Start by marking “Nerds Like Us” as Want to Read:
Nerds Like Us

Nerds Like Us

Will has the dumbest luck!

Will is a poor suburban white kid with no clue what he’ll do in life. When his nemesis exclaims, he’s sitting at the wrong table, Will braces himself for a punch that could alter his face. No amount of makeup would cover that up.

Enter James who is the handsome bisexual version of Richie Rich. Instead of burying his head in the books, his plans a
Published December 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Nerds Like Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nerds Like Us

jazmin
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was pretty much the book:

"I want to have sex with you!!"
"I know, me too. But we have to wait because of timing/location/my mum is home/whatever. Soon, I promise"
":((("
Emeli Webb
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book it was sweet and naughty all rolled in to one and Will was so adorable and James was such a gentleman it was the perfect combination so all in all a sweet romance with a splash of naughty
Heather Rawlins
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this slow build story, Nerds Like Us. It was sweet and cute. I thought James and Will were both so adorable. It was a short story with a great meet-cute and it was hot and sexy. Both MCs were interesting on their own as well. I enjoyed this story and would recommend it.
Cee Brown
*✫)
.•.•*)✯ .•*)
✮ (.•✶ (.•`The dreamboat and the geek.

I love geeks.

I enjoy falling in love and even though insta-attraction feels rushed, sometimes it is real and can last longer than the slow-burning, getting-to-know-you situations. I enjoyed Will's and James's story. Will, the red-headed virgin nerd who just wanted his first. James, the rich recently bi guy who took one look at Will and fell...HARD!

What I enjoyed most about this story is James's determination to do right by Will. He deliberat
Chris Kottner-Kirschner
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Der Student Will hat es nicht leicht. Einerseits ist er mit einer höchst religiösen Mutter gestraft, die ihn ständig von seiner Homosexualität heilen möchte, andererseits ist der Nerd immer wieder Mobbing ausgesetzt. Ausgerechnt ein Neuer am College taucht eines Tages als Retter auf. Und der Neue ist heiß. Sehr heiß. Aber natürlich spielt James nicht in seiner Liga. Denn James stammt aus einem reichen Elternhaus und Will kommt aus einer der ärmlichen Gegenden und das Geld ist knapp.

Doch James er
Amy Dufera
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BL Morticia's Nerds Like Us is a fantastic college romance.

James, the hot new guy at school, instantly falls for the nerdy Will, who's riddled with insecurity and doubts. I always enjoy a good nerd romance, and this one thrilled me with the dreamboat falling for the nerd.

Things happen fast in the beginning, as James and Will are two horny men who experience lust at first site. There's a whole lot of fun sexual exploration as Will is new to being with someone. I loved every second of these scenes
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nerds Like Us by BL Morticia is a sexy, kinky read about poor and adorkable Will meeting the handsome and rich James. I love the characters of James and will and their interactions whether sweet or sexy. Low on angst, high on kinky sweetness, this is a fun and entertaining story with likeable characters who may appear to be from different world but who mesh so perfectly.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.

Geri
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-read-3stars
Appreciate that its probably just me, as the majority of reviews liked this, however for me it was just ok. I didn't particularly like the MCs. I didn't get discussing kinks on the first date and then apparently waiting ages to have full sex. The parents disapproval was easily glossed over at the end. The way the story was written meant that we were told about things, rather than actually experiencing reading them. So, overall just ok for me.
Sheridan
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
🌟 3.5 STARS 🌟

Nerds Like Us wasn’t too bad of a read.
I’m not sure why I wasn’t 100% into it. To me it felt a little rushed maybe?
I did enjoy the story line but I wish we could of gotten more of the kinks!
It was full of everything sweet and lovey dovey, but exploring more of James’ interests would of given this story more ☺
Patricia Nelson
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one smoking hot, engaging, charming, funny, fantastic, adorable, and kinky tale that had me hooked from beginning to end.
Brenda Pearson
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Didn’t live up to the kinky blurb. I also never felt the connection between the two mains.
Bran Zesti
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot!! Hot!!! Hot!!! Did I say HOT!! What a yes Hot story! It's also cute, but it's really hot!!! Cold shower needed when reading this book!
Ellie Weir
Tanja
Lizzie Sparkling
Cricket
Dec 15, 2018
BLMorticia entertains her readers with hot and smexy sex, humor, and lots of swear words. She attempts to incorporate metal music or the military in most of her works. Nothin’ sexier than metalheads or military servicemen and women!
For more info, please visit, Erotica With Snark