Start by marking “Lovers (Voyeur, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lovers (Voyeur, #2)

Lovers

(Voyeur #2)

An alternative cover edition for this ASIN can be found here.

I loved him first.

Jake was my best friend in college-my very straight best friend, until one night he was more. He may have ran after what happened between us, but I never forgot him.

When fate puts us in the same place, five years later, he has a fiance by his side. Carina is beautiful, driven, and draws my a
Published November 24th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 22nd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Lovers, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
Fiona Cole
Jul 09, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jackson from Voyeur is getting his own story. A MMF romance set to release in the fall of 2018!

description
Dilek VT
Oct 25, 2018 marked it as not-appealing  ·  review of another edition
I am an only child - not good at sharing :)
Leslie
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was obsessed with The Lovers before I even had it on my kindle. After reading it, it exceeded my high expectations. While I was expecting delicious, forbidden sex (and it has it), The Lovers also had a full exploration of complex and intricate relationships and characters who work their way through their emotions. It’s that satisfying kind of read that has a story and a backstory, but also tons of yummy naughtiness. Definite must read.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Fiona Cole upped the ante and definitely brought her A game! The Lovers is my favorite! Hands down, her best work. It’s an emotional and beautiful story of finding the love of a lifetime. All the fells were felt!!

The writing is great.
The characters are vivid.
The plot is the bright and shining star. It was unexpected, but completely appreciated.

I can’t wait to read more of this series!
******Beta Read******

For more of my reviews:
My Blog: Book Twins Reviews
Facebook Blog Page
Twitter
Isabella. R
5 Exceptional Stars ⭐️

The Lovers by Fiona Cole, has to be one of the best ménage stories I have read by far.

With endless choices out there, I struggle to find one that is actually credible.

Not only was this story so hot I was chewing ice cubes while reading, it hit me in the gut with all the feels between each character. Their feelings of lust, friendship and ultimately attaining their one true love overwhelmed me. I thought this was perfectly written and the ending for me….. was meant to be.
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
2.5?

This isn't a trope I'm ordering off the romance menu often, though not for the obvious reason. I'm not wild about being reminded that the world we live in continues to be intolerant.

Jake grapples with his fear of being rejected by those he loves, losing clout in his company, disappointing his mother and deceased father who on his deathbed requested he have lots of grandkids to keep his widowed mother happy and busy. I felt for him but where I think Cole really tried and had some success was
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really liked it!

Love Jackson and Jake together. Their chemistry is off the charts and their love for each other is beautiful. This is a pretty hot book, but its not just about the sex. There’s depth and strong feelings involved which make this book well balanced. Highly recommend it if you like mmf/mm.
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Jake Wellington and Carina Russo were childhood best friends. Years of friendship finally led to love filled with exciting and adventurous sex. But they wanted to try something that had only been a fantasy before. The answer came when Jackson Fields walked into their life and took their relationship to the next level.

"Just fucking admit it. It's not about being into guys, it's about caring for someone and feeling that c
My Pink Fairytales
This review will contain all the spoilers possible. This review is mainly for those of you who already read this book or for those of you who don’t mind knowing everything there is to know before starting reading it.

(view spoiler)
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
32% not happening...dnf!

😢😢😢😢 I'm soooo bummed! I wanted to love this because the narrators. OMG! Talk about a dream team! GREG BOUDREAUX, TEDDY HAMILTON AND JO RAYLAN! The performances were mouth watering. Sadly, the story (the 32% I listened to) was annoying me. And from the reviews I've read, I don't think the rest will work for me.
Phuong ✯
I'm so angry and upset right now. I went into this book thinking it would be some kind of poly relationship. Think again. It. Is. Not. It's basically a M/M story, where one guy (Jake) can't admit that he's attracted to another man (Jackson) and using his fiancé (Carina) as a medium to justify his attraction.

Never in my life have I felt so betrayed for someone. I'm furious on behalf of Carina. She truly cared and loved Jake and he goes behind her back and cheated on her.
“You deserve better.
CC
4.5 Stars!

While working together on a current business project, Jake Wellington, Carina Russo and Jackson Fields decide to participate in some erotic threesome fun. With each having their own reasons for experiencing this dynamic, buried feelings come to the surface. For each, they need to confront the truth of their past and present.

“I want you to keep your promise. You promised to be my friend no matter what the outcome of all this.”

Between these three, Jake is the link, as he is engaged t
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ****

5 Perfect Love Crowns

Lord, oh lord. Fiona Cole slayed me. Set me in fire with how hot this book was and broke my heart and mended it all in one story! It is utterly fantastic!

The tale of Jackson, Carina, and Jake is just too much. Readers will love them. There is nothing to hate, and yet, readers will know where this is going. They will see the signs just like the characters do, and it hurts, even when it is the inevitable end. The crux of it all is Jake, and
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Fiona Cole is one of the only authors who can make me equal parts horny & emotional !!! She's a word wizard I swear. This one is not your average MMF - it's so much more. So many feels, so much history and chemistry so hot that it might just blow up your kindle. Straight into my 2018 Favourites for this little bundle of deliciousness!!

I fell in love with Jackson's character in Voyeur. I knew there was more to this dirty boy than met the eye and I was right. This is his story. His love story. Not
Jan
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, mmf
*** 2.5 Stars ***
Malene
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
The Lovers was hot as hell but more importantly it had a story to tell. I don’t believe in labels when it comes to sexuality. Jackson and Jake have history but what happened between them back then scared Jake off. Now Jake is struggling with his attraction to Jackson and the expectations from his parents and people around him. Jackson knows what he wants. Jake.
The chemistry between Jake, Carina and Jackson was fabulous. I enjoyed the struggle the three of them had to go through. They all had the
SimplyƝì₭

You deserve to be first...

Fiona you gutted me with this idea that love is just love. Love can be without labels. I wanted Jake and Jackson. I longed to be the butter in their love sandwich. I envied Carina until I didn't. What she had to give, to realize her own truth was beautiful. Then Jake, strong yet wimpy. Commanding yet, selfish. How could he believe his friendships with those he loved could ever be enough?

This book, I picked up on a whim. I promised myself I would read this series this y
Robyn
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Welp... I went in with little info on this one other then it was a MMF, and was about Jackson, from “Voyeur.” “Another,” the latest release, of which I’ve read good things about, is also connected, so I picked this one up to bridge the gap. However, I was left with more of a WTH kind of experience than I bargained for. After I’d finished, I had to double check to see how this story was classified as an MMF, it sure didn’t seem that way. Anyway, I know I’m being vague; I just don’t know how to ra ...more
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
I don´t know what to say about this one.
I gave it a 3stars because it was so well written and the story pulled me in.
I kept reading it because I wanted to know how it ended!

I took this from somebody elses review because I felt the same way about it:
(view spoiler)
Kim Bailey
LOVED IT!!!
This was my first time reading Fiona & I can't believe I waited this long. This story had me flipping pages far past bedtime. I was invested in the characters, their journey together as well as their individual growth. Simply fantastic. This is a definite recommend for anyone who likes menage and M/M.
Adirondack Reads Romance
Is it just me or is it a little hot in here??

*Fans self*

Hello hotness!
This is a sizzling spin-off from Fiona’s book, Voyeur, but can totally be read as stand-alone. It’s the story of struggle, lust, and acceptance; of being honest with one’s feelings and taking the chance to act on them.

Jake and Jackson were best friends, but after they experience one fabulous night in college, Jake pulls away and their friendship is distanced. Until now. Now Jake is engaged to his childhood friend, Carina. J
Antonella
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it

I don't know what to think about this or even how to rate it...
in the end maybe I had way too big expectations for this series in general...
overall it was a meh series except Another all other books were meh or even less than that...

back to the book...
if you are looking for hot book sure read this.. there are plenty of menage scenes that were sizzling hot!!

if you are looking for MMF romance, this isn't it.. this is MM romance and I don't know who put it there but you are obviously WRONG!!

thin
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
"You're such a good girl. Making two men come."

Oh sweet jesus. This story is not only hotter than hell, it gave me so many feels! I loved all three characters. At times I thought I was going to go crazy. Crazy with lust. Crazy with happiness. Crazy with sadness. There were moments I was pissed off. But for real, I am crazy in love with this book. Fiona Cole has outdone herself. One of my fave books this year!

Crysallys
Pissed off how those men used Carina.......this is NOT MMF ...IT'S A MM STORY
Eva ☆
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is hot, very hot. One thing Fiona Cole can write well is sex scenes.
I don't know why the author chose similar names for the main male characters but at first I was a little confused and had to remember that Jake was not Jackson's nickname.

This is another book that I could have sworn would end up in a polyamorous relationship and I was wrong but in no way was I upset that this was not the case.

The romance is very cute, and I'm going to be honest, in Jackson's situation I would have give
Sanaa
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

“Sometimes the right decision isn’t between the people standing in front of you, but with yourself. It’s okay to take time to figure yourself out before bringing someone else’s feelings into the decision.”

The Lovers was my first book by Fiona Cole and I am shook. But not surprised since I've known a lot of people to love her work. It was an amazing and unpredictable read. I know Jackson was previously introduced in a different book and I haven't read it so this can definitely b
Kelly Green
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔥🔥 This story is beyond hot! Jackson, Jake and Carina are what my x-rated dreams are made of!! I'm really having a hard time finding the words to express the complete awesomeness that is this book!!! 😍💜 After reading Voyeur I knew I was going to want to read Jackson's story. I was absolutely NOT disappointed in his story! It was everything I hoped it would be and so much much much more. Every part of this book continued to suck me in. Every page was more and more words I couldn't get enough of. ...more
nikki
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I dieeeeee for Jackson and Jake!! Their chemistry is insane, and I could just honestly read their story over and over again.
Meggie
5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"But we went too far."

This book was everything. It was everything, including things I really didn't think it would be. I loved it, and I became immersed in it. I had no idea how it was going to end, and it actually stressed me out, because I really did love every character in this book. They were imperfect people that made understandable mistakes in the name of love, and this was their journey. Past and present.

His eyes pleaded with me and once again, I began stretching the l
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3.25 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

Lovers focus on Jackson from Voyeur and his lost love. The only thing is that Jake is currently in a relationship with Carina. The three of them explore sexually, and those scenes are smoking HOT, but some things end up occurring within this story that I am not a fan. Not to spoil the story for anyone, but if cheating is a trigger for you. Read with care when reading this section of the series.

Video review available in Week 18: Apr 26 – May 2 weekly book reviews.

For o

• Without You
  • Jealous
  • Unconditional
  • The Devil (Devil's Playground, #1)
  • The Truth about Us
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Credence
  • Poison
  • Coach Me
  • Hood River Rat (Hood River Hoodlums, #1)
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • House of love
  • The Glue
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Venus
  • Say Yes
  • California Dreamin'
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

Voyeur (6 books)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Savior (Voyeur, #3)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)

News & Interviews

“Jackson. Wait.” He didn’t turn to face me when I finally reached him. Staring at his back, I scrambled for something to say. Why hadn’t I thought this through? In the end, watching him not even turn to face me, anger won out. “What the fuck, Jackson?” “Go back to your fiancée.” With a growl, I gripped his shoulder, forcing him to turn and then shoving him back into the wall. His eyes looked like they were holding back their own storm, daring me to push one more time. I was about to push a whole lot harder if it meant getting something out of him. “Talk to me.” I wanted it to be a command, but it came out as more of a plea. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When he opened them, I almost stepped back from how angry they were. “What do you want me to say? You’re not gay,” he sneered, beginning to back me up with each word. “You would never. Which I found pretty damn shocking since you loved being deep inside me, spilling your cum. Fucking me—a man—like a desperate fucking freight train.” He threw my words I’d stupidly sputtered to his brother back in my face. “I’m sorry,” I whispered. “Fuck you,” Jackson growled before bumping my shoulder to walk past me. Digging my hands in my hair, frustration rose inside me, pulling me under, drowning me. I was losing control and I couldn’t breathe because of it. “I’M SORRY, OKAY?” I shouted. “I fucked up. I panicked. This is all
new to me—liking a guy. Fooling around with you when I’m engaged. I can’t just talk about it. I fucking panicked and I’m sorry. So fucking sorry.” He let my apology linger, and I held my breath waiting. “Okay.” Okay? Okay? Was he fucking kidding me? I spilled my guts and it was okay? “No. It’s not fucking okay. This isn’t okay.” A fiery burn built behind my eyes, stinging my nose, but I wasn’t going to stop because he finally turned back to me. “I miss you. You won’t touch me, or kiss me, or sit with me, or hold me. Nothing. And I fucking miss you.” I choked on the last few words praying he wouldn’t turn away. It was the most honest I’d been with him—with myself—about my feelings for him. My heart thundered, and hands trembled from how nervous I was. Nervous that the words felt so right coming from my lips. Nervous about what it really meant, that I left Carina behind, so I could chase Jackson down and plead with him to not leave me. “Can we please go back? Can you please forgive me?” It wasn’t just about sex and exploring. Right there in the stairwell, getting lost in him, begging him to stay and care, it hit me. I was falling in love with him. With a man. I was falling in love with Jackson. While my fiancée sat upstairs, I realized I was falling in love with my best friend.”
1 likes