Start by marking “Row 17” as Want to Read:
Row 17

Row 17

Fleeing his misdeeds abroad, Jason William Donnelly finds himself aboard a turbulent international flight, where he encounters his future self.

Will there ever be hoverboards, Jason asks, like we see in the movies? And when will America elect its first female president?

But his future self has no interest in these matters. He’s there, instead, to offer a grim warning. A glim
Published December 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Row 17, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Row 17

Start your review of Row 17
Jessica Belmont
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brent Jones has this incredible ability to craft an intriguing story in such a short amount of time. I read Row 17 in about a half hour, and I’m blown away. My first read of 2019, and I’m so glad I chose this one.

Row 17 plays with themes of remorse, evilness and redemption. It’s an interesting look at whether remorse and redemption await someone who has sunk so low in his evilness.

Brilliant. I really can’t praise this story enough. A quick read that will have you thinking long after you set it d
Brent Jones
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Fleeing his vicious misdeeds abroad, Jason William Donnelly finds himself aboard a turbulent international flight, where he encounters his future self.
Andréa Jones
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An interesting look at what an evil man will do when faced with his past. How his whole life snowballed into a life of crime. How, when faced with a choice, he’d try to change the future.

There were a number of ways this story could have been interpreted. Very interesting read that made me think...
T Olsen
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'm afraid I didn't get this story at all. Bad people should come to a bad end, but why the nonsense of future self? ...more
Kay Smillie
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A tasty and well put together wee short from Brent Jones. I found it exciting and entertaining, and it made me think for a long time after I had finished the story.

This is the first time I have read this author. I chose an ecopy of this book which I voluntarily read and honestly reviewed. All opinions are my own.
Alicia Owen
Dec 10, 2018
Kim
marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2018
April Shuffler
marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2019
From bad checks to bathroom graffiti, Brent Jones has always been drawn to writing. He won a national creative writing competition at the age of fourteen, although he can’t recall what the story was about.

Jones writes from his home in Fort Erie, Canada. He’s happily married, a bearded cyclist, a mediocre guitarist, and the proud owner of two dogs with a God complex. Subscribe to his newsletter (Au

News & Interviews