of Marcus and could it become Wynters? Such a beautifully written, harsh tale. Looking forward to devouring book two.
Kerry Foster
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wowsers

Omg! Loving the relationship between the two main characters. Couldn't put this down. Can't wait for book 2. Keep it up Hun X
Laura Smith