Start by marking “Ki’s Redemption (An Alien Exchange Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ki’s Redemption (An Alien Exchange Trilogy, #3)

Ki’s Redemption

(An Alien Exchange Trilogy #3)

Sherrilyn Marie Cantor firmly believes success doesn’t come to those who sit around and wait for it to show up; it takes determination, discipline, and hard work. At thirty-four, she has it all – a successful business and more money than she can spend. But a jealous partner sets her up and frames her for stealing trade secrets in an ironclad conviction. When an unexpected ...more

To ask other readers questions about Ki’s Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ki’s Redemption

Start your review of Ki’s Redemption (An Alien Exchange Trilogy, #3)
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Ki's Redemption is the third book in the An Alien Exchange Trilogy, BUT it is the first one I have read. Did this impact me in any way? Only by making me want to read the first two immediately!!! For the story itself though, it was all good. The characters are clearly defined and well established. Enough of a back-story is given so you understand all about things that have happened in the past, without it overshadowing the current story.

I love a good science fiction romp, and this book had it
Renee
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ki is consumed by guilt from the tragic fallout from one bad youthful decision. Sherri was betrayed by everyone she ever knew and becomes the unwilling host of the consciousness of one of the galaxy's most notorious criminals. But the True-Bond they forge helps them work together to grow beyond their pasts and help save everything they know and love.

Holy Hannah, this book grabs you and doesn't let go until the last page, when this reader was like "WHAT? THAT'S IT??? IT CAN'T BE OVER!!!" LOL
Harlie Williams
I really hope that Ms. Kruspe reads this review. She will not cringe, cry or go into a depression. I just want to let her know that I’ve never done the following:

Read a story with dragon shifters.
Read a sci-fi story that had me in tears with laughter, a story that was completely plausible, a cast of characters that I fell in love with and did I mention dragons?
Yall this book. Between Sherri and Ki’s relationship, a ship called Elemi (she is a HOOT), a prince and a duke for friends. Not to
Mary Van Everbroeck
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It didn't disappoint! I didn't think it was possible to top the first two books in the Trilogy. I was wrong! While all three books included sexy love stories, and on the edge of your seat thrills and action scenes, it was the introduction of Cheithe that made this book very special.
I enjoyed the author's ensemble of intriguing, fun and at times devilish characters! It was very nice to meet up with characters from Books 1 and 2, like D'zia and his TrueBond Lora, Elemi, JR 10, JR 11, Maynwaring,
JML
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an ending

To this great trilogy! I enjoyed Ki and Sherri's story . There were times I wanted to hit Ki over the head and tell him to stop being an ass and other times I wish he was my very own male to love and cherish. The action was intense just like in the first two novels and I can't express how much I love the Dragon shifter aspect of this last installment. The Dragon was so sexy in his own right as well as his female counter part that became a part of our lucky leading lady. The
Joyce
Gwendolyn Jordan
Jenna P
Will Griesmer
Jul 15, 2019

• Dathrow (Warriors of Phaeton #3)
  • Saved by Her Alien (Balrov Mates #4)
  • Single Dad to the Rescue (City by the Bay Stories #4)
  • Jason (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 2)
  • Falling for Her Bodyguard (Grace Note Records #4)
  • Trusting Her Heart (Meet Me at the Altar #3)
  • Not of This World (Warriors of Risnar, #1)
  • Worlds Apart (Warriors of Risnar, #2)
  • Worlds Collide (Warriors of Risnar #3)
  • The Warrior's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #4)
  • Worlds Away (Warriors of Risnar #4)
  • The Scorpion's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #1)
  • The Stone Men Series Boxed Set 2 (Stone Men, #2)
  • Lilith's Fall (Shadows in Sanctuary, #1)
  • The Kraken's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #2)
  • The Serpent's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #3)
  • The Secrets Between Us: A Billionaire CEO Romance
  • Ambush in the Everglades
Keri Kruspe has been an author since the age of twelve and has always been fascinated with otherworldly stories that end in Happily Ever After. Her current works, An Alien Exchange trilogy had its first release Winter 2018. The trilogy continues with D’zia’s Dilemma and concludes with Ki’s Redemption.

A native Nevadan, Keri resides with her family in the wilds of Northwest Michigan where she enjoys

An Alien Exchange Trilogy (3 books)
  • An Alien Exchange (An Alien Exchange Trilogy, #1)
  • D'zia's Dilemma (An Alien Exchange Book 2)