Start by marking “Mindful Voices of Europe: The Lips of Legends, they Whisper Again (Mivoceu, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mindful Voices of Europe: The Lips of Legends, they Whisper Again (Mivoceu, #2)

Mindful Voices of Europe: The Lips of Legends, they Whisper Again (Mivoceu, #2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Fellow mindful individuals; lovers of culture and nature alike. Join us on our magical adventures from edge to edge and across the vast and mystical landscapes of Europe in a series of stories through which time holds no boundaries.

The beauty of imagination expands consciousness, cleanses the mind, all the while painting vivid pictures in our heads of the stories bespoken
Published November 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Mindful Voices of Europe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mindful Voices of Europe

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Mindful Voices of Europe: The Lips of Legends, they Whisper Again (Mivoceu, #2)
Klevisa
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever thought of reading a book in VR? Doesn’t make sense, right? Well, I will explain you why feeding your soul with this nutrition is one of the best ways to keep it healthy and wealthy : )
From the very first line of this book up to the end one you’ll have the chance to experience the joy of a classical – realistic mosaic of fulfilling emotions.

I have seen 6D movies, but never before I have read something that makes me travel from the deep blue waves of Atlantic shores to the Ukrainia
Iv
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Many European mythological creatures, legends and pieces of European traditon are in this book.

If you want to understand and read more about European legends, this book is a great choice.

Go to mountain of Ural and look who lives in Russian deep forest. Who is Domovoi and who is Vodenoi or learn about storytelling cat!

Or, you can go to Norway's depths of the sea and read about Draugen - another mythological creature!

You can go to the south, for example - Slovenia and read about creatures of Slov
Amanda
Feb 26, 2019
Vincent Héry
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
..betty gebhardt