Start by marking “Lovers (Voyeur, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lovers (Voyeur, #2)

Lovers

(Voyeur #2)

An alternative cover edition for this ASIN can be found here.

I loved him first.

Jake was my best friend in college-my very straight best friend, until one night he was more. He may have ran after what happened between us, but I never forgot him.

When fate puts us in the same place, five years later, he has a fiance by his side. Carina is beautiful, driven, and draws my a
Published November 24th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 22nd 2018)

Start your review of Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
Dilek VT
Oct 25, 2018 marked it as not-appealing  ·  review of another edition
I am an only child - not good at sharing :)
Phuong ✯ (semi-hiatus)
I'm so angry and upset right now. I went into this book thinking it would be some kind of poly relationship. Think again. It. Is. Not. It's basically a M/M story, where one guy (Jake) can't admit that he's attracted to another man (Jackson) and using his fiancé (Carina) as a medium to justify his attraction.

Never in my life have I felt so betrayed for someone. I'm furious on behalf of Carina. She truly cared and loved Jake and he goes behind her back and cheated on her.
“You deserve better.
Fiona Cole
Jul 09, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jackson from Voyeur is getting his own story. A MMF romance set to release in the fall of 2018!

description
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
2.5?

This isn't a trope I'm ordering off the romance menu often, though not for the obvious reason. I'm not wild about being reminded that the world we live in continues to be intolerant.

Jake grapples with his fear of being rejected by those he loves, losing clout in his company, disappointing his mother and deceased father who on his deathbed requested he have lots of grandkids to keep his widowed mother happy and busy. I felt for him but where I think Cole really tried and had some success was
Isabella. R
5 Exceptional Stars ⭐️

The Lovers by Fiona Cole, has to be one of the best ménage stories I have read by far.

With endless choices out there, I struggle to find one that is actually credible.

Not only was this story so hot I was chewing ice cubes while reading, it hit me in the gut with all the feels between each character. Their feelings of lust, friendship and ultimately attaining their one true love overwhelmed me. I thought this was perfectly written and the ending for me….. was meant to be.
Leslie
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was obsessed with The Lovers before I even had it on my kindle. After reading it, it exceeded my high expectations. While I was expecting delicious, forbidden sex (and it has it), The Lovers also had a full exploration of complex and intricate relationships and characters who work their way through their emotions. It’s that satisfying kind of read that has a story and a backstory, but also tons of yummy naughtiness. Definite must read.
My Pink Fairytales
This review will contain all the spoilers possible. This review is mainly for those of you who already read this book or for those of you who don’t mind knowing everything there is to know before starting reading it.

(view spoiler)
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Fiona Cole upped the ante and definitely brought her A game! The Lovers is my favorite! Hands down, her best work. It’s an emotional and beautiful story of finding the love of a lifetime. All the fells were felt!!

The writing is great.
The characters are vivid.
The plot is the bright and shining star. It was unexpected, but completely appreciated.

I can’t wait to read more of this series!
******Beta Read******

Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Jake Wellington and Carina Russo were childhood best friends. Years of friendship finally led to love filled with exciting and adventurous sex. But they wanted to try something that had only been a fantasy before. The answer came when Jackson Fields walked into their life and took their relationship to the next level.

"Just fucking admit it. It's not about being into guys, it's about caring for someone and feeling that c
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really liked it!

Love Jackson and Jake together. Their chemistry is off the charts and their love for each other is beautiful. This is a pretty hot book, but its not just about the sex. There’s depth and strong feelings involved which make this book well balanced. Highly recommend it if you like mmf/mm.
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
32% not happening...dnf!

😢😢😢😢 I'm soooo bummed! I wanted to love this because the narrators. OMG! Talk about a dream team! GREG BOUDREAUX, TEDDY HAMILTON AND JO RAYLAN! The performances were mouth watering. Sadly, the story (the 32% I listened to) was annoying me. And from the reviews I've read, I don't think the rest will work for me.
Crystal
Sep 07, 2021 rated it really liked it

Sweet baby Jesus, this review will never make it to Amazon. I have too many dirty words to edit to make my review G-rated.

Jackson and Jake have a complex past that was glazed over in Voyeur. Jackson has always missed Jack and their friendship, until one day Jack shows up for a meeting at Jackson’s work.

Jake shows up with his fiancée, Carina, who he has known his whole flow; she was there to pick up the pieces when he needed her the most. Jake has always been confused when it comes to his feeli
CC
4.5 Stars!

While working together on a current business project, Jake Wellington, Carina Russo and Jackson Fields decide to participate in some erotic threesome fun. With each having their own reasons for experiencing this dynamic, buried feelings come to the surface. For each, they need to confront the truth of their past and present.

“I want you to keep your promise. You promised to be my friend no matter what the outcome of all this.”

Between these three, Jake is the link, as he is engaged t
Leslie
Not for me. Too many lady parts. 🤣

Yes yes I knew going in it was a MF turned MMF turned MM. Which is why I’m leaving it unrated. I only have myself to blame for the disappointment. I guess I was hoping there wouldn’t be as much F in the equation.

Disappointment on that element aside, I also wasn’t big on the writing. Things were kind of sappy and cheesy.

If you see this Nikki, I blame you because you were asking for recommendations on Facebook and this one came up. I kid.
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ****

5 Perfect Love Crowns

Lord, oh lord. Fiona Cole slayed me. Set me in fire with how hot this book was and broke my heart and mended it all in one story! It is utterly fantastic!

The tale of Jackson, Carina, and Jake is just too much. Readers will love them. There is nothing to hate, and yet, readers will know where this is going. They will see the signs just like the characters do, and it hurts, even when it is the inevitable end. The crux of it all is Jake, and
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Fiona Cole is one of the only authors who can make me equal parts horny & emotional !!! She's a word wizard I swear. This one is not your average MMF - it's so much more. So many feels, so much history and chemistry so hot that it might just blow up your kindle. Straight into my 2018 Favourites for this little bundle of deliciousness!!

I fell in love with Jackson's character in Voyeur. I knew there was more to this dirty boy than met the eye and I was right. This is his story. His love story. Not
Jan
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, mmf
*** 2.5 Stars ***
Malene
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
The Lovers was hot as hell but more importantly it had a story to tell. I don’t believe in labels when it comes to sexuality. Jackson and Jake have history but what happened between them back then scared Jake off. Now Jake is struggling with his attraction to Jackson and the expectations from his parents and people around him. Jackson knows what he wants. Jake.
The chemistry between Jake, Carina and Jackson was fabulous. I enjoyed the struggle the three of them had to go through. They all had the
myo (myonna reads)
Jun 04, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt, romance, smut, poly
the dialogue felt a bit weird at times? but the smut was GREAT. kinda hated the ending tho.
SimplyƝì₭

You deserve to be first...

Fiona you gutted me with this idea that love is just love. Love can be without labels. I wanted Jake and Jackson. I longed to be the butter in their love sandwich. I envied Carina until I didn't. What she had to give, to realize her own truth was beautiful. Then Jake, strong yet wimpy. Commanding yet, selfish. How could he believe his friendships with those he loved could ever be enough?

This book, I picked up on a whim. I promised myself I would read this series this y
Robyn
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Welp... I went in with little info on this one other then it was a MMF, and was about Jackson, from “Voyeur.” “Another,” the latest release, of which I’ve read good things about, is also connected, so I picked this one up to bridge the gap. However, I was left with more of a WTH kind of experience than I bargained for. After I’d finished, I had to double check to see how this story was classified as an MMF, it sure didn’t seem that way. Anyway, I know I’m being vague; I just don’t know how to ra ...more
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
I don´t know what to say about this one.
I gave it a 3stars because it was so well written and the story pulled me in.
I kept reading it because I wanted to know how it ended!

I took this from somebody elses review because I felt the same way about it:
(view spoiler)
Crysallys
Pissed off how those men used Carina.......this is NOT MMF ...IT'S A MM STORY ...more
Antonella
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it

I don't know what to think about this or even how to rate it...
in the end maybe I had way too big expectations for this series in general...
overall it was a meh series except Another all other books were meh or even less than that...

back to the book...
if you are looking for hot book sure read this.. there are plenty of menage scenes that were sizzling hot!!

if you are looking for MMF romance, this isn't it.. this is MM romance and I don't know who put it there but you are obviously WRONG!!

thin
Kim Bailey
LOVED IT!!!
This was my first time reading Fiona & I can't believe I waited this long. This story had me flipping pages far past bedtime. I was invested in the characters, their journey together as well as their individual growth. Simply fantastic. This is a definite recommend for anyone who likes menage and M/M.
Penny
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars.

I loved it. So many feelings, so much tension and angst. Exactly what I like.
I admit I felt disappointed that the romance didn't go towards a polyamorous relationship, but it ended up being really good anyways.

After reading the first two books of this series and seeing how the stories push sexual boundaries, and enjoying it, I still can't help but wish the mentality behind all of it was more open minded. There is too much mention of jealousy and overall too monogamous
Adirondack Reads Romance
Is it just me or is it a little hot in here??

*Fans self*

Hello hotness!
This is a sizzling spin-off from Fiona’s book, Voyeur, but can totally be read as stand-alone. It’s the story of struggle, lust, and acceptance; of being honest with one’s feelings and taking the chance to act on them.

Jake and Jackson were best friends, but after they experience one fabulous night in college, Jake pulls away and their friendship is distanced. Until now. Now Jake is engaged to his childhood friend, Carina. J
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
"You're such a good girl. Making two men come."

Oh sweet jesus. This story is not only hotter than hell, it gave me so many feels! I loved all three characters. At times I thought I was going to go crazy. Crazy with lust. Crazy with happiness. Crazy with sadness. There were moments I was pissed off. But for real, I am crazy in love with this book. Fiona Cole has outdone herself. One of my fave books this year!

Manvi
Jun 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD!

This was surprisingly so cute!
I loved Jackson, I loved Carina, I loved Andrew, I loved Jake's mom, I loved Daniel and I fucking loved blushy Jake!

Overall, this was super fucking cute for my first M/M romance minus the fucking, of course because that was cringey.
Yarie ☆
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is hot, very hot. One thing Fiona Cole can write well is sex scenes.
I don't know why the author chose similar names for the main male characters but at first I was a little confused and had to remember that Jake was not Jackson's nickname.

This is another book that I could have sworn would end up in a polyamorous relationship and I was wrong but in no way was I upset that this was not the case.

The romance is very cute, and I'm going to be honest, in Jackson's situation I would have give

• Eyes on Me (Salacious Players Club, #2)
  • Give Me More (Salacious Players Club, #3)
  • Praise (Salacious Players Club, #1)
  • Free Fall (Wilde Boys, #2)
  • Gravity (Wilde Boys, #1)
  • Push
  • Pull (Love Is Love #1.5)
  • Always Been You
  • Sugar Daddies
  • Pour Judgment
  • Love Unexpected
  • Faking with Benefits
  • Sweet Love
  • Don't You Dare
  • Una mummia nell’armadio
  • Bluff (Complicated Parts, #2)
  • Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)
  • Making the Rules
See top shelves…
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

Voyeur (6 books)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)

News & Interviews

The American South has produced some Hall of Fame literary superstars: William Faulkner, Zora Neale Hurston, Harper Lee, Wendell Berry. And...
“Jackson. Wait.” He didn’t turn to face me when I finally reached him. Staring at his back, I scrambled for something to say. Why hadn’t I thought this through? In the end, watching him not even turn to face me, anger won out. “What the fuck, Jackson?” “Go back to your fiancée.” With a growl, I gripped his shoulder, forcing him to turn and then shoving him back into the wall. His eyes looked like they were holding back their own storm, daring me to push one more time. I was about to push a whole lot harder if it meant getting something out of him. “Talk to me.” I wanted it to be a command, but it came out as more of a plea. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When he opened them, I almost stepped back from how angry they were. “What do you want me to say? You’re not gay,” he sneered, beginning to back me up with each word. “You would never. Which I found pretty damn shocking since you loved being deep inside me, spilling your cum. Fucking me—a man—like a desperate fucking freight train.” He threw my words I’d stupidly sputtered to his brother back in my face. “I’m sorry,” I whispered. “Fuck you,” Jackson growled before bumping my shoulder to walk past me. Digging my hands in my hair, frustration rose inside me, pulling me under, drowning me. I was losing control and I couldn’t breathe because of it. “I’M SORRY, OKAY?” I shouted. “I fucked up. I panicked. This is all
new to me—liking a guy. Fooling around with you when I’m engaged. I can’t just talk about it. I fucking panicked and I’m sorry. So fucking sorry.” He let my apology linger, and I held my breath waiting. “Okay.” Okay? Okay? Was he fucking kidding me? I spilled my guts and it was okay? “No. It’s not fucking okay. This isn’t okay.” A fiery burn built behind my eyes, stinging my nose, but I wasn’t going to stop because he finally turned back to me. “I miss you. You won’t touch me, or kiss me, or sit with me, or hold me. Nothing. And I fucking miss you.” I choked on the last few words praying he wouldn’t turn away. It was the most honest I’d been with him—with myself—about my feelings for him. My heart thundered, and hands trembled from how nervous I was. Nervous that the words felt so right coming from my lips. Nervous about what it really meant, that I left Carina behind, so I could chase Jackson down and plead with him to not leave me. “Can we please go back? Can you please forgive me?” It wasn’t just about sex and exploring. Right there in the stairwell, getting lost in him, begging him to stay and care, it hit me. I was falling in love with him. With a man. I was falling in love with Jackson. While my fiancée sat upstairs, I realized I was falling in love with my best friend.”
2 likes