Start by marking “Liar (Voyeur, #5)” as Want to Read:
Liar (Voyeur, #5)

Liar

(Voyeur #5)

He was my uncle’s friend, and I was too young for him.

But in the heat of the moment, against the wall in a darkened hallway of an illicit club, none of those things mattered. It was just one night of giving in to what we both wanted.

I never expected to see him two years later, sitting across me during a family dinner, encouraging me to do my internship for his business.
ebook, 1st Edition
Published January 9th 2020

Start your review of Liar (Voyeur, #5)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
liar

'LIAR:' is the third full length romance book in 'Fiona Cole's 'Voyeur Series.' The storyline follows Olivia and Kent’s romance. Olivia is Oaklyn’s best friend and Daniel’s niece. Kent is Daniel’s business partner and long time best friend. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

Going into this I didn’t realise this was part of a series so the beginning for me seemed as though I was missing a chunk of the story (which in retrospect I was) because it didn’t go into their first time together (which was
Fiona Cole
Nov 24, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

LIAR is LIVE!

"𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.
𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧."

I'm so excited to give you Kent and Olivia's story!

LIAR is LIVE and #FREE in #KU!

AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2Z48MRM
UNIVERSAL: http://mybook.to/LiarKindle

Here's what you need to know...
It's an age gap romance
A complex forbidden love
It's a standalone within the Voyeur world
Liar was originally sent out in the monthly newsletter, but has been drastically changed with an added 20,000 words.

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

He was my
warhawke
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone book in Voyeur world
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

After a night of passion over a year ago, Olivia Witt thought she never again had to face the man who showed her what pleasure really meant. However, Alexander Kent’s connection to her family brought them together again towards a path they knew they shouldn’t take. The allure was too hard for them to resist and came with consequences that they might not be willing to accept.

I’d said I didn’t need
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200103_203651.png

Liar is the sexy forbidden age gap romance that we couldn’t wait to indulge in. It had all the makings of a passionate love affair, characters that were lovable but still had flaws of their own, and a solid plot that would make you want to read more despite being frustrated at times.

81662659_3407179765990613_252068770154020864_n.jpg

Tw years ago Olivia had a one night stand with an older man that rocked her to her core. Now a twenty one year old College student, she often thinks about that night and knows that nothing will ever compare to what
Isabella.R
5 Seductive Stars

With her in my arms, all was right in my world.

Liar is the story of Alexander Kent who unexpectedly falls in love with a much younger Olivia Witt. Apart from the age difference, Kent is best friends and business partner's with Olivia's uncle Daniel thus making their situation extremely messy. Having met in his sex club Voyeur, one night of hot sex was all that was on offer.

Fast forward two years, Olivia begins an internship with Kent, which they are both weary of due to their
Carla Bulian
Jan 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I’m a bit disappointed with this book.
I hoped more.
Unfortunately!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nikki~

Liar by Fiona Cole gives us the steamy story of Olivia and Kent.

Liar is a hot age gap romance that is full of forbidden trysts, and sexy taunting foreplay. Olivia and Kent should not be together, they are at different times in their lives and if caught could ruin family relationships. But there is no denying the chemistry or bond these forbidden lovers share.

Olivia is one of the most genuine female characters I have read in a long time. Some may see her as immature and spoiled but I
Dani
Fiona Cole knows exactly how to melt my Kindle.

Kent and Olivia deliver a heavy dose of steam and angst as they weave their way through a forbidden relationship. I loved every moment of banter between these two. Cole's writing is on another level, and I was hooked from the first page right up until the end. She has a knack of bringing heat without losing story, and that's what grabbed me.

If you love yourself a forbidden, steamy hot romance, grab Liar now!
B. Celeste
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everyone knows I love me an age gap romance, and Fiona Cole does not disappoint in bringing another sexy read to start the new year off right.
Mirjam
Jan 24, 2019 marked it as to-read

Part of the Voyeur universe, while each can be read as a standalone, these are best enjoyed when read in order:
Voyeur by Fiona Cole The Lovers Cards of Love by Fiona Cole Liar by Fiona Cole Savior by Fiona Cole Another by Fiona Cole
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Wickedly Hot" Stars
I’ve been obsessed with the Voyeur World novels since the first book released. I was really titillated about Liar as age gap is a guilty pleasure trope of mine and the fact that Olivia is the niece of Kent’s best friend added to the intrigue! This couple was sinfully hot and captivating from start to finish! Fiona Cole crafted an exciting and steamy read packed with emotion!

Right from the start, I was enraptured in Liar. Let’s say that Kent and Olivia have such a great
Lynn
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Fiona Cole and all her writing. How she tells a story and how she makes us fall in love with her characters and love itself!! I enjoyed Liar in her newsletters and loved re-reading it all together with extra in this book!
Kent and Olivia are everything- age gap and all!! I loved watching both of them grow in different ways together. How they needed each other and how they struggled to be together!!
This book brings all the characters I loved through the Voyeur books! Plus Olivia and Kent
Chloe reads
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4,5 liar stars

“It didn’t matter how much he loved me, and I loved him, sometimes love wasn’t enough.”

I have to say that I’ve been quite obsessed with the Voyeur series ever since Voyeur (the first book) came out. Fiona Cole has soon become one of my faves at there. You all know by now that I LOVE forbidden romances which made this book even more appealing to me. Olivia is the niece of Kent ’s best friend and it’s clear that despite their age difference they share an incredible
KC Caron
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Liar is lewd! And perfect. Full of richter scale Os, regrets and risque trysts, Liar is a taut, mesmerizing taboo romance and so freaking naughty. You need this story and Kent! READ IMMEDIATELY. Believe me, your kindle with thank you.

Liar is a page-turning, up all night, shift in your seat, twist on an age gap romance, with secret hookups, risque games and regrets, and Olivia, a sexy student who knows what she wants, but she’s caught between the man who put her on the pedestal and the man who
Miftahul
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
Wtf did i just read, I loved Another by fiona cole so much but this book was such a disappointment. I literally wanted to dnf towards the end. I dont even know how the hero heroine fell in love cuz they met each other, the heroine teased the hero, they had sex and in a week they confessed that they love each other. It was more like they love each others body. i really liked Olivia at the beginning cuz i thought she is smart and really mature for her age but at the end she behaved like a dumb ...more
Bee

The plot: 3 stars
Angst level: 2.5-3 stars
Steaminess: 5+++ stars
The ending: 3 stars
Would I read this again? Yes, if only for the hot parts.

I liked this one. The writing was good & it kept me entertained throughout the whole book. The characters were solid enough & I liked the way they were around each other so much!

Something felt amiss, however. Little details that annoyed me. Like the fact that our nearly 40-year-old hero, Kent, managed to get
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kent and Olivia with their deliciously filthy chemistry and just the right dash of emotions is why Fiona Cole is a one click author for me.

She has nailed the forbidden age gap trope in only the way she can. Coupling the sexuality I want with the feels I need for it to be a memorable read.

Kent is one of my favourite dirty talkers of all time & Olivia although younger than him definitely holds her own. The exploration of both their kinks & boundaries is beautifully rich and believable.

Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„It didn’t matter how much he loved me, and I loved him, sometimes love wasn’t enough.”

Hello, is this the fire department? I need you to pour ice-cold water on me immediately, because I'm burning! I'm not even kidding, Fiona Cole has created a real FIRE. A couple so damn hot that the Kindle is melting. Liar is a hell of a sexy story. Slightly forbidden, stimulating all the senses. As you read this book, you constantly bite your lip and your pupils dilate with excitement. Kent and Olivia
Becky Rendon
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Liar, Liar. Pants on fire...

Or in this case panties on fire.

Fiona Cole has definitely made me question if I am a Voyeur. I know that if I were fabulously wealthy, I would at least have a membership. (Bites lip and imagines all the fun!)

Liar was a very nice, naughty surprise. It's terrible to admit but I have 2 signed paperbacks and 3 ebooks of Ms. Cole's work. I've met her. I adored talking to her and buying her books at a signing but this is the first time in 3 years since I met her that I
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
DENISE’S DREAMY REVIEW

Everyone who knows me KNOWS that I LOVE age gap, forbidden romances and Fiona Cole really didn’t disappoint with this one! Liar is a full length novel which is part of Fiona Cole’s Voyeur world, in which I’ve been SO obsessed with!!

Liar follows Alexander Kent and Olivia Witt and some time after their night at Voyeur, which is a FREE novella called, Watch with Me! Everything about these two screams forbidden romance and add in that Olivia is the niece of Kent’s best
Malene
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fiona Cole knows how to write erotica cause holy moly did I enjoy Olivia and Kent in Liar. Their chemistry is off the charts blazing hot right from the get go. A delicious and sensual age gap romance that starts off as a one night only and turns in to them teasing each other and wanting more. More of one another and more of how the make each other feel.
Olivia is a nineteen year old girl who’s had enough of her cheating boyfriend. She wants a man who’s experienced sexually and knows how to use
Liz
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liar by Fiona Cole is the fifth book in the Voyeur series, but the first I am reading, however, I am definitely going back and reading the prior books now. Liar was steamy and full of angst. It checked of a lot of what I love in a forbidden romance! Kent and Olivia have an age gap not many would understand, a best friend and family connection and steamy and hot chemistry.

Olivia is in need of an internship and finds herself working with Kent, her uncle’s much older best friend. But they have
Ange
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So much yum in this book! Olivia and Kent blew me away with their attraction, lust, and chemistry. It's the perfect age-gap romance! It's a touch forbidden since he's her uncle's best friend. When they come together, it's explosive. A touch of BDSM from Kent, some sass from Olivia, and a connection perfectly written.

What I especially loved about this forbidden love was that the Uncle knew all about Kent's history, desires and preferences. He KNEW what Kent liked, and it made for some hilariously
Kandi Steiner
Jan 09, 2020 marked it as to-read
𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

"𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.
𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧."

LIAR by Fiona Cole is LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!! If age-gap romances, forbidden love, dirty talking alpha heroes, and tension off the charts are your jam then TRUST ME, you NEED this book in your life!

AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2QBPnUq
UNIVERSAL: mybook.to/LiarKindle

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

Terra Drynan-Werder
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a GREAT book!!!! I loved Olivia and Kent's story and it certainly took some twists that I didn't see coming. I always enjoy when author's bring in characters from other books in a "series" if you will and it was nice to see some familiar faces from the Voyeur world in this book. I was reading quickly to find out what was going to happen and if Olivia or Kent would be willing to bend to be with the other, you will have to read to find out and I promise you will not be disappointed in this ...more
Melanie Helms
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cannoli! When we first got this as a few chapters in her newsletter every month i was hooked from ch 1. And now she's made it into a full novel and i am soooooo not disappointed. KENT IS HOTTTTT! And lordyyyy he was fantastic to read. I loved Olivia. Despite the age gap and taboo nature of their relationship they push forward. It was such a good and hot read. I really enjoyed going back in the voyeur world. So good. So glad it was continued into a full book. ...more
Kelly
Do you like age gap romances? How about slightly forbidden? Then this is the book for you.

Fiona Cole is the goddess of sexy emotions. With Kent and Olivia she delivers the sexy in bounds and weaves the forbidden aspect so perfectly that you can’t help but feel for these characters. The age gap is written brilliantly and really showcases the differences in a way that is realistic.

Available for preorder now.
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fiona Cole goes and does it again.. she's so amazing writing these fantastically forbidden romance stories. I fell in love with Olivia and Kent ever since I started reading about these characters in Fiona's newsletters. I knew I wanted more of these two and Liar is nothing short of amazing! Together, Kent and Olivia are erotic, passionate and have a chemistry that is undeniable. The forbidden part of their romance just makes their secret trysts that much more titillating.

Fiona Cole sure knows
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

description

Fiona Cole writes the kind of romance that I crave and every time I get my hands on one of her stories, I immediately drop everything that I am doing and dive right in because I enjoy getting lost in the Voyeur world she has created for a few hours. This interconnected standalone series has managed to wiggle its way deep into my soul and just when I think I couldn't possibly fall any more in love with these characters I find myself wholeheartedly
Karen Ferry
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Wow! Just...WOW! I am in utter awe of Fiona Cole's storytelling skills! Her books captivate me the minute I start reading, and Olivia and Kent's story definitely did not disappoint me. The sizzling chemistry between them, their forbidden relationship, and the hardships they have to overcome had me riveted to the pages.

A massive five stars read!

• Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • The Doctor Will See You
  • Where the Little Birds Go
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Release
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Bad For Me
  • Tied
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • Priceless
  • Focused
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
  • Entice
  • Dreams of 18
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

Voyeur (6 books)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)
“It’s easier to show the world what they want to see, but it doesn’t change who we really are. And there will be people who come and go and never see past the veneer you wear. There will be people who try to see deeper but are easily convinced there is nothing but the shell.” 0 likes