Start by marking “A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2)” as Want to Read:
A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2)

A Heart So Fierce and Broken

(Cursebreakers #2)

In the sequel to New York Times bestselling A Curse So Dark and Lonely, Brigid Kemmerer returns to the world of Emberfall in a lush fantasy where friends become foes and love blooms in the darkest of places.

Find the heir, win the crown.
The curse is finally broken, but Prince Rhen of Emberfall faces darker troubles still. Rumors circulate that he is not the true heir and
Expected publication: January 7th 2020 by Bloomsbury YA

Win a Copy of This Book

• A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
    A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2)
    Release date: Jan 07, 2020
    Enter to win one of 5 ARCs of A HEART SO FIERCE AND BROKEN by Brigid Kemmerer!

In the much-anticipated sequel to New York Times bestselling A Curse So

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
    #1 A Curse So Dark and Lonely ★★★★★
    #2 A Heart So Fierce and Broken ?

Oh. My. God. Can this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be about a certain grumpy guardsman 😭😭😭🖤🖤🖤
    Azrah
    Jan 18, 2019 marked it as future-stars
    I JUST GOT AN ARC WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN HAPPENING *weeps happy tears*

January 2019
    Right now MY heart is so fierce and broken because of how much it pains me not to have this book in my hands!! Damn 2020 has all the awesome sequels.
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    _____
    My review of: A curse so dark and lonely
    Brigid
    Jun 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Hi, Cursebreakers!! Giveaway opportunities for ARCs will be coming up soon! Sign up here for more info: https://www.formpl.us/form/282236002
    Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
    Omg! Omg! Omg!! I can’t wait!!! January!! 😫. I loved the first book soooo much!! The wait!!!!

Prince Charming Doesn't Exist
    Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'm off to Emberfall to live in the kitchen where FOOD MAGICALLY REAPPEARS
    also i need to read about Grey, more Grey
    and who's heart is the title talking about
    Zainab
    Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Man I can't wait a whole year, it's too far away :/
    mahana
    harper, princess of disi, love of my life, protector of my heart, giver of my rights, you deserved more than one pov chapter and five appearances in almost 500 pages where your only purpose is to serve the character development of your male counterparts
    Candace Robinson
    Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I was pretty excited about Grey getting a POV in this because he was my favorite in the last book! Now, I was sad at first that we wouldn't be getting much from Rhen or Harper, but I will say, I really liked the new addition of Lia Mara! She was strong in so many ways!

Oh man, so some crap goes down in this book that I wasn't too pleased about concerning Rhen. Some of his actions were, WOW! But I won't give any spoilers. Also, Harper made me irritated as well. I still don't understand why Jake wa
    ♠️ TABI ♠️
    Feb 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Did I join Edelweiss just to hopefully get my hands on this before the release date?? Yes. Did I get a copy of it despite my expectations for the opposite?? YES I DID!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT THIS COVER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

P R E O R D E R E D and now the true wait begins . . .

yknow even though the author has promised no love triangle I still feel like things are, ahaha, grey enough that I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD BE COMFORTED BY THAT STATEMENT OR NOT

from the blurb:

'Her own daughter Lia Mara sees the
    Maja  - BibliophiliaDK ✨
    29-06-2019 UPDATE: COVER REVEAL! THAT MEANS IT IS GETTING CLOSER!!

THANK YOU BRIGID FOR NOT RUINING THIS WITH A LOVE TRIANGLE ❤❤

However, that just makes me even more excited for this and I really don't want to wait!!

Sol ~ TheBookishKing
    “What we do know is what’s most important: this prince’s reign will come to an end, one way or another.”

description

This review is long, longer than what will probably be allowed on this website so click !!HERE!! for the link to my blog!

First and foremost I’d like to say, if you haven’t read A Curse so Dark and Lonely, please go read that before reading this. Or click !!HERE!! if you’re interested in watching my review on that!

I’m not holding back on spoilers for that book as there’s no way to explain what
    Laurie –A Court of Books–
    “There is no path here. I feel as though the curse never ended. The players simply changed.”

I received an ARC of A Heart so Fierce and Broken at BookExpo, this in no way impacts my review. However, my review is based on an unfinished and uncorrected copy, please note that the story and quotes may differ from the final book. I’ll keep this review as spoiler-free as possible, but there will still be spoilers for A Curse so Dark and Lonely.

I cannot start this review without saying how happy I am
    Maryam
    Feb 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
    To wait for a whole year.. Man, I feel so.. Grey?
    Christine Manzari
    Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This was brilliant and cruel and perfect. I never saw the plot twist coming at the end, and it both made me feel better and broke my heart. I adore this series.
    megs_bookrack
    HOLY F***
    We have a cover and it is HEAVEN!!!

THING OF BEAUTY GET ON MY SHELVES!!!!
    Angelica
    Apr 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
    This book: exists

Me:

Also me:
    arini
    May 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
    asdfghjkl!! grey, my love!! this book finally has a face. and it's... bloody green!!

buttt which retelling is this one going to be based on??
    Mel (Epic Reading)
    Jun 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
    It’s all about Grey... or at least that’s what I’m hoping for. I am pleased the released date is Jan 2020 and not three million years from now!
    Mariam
    Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! My health is super crappy I really hope I make it to 2020 so I can read this book.
    The previous book destroyed me ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY COMPLETELY.

Edit: DAMN!!! This cover is EVERYTHING 💚😍 This is now Officially my MOST anticipated book of 2020.
    Alana • thebookishchick
    Someone pls pinch me because I got an e-ARC of this and suddenly I don't know how to function.

Thank you Bloomsbury for sending me an e-ARC of this in exchange for an honest review.

-----------------------

Wake me up in 2020 so I don't have to be in misery every day of my life that this book isn't out yet.

Pls & thanks.

Blog | Twitter | Instagram
    Aimal (Bookshelves & Paperbacks)
    Feb 21, 2019 marked it as anticipated-releases
    I can't wait for Grey POV chapters (I'm not even sure they're happening, but I can't wait for them). I'm a TRUE hoe for broody captains of the guard.
    Amy Imogene Reads
    BEAUTIFUL.

Thank god this is a green cover!(My shelves have enough black, blue, purple and red as it is....)
    Anja H.
    Shelves: 2020-anticipated
    We have a cover and I'm living for it!
    ♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
    To be honest I only got to 70 pages in the first book before I put it down for no good reason but does that stop me from being excited. No it doesn’t.
    L
    Mar 18, 2019 marked it as to-be-released
    No love triangle??? That better not mean Rhen is thrown at us... you can’t just give Harper and Grey that intense chemistry and REFUSE to acknowledge it smh

UPDATE: Upon reading y’alls reviews... it’s safe to say there’s a lot of us on team Grey 😂☕
    Gemma F
    Jul 19, 2019

Filled with politics, alliances and new characters! AHSFAB was surprising as we’re introduced to new POVs which was more exciting in my opinion! Despite it having a pretty slow start, the book picked up almost halfway through!

The storyline was intriguing and so different from Book 1! I quite liked how we got to see other kingdoms and how they worked. Strong female characters and a plot that will
    Leave you wanting more at the end of the shocking revalation! 💚💚💚

Can’t wait for the third
    Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
    THIS COVER IS BEAUTIFUL! Loved the first book and I seriously can't wait for this <3

Happy the date for moved up from January 28th to January 7th =D
    ---
    This is no doubt one of the books I am most looking forward to next year
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dylan
    Jan 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
    My goal is to read this before 2020. So uh.............I'm waiting, Brigid.
    beth ✨
    Apr 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Shelves: releases-2020
    WE HAVE A SYNOPSIS.

I can’t even explain how much I need this book in my hands right now 😭
    Beth
    May 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
    That title though...
    « previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Bright and the Pale
    • What Monstrous Gods
    • Before the Broken Star
    • Night of the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox, #3)
    • Untitled
    • Untitled
    • There Will Come a Darkness (Age of Darkness, #1)
    • The Ragpicker King (Sword Catcher, #2)
    • Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
    • Fated (Woodcutter Sisters #5; Books of Arilland #8)
    • Skyhunter
    • Thornlight
    • Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
    • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
    • A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin, #1)
    • Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
    • The Midnight Lie
    • The Color of Revenge
    Brigid Kemmerer is the New York Times bestselling author of dark and alluring Young Adult novels like A Curse So Dark and Lonely, More Than We Can Tell, and Letters to the Lost (Bloomsbury), as well as paranormal YA stories like The Elemental Series and Thicker Than Water (Kensington). A full time writer, Brigid lives in the Baltimore area with her husband, her boys, her dog, and her cat. When she ...more

Cursebreakers (3 books)
    • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
    • Untitled (Cursebreakers, #3)