Start by marking “Into The Rabbit Hole (Vandervilles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Into The Rabbit Hole (Vandervilles, #3)

Into The Rabbit Hole

(Vandervilles #3)

Chaos Reigns

Wade’s been arrested, a killer is on the loose, and Ben’s crimes are catching up with him. Will anyone in this family emerge from the chaos unscathed?

Murder Mystery

Chloe and Wesley dig deep to discover what is really going on and to prove Wade’s innocence. The deeper they dig the more the shocking truth becomes visible. Will they discover the man behind the

To ask other readers questions about Into The Rabbit Hole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into The Rabbit Hole

M Hurford
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Conclusion to an Outstanding Three Book Series.
Down the Rabbit Hole is Book 3 of the Vandervilles Family Series. Books 1 & 2 must be read first so that this book makes sense and what an appropriate title to the conclusion of this story.
It's been a long time I was so captivated by a story with such diverse characters and was kept guessing at who was Psycho (I was wrong in who I thought it was) and surprised in how characters evolved over time or didn't. I must say that there was o
Kaye
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ONE STUNNING EXPERIENCE!!!
OMG! Oh man, if you're looking for an action packed, fast paced, hard hitting, nailbiting, heart pounding, pulse racing, spine tingling, page turning dynamo that's as riveting as it is captivating. Congrats my friends you've found it. As unual Gray works her magic that draws us in deep as the story unfolds. No holds barred, no pulling punches, no turning back. All the drama, fear, betrayal, deceit, mystery, danger and suspense increases steadily as the tension spirals w
Raecharmed
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! This is a way to write a conclusion.

This starts off close to where the second one ends its just a little ahead. Things are happening to every one of the Vandervilles and their loved ones. This is a fast paced story that will jump from one character to the next leaving clues to keep you on edge until BAM! Everything is explosed. Everything that has happened to everyone is caused by Ben. One evil act has set a huge revenge plot and no one is excempt. Chloe comes come to help Wade but will the
Julianne Macneil
i read this book as part of an arc program. In this third and final book of the Vanderville trilogy, we learn Wade has been arrested for murder and Ben wants to defend him. The stalker is still haunting the family and making threats against everyone. Ben knows it is only a matter of time before he has to face his past deeds and confess his secrets. Chloe comes back when she learns Wade was arrested and Wes offers to help her prove Wade's innocence. Taylor and Wes are getting closer and Wes wants ...more
Reva Parks
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My goodness, this is a fantastic series ending with this book! It starts with Wade in jail for murder, mother Regina set to tell sister Taylor that Ben is not her biological father, and Wesley ready to help Chloe solve Wade's case even though state attorney Ben says it's hopeless and Wade treats Wes terrible. Everybody in the Vanderville family is being threatened with death by the Psycho and his murdering tech. Even if you guessed who they were, you will be chilled that their methods seem so su ...more
Kristen Lewendon
A stunning conclusion to the series. While I’m proud of myself for picking out that one of the characters wasn’t at all what he appeared, there are so many twists and turns in this book that I didn’t see coming. Every one of those twists lead us deeper into the mind of an embittered man bent on revenge and shows us just what lengths Ben went to in order to protect his reputation and career. Parts of this book get highly emotional and there are some scenes that are quite gruesome. I am beyond gra ...more
Kathy
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a way to bring on book 3. So much going on you're not sure whose coming and going, whose innocent or guilty, who you can trust and who you shouldn't. WOW... The Vandervilles are a very wealthy family, will they be able to come out on top with more and more threats coming their way? When the news of what Ben has done in the past comes out, what will he do from here? Will Wade and Chloe finally find their happily ever after?? So many questions and the only way you will get the answers is to r ...more
BP34
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Vanderilles Series and the drama keeps on coming. Well written with complex characters and an entertaining storyline. This series just keeps getting better and better. Lots of secrets are unfolded. Plenty of mystery and suspense. No spoiler here, but you will enjoy this book and all the twists and surprises. I read an advance copy and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Patricia Koch
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Into The Rabbit Hole (Vandervilles Book 3)

Passionate, Drama, Mysterious, Romantic in this storyline you will find. Exciting and challenging to read about this family members and their lifes. Excellence the author wrote this story, she was outstanding performance in writing about this family members and their families. Just finished the story and I really enjoyed reading this storyline! Enjoy!!!!
Lori R
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third part or book in this story was full of mysteries and surprises although a little gruesome at times. It was also scary as the tale unfolded and will have you on the edge of your couch not able to put the book down. Ben Vanderville got to redeem himself in the end which was a good thing. You need to read the other two books before you read this conclusion. I received an advance copy of this book and I willingly chose to write an honest review.
Laura R
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my. We finally learn who is out to wreak havoc and/or kill the Vandervilles and their loved ones. There are some definite twists in this story and an alliance between two characters that I wouldn't have thought likely. The big question throughout was whether Ben would admit to his actions and do the right thing, or continue to be self-centered.
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous!! I couldn't wait to read this and I was not appointed! The final book in the series was just as drama filled, full of intrigue, secrets exposed and when the truth of everything comes out....it's such a great ending! All the passion and angst finally get resolved and the HEA's are so worth waiting for.
Shelly Celli
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
What a finale! This is one adventurous ride from start to finish. We finally find out who the stalker is, why he’s the way he is, and what happens to everyone. I’m sad things turned out the way they did, but in the end everyone got their HEA.

I’m voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy of this book.
Cassie
Loved this series. Each book in this series is filled with drama, steam and romance and you can't help, but fall in love with each characters and feel for them. I loved seeing them get their Happy Ever After, but couldn't help, but feel for the losses they suffered. This was a great series and I was definitely sad to see these characters go!
Deb
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the series and left me with a feeling of satisfaction that the story ended as it did. The observer is identified and it is a mind blowing discovery. The intrigue continues throughout the book once again. The Vandervilles' find their lives changing some for the better and some not so much. This was a wonderful story and should be read in order.
Patricia Myers
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very exciting way to end the series. We finally find out who is behind all the trouble to the Vandervile's. Chole & Wesley investigate to clear Wade's name of murder.
Lots of secrets are unfolded. Plenty of mystery and suspense.
I was glad Ben finally did the right thing at the end.
I received a ARC of this book.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
This is a befitting ending to an amazing series. It is good to finally see how everything ties up for the Vandervilles who have gone through so much and how the pieces fit some drama you don't see coming and questions are finally answered. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Rita
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carrying on from book 2, this final story is just as riveting as the other two. Again full of twists and turns and the same intriguing characters as before, with great storylines. Can thoroughly recommend this series. Read an ARC for an honest review.
Pat
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This action packed book had a well written and well planned plot with twists and turns that captivated me right from the start! Not to mention the characters that were so strongly written that they kept me so engrossed that I didn't put this book down until I finished reading the very last page!
Ren
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Good story..
Ellen Hawrylciw
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good conclusion to the series. There are a lot of twists and turns in this story and the series should be read in order to be able to follow what happens.
Laila Viking
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again a part of this series about the Vandervilles. It has again a lot of POVs which is confusing.
Finally the answers to all the drama is revealed and the ending is twisted and worth the read.
Krystal
Crystal
Mar 21, 2018
Liz Cowan
Jan 28, 2018
Khardine Gray is a contemporary romance author who lives in England with her husband, two kids, and three crazy ferrets.

She is well traveled, cultured, and a woman with a passion for dancing and ice skating.

When not writing you can catch her shopping, indulging on pizza and hot chocolate, or hanging out with her family and friends.

No need to spend money on an airline ticket. Simply pick up one of

Vandervilles (3 books)
  • When Beauty Met The Beast (Vandervilles, #1)
  • Secrets and Lies (Vandervilles, #2)