Start by marking “Smooth Moves (Veteran Movers #2)” as Want to Read:
Smooth Moves (Veteran Movers #2)

Smooth Moves

(Veteran Movers #2)

Mass Market Paperback, 354 pages
Published May 28th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Smooth Moves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smooth Moves

Nicole ❤
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
“Women get chatty when they want some of me. I can’t help being this fine. But, honey, I’m too much for a sweet thing like you to handle.”
📖 BUY THIS BOOK: Amazon 🌼 Kobo 🌼 Barnes and Noble 📖
Much thanks to NetGalley and Sourcebooks Casablanca for this complimentary copy. This review is voluntary and opinions are fully my own.

📚 Series: Yes. 2/3, but can be read as a standalone.
📚 Genre: New Adult Romance
📚 POV: Multiple Third Person
📚 Cliffhanger: No.

⚠ Content Warnings: Verbal Abuse from
Carvanz
This was a fun read that had everything I enjoy in a book and then some. Jordan and Cash were so friggin’ cute together. They are both snarky and on point when it comes to their banter, something that I love not only in my books, but in real life. I enjoy mature humor and this had it in abundance while allowing the romance, drama and conflict to still reign.

I loved how organic the relationship between Jordan and Cash developed. They didn’t play games and they were both up front about being with
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was such a fun book for me. I know that Cash is a hero that not everyone is going to love because he can come off as obnoxious, but I never felt that way about him when we got to know him in book 1.

To me Cash is this big teddy bear that likes to poke other bears to get them riled up. I actually had fun with his character... maybe because I'm kind of like him. I enjoy that friendly fire and camaraderie you can have with someone who truly knows your not being mean, just playful.

Cash was als
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

In the second book of the Movin’ On series by Marie Harte, we have another lighthearted couple with Cash and Jordan. The thing about these books that I love is that they often have a great sexy and fun vibe to it. Harte puts a lot of effort in creating a good bond between all the characters in the series whether they are the main couple or secondary characters.

With that being said, it’s got great banter and sexiness, but there are times when I do think that it can go on for too long.
Carol | tilthelastpage
Smooth Moves is the second book of the Veteran Movers series, this time featuring Jordan and Cash. Their romantic tension is palpable and it's hard not to be entertained by their flirty banter. There's always a fun side to romance stories such as these and I'm so glad that the characters support the whole dynamic. The only downside I found is it goes on too long on some parts that I can't fully enjoy the story without skipping over them and getting to the good parts.

What started off as a simple
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

I'm still not sure how I feel about this story. It started off really good. A female Army MP, a Marine, a moving company, and family issues should have been a great angsty read. When that is not what we got. Yes, all those things were included but then the story information started to repeat itself then at 70% new information was introduced...out of the blue. The last 30% felt like a different story. So yeah, just MEH.

This specific video review will be included in the June
Amanda
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
[I was gifted a physical copy for an honest review]

Smooth Moves is the second book in Marie Harte's series, Veteran Movers. If you haven't read the first book, no worries this can be read as a stand alone, I haven't and it didn't take away from how much I enjoyed it. The characters made this book. I couldn't get enough of the sarcasm and ball busting between them. I found myself chuckling out loud throughout the whole book.

"Wait. You just had your way with me, and now you're kicking me out? Damn
Sharrice
See full post with gorgeous teasers: http://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/201...

Smooth Moves was such an enjoyable and fun story. When I saw that Marie Harte was releasing another book I was ecstatic. Her writing is always so much fun and her romance scenes and relationship building is simply fantastic. She definitely did not disappoint with her latest installment in the Veteran Movers Series.

Before I get too far into this review I will say this book while number two in the Veteran Movers Series,
Christine
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Thanks to Jordan aka "Little Army", brash former Marine Cash redeems himself after his obnoxious debut in book 1, The Whole Package. After being abused by his mother, and cheated on by a former girlfriend, it was lovely to see how much Cash treasured Jordan.
“Just…don’t ignore me and act like I don’t exist, okay?”

He’d spent a childhood with a woman who’d treated him that way, had almost married another who’d acted no better. It would kill him for Jordan to treat him like he didn’t matter, even i
 Reading In Pajamas
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spotlight, Review & Giveaway: SMOOTH MOVES by Marie Harte https://wp.me/p3d0RZ-b8i
Publication Date: May 28, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated 5 Stars

Oh my, I loved this story of the Vets on the Go. Cash had me intrigued in book one, but now he is my favorite guy. Rough around the edges, but a teddy-bear inside. I just knew he and Jordan would make a good pair. They each had the cutting wit and tough-guy persona that sparked between them. I was actua
Becca
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I loved Jordan and Cash!!

I had a hard time getting through book one (I think it was just information overload with it being book one and trying to establish all the characters) but book two I absolutely loved and Jordan and Cash were perfect for each other!

Cash was intense yet charming when it came to Jordan. He just couldn't let his feelings slide. Feelings that he never thought he would have again. Jordan was a tough cookie and just the right amount of sarcastic and sweet when it came
Caitlyn Warren
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second of three books. I did not read the first book but I feel that I didn't really miss anything by not reading it. So Smooth Moves can be a stand alone.

This book follows Cash, a former marine, and Jordan, formally in the army. They work together at Vets on the Go! a moving company that Cash and his brother own. They flirt a little at first but start realizing their attraction for one another when Jordan invites Cash over for dinner to have him talk with her younger brother, who i
Bette Hansen
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Smooth Moves is the second book in the Veteran Movers series and while it can be read standalone I think you will enjoy this book much more if you really get to know Cash and Jordan in the first book, The Whole Package. Cash and Jordan are quite the pair. Between them is a ton of sass, snark, and sizzling chemistry that seems to throw Cash off his game. This is the story of how their relationship moves from enemies to friends to lovers and it's one wild and sexy ride that was so much fun to read ...more
Isha Coleman
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are moments within a Marie Harte novel where it becomes hard to tell who the alpha is. Smooth Moves has a number of those moments. Cash and Jordan butt heads at every turn. It's an uphill battle to romance, but the climb is full of seductive foreplay. There's always a new twist to their story, but the culmination is as explosive as their courtship is tempting.
Darcy
I liked this one, thought Cash and Jordan were cute together. I liked how both shared how the military let them down and how they struggled after getting out when they had planned to stay there for life. Their other issues with their family came into play too, so it was nice that they could depend on each other. I smiled at the ending, it was perfect for them.
Crystal
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, 2019-romance
I had been eagerly awaiting Cash and Jordan's story and it did not disappoint. I wanted to just hug him so tight and take away his pain, but it was even better to see Jordan love him so much and help him through everything. This book also showed some great brotherly love, and I cannot wait for even more from this group of veterans!
BookAddict
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cash had his five minutes of fame when he was caught on tape stopping a robbery, but he’d prefer to stay out of the spotlight and work with his brother in their moving company. He enjoys the physical work and gets along well with his coworkers, all retired military. They tease and joke, rehash the latest episode of their favorite reality TV show, and tough but tiny Jordan keeps them all in line.

After reading the first book in this series I was in love with all the characters in the Vets To Go!
Sandy S
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

About the book: Release Date May 28, 2019

Ex-Marine Cash Griffith is a beacon for trouble. Working for the family moving company, he does his best to keep a low profile, but he can’t help finishing a fight someone else starts. There’s one person at work who annoys and baffles him. But if he even thought about taking her on, she’d put him down. Hard. Which is a real problem, because Cash wants nothing more than to tangle with sexy Jordan Fleming.

The ex-Army MP has her hands full with her
Glittergirl
Ex-marine Gunnery Sergeant Cash Griffith is a protector who's always the first in line to offer help. He also is impulsive, brash and full of bluster hiding his wounded heart. Cash is co-owner with his brother Reid of a moving company to help former military so they could get lives together. Cash's father hated him from his 7th birthday and no one knew why. Cash finally left home joining the marines after being abused by his dad.

Ex-army MP Jordan Heming is a female Dudley-Do-Right starting over
Leah
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I loved this latest book by Marie Harte. She continues her story about the men and women who work for the moving company Vets on the Go! Her story of heart and romance is a sure crowd pleaser.
Cash Griffith may be a former Marine, but now he works with his brother for the moving company they started. Cash knows that he carries a lot of baggage from the crappy childhood he had and his surly attitude can be a bit much. He likes the work that he is doing and it feels good to be part of a team. When
Aaly
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
review-blog

** ARC kindly provided by InkslingerPR in exchange for an honest review. **
Two brothers Reid and Cash, managing Vets On The Go, employed military and provided exceptional services for the local moving needs of Seattle’s citizens. The first had found the one and the second was having too much fun arguing with the sexy military, Jordan who was definitely pushing his buttons like no one else. But what if the real thing was in front of him?

I appreciated their story about people who trying to ad
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

We met Cash and Jordan in THE WHOLE PACKAGE, and at that time I wasn’t sure how I was going to react to Cash’s own story. Yet this bear of a guy, who brawls when needed, isn’t afraid to poke another angry bear of a guy won me over when I got to know more about him. History and the past can mess with a person’s head, and what was done to Cash has had lasting effects. Loved Jordan even more as I got to know her better. Her crashes with her teenage brother were so realis
Angi
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Snarky and sexy

Two things I love in my romance and Marie Harte delivers every time.

Her heroines are always smart, sassy, and perfectly imperfect. They're strong and independent women who know what they want and aren't afraid to say so. They aren't without their insecurities tho, which makes them eminently relatable. Seriously, who doesn't have insecurities? (That's rhetorical because the answer is no one)

Her heroes are alpha males without being alpha-holes. They love deeply, are fiercely protect
P.e. lolo
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-military
The second book in this moving series and it has Cash the brother wanting to be with Jordan but she is dealing with her own set of problems. Mainly her younger brother who is living with her and has started to hang out with the wrong crowd. When she finds out he stopped going to summer school because of a teacher is now really upset. Cash is drawn to her and wants to help and tries by talking to her brother. Want she wants to happen is for Cash to also open up to her about what is going on with ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series, again I ask that you start from the first book because you get much more understanding of who is who and since I enjoyed the first book encourage you to read it. This is Cash's book along with his love interest Jordan, again we met them in the first book and we just knew that something along the lines of their interest in each other was brewing. Cash surprised me and broke my heart because he seemed so confident and to read how insecure he was and how he gr ...more
Yvonne Cruz
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed book 1, The Whole Package, that introduced the Veteran Movers. A group of men and women, all former veterans, that after serving their country were at a loss on how to return to civilian life. Thanks to former Marine Reid Griffin, who started the company to help his brother Cash, they are now employed and thriving.
This time the story belongs to former Marine Cash Griffin and Jordan Fleming, former Army MP.
Cash always seems to be getting into trouble or looking for a fight. H
Ayekah
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this book we get up close and personal with Cash and Jordan. Cash is part owner in the moving company that he and his friends own, he prefers the task of physical labor opposed to being cooped up in an office or dealing with people. His preference is not dealing with people because he's got a bit of a short fuse and a whole heap of baggage. Rightfully so. The moving business employs Vets who may otherwise may not be integrated well enough back into the workplace, much like Cash. I loved that ...more
b.andherbooks
Cash Griffin, ex-Marine, may be part owner of Vets on the Move, but all he wants is to be one of the team. Cash wants to keep his head down and work, trying to figure out his place in life now that his military career is over, now that his mother is dead, now that his little brother and roommate has found love. Even if one of his team, Jordan Fleming, ex-Army MP both gets on his nerves and thrills his blood. But trouble keeps seeming to find Cash.

Jordan too can't help but be attracted to the gia
Ga Books LoverX
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was extremely enjoyable to read! I have not read the other book in the series so I was not aware of the characters before cracking open this book, but it really did not matter.

Cash is an ex marine that has been having trouble adjusting to being out of the service. The one thing that has helped him is working with his brother at their moving company comprised of vets, which is a really freaking cool idea if you ask me. He is going through some crazy stuff right now personally, but othe
Johnaka
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Smooth Moves by Marie Harte
“two vets finding HEA, 3 stars”

Cash doesn’t find trouble it finds him. Ever since he got out of the service it’s like he’s at the wrong place at the right time. He works hard and tries to keep his head down. Except for where Jordan is concerned. He can’t help but look at her and want her. The question is will he make a move?
Jordan’s life is complicated. She never expected to get out of the military but she is. She never saw herself taking her younger brother in but she
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http: ...more

Veteran Movers (3 books)
  • The Whole Package (Veteran Movers #1)
  • Handle with Care (Veteran Movers #3)