Start by marking “Worship (Sinful, #2)” as Want to Read:
Worship (Sinful, #2)

Worship

(Sinful #2)

Book Two, in A Sinful Series, brings you an intense, taboo love story, and an even hotter ALPHA. Meet Luca King— broody, powerful and a man who’s never refused.

There are only two reasons a man falls to his knees: prayer and pussy.
And I sure as hell don’t pray.
But for this woman, I’d fall on my knees to worship every single, gorgeous part of her body.
And claim her as min
ebook
Published March 7th 2019 by Trilina Pucci Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Worship, please sign up.

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
worship trilina pucci

Worship is book two in the Sinful series by Trilina Pucci. If you read the first book in this series, Truth, then you met Luca King, Dominic’s brother. There is no way you could meet this man and not be dying for his story. And what a story it is.

In the first book, Luca is badly beaten. We learn he has a wife, who never even visited him in the hospital but instead went straight to the lawyers to prepare in case he didn’t make it. Well, he did make it, and now he wants revenge. Luca also has an
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Luca was an outstanding follow up to Truth and a brilliant indication of how amazing this series is. I absolutely loved Truth and Dominic King and was curious as to how the author would follow up King's alpha hotness with Luca's story. And honestly? She blew it out of the water with Worship. I loved Gretchen and Luca's story. It was sexy, emotional and an amazing addition to the series.

Without giving away any spoilers, what we think we know about Luca is completely blown away from what is his tr
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
This book was EVERYTHING!!! Luca is the very best kind of BBF. Genuine alpha with a capital A. Gretchen is smart, witty and just the right amount of dirty. Together they are explosive. There are scenes in this book that necessitate either hubby or B.O.B - it's that HOT!!! Trust me.

Their love is not an easy one and they certainly don't do themselves any favours - but you know what - that's why I loved it so much. They're both flawed but so absolutely perfect for each other.

Fantastic characters
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*4.5 stars*

So good!!

Luca and Gretchen are an amazing couple. They understand and love each other deeply. I really liked that they talked and knew each other well before having sex. Luca is so sexy and a total alpha, but also sweet and so supportive. The way he loved Gretchen is so beautiful. Gretchen is strong and Luca’s equal. She’s smart and sassy but also sweet and loving. They are one of my favorite couples ever!

This book is great! Once I started reading I couldn’t stop. Can’t wait for th
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!
WOW... I loved Dom and Drew in Truth but Pucci has raised the bar with Luca and Gretchen. The connection, the possessiveness, the heat, the obsession, the heartbreak and pain and the full-circle journey was one of the most emotional (and hottest!) things I have read in some time.

We met Luca King in book 1, he is the twin brother to Dom, married to a horrible woman, and father to his beautiful baby girl Ella. When readers first encounter the spark, the want between Luca and Gretchen, it
Thuy Taylor
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic, goosebumpy, heart pitter pattering, amazing follow up to Truth!!! I thought Dominic couldn't be topped, but OH MY LUCA! Like, talk about an new incredible book boyfriend alert!!!!

Luca and Gretchen's story is super intense, angsty, sweet, delicious, scorching HOT. While their chemistry was super high and you just wanted them to give into each other, they would hold back and really built their friendship which made the story even better. Gretchen brought Luca's sweetness out and
Cindy M. Green
I. FLOVED. LUCA. AND. GRETCHEN ❤

Luca will have you swooning like a love-sick teen. If you had no interest in learning the Italian language before you read this book, trust me when I say you'll want to devour every word of Italian once you're done. The things Luca says to her will warm your heart and melt your panties. Man Luca is sexy 🔥🔥

Gretchen is so badass, she is definitely one of my favorite heroines! She's strong, honest and a force to be reckoned with. Gretchen doesn't want to settle for a
The Book Bee
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4+ STARS
"I hear what you mean, Luca, not just what you say."

I am in love with Luca's tongue. Get your mind out of the gutter!!! I'm just saying I loved the way he used his words as foreplay, and the way he gave me goosebumps. When a man can seductively whisper in your ear, making you flush and go weak in the knees, that's a man with some honest sex appeal. *bites knuckles* OMGosh, did this one push all the right buttons! Worship was billed as taboo with a hot, brooding Alpha, and while
Kennedy Mitchell
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trilina does it again! I couldn’t get enough of Luca and Gretchen. The push and pull.... SWOON! Angsty. Hot. Emotional. Everything you could want in a dark romance read.
SinfulSoulRead
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
In English, Luca

You don’t need any dictionary or lessons to learn the Italian language. Worship will give you all needed sentences, you can use while asking for a right direction…like to bed. Seriously, the chemistry between Gretchen and Luca was so strong and substantial, the cold water wasn’t enough to cool me off.

After Truth, we knew that Gretchen pretended to be Luca’s wife Shelby while he was lying in the hospital bed badly beaten and at the edge of death. I was rocking in the corner and
Heather Whitaker
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Uh I so wish I could give more than just 5 stars!!! I absolutely loved this book and have found my next one-click author.

This book has it all a broody alphahole who is a hot single dad with the ability to hold a grudge like no one else. A beautiful brazen hero who refuses to play second place. This is Gretchen and Luca's story. Love is not always black and white as there are many shades of grey. We learn this as we follow Luca and Gretchen on their journey to find the happiness they both deserv
Chloe reads
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,25 worship stars

“When we're old and grey, I'll tell you that today is when I knew I loved you.”

Worship is the second book in the Sinful series. Each can be read as a standalone, but since I really enjoyed Truth, I definitely recommend you to read it. You should know that Trilina Pucci is a new author for me and I'll certainly keep on reading her books. I absolutely loved Worship. I was sucked in from the very beginning and I literally didn’t want Luca and Gretchen ’s story to end.

description

Luc
Paula D
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Luca and Gretchen’s tabooish story and wow it’s as good as the Truth book! Luca is a straight up alpha and knows what he wants and nothing will stop him. I love his personality and the way he is with his daughter and Gretchen! Of course lots of intense moments it’s the twin Kings of course you expect that! I hope more characters get there stories too! 5/5 stars
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 5 Worshiping Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come on Release Day..... Another AMAZING story by Trilina Pucci. This series is turning into my favorite series of All Time!!! Definitely want to add this one to your TBR list.

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::
I didn’t think this series could get any better after reading Truth, but I was wrong. After reading Worship I can say this series is AMAZING!!! This book was even better than Truth an
Annette Brignac
*MUST READ*

DELICIOUSLY HOT read from this author!!! This is on my FOREVER favorite lists and I am insisting that you read it as well!!

From the first page to the last sentence... this book will grab you, suck you in, and not let you go. Luca and Gretchen's relation is one of the hottest and most beautiful that I've seen. Their road to happily ever after isn't easy... But it is so worth it.

I HIGHLY recommend this book!!!
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
DNF 41%. Don’t feel like the punishment of the wife is all that smart. He’s just punishing himself too. Meh.
Rose Croft
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Luca and Gretchen!!!!
Little Steamy Reads
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"Tu sei l'unica donna che amerò mai."

Prepare yourself dear Ladies because another of the King brothers came to steal your hearts! After reading the first part in the series I thought that no one would be able to live up to Dominic but Luca decided to prove to me how wrong I was... Worship is a damn sexy book, full of angst, unrestrained lust and strong and fierce feelings. And even though Luca and Gretchen's journey to happy ending is very bumpy it's worth every turn!

Luca is stuck in a marriage
Linda Lee
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”I can see why they call this place Church; everyone here is devoted to sin. It’s thick in the air, and it’s heady. I’ve been wet since the minute we walked through the door.”

Church is a place of worship, however it’s membership is exclusive. It’s where people get on their knees, trust, share, sing praise, bodies are anointed and given selflessly. We met the owners Dominic King and Luca his twin brother in Truth.

Luca is married but is drawn to Gretchen, however she deserves better than being hi
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Ladies, if you thought Truth was out of this world, then you haven't read Worship yet!

My god, I was so enamored with Dom in Truth but hot damn, his twin brother Luca was even more sexu-I mean sensual, passionate and freaking HOT! The passion between him and Gretchen were leaving my kindle on FIRE (literally)!

I was completely lost with my nose buried in my kindle because Luca and Gretchen were just a riveting couple.

The turmoil I suffered with Gretchen for what she went through thinking and belie
Rahmayanti
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luca's life is one full complicated mess and when Gretchen came... Its a helluva mess.
But boy oh boy... Luca would not just kneel for his Queen, he would surrender his kingdom under her feet he worship so and build a new different kinda kingdom just for the two of them.

Worship is....🤔...to have a man love you so much he can give his anything for your happiness... I'm speechless.

Luca is not what he seems. Cool, collected, beautiful. He is the King of the underworld. He is the King behind the s
Keri Loves Books
There’s Only You
It’s time to worship at the temple of Luca! This man will consume you in all the best ways!

Luca is married and has a little girl. However, things aren’t always what they seem to be.

Gretchen was drawn to Luca but you can’t want a married man. She has to make a decision between what she needs or what she wants. But what if they become one and the same?

Sexual tension you could cut with a knife! This story is incredibly Hot!!! Doing the “right” thing has never been more of a challeng
Chayo
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worship, Book 2, - based on Envy of the seven deadly sins. Another enthralling story in The Sinful Series by Trilina Pucci!!
Envy, “ Forbidden fruit is sweetest.”

I Love Luca! Despite what I thought of him in Truth, Book 1, comes to light in Worship.
His truth, his priorities, his desires, his realizations! He’s dominant, possessive, loyal to his family, confident yet his life is complicated. He meets his match in Gretchen!

“I want that kind of security in a woman. To know I’ve met my match and be a
Michelle Krystel
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. Oh wow I have start off and say Luca is my favorite so far. I swear I love everything about him except for grudge tendimsies. They can be a bit extreme, but Luca believe it or not is a good man a very good man. Shelby I can't stand her from the first book I just hated her. Gretchen is my favorite of the girls too. She's not the submissive type but she also knows who calls the shots in the bedroo ...more
booksiflove
Wow. Effing fantastic.

Worship is book 2 in the Sinful series, and an amazing follow up to Truth. Trilina has a way with words, she keeps you hooked to your kindle. I started this morning and read this book through in one sitting. Finished by noon... 🤷🏼♀ it was that good. Good is not a good enough word to describe this book.
Luca and Gretchen are such a great match. He’s all alpha, but she’s getting back at him with enough sass and confidence. She knows exactly how much she’s worth! Very entertai
Karen Sedgman
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book2 Worship was WOW amazing and a brilliant read! Absolutely loved Luca & Gretchen's story, loved the chase, the chemistry was passionate! These two are a perfect match together! Trilina bring on more off these Italian Alpha Men, loving this Sinful Series!
Katerina
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Luca....oh Luca i love him so much!!!!A Hot Italian Alpha with a dirty dirty mouth!!!This book have everything..ALL THE FEELS!Read it!!
Tamara Hayden
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. Luca was EVERYTHING I could ever want in a man. Gretchen was what I love in a heroine. She was smart, successful and fiesty as hell. She was a true Queen to her King..
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
I read, ‘Truth’ (book 1) and fell…hard! I, seriously, thought there was NO WAY Trilina could top my love for Dominic King and his relationship with Drew. You see, I loved every little thing about him. Enter ‘Worship’ hitting my kindle and I was thirstily drinking in every single word, nuance and hidden meaning. I admit to all, right here and right now, that I was wrong. Trilina topped Dom with my incredible love for not only Luca, but Gretchen as well.

'Sexy Luca is hard to ignore, but this Luca

PP's Bookshelf
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have heart. He doesn't.

There is something really fascinating to read about a ruthless, broken, arrogant and dominating alpha man falling in love and finding his soft core. And Trillina Pucci has nailed it in Worship. Luca and Gretchen's story will make you cry, swoon, sigh and feel all the things.

Luca King. To the world, he is a cold, calculating and merciless businessman. And he is also part of the shady underworld. His early life had hardened him and he no longer trusts anyone. He was force
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Baking With A Rockstar (A Brooksville Novel Book 1)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Pretty Young Things (Spinful Classics Book 1)
  • On A Silent Night
  • Dream Catcher (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #6)
  • The Last Post
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Iron Trophy
  • Intention
  • One Night (Butler Cove, #5)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)
  • A Sticky Situation (Awkward Love #7)
  • Cocktailing (Cocksure, #2)
  • Narcosis Room
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.2)

Sinful (7 books)
  • Truth (Sinful, #1)
  • Depraved
  • Scorn
  • Contempt
  • Animus
  • Crave
“I want to turn around, pull her from the room, tell her to stay away from me, beg her to wait for me, ruin her, exalt her. I’m at war with the most unworthy of opponents: my heart. Goddammit.” 0 likes
“Tu sei l’unica donna che amerò mai.” You are the only woman I will ever love.” 0 likes