Start by marking “Bursting Out (Stupid Awesome Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bursting Out (Stupid Awesome Love, #4)

Bursting Out

(Stupid Awesome Love #4)

They’re a couple of control freaks, but they can’t control each other.

Adele
Published March 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bursting Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bursting Out

Start your review of Bursting Out (Stupid Awesome Love, #4)
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the second book I have read in this series and I have to say that it is PHENOMENAL! I could not get enough of this story. We have two strong main characters that are set in their ways and they don't take crap from anyone. They are Alpha Male and Female and that mix is awesome because I like to see who is going to give in first and I got a great surprise when I found out who gave in first in this story. Totally took me by surprise and I loved every minute of it.

Adele has her own Real Esta
Gwen
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from the author and I’m happy to give my honest review.

This is the first full length novel I’ve read from this author. I’ve read her novellas in another series and really liked them. I was intrigued by the premise of this book, curious since the billionaire romance has been so over done. But it’s actually really well done and different than I expected.

Adele is an independent real estate agent in New York City. She loves her city and meeting her client’s needs. A friend recomm
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bursting Out has me seriously bursting in emotions. Cheesy, I know, but so true! Ceri Grenelle has created a magically romantic world and I never want to leave it! I kinda just wanna stay lost in her words and pages forever.

Bursting Out gives us Adele and Michael. Omg, Adele. I think I love her more than Michael honestly. Adele is one of the most bravest, strongest, and sassiest chicks I've ever read. Everyone knows I love my sassy women. Adele is so blunt and honest with no filter, she loves h
Jackie Roberts
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adele
For years I was forced to live a life I hated, but I broke free, and now own a small real estate business. One that's deep in the red. In walks the robotic and rich Mr. Petrov in need of an agent. He's an answer to my problems, but also a mystery I need to uncover. Even his epic assholery can't dissuade my curiosity.

Michael proves he's no robot. He's so genuine I can't help but fall. As a shadow from my past threatens him and my sister, it's my responsibility to protect them. I take care of
Jamie Jack
Shelves: p-2019
Real Estate and Personal Mysteries in Manhattan

This contemporary romance had ongoing humor and an air of mystery which surrounded both the hero and the heroine that kept me turning the pages. The heroine, Adele, is a sassy up-and-coming real estate agent. Mr. Zelig was referred to her by a mutual friend. Mr. Z is very particular about what he is looking for in a property. He is so demanding that Adele nearly drops him as a client. They're both intrigued by each other, but each is wary of pursuin
Rubi
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bursting Out is Book 4 in Ceri Grenelle's Stupid Awesome Love Series and so far it is my favorite. To be honest I have not read book 3 yet but still.

Michael, Misha, Mr.Z, Petrov whatever his name is and Adele are so amazing together. Is it possible to develop a crush on both? 🤔 If it's not I must have just broken something because yes, I fell in love with them both. Adele is so funny that it was love at first line. Michael is one of those heroes that is not all Alpha. More like a cuddly teddy b
CS
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like romances that feature a strong female heroine! Adele was strong, smart, and was able to stand up to Michael and his oddly controlling ways. They made an interesting couple as Michael puts her through test after test in a way that Adele didn’t appreciate. I liked the way she finally put a stop to it by standing up to him.
Turned out this quirky couple ended being a good match as they were able to open up to each other and be vulnerable with each other.
Their romance and relationship grows as
Amanda Marlowe
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Adele is an estate agent, who's hiding something apart from the fact that she's changed her surname. She seems to have an aversion to wealthy men.
Michael also has secrets, he's hiding who he is and is keeping details of his past very close to his chest.
He contracts her to find him a home with impossible rules, she fights against him and won't treat him like everyone else. He finds that he likes her honesty and the chemistry between them. But life isn't easy and the past comes to haunt.
Can they m
Lisa Hill
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read in the Stupid Awesome Love series; but it can be read as a stand-alone so it didn’t affect my enjoyment of the book.

Can I just say I loved this book? Adele is the most awesome, kick-ass, funny heroine I’ve read in quite a while. Her banter with Zelig in the early part of the book is brilliant.

Zelig/Michael/Misha reveals himself more and more throughout the book. Previously a closed off, lonely man who existed solely for his career and his one trusted friend, his
Tina
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adele is a hard working real estate agent who is just trying to take care of herself. Mr. Michael Zelig who was referred to her by a friend comes to her looking for a property. Only he is so uptight and demanding that she considers ending the job, but is also having a hard time fighting her feelings for him! Michael finds himself attracted to Adele, but he has trust issues that he can’t get past. Will they give into their attraction to each other?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprou
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Adele ran away from a life she didn't want. From years of abuse at the voice of her mother. She's changed her name and is ready to take on the world one property at a time. She had spunk and personality. She is taking on the very secretive Mr. Petrov, is he ready?

This series gets better and better as it goes on. I loved the banter back and forth and the characters personality you get so see bloom as the series goes on. Can't wait for the next one!

Reviewed by: Paige R.
Megan Klose
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Adele a lot. She is a fun character with lots of charm and energy. She wants to make her way in the world without having to depend on others. Through the story you slowly learn what brought her to being this way. Then you have Michael who is co closed off to others at first that he doesn’t want to form attachments to others even though under the stoic exterior he has lots of emotions for others. I loved watching these two come together. Cannot wait for the next story in this series.
Chikap09
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bursting Out was my first read by Ceri Grenelle and now I can't wait to dive into everything else she has to offer! This story was everything I wanted and more. Sexy, brooding billionaire. Check. Sassy, independent heroine. Check. Mutual dislike from the beginning. Check. And an out of this world, but totally realistic love story to go with it. You can't go wrong with this one. 5 stars is not enough! Buy it now!!
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I've read written Ceri Grenelle; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Paige Rubino
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it

Karen Galloway
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super Story

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. “Bursting Out” is a really good read from Ceri Grenelle. The characters were interesting, engaging and I loved the chemistry and interaction between them. This is an Intriguing, enjoyable, romantic must read book and has a really entertaining, well written storyline,. It definitely pulled me in and I didn’t want to put it down.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bursting Out is the first book of this series and by this author that I have read, and I loved reading it. My first impression of Adele is of a free spirit to Michael's stick in the mud. I loved following story these two very opposite people who also have much in common. I found myself drawn into their story, and look forward to reading the other books in the series.
poppy
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is the fourth book in the series but is the first one I have read and now I cannot wait to go and check out the rest of the series. This was a really good well-written book I just loved Adele and Michael they were good likable characters and they had me chuckling at times and the chemistry between them makes for some good steamy scenes. I really enjoyed this and would recommend it.
Barbara
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The fourth book in the Stupid Awesome Love series a well written story that held my interest throughout. This is Michael/Misha Petrov and Adele Thomas/Thatcher's story of two people with pasts they have to let go to move forward. A story that flows smoothly from page to page a book I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Geraldine Streit
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
The plot is not to bad but some part of this story are way too slow. Also there is a bit too much of thing who conviniently click together.

Melissa
Shelves: booksprout
They’re a couple of control freaks, but they can’t control each other.
After a tag line like that, you bet I had to read this book and I love it!

Ga Books LoverX
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
An entertaining and fun read! You will love the banter between Michael and Adele especially when you find that there is so much freaking more to both of them. I recommend reading checking it out and the series as well!
Pat
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The good storyline and the detailed characters had me hooked from the very first page which made this book well worth the read!
Lisa
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters, Michael & Adele, sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Ceri. I look forward to more!
Nate
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Adele & Michael's story. Strong alpha main characters. It was an intriguing book. Am voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout. ...more
Mary
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Adele and Michael's story! It's refreshing and intriguing! I love the characters and the plot!! It's a delightful story that was so enjoyable!
Athena
Full review to come.
Dawn Foster
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mikki
Mar 11, 2019
Carol Vincent
Nov 11, 2019

• Strike a Chord (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll #4)
  • The Nerd Next Door
  • Home Game (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #2)
  • Kiss King
  • One Click Love (Hot in the City #2)
  • Three Words
  • As Long As You Hate Me
  • Switch & Burn (Royal Bastards MC: Idaho Springs Chapter #1)
  • Opposites Attract: Royal Bastards MC: Central Texas
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • Forever My Love (An Ireland Forever Short Story)
  • Forever Ruined (An Ireland Forever Short Story)
  • Mr. March (Calendar Boys #3)
  • Making Her His (A Singular Obsession, #1)
  • Claiming The Nanny (Claiming Her Mates, #0.5)
  • Master Baker
  • Fine Line (Crossing Lines, #1)
Ceri is the author of quirky and sexy contemporary romance novels. She has a major weakness for sappy cuddle moments as much as hot and steamy sex scenes, and a penchant for writing snappy and sarcastic dialogue. She loves romance that isn't afraid to be awkward and uncouth, and thrives on flawed characters with big hearts.

Ceri is a New York native living in California with her two cats, Mercy an

Stupid Awesome Love (4 books)
  • Sweet Disaster (Stupid Awesome Love, #1)
  • Waking Wild (Stupid Awesome Love, #2)
  • Stark Memory (Stupid Awesome Love, #3)